All Comments on 'Ambushed'

by fazza91

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
alpha635alpha635about 17 years ago
More

Hot. You have to continue the story. Looking for the next 4 days. There can be a ot of exploring & maybe they can seduce Beth into the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You have a genuine winner here!

Wow! What an erotic piece of work you have composed. I do hope there's more... if not a continuation of this story, then whole new stories. Let there be lot's of stories from you as you seem to have the right formula.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
WOW!!!

Ok you have teased us enought.. MORE, MORE, MORE Please!!!!!!

angel_and_demonangel_and_demonabout 17 years ago
Just Fabulous !!

Wow what an image that has conjured up! an amazing story !!! thank you

morphinexlacemorphinexlaceover 16 years ago
...

It was nothing special.. Just a typical lesbian story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In your previous life you were....?

Fazza91.. in a previous life you must have been a female 'cause you capture the essence of feminity so well, well done - old man. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I liked it, no.. I loved it.

Fantastic, so descriptic but to ease my longings there should be at least another chapter or two.

Denise Chu. Hong Kong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done

I had no idea what or where Hamilton Island was, so out came the old atlas and now I know more about Australia. Sun, sand, sex and perhaps a shrimp on the barbie, sounds good to me and with those sheila's as well I'm on the next flight, though you could save me the moola and give us another chapter or two ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh what a beauty

but can I ask-urge you to post more chapters to this story ? I, like many other readers, would like to know the outcum and the interaction of their love making, don't leave the ending so much up in the air. Thanks, though for what you have done with this story, it's a pleasure to read. Ingar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God, you're a cruel old man

to end most of your submissions with the finale left to your readers imagination; believe me, it's fairly frustrating to not be able to relish reading a conclusion to their adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous