Ambiguities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am about to whip a Hollandaise and prepare eggs Benedict; I feel we will need the energy."

Her smile turned wicked. "Hoouuu, you better believe it, buster!"

"Thank you for staying in... if you have things to tend to, breakfast will be ready in about 20 minutes."

"You are very welcome, Donnie... and I'll just hang with you. I'm having a fabulous time, by the way."

"Same here."

"Say, Donniiiie?"

"Yes?" He was not looking at her, busy that he was whipping the boiling butter, the milk and the sauce mix. He was also figuring in his head the amount of extra insulin he will need to adjust for this extravagance.

"Yesterday, at dinner, you called me your cherry blossom... what did you mean by that?"

Donald was a little irked having to do this in the middle of whipping his sauce, but he took pains not to show it. "Are we to look at cherry blossoms only in full bloom, the moon only when it is cloudless? To long for the moon while looking on the rain, to lower the blinds and be unaware of the passing of the spring - these are even more deeply moving. Branches about to blossom or gardens strewn with flowers are worthier of our admiration."

He paused, as if expecting applause, only to hear a perplexed chuckle. Oh, well. "That was a teaching of Buddhist monk Yoshida Kenko... and my mom who teaches philosophy and is especially fond of oriental paradigms. Fiona, ever since we've met, you have embodied for me all the virtues the orient place in the cherry blossom: beauty, frailty, peace, patience, hope... am I rambling or does that make sense to you?"

Fiona slumped on her chair, spellbound. "Donnie, if you had said yes to my advances, six years ago, would I have been your first?"

"Girlfriend? No. But I did break up with her when I started seeing you... you were my heart's want and it felt like cheating."

"Really? You value monogamy that much?"

"And fidelity, yes, of course... don't you?"

"Well I guess I could, if I was given the chance... but nobody stays with me for long and... huh..." Fiona had visibly stumbled on treacherous ground.

"And what?"

"Don't take it bad, ok? I will try to be as transparent as you have been. Donnie, I don't know if it's the steroids, the hormones or the boobs but... I have a crazy libido! I mean, if sex was an Olympic discipline, I would train for the seven-hours freestyle! And until the moment I drop my panties, I can seduce absolutely a-ny-bo-dy... it's eerie. I even slept with a woman once just because she doubted my theory and I wanted to prove my point! I'm not proud of it, but I don't deny it either... to tell you the truth, I find it a little bizarre, considering I only lost my virginity at 19."

Donald was shaken by this admission... and excited, too. "To a woman, I suppose?"

"Yes... does all of this shock you?"

"Well, you have told me several times already that you were ambiguous... and you do radiate high-intensity sex-appeal... so I suppose destabilizing me will come with the territory... here, bon appetit." He served a plate that had a presentation worthy of a restaurant's Sunday brunch, with a peaceful smile.

"OK Donnie... that does it!"

"Have I done something wrong?"

"Where are the skeletons? I want to see them! You are too good to be true! You're like the White Knight in Magic... and that card was banned, I think!"

Donald guffawed. "Thank you for the compliment... I think. I honestly believe my only skeletons are cards in my own Magic deck. I do have a chip on my shoulder and father-son issues, though... believe me, I am by no means a white knight. By a thankful twist of fate, however, I admit that financial risk management is a discipline tailor-made for burying yourself in work and let dead dogs lie. I mean, considering our last hours together, I'm ashamed to admit this... but I had practically given up on ever seeing you again." He pursed his lips; that last outpour was more than heartfelt, it was visibly painful. "Anyway, you found me and, no matter what, I will forever be thankful to you and try to atone for 2012. And just how did you find me, by the way?"

"Mmmmm... these eggs are dellicioushhh!" Fiona was mumbling with a huge smile and her mouth full. She resumed after swallowing. "I searched for you through the network everybody is subscribed to without truly knowing why, including myself: LinkedIn. It took a while, though: I had not expected you evolving in the Finance sector. Now out with it... I want the dirt: what's wrong between you and your father?"

"I'm the antimatter to his matter, basically. Don't get me wrong: I worship the ground both my parents walk on. But he's a bear of a man who has been a tugboat pilot for the Coast Guard all his life just to stay close to his wife and provide for her in Bayonne... I'm a 5 ft. 8 in. scrawny diabetic math geek that never brought home a girlfriend for dinner. And, aside from the Yankees, we see life through totally opposite perspectives. Past case in point: I come home for the 2011 Holidays only to hear him rant, hours on end, his support for Occupy Wall Street! Not that he was wrong, mind you... but what did he expect that would do to the festivities... and to mom? She always had to shield me and bear the brunt of our clashes."

"Why the quip about the Yankees?"

"Fiona... my full name is Donald Arthur Mayer... I was named after Don Mattingly."

"Oh! Well, I can relate... about the parent ground-worshipping part, I mean. I am still amazed that the marriage of my parents survived... me, basically."

"They were not aware of the genetic risk of having children? You used the word congenital."

"Nope... and that made it worst. Of course, later on, both got tested for various genetic markers... and to hell if their HMOs found it unnecessary. It turns out mom is affected by a mild, late-onset form of CAH, and dad was an unaffected carrier. Mom only experienced problems with her ovaries and dad comes from a family of boys... so basically nobody suspected a thing. At that point, since CAH is recessive, I still had one chance in two of only being a carrier but, no... both passed me their gene with deletion, and it seems both were very similar in mutation, since I was so severely affected... lucky me. For them, it was the equivalent of a guilty verdict, even though I must have said a million times that I do not blame them and that I am grateful both for being alive and for the choices they had struggled over."

"I really feel for them, Fiona... I recall meeting them in passing, in 2012... they looked so tired and distraught..."

"You will be put on a pedestal once I tell them I am dating you, Donnie... they do not understand a thing about the card game but they are very aware of the impact of what you did. Now how about you... do you intend to take me to your folks for dinner?"

"I wanted to in 2012, even if it could not happen back then, and I certainly will now if you agree to it... but how can you think about food now? Aren't you stuffed?" In fact, both had finished their plate during this heart-to-heart and Donald was about to inject his insulin.

"Oh no, baby... I am quite hungry still... but not for food." Her face instantly morphed into pure sultriness. Donald shivered, feeling like a lone sardine in front of the tiger shark.

"And how do I satisfy your hunger then?"

Fiona responded with slow and emphasized slur... it sounded both commanding and inticing. "Wellll... since I am not working TO-DAY, you should finish up your thingie there and hit the shower with me... after all, we have a whole seven-hours freestyle sex routine to build and refine." As if extra precision was required, she was unbuttoning her shirt in a tremendously erotic fashion.

"I have died and gone to Heaven..."

"Fortunately for you... not yet." She had stripped down to her panties and was towing him by the hand to his bathroom.

But Donald would not join her in his small shower, opting instead to keep the shower door open and spreading towels on the bathroom floor. Fiona was perplexed. "Donnie, what in God's name are you doing?"

He answered while putting on a shower glove and coating with copious amounts of shower gel. "Making sure I can wash you, and watch you, at leisure, instead of crushing you in there. Here... let me start with your shoulders, please."

Fiona was trembling. Never, since the time her mother bathed her as a baby, had she ever been both naked and the subject of nothing but love and devotion. Donald was gentle and washed her tenderly. He was especially self-conscious while putting his hands on her breasts, her buttocks or her surgical scar. But it was, in a sense, all in vain, as both were getting immensely aroused from his tender loving care. Both their penises were rock-hard and almost twitching.

"Fiona, you're the most beautiful woman in the Universe. Period. Your transformation, and your being here, are miracles; I swear I will worship you forever."

"Believe me, Donnie, I feel the love... and all this feels amazing. Thank you also for the compliment on my looks. But you of all people should know that they did not come about by magical wish, though. It took a change in my daily steroids with better discipline on my part, constant exercise - speaking of which, I will use the elliptical in your office later - coupled to a better diet, and some very skillful skin care and nip/tucking to get there."

"Nip/tucking? Are we just talking about your diddies?" He resumed covering them with suds and making sure he was not rubbing too hard on her nipples, that were pointed and hard, on top of her gorged areolas.

"Actually, the diddies came almost as an afterthought. I had a lot of sagging skin when the weight loss really kicked in. Instead of cutting everything off, the surgeon suggested building on it instead... I was hesitant, especially considering the cost, but mom, would you believe, was the one that got a kick out of the idea?"

"That's funny... and touching. So... are they really... you know... DDs?"

"As a matter of fact, I can certify that my bra size is 32E now, so they are indeed diddies more than just by name."

"That was a very formal declaration... are you saying this based on your qualifications at Linda's? You know, I did read your LinkedIn profile instead of just accepting your contact offer... are you happy there?"

"Right here, right now, absolutely. I don't know if I intend to remain a bra fitter forever, but I feel I have a legitimate life and I'm glad to be out of all the patting, groping and ogling of waitressing."

"Well... I'm sure you must be fantastic... and you certainly have the physique for the job!" He had just finished rinsing her bosoms and dared a little pinch on her nipple; that made her buckle.

He now moved to her crotch area. She was breathing deeply and Donald was behaving like a holy man touching a sacred relic. Her penis was hard, so he took care to pull back her prepuce gently. He then silently washed her, satisfied he was doing the same thing he has been doing daily to himself. There was no ambiguity about it: that was a penis... even the peehole was properly placed on the glans.

However, Donald was so focused on his care and his inspection that he did not notice her embarrassed warning. "Donniiiie... Doooonnie... Donnie you're about to..." and she stepped back while spreading her legs a little wider to pee in the shower. Her face was flushed cherry-red and Donald laughed heartily.

"Well... that answers one question!!!" When she was done, he started washing her member all over again.

"Yes, Donnie... as you can see, my urethra is connected and my penis... functions." She was caressing his head with her hands now, while his gentle washing action moved down to her empty scrotum.

"Why didn't anybody do someting about the undescended testes?"

"Donnie... I'm a woman. I have ovaries. I don't have testicles."

"Got it. Please turn around... I'll start on your back." The matter-of-fact manner of the conversation was a most comical contrast to their mutual state of blushing.

She did as requested and Donald was now rubbing her back. "So... huh... about your ovaries..."

"What about them?"

"Well... do you still have them? You said you had cysts..."

"I haven't had them removed yet, Donnie. That operation will trigger menopause and some more hormonal imbalance, so I'll delay it for as long as I can. In the meantime, I have them periodically checked for tumors and the like..."

"I see..." Donald was scrubbing ever so gently and remained lost in thought; even though she had her back turned at him, Fiona could feel he was torn between admiration and pity.

"Donniiiie?"

"Yes, Fiona?"

"This... you know... opening up about myself... this is a first for me. I like this... it feels good. Thank you, again."

"I certainly like this too..."

"... I'm sure you do hi hi!" She wiggled her derriere to give him a little show of appreciation.

"And what about your rectum? Any ambiguity there?" He had started soaping up her buttocks; for now, he stayed clear of her anus.

"Niet... it's all womanly prim and proper... as you are about to find out. And I suggest you use the shower jet to rinse my asshole thoroughly."

"Huuuuh?" Donald was figuratively clobbered on the head.

"What... Donnie, you've never done this?"

"In the... no."

"Not even a little finger play?"

"No... pretty lame, huh?"

"Don't take it like that, baby... it takes two to tango... and don't worry, I'm a good lead."

"Thank you." He was aiming the shower jet straight in her rectum, as suggested, and he was soon distracted by the need of quickly flushing away some little unwanted visitors.

"Thank you, Donnie, I feel all squeaky clean and ready for action! Don't take so much time with my legs for now... or else there will be no hot water left for you."

"All in due time... God, you're so beautiful!" Despite her short stature, Fiona did have slim, well-toned and stunning legs. They were now also subject to Donald's full undivided attention.

She practically leaped out of the shower in order to shove him in, giggling. "All right, mister nice guy... your turn!"

It was a more clinical washing, but caring all the same. "You know, Donnie... you keep going on and on and on about me and my beauty, yadda yadda yadda ... but I don't feel a single soft spot on you. And you have not aged a day during our time apart. You're a gorgeous man and your eyes could melt the chrome out of an old Chevy... in fact, I find it suspicious that no one even tried to ensnare you."

"Thank you... exercising and almost never eating sweets helps, obviously... and, like I told you, finance is great to just submerge yourself in work and surface only to breathe. I even met some traders and analysts who actually prefer escorts to relationships."

"Same here, in my waitressing days. And for the ones I met, money was clearly no object - both for the escorts and their noses. But of course, that does not apply to you..."

"No, Fiona... I like to think that some part of me still hoped..."

"I know, baby... I was just teasing in good fun. Here, let's dry ourselves." She shut the water off and grabbed a towel.

By the time it was Donnie's turn to dry Fiona with a towel, he was completely, utterly, under her spell and the wanton command of her allure. He just spooned her from behind, his erection crushed on her lower back, and he used one hand to caress her breasts and the other one to set aside her hair for him to reach down on her neck. He was kissing, nibbling, forcefully inhaling her aroma and softly dry-humping her. He made sure even his feet were in contact with hers. He had to touch her all over.

Fiona was enchanted. "Wow! Donnie... why don't you tell me how you really feel... hmmmmm, ohyeaaa..."

His answer came from lips that would not let go of her neck and shoulder. "I love you, Fiona... and I desire you so much... it hurts."

"Then let's make you feel better. Come on..." and she led him to their bed. "Lie down, Donnie."

No sooner had he complied that she was all over him... she was everywhere all at once... she felt taller than Donald at that very moment. And their kiss was nothing like their earlier introduction: she was raping his mouth, her tongue asserting command of both their bodies. Both were meowing, cooing and moaning in pleasure. Fiona felt Donald's hands mapping the whole of her backside and his tongue wrestling with hers, not to mention his stone-hard rod rubbing on her thigh.

Donald tumbled around to bring himself on top of her and, no matter how meek he declared himself, Fiona proved to be putty in his hands. She was into him, head over heels. "Houuu, I like your thinking, Donnie... fuck foreplay! We're ready now! Just let me lube my ass a little and it's all yours!"

"You... have lube?" He was not embarrassed - his gaze was feral with lust - but rather genuinely puzzled.

"For when I play solo, baby... hmmmm, there... good to go. Now, take me!"

"Should I put on a condom?" Fiona was actually a little annoyed by this rational delay.

"This is your first time?"

"Yessss."

"Any plans for other asses besides mine?"

"Fiona!!!" Donald sounded truly insulted and she sought peace quickly.

"Just checking... since you were gentleman enough to bring up the subject... now... please... take me... and enjoy!" She had raised and spread her legs apart, making her sphincter a prime target and her own phallus point up like a spire.

Donald was too excited to be nervous or scared... but he was pressing slowly his pillar on her entrance, not knowing what to expect. Her love canal proved to be snuggly, warm and inviting. Fiona was breathing deeply, but each one of Donald's push inside her cut her breath and squeezed a moan out of her. Her hands were trembling all along his ribs and chest. Her lips seemed even fuller and Fiona seemed to be able to keep her eyes open with great difficulty. She was enraptured. "Donnie... Oh God... you feel good in me." She grabbed his head with her hands and forcefully aligned each other's gaze. "Donnie... you make me feel like a Goddess... you are my hero. I like even the squish of your balls on my ass. I like everything you do to me, Donnie... I want it all! Take me, Donnie... go fast, go slow, I don't care, just take me!"

"I love you so much..." Donald interrupted himself, going for a kiss while pulling out his shaft right back to the glans, and pushing back in her, slowly but constantly. Fiona guessed it was a dress rehearsal for some much more forceful thrusts and she was right. Soon, Donald had no control and was skewering her rectum. His hands had a powerful hold on her shoulders and, as soon as he found his groove, he was pulling her into his motion. His cock kept a constant pressure in her ass and his tongue did the same in her mouth. He moaned, he even rubbed his nose on her. For all his brutal efforts, Fiona felt, loud and clear, that it was all about her, all over again. Her heart flinched and a huge surge of emotion brought tears to her eyes that Donald was too focused to notice. Even her own penis being rubbed by his chest felt amazing! It was all glorious.

Donald suddenly cut the kiss short and seemed to speak by a supreme act of will. "Cum... soon... can I... in you?"

She saw all the want in his eyes and also started feeling the throbbing inside her. "Yesss! My gorgeous man! Cum! Cum in me! Seed me! Seal the deal and make me yours! God you feel GOOD!!!"

Donald crushed his lips on hers as his penis erupted inside her, in huge pulses at first. From the bottom of his throat, an inward yell matched each pulse and beamed inside Fiona, straight to her heart.

Donald kept on kissing her until his spent cock was expelled from her colon. Afterwards, noticing her tear tracks for the first time, he gently wiped her cheeks clean and then oddly enough, sat cross-legged on his side of the bed before talking to her. He was still panting. "Fiona... darling... that was... just so amazing to me... was it good to you? Honestly please... because I don't think... you've climaxed." Fiona pursed her lips.

123456...8