All Comments on 'Amber's Enslavement Ch. 06'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hardon for Freedom?

As with all of your stories, this is engaging and arousing. But, I can't help but be a little annoyed at Amber's sudden change of heart. I was really hoping she'd end up being a free woman. Stories about people voluntarily being dominated is one thing, I extremely dislike the "you'll love being a slave eventually" angle. I'm going to keep hoping Amber ends up being free.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
TRUE

In some ways i can understand what the previous reviewer Anonymous

says about Amber changing her mind to be a slave. But surely the point is in her sleep she realised that there are more than one kind of slave and she prefers to live and put up with the new slavery.

There are many choices life, in the last 6 months i have discovered my immune system is trying to kill me, there is no permanent cure and what treatment there is makes me very ill (it is an immune suppreseant chemo). My choice is stop treatment and i am dead in aabout a year or continue being ill and i MIGHT live another five years. So Amber can die or be a respected and loved slave. But do let us remember this is only fiction. Recently a foreign woman was found to have been held against her will as a slave in the UK for over ten years, yet she did not try to take her life.

Anyway thank you Dweaver for another wonderul piece of fantasy. Thank you for finding the time to write such an enjoyable story that has helped me get through a bad weekend having learnt that i need even more chemo than i first thought. Keep up the gopod work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous