All Comments on 'Ambiguous Feelings'

by Happy2perv

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
A very sad story.

Both from the writers point of view and the characters he has written. In most stories there is someone, anyone to like. In this story, to me anyway, there is no one to like.

But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
So

So, rather then try to improve sex at home she finds it elsewhere. Pretty sad story! An open marriage might be one thing, but this is just sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My God,

That was fucking horrible.... One born every minute, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inconsistent chracters

This story does work. She wants to fuck someone else so much that she leaves him, then she doesn't fuck the guy?

He says he'll kick the ass of a guy who his wife wants to fuck but he goes along suddenly as a cuckold?

She comes back saying she's sorry to have hurt him, that see did fuck Dave, but now she's back she wants to fuck around?

Sorry this story really doesn't make sense. The cheaters flip flop in their actions and wants.

These two need a divorce asap, no reason for them to be together. Sounds like life was better for both of them which apart.

toesmantoesmanover 13 years ago
WTF

Oh, well, another wimpy ass cum-sucking (or on the way to that) cuckold husband, & his whoring-slut "loving" wife. This piece of crap belongs in "Fetish" or "weird ass-shit" or that new category that I keep agitating for, "Cuckold husbands & slut wives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worse than JPB

We all see where this is going and we all know its going to be a wimp/cuck /dom story , I bet you write IR . If your going to write in LW , do yourself a favor and read some DG Hear , ohio , PAPATOAD , or Slirpuff , Average-Writer , to name just a few . This shit doesn't fly here if he doesn't get his rightful respect either by forcing her to rebuild what she tossed away or by simply dumping her in a divorce and getting a bit of revenge . Your obviously british because you used the word wanker . Please dont be the typical british bi-sexual writer that has no husband with a backbone . Why do a predominant amount of british writers like the idea of their wives getting fucked by another man ? are all you people so weak with such strong homosexual tendencies that you cant even write a true LW story ? Pathetic , the Muslim population of your country will have no problem taking over . I just feel sorry for guys like Average Writer that knows how to write in this category getting any of the brunt because of his effeminate countrymen .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going.

I liked this a lot. Please, keep going. Ignore the twits.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Makes no sense

We are given the statement of a woman who is sexually dissatisfied with her husband. Yet, she is sexually limited, she doesn't like to give oral sex. He happily gives her oral sex. What is this woman looking for? She seems to have decided she can't get it from her husband but doesn't seem to have made much of an effort to work with him. So she is going to go outside the marriage looking for what exactly? How can they have a strong relationship when there seems to be ZERO sexual chemistry between them? Her attitude is for him to "finish himself off". Is that what you need from your wife? OK, he gets a hardon when she talks about sex with others. Is he really ready for a marriage with NO sexual connection to his wife? She seems to have no interest in him.Why would either of these people want to continue such a relationship? The feelings aren't ambiguous, they are nonexistent from her side. It's not clear what he wants. He is unhappy about her being with Dave and relieved when she says nothing happened. Yet his wife is now pushing sex with others who are more "competent". WTF does that mean? His wife is not sexual with him. I think he gets excited about his wife expressing herself as a sexual person, not the idea of being with other men, which he seems to fear. The problem is that she doesn't really love him. Get divorced, move on.

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
Good start

Now finish it! You have a chance to write a cuckold story about a loving couple that are sharing their marriage with out making the hubby a total wimp (a cuck yes) may be he can even learn to please his wife! That would be new and different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just dump the bitch

right now

jrj777jrj777over 13 years ago
Run, Run as fast as you can .........

I don't know why the husband did not file for divorce when she left. When she came back with this new plan. She just wants a "home base" to play from and the husband gets nothing. This is not a marrage! Get a divorce and if you want a house mate that gives you sex and companionship then it would be your choice. Each pays the bills. I on the other hand would change the locks and remove her from the house for evermore. Find someone you loves you and wants to be with you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
That's right, ignore the "twits"

I guess anyone who does not think this story makes any sense is a "twit," per the definition of one reader posting an anonymous comment. I can understand how a male, dependent on a relationship for many years, or in love with his wife for many years, with kids, lots of shared memories, family ties, and so forth who unselfishly wants his wife to have more pleasure (just sex), possibly because he himself is becoming impotent and feels inadequate (and is not interested in solving that issue) -- note, there are lots of qualifiers -- might consider giving her permission to do what this wife wants to do. But I can't for the life of me understand why this guy, married only a couple of years, would think it reasonable for her to cuck him.

The erection is most likely a fear-threat response (just as some people have a need to go to the bathroom when they are nervous). Men hanged in the old west got involuntary erections while dangling (and choking to death) -- yet I seriously doubt they found the situation a sexual turn-on! This guy presumably does some type of counseling -- how can he not see that he needs the same thing himself? Their marriage is no longer a marriage, their wedding vows are meaningless, and I don't see any purpose to their relationship. They should divorce and that's that. By the way, this story belongs in some other category, as others have stated in their comments; some have suggested IR, fetish, or whatever. I will suggest one more -- non-erotic -- there certainly was nothing in this story that would generate sexual excitement for most readers, this one included.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Or

place this in the Non Human category as the wife has absolutely no humanity in her , and this guy is not much of a man . I agree with the guy about the British comments . This site does need more categories in it . How hard would it be to simply type them out and hit the button ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad Sad Sad.

What else can anybody say, sad, not erotic. You should be very depressed, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cake and Eat it Too

This fool is, of course, deeply in love with her and rationalizes her conduct to a point of not wanting to do or say anything that will cause her to leave for good.

He's got a college education - really? He's intelligent- really.

How about an Epilogue or short 2nd chapter, he snaps out of it, knows he doesn't want to go on without her - but - he knows he has nothing!!!

Give him some balls, walk away!

guitarman100guitarman100over 13 years ago
Excuse me?

He gets angry and fuming when she says he doesn't have to be at a party but his only response to her wanting to sleep with someone else is to put her hand on his hardon? This isn't a human being. This is a mental patient who has not been diagnosed. Gee, wonder why she came back? Not because her attitude had changed. Hmm? Who was paying for college and her rooming house? Could her money have run out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Written by someone who obviously doesn't understand human bahavoir

in the least... these two aren't even close to realistic behavoir or thought processes... neither could pass a basic psych exam... certainly makes one wonder about the author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This doesn't make any sense. At all. He gets aroused at the thought of her sleeping with someone else...but gets mad when she wants to have a part for people from college. But to be fair he does point out the hypocricy.

Don't know about her either. She gets her husband aroused, announces that her old boss hit on her and that she wants to fuck for the hell of it. He didn't give his consent or even tell her what he was felling and she is off calling Paul and telling him to finish himself off.

Don't see this ending well. She doesn't have ANY regard for his feelings and he seems like a chump who can't voice his opinions.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
OK lets translate

"It's going to be great. I won't keep any secrets, I'll tell you everything"

"It's going to be great." For me and hell for you but like I care about that.

"I won't keep any secrets" That would imply I value anything here to try and protect it.

"I'll tell you everything" How Dave so much better, so much longer and fatter. How you are so incompetent and useless.

"Can you finish yourself off? I'm going to ring Paul!" You can drop dead for all I care.

Hay how about this, he is no good in bed, right, and she can't teach him. That means she could fuck the Armed Forces into submission but it still will not help the marriage because she can't teach to him how to do it. So he needs a different teacher. How about he starts taking sexy instructors on? Women who will teach him the fine art of love. Then he can come home and make love to her.

Or does she just want to fuck around?

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
Dicks get hard for other reasons.

"I lay still, other than the stiffening of my cock, of which she was unaware, I made no response. " His response is most likely coming from the deepest, most primitive parts of his brain. The male is programmed to protect his female from other men. If this would have been after the fact, it would be to take his mate back. Why is this confused with the guy being turned on? Guys, don't you feel that inside yourselves? And if she was never satisfied, would it not be OK for her to say she does not feel satisfied and "can we work on improving things?" We all (especially "me too") spend our time thinking words but not speaking them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous