American Mom Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

This time when Gwen brought her right index finger across Francine's clit for several passes, she pulled it back and rammed it into Francine's sopping wet pussy. *SQUISH* *SQUISH* *SQUISH*. "You hear that Falcon Baby?" smiled Gwen. "This bitch is about ready to go I think." She laughed.

"OH Fuck!" whimpered Francine, energetically rubbing her cunt against her sister's hand.

"Before you continue further with our new friend G, I think you need to get a little more comfortable." The Falcon directed. "Beaver, remain as you are. G, stand next to her in that window. Maybe you can give a bit of excitement to the some of the other hotel visitors."

Gwen obeyed The Falcon's command. In truth, she always relished this part of The Falcon's method of operation. She walked over next to Francine. "Remember," she smiled at her sister, "No touchey."

With that she began to unbutton her top. "Great cleavage." Francine leered appreciatively.

"You aint seen nothing yet sister." Said The Falcon, causing both women to snicker for a moment as Gwen continued to release her big, magnificent braless tits.

"Looks like you have some fans Beaver." Gwen noted, first seeing the exited teens watching and snapping photos as she dropped her blouse to the floor. "Let's give them something to talk about tomorrow." She laughed as she moved over and put her hand on the right side of her sister's head. "Just remember to keep those hands on the glass."

With that, Gwen pulled Francine's mouth to her engorged right nipple. "Ah fuck. That's it." She moaned as Francine eagerly suckled at her nipple, teasing the pliable nub with little nibbles and hard sucks. As she worked her sisters nipple Francine caught a quick glance out the window. She could not see the couple because of the angle she was bent. But she could definitely see Mister porno. He was watching intently, his hand speed increasing. His excitement compelled Francine to increase her efforts as well.

With a loud plop, Gwen pulled away from Francine's suctioning mouth. "Shoes or no shoes?" she asked Francine.

"What?" Francine replied curiously.

"Shall we keep our heels on or take them off?" Gwen replied.

"That's easy." Francine smiled. "Is there anything hotter than a woman wearing nothing but a sexy pair of heels. Right Falcon?"

"Correct dear." He replied, beginning to rub his cock with one hand as he kept the gun aimed at her head, still not ready to relax his guard.

"Correct dear" Muttered Stan as he wacked off yet another hot load of cum while watching his wife.

With that Gwen reached behind her back and unzipped her short skirt, pushing it down over her hips and kicking it away. "So what do you think cutie?" she asked, rubbing Francine's left shoulder while standing completely nude in her pumps and holding her massive left tit up in the palm of her hand. Francine gazed over her sister's impressive body. She had always been so jealous of her sister's huge tits, made all the larger because of her short four foot eleven stature. She now had a solid sexual attraction that replaced the earlier jealousy.

"I'm impressed," she smiled. "And I love your trim little patch of jet black pussy hair. It's cute."

"We are going to have a lot of fun with The Falcon tonight blondie." Gwen replied as she kneeled down in front of her sister. Reaching up she gently pulled her purple dress down, exposing her spectacular boobs, sending them bouncing as the energy dissipated from their sudden freedom. Gwen looked up to her sisters eyes as she reached out her tongue and began flicking Francine's already hard nipples.

"That's it...mmmmmmm...lick my nipples you hot cunt." Francine responded, pushing her boob deeper into her sister's eager mouth.

"I'm going to really enjoy teasing these big titties sexy!" Gwen smiled as she aggressively gripped both soft boobs in her hands and began nipping gently at each nipple, alternating her attack for several minutes.

'I am really glad I set all these cameras on record.' thought Stan. 'I'm going to get dehydrated if I cum one more time tonight.' He smirked.

"You've got to let me use my hands G." Begged Francine.

"Clear her the rest of the way." Ordered The Falcon. Feeling more comfortable in his safety, he sat his hand gun down on the coffee table and began loosening his tie.

Gwen reached up from her position kneeling before her sister and grabbed the top of her gown from where it rested under her tits and pulled it down past her hips. "What a pretty shaved pussy." Gwen smiled when the dress dropped below Francine's knees. "Remember. Shoes stay on." She winked.

Francine carefully stepped out of her dress and was now standing in front of the big window as nude as the voluptuous woman standing next to her. A woman that Francine had been having secret sex dreams about since she was a teenager. Gwen now stood between Francine and the window. She reached up and grasped Francine's wrists and pulled her hands to Gwen's own spongy breasts. With a big smile Francine leaned forward and sucked on Gwen's quickly firming right nipple.

"Stunning." commented The Falcon as he took in the stark contrast of the two women making out in front of him. One stood Five foot five, had flowing blonde hair just past he shoulders, tan lined skin with a smoothly shaved pussy and big boobs. The other woman was four foot eleven, had straight jet black hair down to her ass, an Asian complexion with a small well-groomed carpet that matched the drapes and huge boobs. He would never have guessed these women were sisters.

"Mind if I join the fun." Grinned The Falcon as he suddenly appeared nude next to the two sisters.

"And the festivities begin." Whispered Stan to himself, noting how The Falcon's cock was so enormous that it was having difficulty standing up due to its sheer massiveness.

The Falcon stood impressively in front of the dark night as Francine and Gwen kneeled naked in front of him. Francine reached out and grabbed his cock, her mouth open slightly as she rubbed it. After just a few strokes she leaned forward and engulfed his meat.

"OH yeah." Whispered Gwen, perking up off her heels and rubbing Francine's shoulders and watching intently.

Francine pulled her lips back from his meat and began stroking him with a firmer grip, using both hands. "Ungh. Phft." She spit onto his cock as she rubbed. "Uhhh!" she groaned before throwing her mouth back onto his meat.

"Oh. Oh God its so good." The blonde mom grunted as Gwen began stroking The Falcons ball sack and began forcing her mouth onto his shaft. "Anhhh." The dark haired woman moaned before encircling the man's cock with her mouth.

The Falcon placed both hands on the top of her head and began pulling tight mouth back and forth along his veiny cock.

Francine took the opportunity to grab Gwen's full tit in her hand while leaning over and sucking her sister's shoulder with a load pop. "Ummmmm." Moaned Gwen as The Falcon moved his hands to the back of her head, grabbing two handful of hair. Francine pinched Gwen's right nipple as the spy impaled her mouth on his rod.

'God Gwen is so beautiful.' Thought Francine as she ran her palm up and down Gwen's tit before moving her attention back to The Falcon's balls. Gwen slowed her pace as Francine stroked his meaty balls softly, eventually sucking hard on his cock head for a few minutes before pushing the hard cock at Francine.

Grabbing his cock once more with authority, Francine noisily sucked away, looking up to his face as she moved her mouth up and down his thick shaft. Gwen watched as The Falcon grabbed the top of Francine's head and drove his dick hard into her throat. As Francine moaned and sucked, The Falcon reached down and titled Gwen's chin and began to passionately kiss her while Francine enthusiastically sucked his cock.

Soon Francine felt Gwen's tongue forcing its way between the cock and her lips. Pressing her lips against Francine's, Gwen forced her head off the hot cock and they began French kissing. After a minute or two of intense girl on girl kissing, The Falcon forced his cock head between both sets of lips. Soon they were both kissing down and up the side of his pecker. On each pass as they reached the head they would take turns swallowing his hardness before swapping tongues and then starting kissing down his cock again.

As Francine pulled off and gave access of his dick to Gwen, she began sucking her sister's nipple. Gwen laid her arm back on the coffee table, allowing Francine to get closer to her nipple, aching in ecstasy as she continued sucking the oversized cock.

Francine gripped and released the perky, meaty tit repeatedly as she sucked Gwen's nipple. Gently, her hand slipped down over Gwen's smooth belly until it reached the wet apex of her pussy and began stroking. "MMMM!" Gwen moaned as Francine's fingers found their target.

The Falcon pulled Francine to her feet and drug her staggering form over to the bed, her boobs rocking hypnotically. He pushed her onto the bed and pulled her until she was on her knees and elbows, her ass high in the air. He grabbed Gwen's wrist and pulled her into the same positon to the right of Francine. "God Damn." Spoke The Falcon. "Two great asses. I love it." He said as he smacked each one hard on the ass. *SLAP* *SLAP* before leaning face first into Gwen's pussy as it pushed back between her legs.

"OH!" Francine gasped with a startled expression before she reached her right hand over and began firmly stroking Gwen's right ass check from hip to spine as she watched The Falcon work her sister over with his tongue. A wicked grin formed on Francine's face as she ran her hand from Gwen's ass up and over The Falcon's head and began pushing him into her sister's wet snatch.

"How about I jam my fucking face into you?" He told Francine with authority as he pushed her forward and grabbed both side of her ass. Francine ran her right hand up Gwen's spine as The Falcon leaned in and tongued her cunt. "OH!" she moaned as she ran her hand down Gwen's ass crack, ramming her middle finger into the woman's wet pussy.

The Falcon stood up and rubbed his enormous cock head on Francine's pussy twice before ramming it in to the hilt as she continued her finger attack on Gwen's cunt. Both women moaned as The Falcon pumped away in the married Mom's pussy and her finger matched pace in her sister's cunt. "Ahhhh" "OOOHHHH." It was hard to make out which woman was making which sounds.

As she attacked Gwen's cunt Francine looked back over her shoulder and smiled at The Falcon. "How's that pussy treating you Falcon? Ha ha ha" she laughed nervously. While he fucked away with a vengeance The Falcon reached over to Gwen and pulled her head by her hair until her lips met Francine's. The women began kissing with deep passion as he ran balls deep into the blond MILF.

Gwen broke their kiss and laid on her side at Francine's head. As The Falcon continued to plow Stan's wife, Gwen pulled Francine's mouth to her nipple once more. "MMMMMM" Francine moaned around Gwen's hard nipple as Gwen cocked her left knee up and began fingering her own pussy as her left nipple was stretched taut in Francine's lips. "Ummmmm." Francine moaned as her mouth sucked and released the hard nipple as The Falcon pumped away at her pussy.

Francine moaned even louder in delight as she began to lift up on her right elbow and lean over towards Gwen's cunt and began tonging softly at her clit. "That's it Beaver, eat that cunt." Commanded The Falcon.

Francine Smith crooked her right arm under Gwen's ass, and pulled her mouth down against the hot pussy. She spread Gwen's pussy lips with her fingers and began flicking her tongue, lapping up her wetness as Gwen pulled her knee up to her chest.

Too soon for both women, The Falcon pushed Francine away and pulled Gwen over and began pumping her doggie style. "You look so beautiful, skewered and bouncing on his cock." Francine smiled at her sister as she began climbing up the bed and stretching her left leg past Gwen's bouncing head. Soon Francine's legs were spread wide, opening her pussy six inches from Gwen's mouth. Gwen caught on quickly and buried her mouth over Francine wet pussy. "Unnnnhhh."

Both women moaned as The Falcon continued his attack of Gwen' cunt and Gwen continued her oral attack on Francine's pussy. "Oh fuck...your mouth is magic." Wailed Francine as she lay back, rubbed her nipples and raised her feet straight out on a forty five degree angle. "OH...Yes!" Francine's mouth curled into a contorted O as she watched her sister eat her pussy.

Sensing movement on the bed, Francine looked over to her right to find The Falcon's big cock bouncing in her face. As Gwen continued her assault on Francine's cunt The Falcon stuffed his cock, covered in Gwen's juices into Francine's mouth. Francine rocked her head back and forth on the massive fuck stick as Gwen pushed her thighs farther apart to give herself deeper access to Francine's holes.

Gwen decided to dig deeper. Pushing Francine's knees up and rolling her ass higher, Gwen began tonging her sister ass hole. "MMMMMMMM" she moaned around the thick cock in her mouth. Before popping it out.

"Are you enjoying me Falcon?" Francine craned her neck to look him in his eyes before traversing his cock in her mouth three strokes. "Am I pleasing you?" two more strokes in her lips. "I love your big cock. OHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned as Gwen buried her tongue deep in her sister's ass while rubbing her clit.

Francine reached frantically for The Falcon's waist as he pulled away and stood on the floor next to the bed. "Let's move this along." He growled as he grabbed Francine by her hips and flipped her back on her knees, her shins half hanging off the bed. As she stood on her knees The Falcon pawed her breasts with his left hand while grabbing her with his right hand. Stan Smith watched intently on the video monitors as his wife reached back with her left hand and stroked The Falcon's big cock as he pulled her head back by her hair and they began passionately kissing.

"Sixty nine." He instructed Gwen before returning to kissing Francine and pulling her big tits out by her hard nipples. Gwen dutifully and eagerly shimmed over on her back until her head was at the edge of her bed, her mouth directly under Francine's dripping cunt. The aroma was intoxicating as Gwen stuck her tongue out and began flicking in and around her sisters engorged pussy lips. The blend of The Falcon kissing and groping her while she rubbed his massive dick and her sister licked her cunt was almost to a point that Francine was going to get off. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." She moaned.

Suddenly the death spiral of her orgasm was interrupted as The Falcon broke their kiss and pushed her forward, shoving her face roughly into her sisters wet pussy with her arms splayed to the side. Francine gathered her arms under her sisters toned thighs, reaching up and grabbing her pussy lips, aggressively spreading her open, and began to moan and deeply tongue the wet pussy.

At the edge of the bed Gwen was now moaning loudly into her sisters shaved cunt, her tongue stuffed three inches inside the folds. The Falcon grabbed his cock at the thick base and held it to the entrance of Francine's pussy. Gwen looked up and waited in anticipation as The Falcon pushed into Francine slowly. With each stroke he dove deeper into her hot pussy, his meaty balls bouncing across Gwen's eyes and nose.

After eight or ten strokes Gwen felt the wet head of The Falcon's cock pressing on her lips. She dropped her head over the side of the bed and opened wide as The Falcon began fucking six inches of his enormous cock, wet with Francine's sex juices into her mouth before withdrawing and reinserting his big member into Francine's saturated pussy and noisily fucking her. For five minutes he alternated between Francine's saturated pussy and Gwen's more than willing mouth.

"It's time." The Falcon announced to no one in particular as he withdrew from Francine's saturated pussy. As Francine continued eating her sister's cunt she felt the head of The Falcon's cock push against her sphincter. Never breaking contact with Gwen's pussy, Francine moaned and began relaxing her ass muscles to attempt to accommodate the large cock pushing into her anus. Gwen was assailing Francine's pussy with her mouth while holding her sisters ass checks open to help her acclimate to the big cock working its way onto her.

The Falcon settled into a comfortable rhythm, stroking about five inches of his cock in and out of the Blond MILF's ass, with her returning strokes of her own. Gwen released her grip on Francine's ass cheeks and brought her hands down to tease Francine's nipples as the sisters both sucked each other's cunts.

The combination became too much for Francine to continue. "OH FUCK! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" she lifted her wet face from Gwen's cunt and wailed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" Her body shook uncontrollably. Her passion caused The Falcon to reach his crescendo as well.

"UHHHHHHHHH. YOU BITCHES ARE SO HOT!" he yelled as he pulled his cock from Francine's spasming ass and crammed his cock into Gwen's mouth, shooting cum on her face before forcing the head into her very willing mouth and dumping his remaining load.

As Gwen sucked hard on the cock that had been in her sister's ass just a few seconds earlier, a muffled noise sounded towards the front of the room. The Falcons cock pulled from Gwen's mouth with a pop as The Falcon fell to the floor. As Gwen tried to gain her visual bearings, laying on her back with her head tilted over so she was looking at the room upside down. Standing ten feet away was her brother in Law Stan Smith holding a smoking gun with a huge silencer.

"So ladies, got anything left for old Stan?" he smirked.

Epilogue

Mission Debriefing: Location - Deputy Director Bullocks office. Attendees - Deputy Director Bullock, Stan Smith, Francine Smith aka "The Beaver".

"So Smith's," began Bullock "overall I would rate Operation 'Beaver Goes Down' a resounding success. We killed The Falcon, and in the process got some incredible footage from the twelve cameras we had recording in the room. You both did an outstanding job other than the small matter of letting his Chinese national cohort escape."

"Well Thank you sir." Replied Stan.

"Honored to have been a part of the mission Avery." Smiled Francine.

"Just one thing Stan" continued Bullock. "Am I correct when I say that the plan the entire time was to kill The Falcon?"

"Yes Sir. And we succeeded." Replied Stan uncertain where this was going.

"You without question could have safely pulled the kill shot on The Falcon at numerous times when he first entered the room and passed your hiding place." He paused. "Yet you waited until he and his associate involved your wife intimately in one of the most intense sexual interactions I have ever heard of, let alone witnessed on video. I'm not sure you thought that all the way through Stan."

"Didn't I sir." Stan smirked "I'm not sure I agree."

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers