Amber's Six Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry, Bart is so big and muscular and he smells so nice," Amber said, looking at Larry instead of Bart. "I'm going to tell you everything that I'm thinking and feeling tonight, if that's okay with you, Honey."

Larry nodded in the affirmative.

Amber ran her hand up and down Bart's arm and she unbuttoned his top buttons and touched his chest.

"Larry," Amber said, "I just love Bart's black skin, don't you? It's so rich and smooth and dark, and it looks so different than mine. Don't you love how my small white hand looks touching his black skin? I'm getting turned on and I really want to kiss him. Tell Bart you want him to kiss your wife."

Larry spoke up. "Bart, I want you to kiss my wife."

Without letting on that they had already tasted each other's kisses that morning, Amber and Bart tilted their heads toward each other and connected their lips, gently after first, and then more passionately. Their lips smacked loudly as they repeatedly pressed against one another.

Amber paused and turned to look at Larry. He was stroking his penis through his pants.

"Larry, honey," Amber said with a smile, "I can see that you're getting turned on, watching us kiss. His lips are so full and soft. Just don't get too excited, if you can help it. I don't want you to cum in your pants. At least not yet. Now I'm going to kiss Bart with my tongue."

Amber turned back to Bart, stuck out her narrow pink tongue and ran it over his lips, first his top lip and then his bottom. Bart stuck his big tongue out too and circled hers. Then they pressed their lips together and French kissed for several minutes, each of them letting out moans now and then.

Amber paused again and spoke, "Larry, his tongue is so much bigger than mine. I'm slipping my tongue into Bart's mouth because he has room for both of us. I just love kissing him. I want him to fondle my breasts while he kisses me. Tell Bart to tickle my nipples and squeeze my breasts."

"Bart, tickle Amber's nipples and squeeze her breasts while you kiss her," Larry said.

Bart paused, picked up his wine glass and took a sip, then offered his glass to Amber, who took two sips herself. Then Bart set the glass down and shifted a little on the couch so he could rub his big black fingers over her nipples, causing them to instantly become plump and aroused. Then he began to fondle Amber's boobs through her red negligee. The kissing and groping went on for quite a while.

Amber broke off the kiss and spoke again, "Now I want Bart to kiss my neck. I want him to give me a big hickey on one side, and another big hickey on the other side. When people see the hickeys on my neck, they'll say 'it looks like Larry gave you some big hickeys there' and I'll say 'I got these from my black lover, not Larry!'"

Amber then turned her head sideways to look directly at Larry's face, giving Bart plenty of room to attach his lips to her neck. Bart sucked hard and Amber cooed "oohh, oooh," as his mouth suctioned her skin. When Bart released his lip-hold Larry gasped a bit, seeing the huge red, black and blue mark on Amber's neck. Amber then turned her head away from Larry to give Bart a chance to attack her other side, which he did.

"Larry, honey," Amber said, turning her head side-to-side, "look at the hickeys that Bart gave me! Now I want him to suck on my tits, but my negligee is in the way. Be a sweetheart and pull off my gown so Bart can suck on my tits."

Amber leaned forward on the couch and raised her hands in the air as Larry got off the couch and took ahold of her negligee and pulled it up and off, leaving her stark naked.

"Thank you, Larry," Amber said with a smile. "Now tell Bart to squeeze my fucking tits and bite them. I want him to leave some teeth marks on my boobs."

"Bart, squeeze Amber's fucking tits and give her some bite marks," Larry said.

As he began to massage Amber's milk-white tits with his big black hands Bart said, "I like that you want me to leave marks all over you, Amber. If you want to be marked I could get you a tattoo tomorrow."

"Oh, Bart!" Amber said loudly, "I would love a new tattoo! You know, all of my tattoos were picked out by my black boyfriends. Larry loves this one on my forearm because it means this white girl is forever linked to a black guy! What are you going to get me, Bart sweetie?"

"Something on your other forearm," Bart replied, matter-of-factly, as he kept fondling Amber's tits. "Either a BBC, or a Queen of Spades, whichever you like best, and we can get your nipples pierced while we're at it!"

