Amber's Six Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber said she was going to go to the mall and Larry opted to stay home and do some work on his computer.

Larry kissed Amber goodbye and she headed toward the door. Larry went straight to the second bedroom/office and his computer, clicking open the hidden file where he kept the old pictures of Amber with her black boyfriend. Unbeknownst to him, Amber had doubled back to change purses. Larry was looking at the scanned photo of Amber and her boyfriend, pointing at her forearm tattoo. It filled his big computer screen.

"What are you looking at?!" Amber shouted, causing Larry to jump out of his chair. "Where the hell did you get that picture?!"

"It was in with your diploma," Larry answered nervously. "I needed your graduation date for the consulting contract and it just fell out."

"I forgot I even had that picture," Amber said, more calmly. "I think there were some others. Did you see them all?"

"There were six pictures, all of you and the black guy," Larry said.

"That's why you were asking me about my tattoo," Amber said, holding out her arm where she and Larry could both see it. Amber then started getting a little nostalgic.

"His name was Justin," Amber said. "We took that picture the day after he got me the tattoo. My friend Carrie wanted to try out her new camera and me and her and Justin went out to the lake so she could get some nature shots. Justin got a little frisky and Carrie took those pictures of us. I don't know why I even kept them."

Amber smiled and continued, "I got the tattoo because Justin and I were going to be together forever, which turned out to be about a month. The tattoo was forever, though."

"You never told me you had a black boyfriend," Larry said, looking Amber in the face and smiling. "You said you had a couple of boyfriends. Were they both black?"

"Well, actually I had a couple more than a couple," Amber admitted with a sly smile. "Some were black and some were white. Does it bother you to know that your wife has been with black guys?"

"No, no, not at all," Larry said. "Actually - don't think I'm weird - but it's kind of a turn-on, knowing you've been with blacks. I guess you probably had sex with them."

Amber threw back her head and laughed. "Oh yeaah! Since you're so interested, they had big black cocks and we fucked a lot! I mean a whole lot!"

Amber then saw the shocked look on Larry's face and decided she'd better cushion the blow to her hubby's ego.

Wrapping her arm around Larry, Amber said sweetly, "But, that was a long time ago, honey. I never loved them like I love you. I love you and I love being your wife, and I always will."

"I love you too," Larry said, pulling Amber close to kiss her lips. "But, if you ever wanted to have sex with a black guy again, you could tell me about it and it would be okay."

"Oh my god!" Amber shouted. "Now that is weird! You tell me how much you love me, then two seconds later you say it would be okay for me to fuck a black guy!"

"Well, it's not that weird," Larry said timidly. "If you look on the internet, it happens a lot. I just know that I'm not the best lover in the world - although I love having sex with you - and if you wanted to have one of those big black cocks again I would understand."

"Okay," Amber said, shaking her head a bit. "I think it's time for me to go the mall."

Amber gave Larry a quick peck on the lips and left, but all day long she couldn't get their conversation out of her head. She fought the thoughts she was then having about how nice it would be to get really well-fucked, for a change, with a big black cock filling and pounding her pussy.

Meet Black Bart

Amber was working a lunch shift at the restaurant one weekday. Business was fairly slow at that time. A tall, muscular and well-dressed black man came in and was seated at one of Amber's tables. Amber approached the man and asked if she could get him something to drink while he looked at the menu.

"I think I know you," the man said to Amber.

Amber thought to herself that the guy's pickup line was not too original.

"No, I don't think so," Amber said with a smile. "I think I would remember you," she added, being just a little flirtatious for the sake of her tip.

"Yeah, I do know you, sort of," the man continued. "You live in the Woodside Condos, apartment 304."

Amber's jaw dropped open and the smile left her face. "What are you, mister, some sort of stalker? I'll call the police if you bother me!"

"Whoa!" the man said smiling. "I'm not a stalker. I live in apartment 305. We're neighbors! I've seen you and your husband but I never had a chance to introduce myself. My name is Bart."

Bart pulled out his wallet and showed Amber his driver's license, pointing to his address to put her mind at ease.

Amber started laughing and apologized profusely, saying that she gets her share of weirdos trying to hit on her.

"I'm sure you do," Bart told Amber. "You're a very attractive woman."

Bart and Amber chatted for a few minutes, mostly about the condo complex. He mentioned that he was single and lived alone. Amber asked him if he knew of a good handyman because their garbage disposer was broken.

"The disposer just hums. It doesn't spin or grind anymore," Amber said.

"It's probably just jammed," Bart suggested. "I can probably unjam it with a broom handle. Knock on my door when you and your husband are home and I'll take a look at it."

"That's great!" Amber said. "That'll give us all a chance to get acquainted. We don't really know any of the neighbors, well, not until now anyway!"

Amber then took Bart's order and brought him his food and drink. He left her a 25 percent tip.

Amber finished the lunch shift she was covering and drove home, arriving at about 3 pm. When Larry got home at 5:30 she already had dinner ready. She told Larry that she met their next door neighbor, Bart, waiting on him at the restaurant. She said he offered to look at their broken garbage disposer, so as soon as they finished dinner and cleaned the kitchen she was going to see if he was home and available.

Amber walked next door and knocked on the door.

"Howdy neighbor!" Bart said when he opened the door. "If you want me to check your disposer I'll be over in 10 minutes.

Amber thanked Bart in advance and returned home to wait for him. He arrived in less than 10 minutes. Amber introduced Bart and Larry. Bart went straight to the kitchen and asked Amber if she had a broom. He took the broom handle, angled it at the disposer in the sink and gave it a couple of whacks. Then he flipped the switch and the disposer whirred like new.

Amber and Larry both thanked Bart and invited him to sit with them in the living room. Amber suggested that Bart deserved a beer after doing all that hard work. Bart said he'd like a beer, so Amber grabbed three from the fridge.

After talking for about an hour, Bart said he almost forgot that he brought them a little gift.

"It's all I had handy, but it's some really good weed," Bart said as he pulled two joints from his shirt pocket.

"Thanks, but no thanks," Larry said. "We don't smoke or do drugs."

"Speak for yourself, dear," Amber said, grinning. "It's been a long time since I smoked any pot, but it sounds like a great idea right now!"

Just as Larry was asking "are you sure you want to, honey?" Bart handed the joints to Amber. She put one on the coffee table and held the other between her fingers. Bart pulled a lighter from his pocket and flicked it in front of Amber's face. She held the joint between her lips and leaned in, accepting the light and inhaling deeply, then holding her breath.

Larry stared at her, slack jawed, and Bart looked at her with a smile.

Amber then exhaled the smoke from her lungs and passed the joint to Bart, who took two deep hits before he politely offered it to Larry. Larry waved it off and shook his head no. Bart then passed the joint back to Amber, who eagerly brought it back to her lips and took an even bigger drag of the pungent smoke before returning it to Bart. After Amber took her third hit, Bart said they should stop for now because three drags of the potent weed was usually plenty. Larry remarked that the smell reminded him of a rock concert he once attended.

The three continued talking as Amber and Bart gradually felt the intoxicating effect sweep over them.

"I can't believe you thought I was a stalker!" Bart said, breaking out in a loud and continuous laugh.

"Well who else would know where I live?" Amber said as she began laughing uncontrollably herself.

Amber and Bart laughed and laughed. Larry thought it was amusing at first, then the cackling began to annoy him.

"What is so funny?" Larry asked loudly. "Am I missing the joke or something?"

That caused Bart and Amber to laugh even harder. Larry was clearly the odd man out.

When she finally regained some composure, Amber smiled and said to Larry, "Everything is funny when you're stoned, honey, and I'm as high as a fucking kite right now!"

Amber and Bart laughed out loud some more and Larry chuckled along with them, just to be sociable.

Then, there was quiet. Larry looked at his glassy-eyed wife and thought to himself that he might be able to get her to screw Bart. They sure seemed to hit it off. Larry knew at that moment that he really wanted to see Amber getting fucked by a big black cock.

Amber stared off into space, enjoying her buzz, and thought to herself that Bart probably has a really big cock. She would fuck him in a heartbeat if she wasn't worried about wrecking her marriage.

Bart stared at Amber and thought to himself that he was definitely going to fuck her - not tonight but sometime soon.

After a few more minutes, Bart said it was time for him to go. He shook Larry's hand and gave Amber a friendly hug and kiss on her cheek. Seeing Amber touching a black guy, even though it was brief and innocent, got Larry a little excited.

Amber was still high when she and Larry went to bed and started their foreplay routine. She thought to herself that if her buzz makes the sex any better - and it always had in the past - she'll be smoking that second joint the next night.

Lying on the sheets, trading kisses and staring at each other, Larry said, "Sweetheart, your eyes are really dilated. I think you're still high."

"Yeah, a little bit," Amber giggled. "Sex can be really fun when both people are stoned. I still have a joint-and-a-half that Bart gave us. Maybe tomorrow night I could teach you how to smoke and we could see how you like it."

"Maybe, we'll see," Larry said as he squeezed Amber's tit. "I'll bet Bart has a big black cock and you'd like to fuck it."

"Oh, Larry, you've got to get over your obsession about me and black guys," Amber said quietly.

Amber continued, "But, I'll tell you what - I'm going to imagine that you're Bart and this is his big black cock!" Amber then wrapped her hand around Larry's stiff dick. Maybe it was because she was buzzed, but Amber thought she felt Larry's cock swelling in her grasp, getting bigger than it had ever been.

More than once, as Amber straddled Larry, riding his cock for all it was worth, she yelled, "Oh yes, Bart. Fuck my white pussy with your big black cock!"

The sex Amber and Larry had that night was their best ever as a couple.

Amber and Larry, plus Bart

In the days following their acquaintance, Amber and Larry and Bart saw a lot of each other. Bart took his neighbors out to dinner one night, and Amber and Larry took Bart out in return. On another occasion they went bowling. Larry got the low score, but he was a good sport, of course. Bart always had some weed to smoke and he was generous about sharing it with Amber. Larry never did work up the nerve to try the weed himself, so smoking and getting high was a naughty little activity that Amber only shared with Bart.

Larry, Amber and Bart soon became the best of friends.

On a weeknight, when the three of them were just hanging out at home, Bart meandered into the kitchen, offering to help Amber open a bottle of wine. Bart discreetly put his hand on Amber's ass and gently squeezed her butt cheek, then he whispered to Amber that maybe they could see other alone some time, without Larry. Amber put her hand on Bart's, pressing it against her ass, then gave him a wink and quietly told him, "be patient, good things come to those who wait, and we won't have to wait much longer!"

After Amber and Larry had sex one night, and were sharing some pillow talk before dozing off to sleep, Larry again mentioned his desire to see Amber getting black-fucked.

"Is it Bart that you'd like to see me fuck, honey?" Amber asked, hoping now that Larry would say yes.

"I think so," Larry answered. "I think we would all enjoy it, if you'd like to be with Bart."

Amber raised her voice. "You can't just say 'I think so', Sweetheart. It really has nothing to do with what I'd like. I'll only do it if you say you want me to."

Actually, Amber had already made up her mind that she was going to fuck Bart. She could hardly wait to make it happen. But, she didn't want to ruin her marriage and the comfortable lifestyle that she enjoyed, so fucking Bart had to be Larry's idea. Larry had to believe that Amber was doing it for his benefit.

"Okay, I do want you to fuck Bart," Larry said. "I really do. It'll make me happy and I'm sure it'll make you happy too.

"Alright," Amber said, looking Larry straight in the face, "I'll talk to Bart and see if he's interested. If he is, I'll arrange it, and you'll have to be there and you'll have to watch when Bart pushes his big black cock into my pussy."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Larry said with a grin. "Go ahead and talk to Bart, but I can't imagine in a million years that he would turn you down."

The next day, after Larry left for work, Amber looked out in the condo parking lot to see if Bart's car was in his parking space. It was. Amber brushed her teeth, brushed her long blond hair and applied some lip gloss, then she walked the 20 steps over to Bart's place and knocked on the door.

"Howdy neighbor," Bart said as Amber slid past him and entered his apartment. "Are we finally going to spend some time alone?"

"Not much time," Amber said with a smile. "I just dropped by to see if you'd be willing to do Larry a favor."

"Oh," Bart said, looking disappointed. "Sure, what does he want."

"Larry wants you to fuck me!"

A huge grin stretched across Bart's face and he swept Amber up in his arms and started to passionately kiss her mouth.

Amber returned the kiss for several seconds, then pried herself away from Bart and said, "Not now. Tonight, if you'll be around."

"I'm always around for you, Gorgeous!" Bart said. "And I'm around right now, so let's grant Larry's wish!" Bart attacked Amber's mouth again and she pushed him away again.

"If we play our cards right we'll be able to spend a lot of time together," Amber said, "but this has to be Larry's idea. Larry and I are perfectly happy together and I don't want to ruin it. The only thing that isn't perfect is our sex life, but you can bridge the gap!"

Amber continued, "I need you to make Larry beg you to fuck me, and I need you to let him watch us."

Bart chuckled and said, "That's a little kinky, but it works for me. I've been wanting to fuck you since the first time I saw you. You know, I was kind of stalking you when I first saw you at the restaurant. I recognized your waitress uniform when you walked past my window and I went to that restaurant to meet you."

"Well, I'm glad you did," Amber said, leaning forward to kiss Bart's lips again. "Why don't you come over at about 7 tonight?"

"I'll be there," Bart said.

Bart and Amber embraced again and kissed each other long and hard before she turned and walked out of his apartment and returned to her own.

Meanwhile, Larry was having a hard time concentrating at work. All he could think about, all he could picture in his mind, was his sweet wife, Amber, getting fucked by their black friend and neighbor. He wasn't entirely sure that Amber wanted to go through with it and he planned to tell her that she could back out any time, if she wanted to.

When Larry got home he embraced Amber, kissed her and told her he loved her more than anything in the world. Amber told Larry that she loved him too and would do anything to make him happy. Then she said she planned a light and easy dinner so she'd have plenty of time to get ready for their big night.

After dinner Amber told Larry she was going to take a bath. Twenty minutes later, she called to Larry to the bathroom.

"Honey," Amber began, lying wet and naked in the tub with the water draining out, "I shaved my legs and my pussy but I need you to check me and make sure I didn't miss anything. I want everything to be perfect for Bart."

"You look perfect to me," Larry said after closely examining Amber's bald vagina. "Bart is going to love your body as much as I do."

Amber smiled and said, "I hope so."

Amber dressed herself in a new red negligee that she bought just for the occasion. It came with panties but she chose not to wear them. She wanted both men to get a peek at her pussy through the silky sheer material. Then she painted all her nails red and applied red lip gloss when she did her makeup.

When Amber walked into the living room, Larry smiled widely and said, "Darling, you have never looked more beautiful."

When he moved closer to hug and kiss her, Amber stopped him short.

"You'll mess me up, honey," Amber said. "Bart will be the first man to touch me tonight, unless we change our plans."

They turned on the television to try to distract themselves, but neither one watched it. They both watched the clock, waiting for 7 pm and Bart's arrival.

Bart arrived right on time. He wore long slacks, a casual button up shirt and cologne.

"Amber, you look stunning!" Bart said as he moved to her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He then firmly shook Larry's hand and said, "Thanks for the invitation, buddy."

"I can grab some weed if anyone wants to smoke," Bart said, looking directly at Amber.

"I'd love to, but not tonight," Amber said. "I thought we could have some wine, but I want to keep my mind clear so we all know exactly what we're doing, when we do it. Bart, why don't you have a seat on the couch."

Bart sat at the right end of the big leather sofa. Amber and Larry filled three wine glasses and brought them to the living room. Larry took a seat at the left end of the couch and Amber sat next to him, leaving some empty cushion between her and Bart. They each took a couple sips of wine and set their glasses on the coffee table in front of themselves.

Amber spoke first.

"Sweetheart," Amber said, smiling slightly and turning her head toward her husband, "I told Bart that you want him to fuck me and he has agreed to do it. But first, I want to ask you one more time, one final time, if this is what you want. If I move over toward Bart there'll be no turning back. No second thoughts. No stopping us. We'll talk to you and you can talk to us, but you can't interfere. You'll always be my husband and I'll always love you, but Bart will be my lover too. If you think we're just going to fuck one time, you should call this off now, because I'm going to give myself to Bart and he'll hold a little piece of me from now on.

Larry, darling, do you want me to fuck Bart?"

Larry smiled at Amber and said, "yes."

Amber returned Larry's smile and reached toward the coffee table, sliding her wine glass to the right, moving it next to Bart's. Then she scooted sideways, taking her new place beside Bart. She started to run her hands over Bart's bulging bicep.