All Comments on 'Ambition Fulfilled'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why are you married?

???????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome dude

Watching your wife get pumped while she helps you cum, you are very fortunate. Kelly is a very lucky girl and Brad seems the perfect guy to fuck her. When she asked Brad to fuck her you had to let her go and let him into her. Nothing you could do and its right you let him in her despite your feelings to the contrary. You know she needed him and you did the right thing. I must say I am very jealous of you watching Kel get fucked by a big cock stud. Hopefully we can hear much more about how Brad comes back and takes her again in front of you. Bravo.

davidlawdavidlawabout 14 years ago
Beautifully written

Not only was that a highly erotic scenario but it was beautifully written - all the worries and doubts were openly discussed in his mind and brought back memories of exactly how I felt when it first happened to my wife, while I participated and held her hand.

Only those who've experienced the intense pleasure which comes from witnessing your wife enjoy such purely lustful gratification with another man, may adequately describe the ecstacy and anguish which accompanies one's own delight at witnessing the act.

It's not, as some of the sadder critics often declaim, a wimpish thing; and it's certainly not degrading your wife. It's ensuring that she may enjoy a physical pleasure, with the guilt-free approach that comes from knowledge of a genuinely given marital consent of her husband.

She is thus free to enjoy fulfulment of a deeply erotic lust which, within the bounds of a strong relationship and the husband's excitement at the witnessing of it, cannot be equalled.

Whilst it's a seasoning to the sexual relationship between a man and his wife in a strong relationship, it should not be attempted in a weak one, or if there are any serious doubts about either party's ability to view it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shit!

Your gay and your wife is another guys slut, wow, what a great day for you, right! If this is erotic, I just shit a bar of gold.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
OMG, hot

Very few of us know the thrill of seeing his wife being royally fucked like this. Well written, my friend. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful threesome!

One of the most erotic memories I have is watching a friend fuck my wife the first time. I just wish I'd had the guts to play with his cock more as I guided it into her. But, we were young then. Now I'd do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful adventure - thanks!

Your feelings, especially, and hers and his, too, add so much to this erotic tale which you've written so well and so carefully proof-read. Loved it.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great.. Hot.. Exciting.. Erotic fun story to read... didn't want it to end... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very similar to the first time my wife and I had a threesome watching her suck his cock then being fucked by him was so enjoyable. We do it as often as we can now and her favourite is for both of us to cum on her face as she loves the feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?