Ambrosia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... at parties," Another said.

"... at parties."

* * *

Set eyed her carefully, from behind Nephthys, where his sister couldn't see his obvious interest in the girl, and so become jealous. The girl, Literotica, was a real beauty. Not in the Greek, voluptuous, full bodied way, or the Japanese petite, innocent way, or the Norse athletic, endlessly blond way. Literotica was properly proportioned, thin, copper skinned, black haired, with dark, enchanting, intelligent eyes.

She even wore proper Egyptian attire for a woman, a tight fitting ankle length dress, which ended just below pert breasts, exposing their beauty capped with round, dark nipples . He wondered if she would enjoy the sight of his unusual animal head as he made love to her.

Hades studied Literotica intently. Persephone noticed, but didn't seem to care. She seemed to be intent on winning her father's affections again this evening. She just had better make sure that Hera didn't turn her into a half goat, half serpent, or a hydra or something else hideous.

But Literotica, she was a precious, young treasure herself. She had a full, well proportioned body, with a nice, firm, well rounded ass. She wasn't one of these skinny, bony assed waifs that modern mortals termed beautiful. She even wore a proper tunic, although it hung sinfully loose and open, frequently exposing one or both of her full, pale, round breasts, if you caught her at the right angle at the right moment.

She was a proper woman, one who could give a god of the dead like himself a reason for living.

Xochipilli couldn't take his eyes off of the girl. Surprisingly, she looked native American, with dark hair and eyes and skin. She wore a brightly colored, sleeveless blouse, and a similarly brilliant long skirt, as was the custom of his own ancient, lost people. She would be easy to strike up a conversation with, he thought. After all, his own sister was a goddess of sexual pleasure, and Literotica was a goddess of erotica, of writing about sexual pleasure.

The African god Pemba looked around to see if his mother was watching. He didn't want to make her jealous. But the girl, Literotica, was enchanting. She was a model for his latest sexual preference, which always varied over time. The girl was raven haired and blue eyed, with creamy white skin. He wondered idly if she herself would enjoy an interracial coupling. If he could get his mother to find another partner for the evening, he was sure that he could give the girl a wonderful night, something to write about.

Izanagi, the Japanese god of death, admired the girl from across the room. She was partly caucasian, but with strongly asian features. It was a very exotic look, he thought.

"I wonder if she'd enjoy a threesome," he said to his sister, Izanami. He knew it was the only way that Izanami would allow him to sample the new goddess's charms.

"I think they're silicon," his sister said with an audible scowl.

"Excuse me?"

"Her breasts. I think they're store bought. Silicon."

"Silicone, you mean," he said, then winced, knowing that correcting your sister was a, well, a god given right, but correcting your wife was always a mistake.

"Whatever," she said, grabbing his arm. "Come on, I want to talk to Fu Xi and his sister Numa. I want to know what it's like to have sex that many times in a row."

He looked wistfully back at Literotica as he was pulled away. Other gods were already making their way over to her. He was going to miss any chance he had with the enticing newcomer.

* * *

Literotica finally found a moment of peace by finishing a cup of wine, claiming a small bladder as her personal major weakness, and hurrying off to the bathroom. A number of the Greek gods made comments about golden showers, but she wasn't really in the mood for that particular kink this evening.

Once relieved, and after freshening up, on her way back out to the party the young Norse god and goddess, Freyr and Freyja, were waiting for her. The woman clung to her brother like a life preserver in a storm tossed sea, and quite frankly, Literotica felt pretty much the same. The people, or rather, gods at this party tended to come on strong. She'd never seen so many Type A personalities in one room at one time.

"Pardon me," the goddess said in thick a Norwegian accent.

Literotica turned to face her. She was a very beautiful young woman, with blond hair knotted into long braids, and piercingly bright blue eyes, all crowning a very curvaceous and well toned figure. She must be another goddess of love, Literotica thought. There were more than enough of those at the party. The Norse had to have one, too.

Her brother had the same striking blue eyes and long, blond hair, but it was unkempt, almost windblown, wavy and framing his head and shoulders like a lion's mane. He had a nice bod, too. Literotica couldn't resist a quick peek down. She'd already noticed this hunk and had asked about him earlier. He was the Norse god of agriculture and weather, but he was also their phallic fertility god. Literotica imagined quite a nice and fertile phallus tucked under that robe.

When Literotica pulled her eyes back up from his waist, Freyja possessively pulled her brother closer. She started to say something, then hesitated. She looked at her brother with pleading eyes.

"My sister was hoping to talk to you," he said for her. "They say you're a goddess of erotic literature. Does that include poetry?"

"Yes, of course..."

"Oooh, I love erotica poetry," Freyja said, coming to life. "Is it truly erotic? I mean, it's not all flowery and obtusely suggestive, is it? Is it... exciting to read?"

"Well, there are all kinds, but yes, I'm sure you could find something that would suit you. I have over eighteen thousand poems online, with more submitted every day".

"Wow! Eighteen thousand? Hojotoho! Really? Heiaha!"

With that she took Literotica's arm, although carefully keeping the other interlocked with her brother's, and dragged them both over to a quiet corner where they could talk.

"So," Literotica asked conversationally. "Most of the gods here are married. Are you?"

"Not I," Freyja said. "My brother is married to the giantess Gerd, but she couldn't make it tonight."

"Oh," Literotica said. "Most of them are married to each other. I naturally thought you two..."

"Heiaha, no," she said in horror. "We're brother and sister. Such an impropriety would never do."

Even as she said it, she held her brother more tightly. Yeah, right, Literotica thought.

"Oh, that's too bad. I have quite a number of erotica poems on the subject of sibling incest. There's a lot of sad poetry in the longing for a forbidden and either secret or unrequited incestuous love."

Freyja's eyes softened immediately, then glazed over, pooling with a look of innocent, foggy lust.

"Really? Well, it wouldn't hurt to discuss them. Are they intricate? Are there any proper ballads? Do women write about their fantasies? I mean, in detail? A lot of detail?"

And so the conversation continued.

* * *

Literotica could feel the hand of Isis very gently, very subtly, but very sexually caressing the inside of her forearm. It was nothing, really, just an incessant, gentle, tickling touch. On her other side, Nephthys kept twirling and playing with Literotica's hair, managing every once in a while to just barely brush her earlobe or the skin of her neck.

She'd been flanked and trapped on the couch by the beautiful twin sisters for quite some time. Their brothers, Osiris and Set, had apparently made peace long enough to go gang up on Porno. They, and a number of the other male gods, were hunched over a computer, as her brother demonstrated to them exactly what he was a god of.

That left the attention of these two women entirely on her.

"Tell us your lineage, dear," Isis said in a soft, distracted voice.

"Well, let me see," Literotica hurried to answer. She mentally slapped herself when her voice came out squeaky and nervous, like a shy girl. Too many people wrote that character into their stories. As a result it came of her out too easily when she was flustered. Not very much could fluster Literotica, but the incessant and clearly sexual attentions of these two exotic, ancient Egyptian twin goddesses was doing it.

"First, um, there came a time when Reason and Enlightenment sort of grew in popularity. People believed in them for a few centuries, and they became pretty powerful. They were twins, and they coupled to give birth to the brothers Science and Mathematics, and their sister Industry. The three of them were very big in the eighteenth century. People really believed in them, more than anything else."

Nephthys pushed Literotica's hair aside, exposing her ear. She leaned in close, breathing into it as she spoke while almost but not quite kissing her ear.

"Go on, sweetheart. Don't be shy," she said, as she placed a warm hand on Literotica's bare thigh.

"Well, Science and Mathematics and Industry all had, well, sort of a threesome, actually a lot of threesomes, and they kept at it, until Industry gave birth to Technology. Technology's a little fucked up now, because he's got a mother and two fathers. It's not that he doesn't know who is father is. He literally has two. Don't ask me how."

"Hmmm," Isis hummed in her ear, as one hand strayed up Literotica's forearm, just by chance brushing her knuckles across the edge of her breast. "Stranger things than that happen with gods."

Literotica took a deep, calming breath before continuing. When she did, her voice was still an excited octave higher than it had been.

"Technology got together with his mom, Industry, and had a bunch of kids; Electronics, Mechanics, and others, lots of them. Electronics and Mechanics got together and had Robotics. There's a whole line of them, then they all started mixing and matching and having kids. It got very complicated and confusing. Eventually Electronics had a fling with his great grandmother Enlightenment, which is a little far back in the family tree even for my tastes, mind you. But she gave birth to my dad, The Internet, and people have believed in him more than anything the world has ever seen."

Okay, now Nephthys was blatantly kissing her neck, and Isis was letting her hand wander pretty much where ever she wanted, which was primarily in ever more forceful circles around Literotica's stunningly hard right nipple. Literotica was having a hard time concentrating, and wondering if she should find a way out of this.

She didn't want Set, or Osiris, getting jealous and doing to her what they'd done to each other.

"Go on," both twins said huskily.

When Literotica tried to speak, an embarrassing squeak came out instead. She cleared her throat and continued.

"Well, Dad had thousands and thousands of children, with lots of different mothers. Porno and I arent' exactly sure who our own mothers are, actually."

"Your dad sounds a lot like Zeus," Isis said with a sexy chuckle. "Constantly looking for something young and new and fresh to excite him."

"Hmmm," Nephthys agreed, making a pleasing vibration against Literotica's ear. "Do you ever get together with your dear, loving father?"

"So," Literotica said nervously. "Umm, tell me about yourselves. I hear your brother Set cut your brother Osiris into fourteen pieces, and then went and lost the cock in the process..."

* * *

As the evening wore on, Literotica noticed more and more couples disappearing into empty rooms. The place was lined with a seemingly endless number of them. Olympus was quite the crib, it seemed. MTV would have a blast with this place.

She'd expected some swapping to go on, but the Greeks were the only ones to do so, although they still kept it all in the family. Zeus seemed a little put out that the only way he could get together with his daughter Persephone was to get her to make doe eyes at his wife Hera, who was also Persephone's aunt. And step mother.

For a while, it had looked like Literotica was going to have quite a good thing going with the twin sisters, but they started fighting about their brother's lost cock, and then their brothers came over after having gotten very aroused by looking at porno with Porno.

The next thing Literotica knew, the two couples had hustled off to find someplace more private, and Literotica was stuck cooling her toes alone, on the couch, all revved up with no place to go.

Everyone else had sauntered off, with no effort to hide their lust, with their brother or sister or mother or father. Everyone except for Freyr and Freyja, that was, and the other coy pair of twins, the Aztec god and goddess. They made quite a show of looking for a quiet room to have a short lie down, to sleep off the effects of the wine, as if anyone noticed or cared what they did.

They're eyes said otherwise, though. No one was sleeping in their rooms.

The party had definitely thinned out. Literotica had been hoping to hook up with a god, maybe one of the Greeks that liked to turn into swans and things. The nonhuman category was quite popular, and she'd been hoping to try it. Or maybe one of the Egyptian gods, with a human body topped with a strange animal head.

The only thing she didn't want to try was cuckolding. The loving wives category got way too many trolls. She didn't need to see them wandering about the place.

But none of it was to be. It looked like if she was going to get laid tonight, it would have to be with her rambling, incoherent father, or her glassy eyed, always distracted brother. Oh, well, she thought, it was the most popular category she had.

It was getting hard to sit still. More and more erotic moans and screams were coming from down the myriad halls, to endlessly bounce from wall to wall.

* * *

"Oh, gods, yes," Tethys screamed to her brother Oceanus. "Fuck your sister hard."

"Oh, gods, yes," Nephthys screamed to her brother Set. "Fuck your sister deep."

"Oh, gods, yes," Freyja screamed to her brother Freyr. "Fuck your sister good, but don't let anyone hear."

"Oh, gods, yes," Demeter screamed to her son Dionysis. "Fuck mommy good, baby."

"Oh, gods, yes, yes, yes," Hera screamed, as well as she could manage, to her brothers Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, before Persephone silenced her with a passionate kiss.

"Oh, gods, yes..." another goddess said.

"Oh, gods, yes..." another god said.

"Oh, gods, yes..."

"Will someone please shove their cock in Echo's mouth," Zeus yelled from somewhere, "so she'll shut the fuck up."

"Shut the fuck up..."

"Shut the fuck up..."

"Shut the fuck up..."

* * *

"Daddy?"

The Internet turned toward the sweet, teasingly seductive voice. Literotica balanced on one foot, twisting and turning with her hands behind her back like a sweet little girl, even though her father knew she was nothing of the sort.

"Yes, Dear?"

Her clothing magically changed into a short, sheer, white nightie. Her hair was now tied in cute little pig tails. She even wore big, fluffy slippers with bunny ears and eyes and noses on the toes.

"I want to go explore some of the rooms, but I'm afraid in such a big, strange house. Would you come with me? To keep me safe?"

"Keep Me Safe," The Internet responded, "a program for children of troubled families, keepmesafe.com. Modern Prayers for Modern Times, how to ask for help from God in today's world, prayforme.com..."

"Never mind," Literotica said, now wearing thick, full length, flannel pajamas. She turned and walked away.

* * *

Literotica found her brother still at the computer.

"Wow. This was quite a party," she said.

"Hmm?" Porno asked, not taking his eyes off of the computer screen. Once he'd discovered that Olympus had a fiber optic broadband connection, he hadn't even noticed all of the ribald activity going on around him.

From down the hall, they heard a loud, excited whinny, accompanied by the deep, bass moo of a bull, followed by the long, pleasured wail of a woman that had found everything she wanted in a lover, or two, or more.

"Shit, boys! Oh, gods, that's good," Hera screamed. "You're all such good little boys for your sister, the fucking goddess of fucking love. You, too, Persephone, dear. Here, spread your legs for me..."

"Wanna get a room, Bro?" Literotica said, only half heartedly trying to sound innocently eager.

"Hmm?"

She waited a moment, sipping from a last cup of ambrosia, as he clicked the mouse, moving rapidly from picture to picture to picture.

Click. Click. Click.

"I said this was quite a party," she said, with a long, disappointed sigh, "and can you believe that out of all of them, I'm the only goddess that can't get laid? It would make quite a story."

@ @ @

— From the author —

Please remember to vote or leave a comment. If you vote, please realize that anything less than a five, even a four, is a bad vote. If you have a negative comment or question, please look at the bio on my page before posting.

I do love to get comments, and will always reply to sentient people. I also hate anonymous comments, and will delete any that are unkind.

If you really liked this story, please favorite me as an author. It helps me to get more readers, and gives me a reason to keep writing.

For information on my writing style, posting comments, voting, or my publication schedule, visit my bio by clicking on my pen name above.

— Rob

12