Ambushed When Least Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as I rolled her hardening nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, I lazily blazed a wet path down her writhing body, teasing Pam until I plunged between her soft inner thighs to feast on the most deliciously sweet pussy I ever eaten. Her tawny silky pubic hair was sopping wet her sweet nectar that I lapped repeatedly from her cunt crack. Pam whined shrilly when my lips polished her stiff clitoris and then her hips gyrating wildly when the tip of my tongue circled and probed the entrance of her oozing womanhood.

"Oh Jeez...Stan...don't tease me..." Pam panted with bated breath as I repeatedly plowed the length of pussy slit. "I'm...burning up... so hot...oh shit...it feels so good...I want you...don't tease me anymore...give it to me, Stan...hurry...give it to me now ...please...take me now!"

Never one to deny a damsel woman in distress, I spread her legs over the top of my thighs and before Pam could utter another word, assume the front-leaning-press and with a thrust my hips made Pam a woman. She cringed at first with a shrill whimper escaping her luscious lips as her back arched at my sudden penetration. Yet, when I started to pull back, Pam clasped me to her, grasping in my ear, "No...please don't move...don't...you're so big...stretching me out...let me get use to you...don't move..."

Then slowly but surely Pam began to gyrate her hips, pumping slowly up and down. Before long, I was fully embedded in the hottest, wettest, and tightest pussy that I had ever had the pleasure of screwing. "Oh, Stan...you're so deep inside of me... God...I never knew...it would be like this...it feels so 'out-fucking-standing'...oh, Stan...make love to me...do me, baby...make me a woman...your woman...fuck me...please..."

We made wild and passionate love throughout the night because once she had climaxed and felt me spew my load deep within her cunt, Pam was insatiable. Although a bit hesitant and awkward at first, Pam showed definite potential at giving head, developing a definite affinity for the taste of the spunk that coated my rigid cock. It was a good thing that I was in tip-top shape and had gone without a woman for so long because we were able to fucked two more times. Pam took everything that I could give and begged for more.

To make a long story short, Pam and I married soon after her graduation. She became a Marine wife with the initial advice and assistance of her mother and mine. My superiors took my marriage as a sign of maturity and stability, and I was assigned to the recruiting center on a full-time basis. My superiors' wives, on the other hand, took to Pam once they discovered her Corps pedigree. Pam was quickly included into their social and support services, and became the darling of the wives' group. She was kind of a breath of fresh air and the women took her under their collective wings, ensuring Pam's (and my) well-being.

A hint or a side comment to their husbands helped to distinguish me further from the rank and file, and rise in the junior NCO ranks and eventually earned me a stateside assignment. Nothing beats coming back from a hard day at the office or field exercise to conduct some bedroom (actually any room) maneuvers of my own. God, my face loves doing a full-frontal assault between Pam's outstanding boobs or her sweet inner thighs. I love engaging in a bout of hand-to-hand mattress combat that has me sinking my fleshy bayonet into my squirming wanton wife's pussy. And yet, each time I discharge my load into Pam, I realize what a lucky Marine I am. Who would have thought that I'd have to get wounded in combat to find that love had always been right under my nose?

12