"Did you hear that, Larry?" April asked. "Bart is going to tattoo a Queen of Spades on my left forearm. That'll tell everyone that I just love fucking black guys! And I'm getting nipple rings, too! I'll wear skin-tight tops and no bra when we go out so everyone will think I'm a total slut!"

Larry said, "But baby, getting tattooed is going to hurt and piercing your nipples will hurt even more." Larry apparently didn't care much for the idea.

"The pain will be so worth it, honey!" Amber said. "Like when Bart bites my tits with his teeth!"

Bart continued to paw and nibble at Amber's breasts, and she let out an occasional "ouch!" but more often she just moaned in pleasure.

"Oh Larry," Amber muttered as she writhed in pain and delight, "I'm ready to see Bart's big black cock, aren't you? Why don't you help Bart slip his pants off?"

Larry stood up and felt a bit humiliated as he waited for Bart to unzip his pants. Then Larry pulled Bart's pants and underwear off his legs, leaving his penis fully exposed.

"Larry, honey, look at that big black cock!" Amber gushed. "Look at how big and dark and thick it is! It looks powerful, right? It's twice as big as your dick, isn't it? And look at his balls! They are fucking huge, loaded with millions of black sperm! Oh, I'm going to have fun sucking on this!"

Amber wrapped her dainty white fingers around Bart's throbbing monster and began running her tongue up and down its full length. Then she kissed it a dozen times and finally took it into her mouth. She started moving her mouth up and down and Bart moaned. Amber let Bart's cock slip out of her mouth, making a loud pop, and she asked, "Larry, do you like watching your wife suck another man's cock - a big black cock? I know I love doing it! I could suck on it for an hour and he wouldn't cum in my face unless I wanted him to."

Amber continued to fuck Bart's big black cock with her pretty face, then she let it slip out and said, "Larry, tell Bart to take me to our bedroom, then run ahead and turn on the light and pull down the sheets."

Larry stood up and said, "Bart, take Amber to our bedroom." Then he headed down the hall to light the room and turn down the bedcovers. Bart reached his arms under Amber and lifted her naked body off the couch and carried her toward the place where he would fuck her. They traded kisses as he walked with her in his arms.

Bart gently laid Amber on her back on the bed. She spread her legs wide, then said, "Larry, why don't you grab your camera and take some pictures? You can add them to the collection on your computer."

Larry liked the idea. He smiled and ran to the closet to get his camera, then he took a few photos of Amber in her "come fuck me" pose before he took a seat in their bedside chair.

"Bart, honey, I'm really wet and I'm ready for you to fuck me," Amber said softly.

"Larry," Bart said loudly and distinctly, "I want you to beg me to fuck your wife."

"Bart," Larry said, "Please give Amber what she wants."

"Be more specific, man!" Bart said. "Ask me politely to fuck her with my big black cock. Beg me!"

"Bart," Larry began, "Please, please fuck Amber's nice white pussy with your big black cock."

"Okay, I'll fuck her," Bart said as he moved into position over Amber, "but I want you to push my cock into her wet little slit."

For the first time, Larry resisted. "No, I've never touched another man's penis and I don't want to start now. You know you want to fuck her, so just do it!"

Bart started to rub his cock over Amber's pussy lips, then he looked Amber in the face and said, "I'm not going to fuck you unless Larry puts my cock in your cunt.

"Dammit Larry!" Amber shouted. "Do what Bart says! Just grab his fucking cock and jam it into my fucking cunt!"

"Okay, okay," Larry said meekly, "but don't you think he should use a condom? We've been trying to get you pregnant and you're not on any birth control."

"No Larry," Amber said emphatically, "Bart is not going to wear any fucking condom! I want to feel his beautiful black skin rubbing against my pussy walls, not some rubber wrap!"

"Well," Larry said as he reached between Amber and Bart to grasp the big black cock, "he needs to pull out before he cums in you."

Amber and Bart said nothing and Larry positioned the cock at the opening of Amber's pussy and pushed it in.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes!" Amber exclaimed, "Oh, that's what I need! Shove it all the way in! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

It took Bart a couple of minutes to work his cock all the way in, then he started humping and pumping. Amber smiled, frowned and moaned, then after about four minutes, she had her first orgasm.

"Aaayyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" she shrieked, "Oh my god! Larry, how often do I cum before you do? And I'm going to cum again! Aaayyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Larry snapped pictures as Amber and Bart fucked and kissed and sometimes screamed for joy. Then they stopped and Bart rolled over onto his back. Amber immediately climbed on top of him, her long blond hair hanging down from her head and her ample tits hanging down from her chest. She thought about asking Larry to insert Bart into her again, but decided instead to do it herself. Amber then reached down, grabbed Bart's cock and plugged it into her hungry pussy.

"Oh yes," Amber moaned, "Oh, I love it! I fucking love it! And this big cock is not going to slip out all the time like when I try to ride Larry!"

Amber had three more orgasms as she planted her feet on the mattress and raised and lowered herself at a fast pace.

Bart found it hard to speak, but he managed to look into Amber's face and said, "Look at you, baby. You've got big hickeys on your neck and your tits are all bruised and bitten, and you fuck like a minx! I love fucking you!"

"And I love fucking you!" Amber shouted, turning her head to look at Larry. "You fuck so much better than my husband does!"

After a few minutes of riding Bart, Amber stopped and climbed off, then repositioned herself on her hands and knees, facing Larry, who was sitting in the bedside chair barely three feet away.

Amber smiled and said, "I want my husband to see my face while my big black lover fucks me doggie-style!"

Larry and Amber locked their eyes on each other and Larry saw the expression on Amber's face when Bart shoved his cock back into her hole.

"Oh shit, Larry!" Amber groaned, "Oh it feels so good to get fucked by a big black cock! I wish you could know, Sweetie, how fucking good this feels! I'm so glad I let you talk me into this!"

Larry took some photos, capturing the look of pure delight on his wife's face.

Amber came two more times, trying her best to maintain eye contact with her husband as she did.

"Amber, baby," Bart began, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Pull out! Put out!" Larry yelled as he sprang to his feet.

"No fucking way!" Amber exclaimed, looking Larry straight in the eye. "I want him to cum in me! I want to feel his cum flooding my pussy! This was your idea, Larry, so shut the fuck up!"

"Getting you pregnant with a black baby was not my idea!" Larry yelled.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" Bart grunted as he shoved his cock deep into Amber's pussy and started to pump his potent load into her.

"Too late now, Larry!" Amber said with a grin. "Oh, Bart, I feel it! I feel your cum! Fill me with your black sperm!"

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh," Bart grunted as he finished making his deposit.

After a minute of panting, Amber rolled onto her back and presented her sloppy, cum-filled pussy to Larry, who sat there dumbfounded.

"I'm ovulating, Sweetie, so I'm really fertile right now!" Amber said with a big smile, "and with all the black sperm that Bart just pumped deep inside me, I should get pregnant tonight! I'll have a baby bump in no time at all! If I don't get knocked up now we'll know that the problem is with me, not you. But, Larry, honey, we wanted to start a family, didn't we? I can't wait to see my belly swelling bigger every day, and won't it be nice to know your wife is carrying a black baby?"

Larry just sat in his chair. There was a big wet spot on his trousers. He had cum in his pants at some point.

Amber sat cross-legged on the bed, her pussy oozing cum on the sheets, and she cheerfully said, "Now you can fuck me, Larry, if you can get it up, but your little white dick is going to think it's found the Grand Canyon! Then I'll fuck Bart again before I turn in for the night. Tomorrow morning, Bart, you can have me all to yourself before we head off to get my new tattoo and my nipple piercing! And Larry, if you ever get home from work and I'm not here, you'll know that I'm right next door, fucking Bart! Oh Larry, this really was the best idea you've ever had!"

Larry sat shaking his head, thinking that maybe it wasn't such a great idea after all. He almost wished that he had never found Amber's six pics.