All Comments on 'Amends'

by VoluptuousCara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Intense

An excellent "letter".

Truly reflects what happens when people are out of control.

Well written.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Well

Here is my thought. That letter's only purpose is to help her soul heal while she's trying to stay sober. It has no real feeling or emotion and is worthless as an apology. If Vinnie gets this I say it would only piss him off more because it makes him realize what a drunk worthless cunt she really was to him.

Just my opinion

no rating

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 9 years ago
An amends letter

Very interesting. Making an "amends" is not an apology, the word means "to make it right." Is there any way to make it right with this guy 14 years later? Hopefully he dealt with his own issues, the ones that attracted him to someone who would treat him this way.

Hopefully the author wrote this as part of her own healing and benefited from the experience. A "real" amends doesn't get posted on literotica as entertainment, but hopefully it is educational to anyone who has been involved with and hurt by an alcoholic.

Best thing the author can do is heal her own hurt and not harm no more. Because hurt people hurt people. Hope the chain is broken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous