American Hustle: Swing It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to come?" Sydney asked eagerly, her fingers raking Rosalyn hard like she meant for the blonde's big tits to jiggle like they were. "Are you going to come from having a woman fingering your cunt like the big fat lezbo you are?"

"If I'm going to come—" Rosalyn panted, "it's only because Irving's here and I'm thinking of how much better he would fuck me if you hadn't given him a fucking heart attack so he can't fucking fuck me you fucking—"

Irving watched Rosalyn trail off into an orgasm, the intermission of the awesome spectacle before him. The big blonde was slapped across his legs, her neatly-coiffed hair worked into a jungle by sweat and motion, while Sydney mounted her like a lion atop a gazelle, her perky breasts pushing little round nipples through her blouse.

"You're real good at that," Rosalyn moaned dreamily before blinking away her orgasm. "I mean—you're really good at that for a straight woman! Bet you've done it before plenty of times! I bet you fuck a girl behind Irving's back every day just so you have something to think about when you have to touch his disgusting, hideous cock!"

"Hey now—" Irving objected.

"Don't look at me!" Rosalyn yelped. "I love your cock, baby, she's the fucking lesbian, she hates cock!"

"She's the one who came! Does she ever come with you, Irv?"

Irving looked abashed. "Well, I give it the ol' college try, but sometimes—"

"She's thinking about other women," Sydney proposed snidely. "That's why."

"That doesn't fucking count!" Rosalyn's shriek could be heard throughout the house; fortunately, Danny had been sent next door for a sleepover so he wouldn't be frightened by his father's condition. "She was fingering me, right? So I come from being fingered, so what, everyone does? Especially when they're huge-man-dyke-hands like she has! If Irving fingered me, I'd come then too!"

"She's gotta point there," Irving said consideringly. He wilted under Sydney's turning gaze. "Not that you have masculine hands, she's wrong there, but all I'm saying is, I know some lesbians, they use dildos—big things shaped like dongs, right? That doesn't mean they like dongs, it's just the shape and the motion, right? You could bring in a little green man, he could finger her, she'd come... doesn't mean she's gotta thing for aliens."

"She's a lesbian!" Sydney protested. "She kissed me! What do I have to do to prove it to you?"

Irving rubbed his beard. He still wasn't quite sure what the hell was going on, why he'd just seen a woman give another woman an orgasm practically on his lap, or if he really had died and gone to Heaven (if he had, he didn't think Rosalyn would be there—maybe Christie Brinkley, not a guy's ex-wife, c'mon). But he was very clear on a certain point: he did not want the world's strangest invitation to a threesome to end.

"I don't know—maybe you could lick her pussy a bit. I think a woman's tongue is a lot different from a man's. At least, it was when I kissed that guy."

"Oh, did she take you to a gay club?" Rosalyn asked.

"It was for a con, I didn't enjoy it, his mustache itched—"

"Tell me about it," Rosalyn and Sydney said simultaneously.

"I'm just saying—" Irving insisted, "if she were a lesbian, she'd get off on having her kitty licked. That's for certain."

Sydney's brow knotted with determination. "You think I won't eat her out to prove she's a dyke? She's gonna come so hard, Irving, you'll see. I bet she squirts. I bet she squirts just from having my tongue in her dirty cunt."

"You couldn't make me squirt if you had Burt Reynolds' mustache!" Rosalyn challenged.

Sydney sunk to her knees before her. Her clawed fingers ripped at Rosalyn's—her—dress. It hung in tatters around her nude body when she was done. Rosalyn's muted protests became impatient pleas as Sydney ran her tongue daringly up Rosalyn's leg. Sydney was quick to oblige her, reaching the blonde wisps that clad Rosalyn's pussy and thrusting her tongue through them. Rosalyn whimpered in frustrated outrage, even as her legs parted and her hips thrust forward to capture that probing tongue inside her.

"Go ahead, Sydney!" Rosalyn taunted. "Lick it! Suck it! Make me come!"

Her head fell back to the mattress as Sydney, for the first time in her life, listened to Rosalyn Rosenfeld. Rosalyn's clit was as big as ever and for Sydney, it was almost too easy to lick it. Suck it. Make Rosalyn come.

Rosalyn grasped Sydney's head like it held the secrets of the universe, holding it still for her to work her twat against and claim her own pleasure. "Yes! Lick it! Suck it!" she repeated, far less challengingly. "Make me commmmm..." She moaned the word into inarticulateness, humping frantically against the face of her arch-rival as Sydney brought her to completion.

When Sydney rose, it was to display a smile dripping with juices. She rubbed it in by kissing Rosalyn; letting her taste her own cunt. And Rosalyn liked the taste, judging by how her tongue met Sydney's...

Irving arched a knee. It was the only way to hide the tent his erection had made of the bedspread. "That... seemed somewhat conclusive," he ventured.

Rosalyn's eyes flashed with hatred once more. She's the dyke!" Digging her fingers into Sydney's skin hard enough to draw blood, she flipped their positions. Fell on Rosalyn with kisses that seemed designed to suck her soul up her throat. "You hear how bad she wanted to eat me out?" Rosalyn screamed when she wasn't kissing Sydney. "Bet she's been planning it since we first met. I bet it's written all over her dream journal!"

"—don't have a dream journal," Sydney panted as she humped against Rosalyn's well-situated leg.

"Also a good point," Irving said. "We should—"

Sydney cut him off. "You think I won't get my pussy licked by a woman?" she asked. She pulled down her shorts, panties and all, like they were on fire. "I bet you love the taste of pussy, Rosalyn. It's hot and tangy and so sweet you can't fucking quit it."

She clambered over Rosalyn's body to sit on her face, but the blonde fought back, slapping Sydney across the face like she meant to knock her head off. Sydney landed on the foot of the bed and Rosalyn dove atop her. Sydney was seeing stars exploding as well as Rosalyn's lust-twisted face up close and personal.

"I'll show you who's a lesbian. I'll show you who's a fucking lesbian!" Rosalyn cried, and ripped open her own blouse to get to the big brown nipples at the end of Sydney's jutting tits.

She could taste the sweat right off, but that went away soon after, leaving only the taste of the nipple. A taste that was uniquely Sydney. Uniquely female. And she reached down between Sydney's legs and felt a wet pussy, a clit as big as hers on that fucking hypocrite. She slapped them both, pinched them both, and so what if it caused Sydney more pleasure than pain? The woman was a freak. She'd get off on anything.

It felt good to have Sydney shaking and quivering as easily as she would switch on one of Danny's toys. Finally, someone could see how powerful she was. With a curl of her fingers another woman's hips surged. With a roll of her tongue another woman's voice sounded in helpless delight. And when she did it all at once...

"Goddamn fucking lesbian!" Sydney exploded, her eyes flooding with embarrassed tears as she came. It literally gushed out of her, her juices stinging her thighs and slapping the mattress under her thighs, the relief as heavy as the humiliation.

"Look at this fucking dyke!" Rosalyn cried out gleefully, as she clapped her hand to Sydney's crotch and rubbed the hot liquid of her orgasm into Sydney's groin. "If she came any harder, she'd knock me up again!"

That said, Rosalyn dropped down and stabbed her tongue into Sydney's cunt like she was trying to plug a leak. Sydney gasped out haltering, high-pitched noises, reaching to Irving for support. She thought she was coming again, or maybe she was still coming. It was hard to tell. All she could do was aid her body in pushing the wet orgasm out of her cunt.

She could no longer see her pleasure flowing, just Rosalyn's wicked face sitting on her cunt. And she had to say something to that smug look on the bitch's face. "Eat my cunt, you cunt!" she roared. "You eat me when I come for you, got it!?" She shoved Rosalyn deeper between her legs, saw her juices flow over that stupid face, and felt that beautiful tongue helping to empty her overflowing cunt.

After patting the sheets a moment, she found Irving's leg and squeezed it. But no sooner had she gotten a grip then he pried her hand away and brought it to his cock. He was extremely erect, and when her hand wrapped around him, Irving only seemed to get more so. His manhood strained to extend itself beyond the limits biology had placed on it.

"Is this straight enough for you, bitch?" she demanded of Rosalyn. Her hand blurred. "I'm jacking my husband off while you make me cuh-cuh—" She groaned, a shudder beginning at the base of her spine and spreading like a disease, becoming a moan of delight that Rosalyn could feel rattle her teeth. Sydney's latest climax traveled her sex and was gulped down Rosalyn's throat. "—come," Sydney finished groggily.

She went limp, her hand unmoving but clinging to Irving's cock. Her afterglow felt like a sunburst in her pussy, warming her from the inside-out. The last drops of her orgasm dripped to a saturated mattress.

Sydney watched drowsily as Rosalyn's hand encircled her own, joining together on Irving's phallus, and as one, they gave it the last few jerks it so desperately needed. Irving groaned, grunted, gurgled, gasped, all at once, as his cock blew thick white ropes over their conjoined hands as well as his own legs and belly.

For once, Rosalyn ignored the sticky mess. Hugging Sydney to herself, she muscled the redhead up next to Irving. She even played with Sydney's cunt a little more, as softly as she'd hold a baby animal. Sydney didn't know what it was between them, but Rosalyn suddenly seemed to care about her at least well enough to bring her down, sweetly, sisterly, from the sudden towering height she had reached. Shivers, warm not cold, had her quaking in Rosalyn's arms, and it was only when Irving embraced her as well that her overworked clit finally felt soothed.

Much like her husband, Sydney was not quite sure where she was, but she was aware of milking the dregs of Irving's climax from him and feeling wonderfully relieved, everywhere, about everything.

"Okay," Rosalyn said, seemingly full all of a sudden with heartfelt sincerity. "I might be a lesbian."

"Me too," Sydney added.

"Me three," Irving said.

"You can't be a lesbian," Rosalyn yawned. "You have a heart condition. You're not supposed to have sex for two weeks. That probably took a year off your life."

"It'd be worth it," Irving mused. "And what do I care what some quack has to say about my heart? It's not like any of those whitecoats kept me from having a heart attack in the first place, is it? And now they know how to keep me from having another and it's not to have any threesomes with my two wives? Fucking disgrace!"

"That gives me an idea!" Sydney said, wide awake all of a sudden.

Which woke Rosalyn right up. "I'll do it. Anything. Anything you want. As long as you make me come like you did. I lied about the butt stuff, I really liked it, Pete was just being an asshole about it. I am up for butt stuff."

"Not that," Sydney said quickly. "I was thinking that, since Irving is out of commission, you and I could attend to each other's... needs."

Rosalyn rolled her hands in exasperation. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking! So let's get started!"

"I could buy a video recorder," Irving said. "Have you seen those things? They're amazing."

"Oh, you can watch," Sydney said, turning to Irving. "So long as you follow the doctors' orders. Eat healthy, long walks twice a day, no smoking, no drinking—"

"Babe, babe, c'mon—"

Rosalyn latched onto the idea like a barracuda. "Irving, I hate the thought of cheating on you. I hate it. But Sydney's right, this is for your own good. We'll let you watch us fuck—"

"Which we're only doing to get you healthy," Sydney added in a sop to Rosalyn's myriad neuroses.

"Yes. We'll put on dirty, degrading, disgusting shows of lust and homosexuality," Rosalyn tried to hide a shudder of excitement, "but only to motivate you to lose weight."

"And quit smoking," Sydney added.

"You need to quit smoking, babe."

Irving thought it over. "What about toys?"

"What about 'em?" Sydney fired back, as Rosalyn tried to conceal a sudden 'eep'.

Irving plucked at his fingers as he counted. "Beads, dildos, whips, vibrators, strap-ons, cuffs—I'm giving up red meat here. I think I'm entitled to a little bit more than a little sorority house business."

Rosalyn jumped in. "Lose five pounds by next month. Then we'll talk." She rolled away from them suddenly. "I'm not sleeping on the wet spot; not my fault Sydney had a water balloon stuffed up her cunt. I'll be in the guest bedroom. If I don't get my afternoon nap in, my sleep cycle's gonna be completely fucked."

Sydney watched her go, as adroitly as Irving did. Once the door shut behind her, she grabbed Irving by the lapels.

"You. Have got. To lose. Five. Pounds."