American Muslims Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's below the belt even for you! I was talking about time not our daughter. Speaking of which, this brings me to the ancients' concept of time. If you remember in December 2012 people thought the world was coming to an end, because of the end of the Mayan calendar. In fact this was based on a mistaken assumption about how Mayan culture worked, the Mayans viewed everything in-terms of cycles, everything had its own cycle. They use to create hundreds of different calendars for different things, they did not have one calendar, in-which they plotted all things. Years as we would have them, did not exist for them, now we don't know what the calendar that ended in 2012 was for?"

Samira snaps again, "Stop it. Your obviously disturbed by the magazine shoot otherwise you would not be trying to distract from the issue like this. But being you, you can't handle anything that is real and so go off into your little version of the quantum universe. You were never able to deal with anything difficult. Remember when I caught Yasmin masturbating over a pornographic magazine when she was a teenager? You refused to talk to her and instead tried to bury yourself in your work. You are afraid of what she has become!"

Faris pauses for a moment and looks sad, "The reason why the Mayan calendar ended is because their culture did not survive and they could not make more calendars. There were 100 million native people in the Americas, before the Europeans settled and 70 years after they first started settling, 98 million native people had died mostly from diseases the Europeans had brought over, in addition to combat with the Europeans. One of the main means of passing on diseases was fornication and now I fear a cultural disease has spread into our daughter's body through fornication and threatens to erode our culture too."

Yasmin looks around the room at all the cast, crew and extra guys and girls brought in for the party. Wall to wall drugs, alcohol and fornication, the air is thick with lust and the smell of cum. Yasmin is greatly aroused and drinking heavily, when the Jewish rocker who earlier confronted her, approaches. He's intoxicated and comes to sit down next to Yasmin.

"Hey, Yasmin. I'm sorry about confronting your earlier and I didn't mean to offend you."

"No, not all I... ," but before Yasmin can finish her sentence, he launches into a drunken sob story.

"Please call me Josh... , the truth is I've been struggling with my Jewish heritage since I was a teenager. You know despite not being religious, I am circumcised and it has caused me great emotional pain. I feel like my penis was mutilated and I also feel like I am unable to satisfy a woman." Josh starts sobbing, Yasmin does not know what to do and so hugs Josh.

"God, you so beautiful and hot. I would love to spill my Jewish seed over a Palestinian girl." Josh says as he recovers from his crying state. Yasmin kisses Josh on the lips in the hope of shutting him up. The seductive olive skinned-Mediterranean beauty slides her pinkish-reddish tongue into Josh's mouth, which causes a sensational feeling and forces his mouth to salivate. Josh responds by pushing his tongue into Yasmin's mouth and the two tongues' enter into a sexy tango like dance.

"Hey come on guys, I know Yasmin wants to do the group." One of the rappers shouts out.

"She also wants to try some females first," one of the female groupies cries out.

Yasmin and Josh stop kissing and Josh smiles, "Good idea. Yasmin should kiss a girl first."

Two girls' immediately volunteered and Yasmin looks at both, "What's your names?"

A tallish, ebony girl with big green eyes, slender body and large breasts responds, "My name is Jenny."

The second girl who was a blonde speaks, "My name is Megan."

"Well Jenny and Megan, I have a large appetite. I will have everyone here and still want more. I am hungry and my hunger knows no bound. Get your two sluttly asses over here right now, I am very impatient and need instant gratification." Yasmin says.

Both Jenny and Megan run over to the couch Yasmin is sitting on. They park themselves either side of her and Yasmin closes examines each girl and licks her lips. "This is gonna be quite a show boys."

Meanwhile, Yacoub is preparing to give a lecture to a group of new recruits to the Hizb about nationalism, the nation and womanhood. He closes his eyes and tries to imagine what Brother Omar told him. He takes a moment, drinks some water and then stands on stage and starts to deliver his address.

"Brothers and Sisters, I come to you with a disturbing vision. A vision of our sisters, mothers, daughter and wives, who have lost sense of their own modesty and parade around naked. Their Awrah (Singl) and in some cases Awrat (Plur) exposed, and when I say, Awrah, I don't only mean their intimate or private parts of their body, but also the intimate parts of their mind too."

Yasmin move in to kiss Jenny, the guys are jeering, Yasmin is enjoying the attention and opens her mouth and makes initial contact with Jenny's lips. Jenny's mouth widens and she accepts Yasmin's wet tongue, which slides pass her own tongue and an intimate exchange of oral fluids takes place. Megan strokes Yasmin's hair and pushes it behind her ear as to prevent it from interfering with the smooching. Yasmin places her hand on Megan's leg and gently cresses, her inner thigh and squeezes her knee cap.

One of the rappers moves over to Megan and stands in-front of her. Megan uses one hand to stroke Yasmin and places the other hand on the rappers crotch area. The Rapper pulls his belt off, unzips his pants and pulls them down. He gradually pulls his underwear down too and reveals a large manhood, which Megan strokes with one hand. Megan takes both of her hands off and grabs Yasmin's stroking hand and places it on the rappers dick. Yasmin feels a hard object on her hand, but is too preoccupied with Jenny's mouth to look and she tosses him off.

The audience is looking attentively at Yacoub, "We as Muslims understand the importance of womanhood. The foundations of any nation is the mother, because it's the mother that gives life to the child, but more importantly than that, the mother develops a unique bond with the child. The message the mother gives to the child, the child gives to the world. If the mother is the product of corrupt philosophy and ideology, than quite often the child is too. Before a child turn into an adult, their minds are like sponges, they absorb everything around them and especially from their parents."

Yasmin swallows Jenny's lipstick and it leaves the taste of cherries in her mouth. Megan grabs the rappers cock out of Yasmin's hand and slides it into her mouth. Megan sucks hard and fast, Yasmin places her hand on Megan's back and gently rubs. Megan slurps, bites and swallows loudly and large gulps go down her throat. The smell of precum is thick in the air, which further arouses Yasmin who is addicted to the smell of pleasure. Yasmin stops kissing Jenny and turns to face Megan.

Slowly she pulls Megan's head of the rappers cock, "Steady now, steady on. Mmmm let me get a taste of that." Yasmin says, as she move in to kiss Megan. Moments before contact with Megan's mouth opening, heavy breath of precum makes contact with Yasmin's face and the senses are alerted. "Mmmm... I will get to taste his cock on your mouth." Yasmin and Megan's lips meet, Yasmin's tongue quickly enters and exists Megan's mouth in an encouraging fashion. Megan also slides her tongue into Yasmin's mouth, where the ancient lesbian dance commences and precum and saliva exchange mouths. Yasmin's enzymes attempt to break the precum down and extract the vitamins and protein goodness.

Yacoub is entering into his element, "Before I go any further on womanhood, let me be clear about what I mean by nation. I am not talking about Nation States or reactionary Nationalism, which is a symptom of the disease. Jordanian, Pakistani, Iraqi or Indonesian these are the products of colonial European thought. Nationalism is a disease imported from Europe, which sought to divide the Muslim community. The Muslim world caught the disease from the Ottoman Empire, when Christian communities in Ottoman territories began thinking of themselves as national communities. The Nation State landed on us, when national borders were imposed by the European at the end of the First World War."

The audience looks enthralled, "Unfortunately, many of our grandparents and parents generation bought into this idea. They wanted to be European and the Europeans wanted to divide them. Frantz Fanon argued that for the black man the ultimate destination was to become white, for many Muslims, the destination is to become western. Many have warned us of the consequences, whether it's Jalal Al-e-Ahmad 'Westoxification' book that looks at Iranian society's obsession with the West or the countless studies done by postcolonialists."

Yacoub pauses for a minute to let the point sink in, "We in the Muslim world have been unable to effectively respond to European Colonial Modernity and we have been left with third-rate economies, backward societies and repressive regimes. Even so-called purists states have been unable to withstand the onslaught. My father is an atheist, worse than that, he's believes in scientism and worships modern technology and science. Saudi Arabia is meant to be an Islamic pure state, but at their core, is the same belief as my father. They worship technology not god in Saudi Arabia, why do they destroy historic monuments and build huge shopping malls and buildings."

Another pause, "They are wrecking tradition and this is a result of a faulty ideology, which we aim to fix. There is a superiority-inferiority complex we must do battle with."

Yasmin swallows as much precum as she can, before resorting to crude attempts to suck on Megan's tongue, making sure she doesn't waste a drop. Jenny brushes Yasmin's hair back, then looks down at her crotch area, and slides her hand down her shorts and panties and gently rubs Yasmin's womanhood. Nothing is taboo for Yasmin, there is something mystical and mythical about a female's reproductive system, which has the womb at the centre of it. The word for mercy is derived from the word for womb in Arabic and the womb is considered sacred. Within Arabic tradition ancestry and lineage are considered very important and the female womb is the carrier of it. Allowing your pussy to get fucked in gangbangs de-sanctifies it, and is a massive fuck you to traditions and ancestry.

Yasmin pauses kissing Megan, as Jenny's fingers intensify finger fucking her pussy. "Aaaahhh... yeah... more baby." Yasmin seems to be enjoying the aggressive attention her pussy is receiving, the guys do too and are jeering.

Josh becomes impatient and wants oral attention, "Fuck I am hard. Yasmin, I fucking love you." Josh pulls down his pants and stands in-front of Yasmin with his throbbing cock hanging out. But the rapper too wants special oral attention from Yasmin too. They both stand in-front of her. Yasmin looks at the two contrasting dicks in-front of her, one cut and the other uncut. Yasmin knows that this means two different kinds of blow jobs are in order because both pennies have different sensitive points. But you know what they say, two cocks are better than one.

Yasmin spits onto her finger and places it between Josh's balls and penis, where to two meet, because this is the sensitive point for circumcised men. She rubs, teases, strokes and scratches this area, while attempting to do the same with the rapper's foreskin. Both Jenny and Megan lean downwards and both take it in turns to kiss Yasmin's pussy. They compliment the kisses with a bit of wet tongue and intense licking. Yasmin's trying to remain focused on the two cocks, but struggles because of the heavy breath, air and wet tongue attention her pussy is getting.

Yasmin spits, drools and licks both cocks. She does long and elongated drools, which she allows to dangle in the air, before allowing it to hit the two cocks. She rubs the drool in, she massages it in. She then sticks Josh's manhood into her mouth, sucks on it, spits it out and inserts the rappers dick in and continues the process. She swallows hard, huge gulps go down and Adam's apple like lump appears in her throat.

Wall to wall orgies are breaking out all over the place. Everyone is doing everyone else, there's no control, but nobody seems to mind. Random guys line up in-front of Yasmin waiting for their turn. Throbbing cocks so hard that some of the other girls, had to suck them off, to keep them warm and hard until Yasmin was ready for them. One guy is sniffing cocaine out of a girl's ass. Some other girls are doing full on lesbian floor show with double ended dildo. Cum drifted in the air and this kept Yasmin going despite having a saw throat.

Yacoub, "We have the means, the education and the will power to change things for the better. We must use it. We must teach self-respect, our women's bodies are sacred and beautiful, not merely biological machines of pleasure. We must bring the wandering tribe out of the desert and back into the oasis. We must return our lost sisters back to Islam. Thank you."

Yasmin stands up and allows the rapper to sit down, she then places her ass on his lap and he slides his cock into her ass. Yasmin opens her legs and allows Josh to rubs his penis on her outer lips. Both Josh and the rappers start riding her, Yasmin's ass feels like it's being ripped open and her pussy widened. "ahhhhhh... ohhhhh... yeessss... daddy." Yasmin cries out.

"Fuckkkkk... yeaaahhh... ohhhh... yeeeahhh." Screams Josh, "Fuck, I'm so fucking horny, I could fuck this hole for hours. God... it feels too good. Your pussy is so smooth and feels gentle on the cock. So warm and inviting. I could easily fall in love with a girl like you."

The rapper who is pounding Yasmin's ass turning her butt cheeks red, "Yeahhh... ooo yeah. This ass ain't to bad neither. That ass could sell sand to the Arabs. This booty has gotta come with us on tour."

Deposits of messy white thick cream cum in filling Yasmin's gaping asshole, while her pussy is also filling up with deposits too. A line forms behind Josh, each man waits his turn for the Yasmin experience. Playing with their cocks, making sure they are sufficiently hard for the task at hand. They have a job to do and they are eager to rise to the occasion. Yasmin is sweaty, cum-infested and her body temperature is burning through the roof. Each man has her at least once.

When Yasmin jumps of the couch, she knows a tribute awaits for her. She drops to her knees and men encircle her with their dicks hanging out. She looks up at them with her big eyes and opens wide-while they jerk off. Yasmin does not know from which direction they will strike first and the suspense leaves her feeling nervous. Suddenly, a white load hits her face and then another and pretty soon they are coming in thick and fast. Cum dangles of her tits, her face has been completely transformed with thick layers of white cream, which stings her eyes and turns them red. Her hair has disappeared too. But she knows she has achieved her objective.

A few days later

Lina, Yacoub, Samira and Faris are setting down to eat breakfast, when Faris's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hello... Hi Alan how are you? I am fine... yes I am sitting down, why what's going on? Wait... what are you talking about? What???? When? How? Why?"

The family are looking concerned and cannot image what news Faris is being told. Within moments Faris hangs up the phone. He has a worried look on his face and everyone knows it's serious. "Apparently a video has appeared online."

Samira with a look of confusion on her face, "A video?"

"The video is allegedly of Yasmin, our Yasmin, engaged in sexual intercourse with multiple guys and girls. It's all over the web and major media outlets have picked up on it, apparently, she was with a famous band or musical group."

Samira runs to the bathroom to throw up and Yacoub has rage boiling over his face.

"Our name, our good family name is ruined." Faris says in a saddened tone.

Yacoub snaps, "This is all your fault. You did this. Why else would she think this is suitable behaviour? She is only reflecting your permissiveness."

Faris snaps back, "How is this all my fault? Why didn't that silly cult your are in, prevent this from happening?"

Yacoub screams, "That's it, I've had enough with this dysfunctional family. I'm out of here" He storms out of the house.

There is an awkward silence in the house and eventually Faris leaves the dining table and head to his room. Lina finishes her breakfast and heads to her room. She is curious to see the tape. A quick search online and the video appears, Lina holds her breath and then clicks play, but as the video begins and the first glimpses of Yasmin appear, Lina can feel her stomach fill up with dread.

Somehow Lina manages to watch the whole video, but while searching for the video, she came across other edited renditions of the video, which included people adding their own special effects, music and commentary. Trolling through the comments made Lina understand that Yasmin was a brand and her sexuality was her specialisation, you consumed her. Sex was not a private intimate moment, it was a public performance and everyone was getting off on it.

But Lina had to stop looking at this, she had work for a presentation she had to do. Her presentation on the Jewish People, Zionism and the land of Israel is due in a few days and she is already behind her work schedule. Reading relevant sections of Theodor Herzl's The Jewish State, Shlomo Sand's Invention of the Jewish People, Tom Segev's The Seventh Million among other books. She had the idea of comparing Zionist nationalism and romanitzation of the land with the emergences of Palestinian nationalism, but this business with Yasmin has made it difficult for her to concentrate on the project.

And then it hits her, why ignore the questions that Yasmin's actions raise? She should change the subject to gender, nationalism and the female body in both Israeli and Palestinian national discourse. Also, she has a creative writing essay due in for another class, why not tackle the subject of the changing sexual boundaries in modern American culture? Lina is certainly having a brain wave.

Meanwhile, despite some of the hateful comments, Yasmin's phone has been ringing off the hook and she is being offered money for exclusive interviews. Her ass is hot stuff and everyone wants a piece and a piece Yasmin will give them. She calls her publicised to try and work out a strategy. They have a long conversation and agree to certain TV and magazine interviews, but they also agree to turn Yasmin into a TV personality and her agent will look into her possibly staring in a reality TV show. For now on, Yasmin's image will be carefully managed.

Samira regains her composure and heads to work, she has to deliver a lecture on Leo Tolstoy and Russian literature. Samira is not an unattractive woman, but tends to dress professionally, despite her attractive figure. A woman is her forties, but one that looks glamorous and sexy, especially today when she decides to wear a long leather skirt, high heel shoes and black top. This dress style is out of character for her and as she walks in the hall ways, students and staff look at her with amazement. So that's where Yasmin gets it from, they all think.

Samira walks into the lecture hall and starts her lecture, all the male students seems extra attentive today, "Now when dealing with Tolstoy, you have to bear in mind one thing, when reading War and Peace. War and Peace was not written as one novel. The way it worked in 19th century Russia, as it did in many other parts of the world, is that news was slower to travel. Which meant newspapers would have many spare pages to fill and they would often get artists, poets and story tellers to fill their pages. War and Peace was serialized, each week there would be a new instalment of the story, which some have argued is the reason for some of the incoherence within the single novel."