All Comments on 'अमीना की कहानी'

by AmeenaQazi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mera bhi le

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

क्या बात है अमीना जी…. मज़ा आ गया…. सिर्फ़ आपने मज़दूर नौकरों के लंड तक ही सीमित हो या और ग़ैर मर्दों के साथ भी अय्याशी करती हो…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story. Nice plot, and erotic detailing make it even more wonderful. Keep more of Amina's adventure come

ZareenKazmiZareenKazmi10 months ago

Dear Ameena, I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your inspiring and courageous real-life story. jis bahaduri aur mehnat se aap ne apne marhoom shohar ke construction ke karobaar ka zimma uthaya wo qabil -e -tareef hai. As a Muslim Indian woman myself, I was touched by your story on multiple levels, as your story not only highlighted your determination to overcome challenges but also shed light on the importance of embracing your physical needs without social stigmatization. Your honesty and openness in sharing your experiences are truly commendable. Your decision to hire the workers from your construction site as household help, acknowledging the fact that their role extended beyond just fulfilling physical labour requirements. Your willingness to explore and embrace your own sexual desires is a powerful statement of self empowerment and liberation. It is a testament to your strength of character and the boundaries you have been able to navigate in a world that often imposes limitations on women. You have challenged traditional gender roles and highlighted the importance of embracing one's sexuality within the framework of personal choice and consent.

Your ability to balance your responsibilities as a businesswoman and address your own sexual needs is a remarkable feat, inspiring other women to break free from societal norms and embrace their own desires without shame or guilt. Thank you for sharing your sexual journey with the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous