Amber's New Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina then raised herself up on her knees, looked into my eyes, and broke into a wide smile as she ambled forward until she straddled my face, planting a knee on each side of my head. I looked up, first at my friend's smiling face, then at her smooth shaven ebony pussy. The lips were swollen, puffy, and wet. Regina was excited, ready for me to eat her again.

"You like it, Amber? I shaved it just for you baby. Ready for chocolate pudding?"

I stroked Regina's legs. Her skin was hot to the touch. I kissed and licked Regina's inner thighs and raised my head and licked the skin between her labia and inner thighs. Spreading my tongue flat and wide, I journeyed around both sides of her pussy. Regina shuddered and moaned loudly. I licked the area between Regina's pussy and asshole and then, in one long stroke, drug my tongue the length of her vagina. Regina was looking at the bedroom mirror and I did the same, watching this majestic black woman sitting on her white lover's face.

She saw me looking in the mirror and hissed, "Put your tongue in me, Amber. I want it, now!"

I slid my tongue inside her hot wet lips, licking the sticky sweet juices.

Regina writhed, rubbing her wet black twat over my face. "Oh yes Amber! Lick me out baby!"

I pulled away for a second. "Does that feel good baby? My black queen, does it feel good?"

"Oh god baby, don't stop. Mmmm, you're great, you're the best!"

I was some turned on. I loved pleasuring my beautiful ebony princess and ran my tongue inside her.

"Uhmm, you little white bitch, I want your tongue deep, deep in my black pussy."

I tongue fucked her, thrusting my tongue in and out of this insatiable goddess. I captured her clit between my fingers, massaging and stroking it. Regina pushed her cunt down onto my face, driving my tongue deeper inside her.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum baby. This is amazing. Oh fuck, baby."

Regina started gyrating above me, screeched, and her pussy exploded, spewing cum like lava from a volcano. The first spurt hit the back of my mouth and then Regina hit her stride. Her pussy spurted all over my face; she bucked wildly and tangled her fingers in my hair. I desperately swallowed, but captured but a fraction of her cum.

As she came she talked. "Oh my God Amber, I'm cumming in your mouth baby! All over your face! Lick me baby. Ooohhh eat me out. You like this black pussy, baby? Hhhmmm? Cause this black pussy loves you."

I swallowed her sweet sticky juices in gulps.

Finally, she stopped, slumped forward, and curled up next to me.

"Oh damn Amber you are great."

She looked at me. My face was a sticky mess. My lips glistened with Regina's lust, but it was also on my eyebrows, forehead, and hair. I even felt some drops on my ears. Regina kissed me, tasted her juice, and then, on shaky legs, went to the bathroom, returning with a wet washcloth.

"I hope you don't mind if your black queen cleans your slutty white face."

I smiled.

When done she took off her bra, which had remained askew on her body, put a hand on my chest, and pushed me onto my back, taking her place between my thighs. "You have such a pretty pussy Amber. Time for some vanilla ice cream." She circled my hard clit with her sexy lips and began to suck, running two fingers inside me. My pussy clamped around the fingers. She dropped her head down, stuck out her tongue, and lightly licked my slit while working me her fingers. Encouraged by my moans her mouth worked its way back up to my clit and, with the tip of her tongue, touched the tender nub lightly before sucking it in her mouth and rolling it between her lips. After working over my clit she visited every inch of my happy pussy while her strong fingers rubbed my clit. When her tongue moved inside me, I rocked my cunt on her face.

"Mmmm that's right baby, feels so good."

I was profoundly aroused, but still Regina found a way to push my libido higher and higher. After a vigorous tongue fuck she lightly licked my labia. She knew exactly what I needed, she pushed me to the edge and then postponed my orgasm. I was at her mercy; I trembled in excitement. She inserted one, then two, then three fingers into my body; stroking in and out, finding the magic spot each and every time.

"Ohhh... Regina, you're perfect, right there touch me right there. Harder, lick harder you sexy black bitch!"

I pulled my lover's mouth tight to my cunt, grinding my pussy against her face, my body shaking fiercely at her practiced and wonderful assault. Regina looked into my eyes, sensing the orgasm building inside me. My hips were moving rhythmically, my soaking wet cunt riding quicker and quicker on her face. I felt lightheaded, warm sensations flooded my body. Regina's tongue lashed my clit as her fingers worked my g-spot.

"Oh my God. I'm cumming. Oh my God, baby, yes." Convulsing with pleasure, waves emanating from my cunt, my hips shaking frantically, I came. Regina drank hungrily from my spewing pussy. My body was on fire, my back arched, I bucked wildly and the orgasm continued ripping through my body.

Regina held me as I trembled through the aftershocks of my orgasm. It had never been this good, even with Michelle it had never been this good.

It was 2:00 A.M. Exhausted, we headed for the shower, letting the warm water cascade over our bodies, using a washcloth to spread soap over each other's body. Our forms tangled together, I was once again struck by the differing colors of our skin. I had never imagined I'd fall in love with a black woman, but I had.

I sat while Regina blow-dried my thick hair - her short hair needed no such treatment. We put on our pyjamas and headed back to bed. I drew Regina into my arms, and whispered, "I love you so much, you are so wonderful to me." We were soon asleep.