Ambien Ch. 02: Mom Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Denise blushed with Honey's observations. "Honey, I want to get to know you better," she said. "Can you come to our house tomorrow night?"

"Our?" Honey asked.

"Dirk and I live together," Denise explained. "If it's any incentive, and if I read his goo-goo eyes for you correctly, I'm sure he'll want to fuck you again."

Honey got a dreamy look in her eyes. "But you're lovers, aren't you?"

"Yes, but you and he could be lovers, too," Denise assured her. "If you'll come over, I think I can assure you of more memorable fucks."

"I accept," Honey said happily, pulling Denise for a full-body hug and reaching to grasp Denise's backside. Denise echoed the touch, moving her hips to rub her mound against the younger woman's and pulling her to an even tighter embrace. The people nearby murmured at the sight of the two naked beauties squirming together, some reaching for their own genitals in response to the blatant sexuality of the women's embrace.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers