Amber's Big Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now don't have too much fun'" Keith said to me, as he and Jorge picked up their clothes and got up.

'What does that mean, 'I thought. 'Does he want me to fuck these guys too?'

I wiped my mouth and turned to face the group. I didn't have to wait long for my answer. Barry already had his pants unzipped and his cock out, stroking it.

"Amber is a great piece of ass," he told no one in particular as he came over and sat down beside me on the couch.

He pulled his pants the rest of the way off, and said, "Get down on your knees and suck my cock bitch."

Same old Barry, it seems.

I was still a little drunk and gave no resistance as I got up from the couch, climbed between Barry's legs and complied with his command.

"Well, here we are again, Amber, with your pretty lips wrapped around my cock. Your mouth was made for sucking dick. Show the boys here what a good cocksucker you are."

"Oh man, this girl is unbelievable," I heard someone say.

"Whose first in line to fuck her," I heard someone else say off to the side. "It looks like Amber needs a good fucking tonight."

Someone came up behind me and lifted my ass up and spread my knees a bit and pushed their cock into my pussy. I had no idea who he was. Two men were now taking me at the same time, for the second time tonight.

The next several hours were kind of a blur. I lost track of time. The men took turns in my mouth and fucking me. Every one of them had me multiple times. I swallowed so many loads of semen I lost count. At first they only came in my mouth because nobody was willing to take "sloppy seconds, but as the night wore on they shot their cum onto my stomach, my tits, my back and in my hair.

While one or two guys were using me, the others would be over at the bar drinking beer, laughing, and yelling at the guys with me; "Fuck the bitch harder; titty fuck her; take her in the ass." (Thankfully none of them actually tried that).

At some point in time, it all stopped. A guy everyone call Nacho came inside me and got up. I was lying on the floor with my legs spread waiting for whoever was next in line, but no one else climbed on.

"You wore us out Amber," Barry said. "We are done." The five men were spread around the room. Some with pants on, some still naked. Keith and Jorge were nowhere to be seen. I had not seen Keith since the group of guys arrived.

I climbed up on wobbly legs. I was sticky from semen. My hair was a mess and caked with cum. My lips were crusty with dried ejaculate. I walked naked over to the sink and got a drink of water and rinsed out my mouth. I looked around the room for my dress and found it shoved in a corner. One of the guys smacked my ass as I went by.

I picked up my dress from the floor and asked if there was a place I could shower. A guy I did not know answered.

"The shower is in the marina. I doubt you want to walk down there looking like that. You can wash at the sink."

"Where's Keith?" I asked.

"He and Jorge went out. They won't be back until later."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"He left some money for a cab on the counter."

I started to cry. What was happening? Why was Keith treating me like this?

"I can't go get a cab looking like this," I said

"Tell you what he," he said. "I will give you a ride home. My name is Miguel."

I put my dress back on; found my shoes and put them on and took a towel out of the bathroom and wrapped it around me and we left. Miguel's car was not too far from the dock and fortunately not many people saw me as we made our way to it.

As we were riding home, Miguel reached across and put his hand under my dress and pulled out my breasts. We drove home with my tits hanging out and Miguel massaging my left tit with his right hand.

"You like fucking so many guys all at the same time," he ask me. "You looked like you were having fun at the beginning, but not so much at the end."

"I'll have to get back to you on that," I told him. It's the first time I ever did something like this.

"Well, for what it's worth, you were definitely worth the $200 I kicked in for you. Your body is amazing, you give incredible head and you are a great fuck. I shot my load four times tonight which is not something I have ever done before."

"You paid for tonight?" I asked with horror.

"You know we did. We all pitched in $200 apiece. Five times $200 is $1,000. How much do you give to Keith for making the arrangements and setting this up?"

I felt like I just got punched in the stomach. I did not respond.

We pulled up to my apartment and Miguel offered to walk me to my door, which I was grateful for. I didn't even bother to tuck my breasts back into my dress. I felt as much a complete whore as was even possible and did not have enough self-respect left to go through the trouble of covering myself.

I opened my door and Miguel leaned in expectantly. I figured he must want something for the trouble of taking me home, so I dropped down to my knees to suck his cock.

He laughed. "I would love another blowjob, but I could not possible get it up again tonight. Can I get your number and take a rain check? How about we get together for some one on one fun some time soon?' He took hold of my hands and pulled me to my feet.

What the hell, I thought, he seems nice enough. I gave him my number. He said he would call soon and he left.

I showered and got myself cleaned up. I threw my dress into the garbage. I never wanted to wear it again. Then I went to bed.

I never heard from Keith. A week later a box arrived UPS. In it were some things I had left at his house and five $100 bills.

I called his cell phone at least a dozen times. Finally he answered.

"I think we both need to move in different directions," was all he said. "Our relationship has run its course. I want to see other people.

A million things I wanted to say were racing through my brain. I had so much pent up emotion I wanted to get out. I did everything he asked of me. Why did he degrade me and then dump me?

In the end, though, all I could muster was, "ok." That was the end of my time with Keith.

Sometimes I wish I had more guts, but I am what I am.

I have never heard from Miguel. It has been three weeks.

12