All Comments on 'Amber's Six Pics'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been there, done that

I couldn't wait for my wife to get fucked by a big black cock and when it finally happened she was in heaven. He used her often and after awhile, he decided he owned her. He began sharing her with his friends and making her suck and fuck guys in front of a room full of people. She left me and the last time I talked to her she told me that he made her put on a show, something to do with an animal.

uh-ohuh-ohabout 9 years ago
Engaging

Glad to see more work from you. A solid story with a predictable but engaging plotline. The hotwife getting bred angle rarely fails to please me! There was a great amount of action and the buildup to it kept a reader engaged throughout. I love the thought of her getting tattoos from all her black boyfriends and the thought of her getting more for this relationship, and the best is the shift in Amber's demeanor and getting bred whether Larry likes it or not.

Not so much a critique but a thought for future stories is that it would have been great to end the story a bit beyond where it did, where the new state of affairs established by the climatic sex scene had progressed somewhat. Letting the reader view what happens after Larry's dear Amber was marked with a new tattoo, piercings, and perhaps even started to show her inevitable pregnancy would have rounded off Larry's final thought of regret in an even greater way.

Excellent addition to your works, and as always I and others look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Nice plot line and I can relate to it. I asked my wife once if she ever screwed a black guy and couldn't get a straight answer so I assume that she has. Gets me excited thinking about it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

Last commenter gets excited thinking about his wife screwing a black guy? Anybody have any doubts he's a repressed homosexual? Got to be at least bisexual to think that way, right? And why does it seem these guys are usually white, unless they're actually racial impostors? Ever notice there seem to be very few black guys who get excited by the thought of a white guy screwing their wife? Not even as impostors. Why would that be?

KentuckySubKentuckySubabout 9 years ago
Ease up on the Cartoonishness

Others have called this predictable, which isn't always bad. But the stereotypes start flying heavy at the end--tattos, piercings, pregnancy, regret. It's OK not to load every cliche into a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bbc cum eater

Nothing like lapping up black sperm from white pussy. If tastes even better when u wear it in public places. Subway shops are great places to show off black cum on your face.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Quite nice.

Its so appropriate for the Alpha Black to breed our wives.

Vision54Vision54about 7 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story. Is there more on this thread?

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years agoAuthor
@Vision54

No, just one story about Amber. Click on PenPal2001 for similar stories.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Oh

Shit! Fantastic Story Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

HE GOT THE PHOTOS OF THE SLUT JUST SEND HER ON HER WAY HE DONT NEED A CUNT LIKR HER NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT GET RID OF HER ............................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good until the end so 3 stars

I was really getting into this because Amber seemed to truly love her husband and respect him, even if he wasn't a porn star between the sheets. Bart also treated him respect, and you wrote that the three became the best of friends. Amber's concern seemed to be based not only on love for her husband but staying with her comfortable lifestyle by not getting divorced. And then you threw that all away when you had Amber go crazy and totally disrespect her husband by having her demand that he touch Bart and allowing Bart to impregnate her and announce that she would fuck Bart whenever she liked. Why? Larry was clearly not cool with her getting pregnant and seems intelligent enough to know that he doesn't have to live a life being disrespected. Bart, too, seems intelligent enough not to break up a good thing on the very first night. Yet if i'm Larry, I'm telling Amber that she blew it with me and that she better make alternate plans with her life because I would be suing her for divorce the next day. She can raise Bart's baby without any child support from Larry, and there are plenty of condo units and other women on the planet. Taa taa, Amber--you blew it.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 4 years ago
Great Story - Love the scene!

I love the set up and read this story because I wanted to see the perspective of someone who had actually planned for this to happen. For me and my husband, it happened when we were separated and we had never even discussed it, though my husband had primed me with some IR sex scenes in movies.

The sex part was a bit much - the commentary was too much to make it erotic, for me. We have never been into the degrading husband scenes.

Still AWESOME!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Deannamontana for commenting

I'm glad you enjoyed Amber. It was one of my earliest stories. I enjoyed your story, "The Next Day" also.

allisonswetallisonswetabout 3 years ago
Continuation

Loved this story. Hope we're will see more chapters.

wendy53wendy53about 2 years ago

Very HOT story ! 😍

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

After reading ‘Trying Trial Separation’ by PENPAL2001 I had high hopes for this yarn, but following a moderately interesting start it soon reverted to the usual BBC trope followed by Loving Wives. Thanks for sharing. 3 stars.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Raunchy story. Poor Larry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story started okay with a hot girl who married a nerdish nice guy for material things and because she actually liked his niceness. Her fondness for him grew into somewhat of a love. Finding the pictures did not stretch the bounds of reality. Even her deciding to cheat with Bart for the sure pleasure was possible. Then the author ruined the story with cliched and wimpiness. A nerd is not the same as a wimp. Intelligence is not weakness. Amber forgot that she liked being married. She became an idiot. Bart became a poster child for every thing that is wrong about the stereotypes of black people in the U.S. the only logical next chapter of this story is for Larry to divorce Amber, for Bart to abandon her to avoid responsibility for their baby, and for Amber to become the drug adled whore she chose to be. Story started out as a possible 4, ended as a 2. Average the scores to be a 3.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

I liked the story a lot. My only objection is that the change from loving wife to bitch in the end was a bit too rapid …

tlj553tlj55310 months ago

Don’t listen to the negative Comments. This story is great. It had a good length and development. I like your stories and can’t wait to see some more. I really like how all the wives usually get bred. It at least brings closure to the story. Most writers are in great detail about the sex and then there’s a creampie that happens and story over. What happened to the characters? Did she get knocked up? You finish. Great job.

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

I liked it except, as others have said, it went from a situation where all three were enjoying what was happening to her ridiculing poor Larry's cock and risking pregnancy with Bart. Larry's having regrets after one time? This is not going to end happily.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story line. A gold digging black cock slut marries a nice guy with a little cock. He likes the idea of her fucking black guys, but she takes it way further. They never discussed how far. She showed her true nature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...