American Mom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* Bouncing tit flesh oozed over the low top of the tiny bra as Francine's already hard nipples stood proudly on display. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

As hard as it was to pull their gaze from her incredibly hot body, they were in for a treat when they did.

As she pulled off the fedora and sunglasses Francine's makeup looked as though a professional had done the job. Her nails and lipstick matched her stockings, while her eye shadow of light green was the perfect complimentary color. Her blond mane of hair was swept over in a style neither had ever seen her wear before.

"Comments?" she paused, subconsciously fishing for more compliments to further fuel her sexual presentation. "A girl likes to have some feedback when she tries this hard." She finished as she cupped a meaty tit in each hand and squeezed with puckered kissy lips for the cameras. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Jesus Mary and Joseph, Francine. You look amazing." Gushed Roger as he quickly scampered over to escort the lovely mother down the remaining stairs. As she proceeded carefully down each stair, her enormously tall heels clacking on each wooden step, her enormous breasts wobbled divinely while Klaus snapped away with Steve's digital SLR camera. *FLASH* *FLASH*

Finally reaching the first floor landing, Francine stopped and turned up the glass liquor bottle, pulling three big gulps as Roger circled her twice, snapping photos from all angles of the dizzyingly hot blonde as she stood with confidence in the middle of her living room wearing no more than a few tiny strips of fabric covering nothing.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Roger reached up and grabbed her ass, burying the tips of his gray fingers in her crack, and began to pull her towards the couch by her left ass cheek.

"Little tipsy." Francine giggled as she briefly stumbled drunkenly from being pulled sideways before balancing herself with a hand on the alien's delicate shoulder.

"So? Is this what you two motherfuckers had in mind for the pictures on my website? Or do I need to go back upstairs and change again?" Francine slurred before taking a big draw of the blunt and sitting with a plop and a grin on the couch, her legs splayed open. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"No. No...that is perfect Franzine." Quickly spit out Klaus as he focused the camera on her wet gash. *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Well," She grinned. "What do we do boys? I am yours to command." She sloppily saluted. "Let's catch us a Falcon."

"Just relax for a minute dear." Responded Roger, handing her another drink in a martini glass he had already prepared. "Klaus! Chop chop! Get those video cameras focused on Francine. We need a photo showing sexy sophistication. Nothing says that more than a big titted MILF drinking liquor in a fancy glass in the nude."

Grabbing the SLR camera, Roger began circling around in front of the scantily attired seductress.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* "What a gorgeous model you are Francine." *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Oh Roger." Francine blushed, flipping her hair back with both hands." *FLASH* *FLASH*

"God you are a natural Franny." *FLASH* *FLASH* "Keep your hands behind your head and hold your hair back with your elbows sweetie." *FLASH* *FLASH* "That's it. Hold them there for a few seconds sexy while I freshen you up."

Francine smiled as she held her pose. Klaus snapped photos as Francine watched intently as Roger reached over and gave her left nipple a soft pinch and pull.

"Uhhmmmmm." She moaned as she stared intently into his big alien eyes.

"That feel good Francine?" he asked as he moved to her other nipple and pinched.

"Oh...Fuck...Yeah!" she purred as she laid her hands wide, resting on the back of the couch while sticking her chest out to be abused by the alien's finger attack. *FLASH* *FLASH*

"If you like that, then I bet THIS will really feel good." He sneered.

Francine smith observed with deep focus as Roger stood beside where she sat on the couch. She watched in amazement as his tongue began to unfurl and extend from his mouth. Slowly the organ began wrapping its wetness completely around her right nipple like a snake on its prey, before the tongue turned towards her other breast. Moving like an anaconda wrapping around a small tree trunk, every inch of the tongues length moving around her erect nipple as it stretched towards her left tit gave Francine the most intense erotic feeling of her entire life.

"OH DEAR GOD!" she exclaimed as she feel back against the cushions of the couch. Her legs began to jerk spasmodically. "FUUUUCK!"

His tongue now encircling both hard nipples, the alien began to rapidly saw his head and tongue back and forth like a reciprocating saw blade. "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD!" rang out Francine's voice through the house. Her jerking legs raised up and she planted her heels on the edge of the coffee table. Her shoes, spread four feet apart gave Klaus a straight on eye level shot at her open pussy with the video camera as she rubbed her thighs with her palms intensely.

"OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SOOOOO GOOD Roger." She moaned uncontrollably. The effect of his friends other worldly tongue on Francine was not lost on Klaus. After years of frustration, he knew his time was now.

Klaus focused the video camera one last time and then fixed his vision dead ahead. Taking several spins around his bowl to build up speed, the former German ski jumper once more flew through the air. This time his target was the clitoris of Francine Smith, shaved, wet and engorged and spread open to his attack not 6 inches away.

Francine screamed in ecstasy as his fish mouth suctioned and latched onto her puffed-up clit.

Had it been possible to ever show the video online of what followed, Francine would have been the star of yet another viral home porno. The beautiful blond wife, screaming at the top of her lungs in ecstasy with a gold fish clamping his mouth on her throbbing clit as an alien ripped his tongue around her hard nipples. But exposing the alien part of it, and the quasi bestiality angle killed the idea.

"OHHH FUCK! Eat that pussy you fucking fish." Francine implored, holding the back of the little fish head tight to her excited clit. "That's it mother fucker. That's it."

"Hyughhh...Hyughhh..." Francine was startled to her that noise just as the suction loosened on her excited love button.

"What the hell?" she cried, looking down between her legs to see Klaus slowly sliding off her cunt, his eyes suddenly resembling tiny X's.

"You are not getting off that easy fucker." She spat out.

Realizing the fish had been out of water for a bit, Francine reached downward and grabbed the little water bowl from which he had leaped on the table, placed the bowl on the couch, setting it against her throbbing pussy, and dropped his lifeless body in the water.

"Back to work!" she cried out, waking the fish. Gathering his wits about him, the little German reattached his lips to her raw clit once more as the sawing tongue of Roger worked Francine into delirium.

"Oh God I need a cock so bad right now." She wailed breathlessly into the video camera. "Between this tiny fish sucking my clit, and the alien without any sex organs, how's a girl supposed to get any relief?"

"Easy now girlie." Warned Roger. "Sure, this guy may be small and have a fish dick." His remark causing Klaus to take on a mean look. "But its not like he's worthless. Lets see what THIS does for you." He emphasized as he grabbed Francine left ankle and pushed her open like a wishbone, grabbed Klaus from the bowl, and slammed his wriggling body deep into Francine's pussy up to his back fin.

"Yeah! Do me you fish fuck!" she moaned. "Your little squirming body is driving me wild."

"You dirty minx." Grinned Roger as he began suctioning her right nipple.

"I'm a bad girl." She cackled as she pulled his gray bulbous head deeper into her voluptuous breast until she noticed Klaus once more was no longer moving.

Pulling Roger's head up from her now bouncing tit as he gasped for air, Francine held him up to her face.

"Get...that...limp...ass...fish...out...of...my...twat...NOW!" she emphasized.

Roger scrambled down her naked body and pulled the limp body of his fish friend out of her flooded cunt with a loud *POP* and pitched him once more into the bowl of water to be revived.

"Oh God Roger. I have to have a hard cock...NOW!" she cried out and began to break down. "No Stan or Steve at home to bone me."

"Steve?" Roger recoiled before laughing. "Francine Ling Smith! Do you mean to tell me..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ROGER!" she gritted her teeth. "I need a God Damn cock you cock-less, useless alien." The noise brought Klaus back around. Trying to get his bearings, he shook on the rim of his bowl and began laughing.

"Dude! She dozn't know?" he laughed.

"I don't know what?" she hissed with annoyance.

"You mean I never told you Francine?" asked Roger with a quizzical look.

"Tell me what." She asked, looking down despondently.

"This." Roger boasted with pride, pointing at his side as a striking nine inch cock shaped form morphed into shape.

"Roger!" Francine smiled. "That's very impressive. But I thought you didn't have sex organs...and what good does that do for me on your side?"

"Oops. My bad. I can make shapes of any type anywhere on my body." He smiled. "Let's try this." He said as the first form melted back into his body as a much thinner and shorter version formed just below his belly. "Tada!" he laughed. "It not really a dick, Franny, just a glob of flesh I can shape however I want."

"Nice Roger, but what is THAT little thing going to do for my pussy?" She asked with confusion. "I could have handled that when I was 8 for Christs Sake."

As Klaus grabbed one of the SLR cameras Roger grabbed Francine's right wrist and pulled her to her feet.

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Roger." She gushed. "You're being so forceful. I get so wet when a man gets aggressive with me. That should really help that little baby dick slide in and out of me." she snickered.

Roger moved quickly to push Francine down over the couch arm, her ass sticking up provocatively in the air, glistening with sweat from her overheating, while her face was planted on the couch cushion.

"Who said this was going in your pussy Franny?" He laughed as he rammed the little dick into her pussy a few strokes before placing the head of the short thin appendage to the entrance of her puckered ass hole. "Or that it didn't have some friends?" He snickered as two more appendages grew from his crotch directly below the original rod.

As Klaus filmed a close up of the action, a look of surprise filled Francine's face. With the little appendage starting to press into her asshole, Francine soon felt a much larger and thicker phallus, easily twice as long as the first one, enter her wet twat. With a thrust of his hips Francine was suddenly filled in a one man double penetration.

"Keep fucking me just like that baby... your cocks feel amazing!" she moaned for the cameras before suddenly opening her eyes wide "What's that?"

"That" was the third appendage. "Just a little help for a friend." Roger smirked as the third appendage took form directly below the larger phallus. This third appendage was as long as the big cock, grew about a quarter inch under the big boy, and had a v shape. This combination forced the third cock to cup, rub and tease her clit continuously as he began to bang the hot wife for Klaus's camera.

"Oh yeah... I want to feel every inch of those hard throbbing cocks inside me you dirty fucker."

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

"Slap my fucking ass you bastard." *SLAP*

"HARDER!" *SLAP*

*FLASH* *FLASH*

"How's that little cock feeling now Bitch?" Roger screamed. "Different game when it's actually IN your ass."

*FLASH*

"Gimme some of that Franny Fanny" Sang out Roger. "Gimme some of that Franny Fanny."

"Pump it up...Pump it up...Pump it up" Groaned Francine in time to the beat.

"Gimme some of that Franny Fanny. Gimme some of that Franny Fanny. Gimmie..." sang Klaus.

"Alright, enough of that." deadpanned Roger as he continued his attack on Francine's ass and dripping pussy. "It's clearly all chorus and I won't be a part of it."

Francine wriggled her hips, accentuating the strokes as Roger increased the pace of his fucking. "oh...fuck...oh...fuck." She repeated over and over softly as the alien roughly grabbed the junction of her thighs and hips in his oversized hands and roughly yanked her ass back and forth in opposite balance and rhythm to the thrusts of his cocks causing Francine's feet to tap the floor and flail uncontrollably. The sound of a meaty human ass covered in perspiration, slapping rapidly against an Alien pot belly filled the room.

*SMACK* *SMACK*

"It's making me insanely wet...Klaus videoing as you pound my ass with your hard cock Roger."

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"That's it Bitch. Talk dirty for the camera.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Get some close-ups of this Klaus." Roger directed as he lifted Francine's right leg onto his shoulder, twisting her onto her left hip. "Her fucking cunt is leaking all over the coach like a rabid dog." Klaus trained the camera into a close-up of a wet spot on the arm of the couch that trailed up to her wet cunt like a thick spit. "That's all her buddy. I've got no juice down there."

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

Roger then grabbed the well-toned right calf from his shoulder and brought it over his head to his left. Francine Smith was rolled roughly onto her back, her magnificent boobs rocking back and forth until coming to a stop a few seconds later. With the base of her back resting on the apex of the couch arm, Francine Smith now had been contorted into the shape of a downward facing question mark. Her feet just missed reaching the floor. As Roger pounded her, the sexy heels she wore rocked back and forth several inches, gently tapping when they stopped against the side of the couch.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP**SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *SMACK*

Somehow the gray alien had the ability to allow his new penises to rotate with her body, never missing a beat of his assault on the willing woman's pussy and ass as he turned her. *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP*

Klaus repositioned the video camera to look down at the spectacle from just above Francine's head. At camera left stood Roger gripping the hot mom's hips as he pumped effortlessly, while at camera right was Francine's angelic gasping face. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." She cried out as she reached up and began pulling her nipples roughly. "Uhhhhmmmmmmm. You are fucking me soooooo good Rog."

*SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH*

"Talk to zee video camera for me Franzine." Ordered Klaus. "You know vat to do."

"He's driving me wild rubbing my clit with that cock." She moaned as she twisted her nipples

*SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH*

"I just have to scream with pleasure when he's pounding my little pussy with that hard cock. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH* *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH*

Klaus focused in as she gripped her left tit and began sucking her hard nipple into her mouth. The video camera caught it all. Her eyes intently staring into the camera as her tongue whipped wetly around her nipple. The toes of her shoes rhythmically coming in and out of view past the arm of the couch as Roger pumped her to a steady beat. Rogers new appendages sawing in and out of her wet cunt.

"OH GOD!" *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH* "Fuck me harder!" *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH*

Suddenly Francine's eyes shot wide open, soon followed by her sitting up on her elbows. "What happened?" she asked with dismay as she watched the v shaped appendage shrink back into the aliens body.

"THIS just happened." Roger replied with an evil grin, never missing a beat with his thrusts into her ass and cunt. Klaus caught the action in the view frame as Francine's eyes grew wide at what she saw.

Rogers's long tongue once more snaked out, this time circling and pulsating around her right nipple. It followed her as she fell quickly onto her back once more.

"UNHHHHHHH!" *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH* "OHHHHH!" *SMACK* *SMACK* *TAP* *FLASH* "This is the most intense feeling ever!" she yelled, just on the verge of coming. Abruptly, her eyes went wide once more.

The alien tongue had snapped away from her nipple with an abrupt flourish and was now snapping at Francine's swollen clit. Combined with the dicks that were pumping her orifices relentlessly, the second contact was made with her clit Francine Smith's body shook in the most intense orgasm of her life.

"OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!" she screamed as the tongue swirled slickly around the cocks assaulting her pussy and ass.

*FLASH*

An hour later they all looked on proudly as Klaus opened the new web page. Front and center on the index page was the very first photo from the shot where Francine stood on the stair landing pulling her trench coat open while wearing the fedora, sunglasses, garter belt and shelf bra.

"Sometimes you get it right the first take." She smiled with pride at how sexy she looked in the photo.

"Look. You have a notification of your first visitor to the private chat room page Franzine!" Klaus pointed with his fin and called out excitedly. Showing as logged in was new user The_Falcon_Terrorist.

"Oh goody!" she squealed in elation, quickly tapping away on the laptop keyboard under her page name 'The_Beaver'.

The_Beaver: Hello Stranger! Welcome to the Beavers Dam.

The_Falcon_Terrorist: How delightful to meet you Miss Beaver. I must say, the photos of you on this website are most striking.

The_Beaver: You mean the index page photo? Well thank you sir. You are most kind.

The_Falcon_Terrorist: While the photo of you on the opening page of your web site is quiet stunning, it pales to the photo section images. The photos of you sunbathing are breathtaking.

"Sunbathing?" she gritted and looked with exasperation towards Klaus. "I don't remember approving that."

"We needed content." He replied nonchalantly. "I found a few photos on your laptop hard drive while I was building the page. Just go with it."

"Then why did we do the photo shoot earlier?" she asked gullibly before turning back to the chat.

The_Beaver: Which photos were your favorites?

The_Falcon_Terrorist: These.

Three images posted on the chat page. The first photo was the one she sent Steve and Stan weeks ago wearing the sheer print top with her bra pulled under her overflowing breasts, her hard nipples showing through as she smiled beautifully. A thin black bar covered her eyes. The bar did little to obscure her identity from anyone who knew her.

The second photo was one of the shots that her son Steve took from his room looking down on her hidden backyard tanning area. She was completely nude, back against her chair, knees leaning outward with both feet on the ground straddling her lounger. Her pussy was open and glistening as she rubbed lotion on her abundant breasts. No bar was included on this photo because she was wearing sunglasses.

The third photo stunned her momentarily. It was a selfie she had taken on her trip to the Pennsylvania adult book store a few weeks ago, taken just as she plunged her mouth over the young strangers hard shaft. She remembered taking the close-up of just her face and his hard cock piercing her lips, covered in slobber. Once more a thin black bar covered her eyes.