Ambien Ch. 02: Mom Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you be Dirk's date tonight?" Denise suggested. "I promise he'll give you a fuck to remember. And since those guys are already distracted, I want to try them, or at least some of them. I'd appreciate it if you could coach me on how the party works and which guys would be the most interesting for a first party."

"Mmmm," Honey moaned, losing her attention with Dirk's continuing ministrations.

"What do you think, Honey?" Denise prompted.

"OK, I think," Honey answered. "A fuck to remember?"

"I promise," Denise said. She glanced and saw the bulge in Dirk's pants. His cock had already voted. Would he agree as she had asked? "Dirk, will you and Honey have a date tonight?"

"Mmmm, hmmm," Dirk agreed. His humming started Honey in a small orgasm.

"Oh, I love that," Honey said happily. "Dirk, I'd love to be your date tonight. But let go of my breasts and tell me you want me to be your date, too."

Reluctantly, Dirk released Honey's nipples from his mouth. "Honey," he said, looking up at her, "I want you to be my date tonight."

"Oh, yes," she said happily. She quickly moved her flower to her right ear.

Denise passed Dirk's ribbon to Honey. Honey pinned it to her blouse, leaving the blouse open.

"What should I expect if I have several dates tonight?" Denise asked.

"Look up at the stage," Honey directed. "One of the first girls is ready for her date."

Denise looked at the stage and watched as a coed and frat brother stripped. Another frat brother standing not far away stripped as well. The first brother rolled a condom onto his hard cock.

"Oh, good," Honey said happily, clapping her hands. "This is what some coeds do with two dates."

As Denise, Honey and Dirk watched, the coed got on her hands and knees on a mat. One brother positioned himself behind her, checked to make sure she was lubricated, and slowly inserted his sheathed, hard cock into her pussy. The other brother got in front of the coed on his knees. She took his cock into her mouth. In moments, the coed was being fucked from behind while she sucked the cock of the second brother.

The audience gave encouraging cheers, increasing as the two brothers grew obviously more excited, increasing their pace together as though choreographed. They started bouncing the coed between them, one cock fully inside, then the other. She quickly opened her mouth wide and engulfed that cock down her throat. The audience cheered. Once the coed established her deep throat, the brothers adjusted their rhythm, both thrusting at the same time, penetrating her from each end, sinking their cocks completely into her throat and pussy. They increased their pace again, remaining synchronized as they rammed their hard cocks into the willing coed's orifices.

Before the men could cum, the coed's body quivered. She lost coordination and seemed to be held up by the two cocks as she obviously came violently. She wasn't quite through with it when the man in her pussy thrust hard, delivering his load of cum into his condom. When the coed's lips tightened around the second brother's cock, he also thrust forward. The coed's cheeks bulged with the second brother's cum before she swallowed.

"That's so hot," Denise said, rubbing her breast and pinching her nipples. She was wet and eager, wishing she had removed her panties when she removed her bra.

"Just wait, this coed likes to try the contest," Honey said. She eyed the hand on Denise's breast and wondered how it would feel to have her own hands on those substantial orbs.

When the frat brothers disengaged, the coed on stage stood with her legs and arms spread in a triumphant X. The first brother stripped the condom from his cock and held it up to display the volume he had captured.

The coed walked to the array of shafts. An attendant there pulled the first shaft and coated it with lubricant. The coed positioned herself over the shaft and lowered her pussy to engulf the top several inches. When she straightened her legs, the shaft rose with her. The audience cheered. She awkwardly took the few steps to carry the shaft to the target area and released it there.

As the coed returned to the pickup area, the attendant lubricated the next shaft and put it in place. Another attendant picked up the delivered shaft and cleaned it, returning it to the staging area for its next use.

The coed carried shaft after shaft to the target area, accompanied by increasing cheering from the audience. Each time she approached a shaft, there were mixed calls from the audience. Most said, "Pussy," but some said, "Ass."

"Why are people hollering pussy and ass?" Denise asked.

"You can pick up a shaft either way," Honey answered. "Once in a while a coed will do both. That gets everyone wild."

On the next shaft, the coed was unable to hold it up. After only one step toward the target area, the shaft slipped from her pussy.

"Too slick, too thin or too heavy," Honey observed. "Nobody has ever carried all of the shafts all the way."

Denise looked at the array of shafts. "Oh, I see, they get thinner, don't they?" she suggested. "And I guess they get heavier, too."

"They do," Honey confirmed.

"Tell me about those guys over there," Denise suggested, indicating a huddle of fraternity brothers who seemed in an unresolved debate between themselves. "They seem to be a little indecisive."

Honey laughed. "Put your flower by your left ear and you'll see indecision give way to a stampede," she said. "But look at them. They're my favorites. From left to right, the first has a big cock and can cum several times. The second is a little smaller but he knows how to handle it. He can touch places inside your pussy that you didn't know existed. The third is shorter but fat. Each of those three will make you feel full, each in his own way. The other two guys have nice cocks that won't quite fill you up but they make up for it with enthusiasm. Pick and choose, that's your privilege. I can promise you, if you choose all five, you'll know you had sex before the night is out."

Denise had been watching the stage and the cluster of brothers as Honey spoke. Her descriptions and the action on stage had Denise dripping wet by the time Honey finished her description.

Denise smiled at the group of horny young men and put her flower behind her left ear. They instantly rushed toward Denise, Honey and Dirk, arriving at the same time as three other brothers who came from different directions.

Even though they rushed to get Denise's attention, the eight were careful not to cause her any discomfort. They managed to fondle her breasts so nicely that her earlier arousal expanded into a wonderful fog of pleasure. Then she realized that her breasts weren't the only source of that pleasure. Though several hands caressed her right breast, someone had unbuttoned her blouse and was sucking on her left nipple, tonguing it beautifully. Someone else had removed her skirt and soaked panties. Several hands caressed her ass and thighs and one hand was gently pumping her pussy with two fingers while another finger caressed her clit.

Denise was tempted to take the ribbons of all eight men but decided to choose from Honey's recommendation. She chose the brother with the big dick, the one with the talented touch and one of the enthusiastic ones. When the three ribbons were attached to her blouse, she moved her flower to her right ear. Amused by the disappointed groans of the five rejected suitors, she was pleased when none of the stimulating hands, or mouths, left her body. Both of her nipples were being lovingly kissed by brothers and she felt hope that they'd never stop.

"Denise, Dirk and I are going to the stage," Honey said, touching Denise on the cheek. "You'll need to go up there soon."

Denise nodded. She wasn't worried about getting to the stage. She was sure that her dates would help.

Denise pushed some of the hands away from her body so she could watch Honey and Dirk on stage. The five rejected suitors decided to go elsewhere.

Honey stripped and Denise stared at the cheerleader's lithe body. She really was beautiful. Denise was sure that any guy at the party would want to fuck her. But Honey and Dirk both said that Denise had distracted the men who were interested in Honey. Maybe Denise would have to admit that she was beautiful, too.

Honey got on her hands and knees. Dirk kissed her ass, a nice touch, and caressed her back and buns. Then he touched her pussy, making sure that she was ready for his hard cock. She apparently was because Dirk immediately positioned his hard-on at her entrance. He didn't slam inside like some of the men did, but pushed slowly, backing off a little and pushing slowly again. He took his time to get full penetration. The amazed look on Honey's face said that she appreciated his touch. Even in the starting stages, Dirk was giving her a fuck to remember.

Denise was proud of her son. He had invited her to this party, realizing that his sexy mother might be tempted by the possibilities of the situation. When she had, in fact, been tempted, he allowed her to make her own decisions. And, when she suggested that he pair up with Honey instead of Denise, he had willingly accommodated her wishes. Denise was happy that she had noticed her son's reaction when he first saw Honey.

Denise was amused with herself, thinking of being a matchmaker by having his son fuck a woman who might be a good match.

The hands on her body and Dirk's performance with Honey on stage quickly brought Denise's attention back to the present. She was quite happy with this kind of preparation for a sexual encounter. She couldn't remember when she had been so aroused before having sex. Then she decided she could remember several times, all when Dirk or her ex-husband gave her lots of teasing, extended foreplay or when she was exceedingly horny to begin with.

Then Dirk and Honey were done, both having cum intensely. Honey moved to the contest area and carried shaft after shaft across the stage to the target area, easily surpassing the earlier coeds' performances. She was down to the last shaft in the next to the last row before a shaft slid from her pussy. Still, the audience went wild. Denise vowed that she'd find out if Honey held any records for the contest. From the audience's reaction, that seemed likely.

Denise's dates escorted her toward the stage. She removed her blouse and shoes, reveling in her nakedness and her anticipation of being fucked well and hard. She was delighted as she watched her three dates strip, revealing their athletic bodies and hard cocks.

Getting on her hands and knees, Denise invited the enthusiastic brother to let her suck his cock. She directed the one with the talented touch to fuck her and had the one with the large dick slide his head underneath so he could kiss and suck her breasts.

Denise briefly wondered if she should have added a fourth date so he could suck her other breast, but the pleasure given by the hard cock in her pussy and the kisses of the brother on her breasts quickly dispelled that thought. She sucked and licked the dick in her mouth, rocking back and forth to make it stroke in and out between her lips. The brother fucking her cunt picked up the rhythm and, true to Honey's description, moved his hips in ways to stir her insides excitingly.

Denise was in heaven, stroked, fucked and kissed by her three dates. The brother in her mouth was the first to cum and Denise relished the fresh taste even as she swallowed spurt after spurt. The brother in her pussy came soon after and she felt the heat of his cum stroking inside her as it filled the condom and moved with the brothers continued pumping.

Denise hadn't cum yet but she wasn't worried. She hadn't had fun like this for a long time and welcomed the climb to what she knew would be an outstanding orgasm. She directed the enthusiastic brother to kiss her breasts and the brother with the big cock to fuck her. At her further direction, the brother who had fucked her first stripped off his condom and moved to let her suck his spent dick.

As soon as Denise started sucking that talented cock, it began to harden. She attended to it enthusiastically, enjoying its growing hardness and the kisses of the brother on her breasts. The brother behind her began rhythmically feeding his big cock into her pussy.

She was thrilled with the way that cock stretched her and made her feel full. Each time he pushed a little more into her welcoming, hot cunt, she felt the growing excitement flowing through her body. When he gave a final push and his cock pressed firmly against her cervix, she blasted into an intense orgasm. She shook and cried out as the climax washed over her. Then she resumed sucking the cock in her mouth. The brother behind her began stroking his big, hard shaft in and out of her pussy, each stroke renewing her feelings of being stretched and filled wonderfully.

After just a few more strokes of that big cock, along with the intense pleasure from the brother sucking her nipples, Denise came again. When the intensity of her second orgasm blended with the bliss of the first, she continued to suck the wonderful cock in her mouth. She knew that cock would soon feed her another batch of cum and she focused her attention on sharing the pleasure she felt.

Her three dates fell into a rhythm of fucking and sucking that stimulated Denise even more. She rode their rhythm, giving as well as receiving pleasure, sharing it all with her dates.

She felt the throbbing in the cock in her mouth, knowing it was ready to cum. She sucked and licked with increased intensity and found her mouth filled with cum as the brother fed her with his second climax. She sucked and swallowed until he couldn't deliver any more.

The brother behind grabbed her hips and increased his own rhythm, vigorously bouncing his big, hard cock into Denise's well-stretched pussy. The brother underneath had figured out how to suck and lick both of her nipples at once and increased his attentions to those tender nubs. Denise rushed toward her fourth climax and, just as she felt the hot bubble of cum deep in her body, flew into the lightning bolt of pleasure. She cried out and shook with the intensity of her orgasm, held up by her three dates even as two of them continued to stimulate her.

It seemed to take a long time for her orgasm to fade to simple bliss, but as Denise became more aware of her surroundings, she heard cheers and applause. That recognition gave her another mini-orgasm. She looked to the side and saw that Honey and Dirk were fucking again. Had they been inspired by Denise's performance?

Remembering the contest, Denise allowed her dates to help her to her feet. She tightened her muscles in a short round of Kegel exercises, then moved to the contest area. After being fucked by that large cock, she wasn't sure she'd be able to move any shafts. She approached the first shaft and lowered her pussy over the wider head. Tightening her muscles, she found that she could lift it easily. The Kegel exercises had paid off.

After moving a few of the shafts to the target area, Denise asked the attendant to set up two shafts. She lowered her body over the shafts, taking one in her anus and the other in her pussy. She moved the shafts carefully to the target area. She made the next few trips to the target area carrying two shafts with each trip. The audience applauded and cheered louder with each trip.

Denise realized that she had completed all but the last row of shafts. She had already exceeded Honey's performance! She stood still and performed a brief series of Kegel exercises, then started moving the remaining shafts. She moved every one of the last row of shafts successfully and stood triumphantly as the audience applauded and cheered wildly.

Off to the side, Denise saw Dirk and Honey applauding and smiling happily. Denise felt a surge of happiness and pride that the two approved so visibly of her performance.

Honey walked to Denise's side, grasped her hand, and held her hands up in a champion's stance. Both women stood in front of the audience, naked, arms up and spread, legs spread, as the audience went wild.

After a minute, the applause and cheers began to subside. Honey turned to Denise. "It's time to claim your jewelry," she said just loud enough for Denise to hear.

"What jewelry?" Denise asked.

"You set an all-time record for the contest," Honey responded. "That earns you a special set of earrings. Let's go get 'em."

Honey led Denise down off the stage, followed by Dirk and Denise's three dates. The audience formed a pathway from the stage to the entry table by the door. Once there, Denise noticed again the symbols on the banner over the table.

The fraternity brother behind the table held out a small jewelry box. Denise accepted it and opened it to peek inside. She saw earrings with two shafts, touching at the tip, and an 'A.' There was a larger lapel pin with the same symbol.

"These are almost like yours," she said to Honey. "You have a "10" on yours."

"You can have ones like mine if you wish," Honey assured her. "It'll just take a little time, and a few more parties."

"With all the different combinations, the symbols have to mean something," Denise said. "Can you tell me?"

"Sure," Honey agreed. "One shaft or two indicates how you carried the shafts to the target area. You carried one in your pussy and one in your anus so you get two. If you carried three full rows or more, you're guaranteed a pair of earrings and a lapel pin. If you carry more shafts than any other woman in the contest at that party, a 'C' is added. You're the champion for the evening. If you carry more shafts than any woman has ever carried, the 'C' is changed to an 'A.' When you've been to enough parties and had ten or more dates, cumulative, the '10' is added. So you already have three, just seven to go."

"Wow, your earrings show that you've done just as much as I did and you've been here a lot," Denise said. "I guess you like these parties. I can understand why."

"I do love these parties," Honey assured her. "I think you do, too."

Denise nodded happily.

"There's one more thing," Honey added. "A woman who has earned jewelry doesn't need an escort to attend a party. She can simply arrive, wearing her jewelry and will be granted admission."

Denise thought happily about the possibilities. With her earrings, she could come to a party and come closer than ever to satisfying her hunger for sex. The thought sent warm feelings through her body and she squirmed with the sudden return of desire in her pussy.

"My god, you're ready to fuck again, aren't you?" Honey asked.

Denise nodded. "Is that allowed during a party?" she asked.

Honey gestured to an area off to the side. "As long as you can find willing partners, you can fuck all you want," she said, "but only the ones you fuck on stage count toward your '10.'"

When Denise looked, she saw two couples fucking vigorously.

"Do you want to find another partner?" Honey asked.

"It's really tempting," Denise said, "but I'll pass for now. Is there a secret code for finding another partner?"

"It's all in your flower," Honey explained. "Of course a look and a smile can invite someone more specifically. You'd be surprised at how quickly you can attract a partner. Look over there." She indicated a group of brothers who were talking together, all of whom frequently glanced at the two women. "If you were to smile, wave your flower or put your flower above your left ear, they'd all be over here in an instant, as would several others who've been keeping their eyes on you."

Denise smiled fondly at the young beauty. "You're amazing," she said. "You've been so nice to me even though I caused you so much distress earlier in the evening."

"You're more amazing than I've ever been," Honey retorted. "No woman has ever carried a single shaft after being fucked by that big dick, yet you cleared the stage. With your beauty and your talented pussy, you can be a favorite here any time you want. And you did provide me with a memorable fuck or two."