All Comments on 'Amber's First Apartment'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was amazing..I hope you take this as a compliment but it read like early Bret Easton Ellis (Less Then Zero). Free form, description, sex scene, regret, then want and need. Great twist at the end. Now I need to read everything you've posted. Keep doing what your doing. You've got a fan here.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
RUN OF THE MILL

Just another boring sex story written without flair or imagination . Sorry , in my opinion for what it's worth , not really worth the read .Yawn ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story

A wonderfully written story with real depth. Ignore the negative comment from the moron.

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

This must truly be a female author because no man could write such a sexy weird story. I enjoyed it very much!

Wylekyote77Wylekyote77over 2 years ago

IMO, your best and most complex work! I loved it!

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyabout 2 years ago

You are a master storyteller, and although your story was long, I found it compelling to continue reading, mostly because I was hoping for some bottom to the hole she was continually spiraling down into. I could definitely feel the ambivalence you created for the narrator and by the way the story ended, it made me think that we humans, or maybe some of us humans, are doomed to continue repeating the same behaviors, without a way to ever climb out of the hole. Unless of course we are able to confront our humanity, and find people whom we can be vulnerable with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.