Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 12 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vlad you know full well I always allow any victims or their relatives to give their input on how they would like to see the perpetrator punished," Charles replied wondering what Vlad was up to. Vlad had witnessed many trials that Charles had hell he was even a witness in a few of them and had seen first hand that the last thing that Charles does before he retires to consider the sentence was allow and one who was a victim or a relative of the victim to testify has to how they would like to see the offender punished.

Charles gave Vlad a sideways glance before realized what he was doing. Charles had to quickly suppress a smile and couldn't help but think, well played my friend. Vlad was already torturing Ziaran everyone here knew that he was a coward and preyed on those that were weaker than him to prove to himself that he was a man. Charles knew that Vlad would take great pleasure in torturing Ziaran by all means he could and Charles almost wished he had the time to watch Vlad at work.

"Vlad I have already sent work to Emma and she will personally meet you at the airport and escort you and your people to my secure facility. Unfortunately I can only house about a dozen of your people in the under ground part since we are still using part of it for our headquarters but I am sure the rest of your people will be comfortable in the above ground areas. Susan ordered. Then softened her tone before continuing, "Anna will be waiting for you at the facility. She said she to tell you she missed her big brother and was looking forward to seeing him again. I told her you were bringing her a special present."

"Thank you Susan. I have to admit it will be good to see her," Vlad said with a small smile.

"You may be cursing me after you get the bill for the card you gave her," Susan teased. She then continued after she noted Vlad's confusion, "She has been going out shopping with Emma and Misha.

Vlad grimaced then he got a large smile as he teased, "That is fine I will just add it to my bill I give to you since it is your daughter's fault."

"That's fine I know how to write disallowed," Susan responded without missing a beat. Her amusement was evident.

12