American Muslims Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While sitting in class, some of the guys are sketching Samira performing sex acts, she has herself become an object of fantasy. When class finishes, Samira wonders around the lecture hall after everyone has left. She finds a bundle of papers on the floor and picks It up-it appears to be some kind of comic- which one of her students has drawn in class. The comic has a title- Veni, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)- and Samira turns the pages and sees that she is the subject of the comic.

The first page of the comic was entitled an evolutionary explanation and below it is a series of drawings and subheadings. On the left hand side is a series of primates at different stages of evolutions until it reaches modern man and the above subheading reads, "The Ascent of Man," but more alarmingly, the right hand side of the page had primates evolving and both sides seem to be walking towards one another in a straight line. But when they finally met in the middle as modern humans, a female figure is one her knees and appears to be sucking the man from the left hand sides, dick. The subheading above her reads, "The descent of women," and there is a name attached to the blow job giver, Yasmin.

Yacoub bursts into the café and Brother Omar looks up at him and there is a tense stare, but then Brother Omar smiles and welcomes him over. Yacoub looks embarrassed and tries to speak, but Brother Omar interrupts him.

"Listen Akhi (Brother), all the brothers think very highly off you. You are a rising star in the Hizb and you have a very bright future within it. I think it's time you left home for good, your family are a bad influence on you. Come with us and we'll provide for you. In-fact we have some news for you and we want you to think about it carefully. There's a girl, a girl called Abeer, she's a good pious girl and is a rising star in our female section. She's beautiful, intelligent and is a reformed individual who came from a broken home. We want you two to consider a matrimonies union, you two can help ensure that your future lines are purified and both fulfil your religious obligation towards marriage."

Faris is trying to re-gain composure and finds himself reading, Rene Guenon's critiques of modern scientism and avocation of metaphysics. But it just doesn't speak to him, he is a materialist and seeks biological explanations for everything, besides he needs to prepare his day's lectures.

Walking into his lecture hall pretending to be okay, "Traditionally, the brain is divided up into four parts by cognitive scientists. The Brain Stem or Reptilian Brain, as some call it, evolved over 500 million years ago. It's considered the most primitive part of the brain and is in-charge of the most basic survival functions, including breathing and bodily functions and there is some dispute about whether violent impulses emanate from here. It's called reptilian because it resembles the brains found in reptiles, it's also the oldest part of our brain. Studies show that when humans face extreme starvation, their brains starts shutting down non-vital organs for survival to preserve energy. The brain also shuts down parts of itself and leaves the Brain stem to function on its own."

Faris pauses for a moment and tries to regain strength, "Some studies suggest this is why cannibalism happens. Because the Brain stem is given free rein and parts of the brain to do with ethics and morality are shut down. The Cerebellum brain, which is at the rear of our brain, might have evolved next. It's 400 million years old and is responsible for special awareness, pose, balance and where basic memories from things learned are stored. Or the Limbic System also called the Mammalian brain, could have evolved after the reptilian brain there is some dispute. It's called the Mammalian brain, because all Mammals possess it."

Faris starts to shudder and struggles to get the words out, "This part of the brain has a rage of functions from navigational skills, memories of life experience, short and long-term memory, feeding and eating and sexual reproduction." He pauses for a minute, "Indeed much of our sexual desires and drive is located here. It's also responsible for fighting too. Which brings us to the part of the brain that makes humans unique among the species of the world. The Cerebrum, the last part of our brain to evolve, its responsible for sight, sound but also higher thinking, consciousness, ethics and morals, problem solving and everything else humans are famed for. Sometimes called the God brain."

But in the middle of his lecture which is discussing violence and the brain, while discussing the impact of religion on the civilising process that ultimately led to the reduction of violence. Faris breaks down and changes his lecture in the middle, "Who here has heard of Michael Foucault's Gentification theory? It's a theory about non-physical violence, which includes the destruction of classical architecture, culture and society for modern architecture, society and culture. Many of you will know of my daughter Yasmin, well the reasons for her public lecherous behaviour is that contemporary culture has genterfied her sexuality. Traditional sexual concepts have been replaced with modern hedonism and this act of replacing is an act of violence."

He then burst out of the room. The students look at one another unsure of what just happened. Faris locks himself in his office and ponders, where does he go now?

A few days have passed and Lina has given her presentation, which was warmly received, her professor is impressed at the links she drew between gender, space and militarization in Israeli society and gender, space and militarization in Palestinian society. The two are in a dialectical relationship with one another and they inform each other, this is a very sophisticated piece of work. She even took on the notion of suffering as an identity and its impact of sexual space. She would bet getting full marks for this.

But for Lina, there is a paradox in all of this. Her excellent school work is linked with her burgeoning intellect, which is formed out of her own self-discovering and growing self-awareness. But this was formed on the back of her sister's public promiscuity and her family's visible demise. Times of crisis produce beautiful works or as Stephen King once said, "Sometimes there is absolutely no difference at all between salvation and damnation." And for Lina, this was not only a perfect description of her intellectual awakening, but also emblematic of her experience of being an American and the experiences of many descends of immigrants.

This became the theme of her essay, which also scored top marks. A few weeks had passed and Yasmin was on TV and in the magazines still- she had got her reality TV show- which is clearly formatted along the lines of other celebrity reality shows. Yacoub was never seen again by the family, he married Abeer, but felt obliged to write Lina this letter.

Dearest Lina,

I am most joyous, and yet most saddened, as I write you this letter. It is my most profoundest regret that it has come to this, but after the debauchery I needed to get away. I often reflect upon how differently things could have turned out, and yet, I feel things could only have turned out this way.

I am a married man now, which is an act that I regard as restoring purity to my world. My wife and I, we are moving to Cairo and I will be studying at Al-Azhar, because I wish to be closer to my deen (religion) and to be around practising Muslims.

Religion and spirituality must be practised, nurtured and improved, faith is hard work and this life is but a temporary dwelling, which shall pass. Modern people, have lost the sense of the sacred, they expect instant results and gratification. Religion which is based on years of striving, hard-work and real effort struggles against these vanities. Some people expect to turn up at religious sites and shrines and feel instant 'spiritual connections', which is an anthemia to true religion. Connections are foster over long periods of time and take years to develop and cannot be felt just by turning up at one location.

It is because we were raised without these connections that Yasmin did what she did. Father thinks it has something to do with leaving Haifa, but when you think about it, a piece of soil does not dictate the occurrence of this kind of behaviour. Yasmin's actions are the product of rootlessness in spirituality and higher truth and not rootlessness from being cut away from a particular piece of land. Have you ever read the history of the development of modern Atheism?

In Europe is was pioneered by Jews and later caught on among Christians, why do you think that was? Well, when the Islamic empires went into retreat from places like Spain, Judaism found itself at the thin edge of the wedge with the new catholic rulers. The inquisition sought to sniff out Jewish religious practises, which led to the destruction of temples. Mass conversation, expulsion or execution became the fate of the European Jew. Many had to hide their Jewishness, open practise of Judaism was forbidden. This meant generations of Jews were not raised or taught their religious traditions, which meant many lost their connections and the void that ensued was filled with materialism. Put simply, they were taught to practise, and that is what happened with us minus the state persecution.

To make this clear, I am not anti-sexual. I am anti-sexual when stripped of its inner meanings and the profound spirituality. The act of procreation is a divine act and connects man, woman to the divine and its fostered in collective solidarity. Not this individualistic, materialistic and selfish form of desire, which is the lowest common denominator. I'm opposed to the commoditisation of sex, but its appearance is a sign of our time and Yasmin's actions woke me up to this fact.

Farewell, I hope we will meet again.

Yours,

Yacoub

For Lina the departing of her brother is a tragedy and is part of a trend in the break up in her family. Nobody speaks to Yasmin anymore, whenever Lina wants to know how she is, she puts the reality show she stars in-on. Her parents have trouble talking to each other.

Lina has been thinking about it for some time and now she is sure. It's time for her to lose her virginity. It's time to stop theorizing and intellectualizing, her family have fallen apart and she is lonely. She will visit Max in his dormitory, she's not entire sure, if she'll orgasm but that's not the important thing. Women like to make other people happy, it's part of their nature (or so she reasons), by the virtue of the fact their body is giving pleasure to other people makes them feel good.

The night arrives, Lina knocks on Max's door and he immediately answers. He looks excited and hugs her. Lina is a little nervous, but Max pulls her in and places her in his bedroom, he leaves the room and return with some drinks. Lina takes the glass and starts drinking, when Max pulls down his pants and unveils his hard throbbing cock. "Mmm... suck me good baby."

Lina is surprised by how quickly things are moving, "Mmmm looks good," she says nervously. Lina closes her eyes and grabs Max's cock and quickly sticks it into her mouth, but no sooner, that it enters- Lina wants to spit it out again. It tastes awful, but Lina resolves to continue.

Swallowing and trying to salivate, oral sex is not as easy as Yasmin makes it look. But Lina gets into the routine of hard sucking pretty quickly with loud slurping and gulping sounds and taking huge lumps of precum. Max's pubes smell, but Lina holds her breath, she accidently bites into max's cock leaving teeth marks. She tries to make-up for it by kissing the wound better and doing thick spits onto it. Drooling too, she allows thick pieces of drool to dangle out of her mouth until it lands onto Max's manhood.

Lina feels very hot, her body is burning up and she is sweating profusely. When Max's cock is not in her mouth, she is using two of her fingers to massage it. Rubbing the spit in. this makes Max harder and harder. A nice wet blow job is exactly what Max wanted and is getting.

Pretty soon, Lina's tongue has made Max hard beyond his wettest dreams. Max pulls his cock out of Lina's mouth, pushes her down onto the bed and spreads her legs. He places and rests his penis on top of Lina's outer lips. Lina licks her lips with anticipation, its coming, she can sense it. The ancient mating ritual she has read and fantasised about is about to commence. Max slides his cock in gently, Lina lets out a groan and her eyes widen.

Harder and Harder, Max pushes in. Louder and Louder Lina screams, but no one can hear her cries. Soon Max is fully inside her and she can feel her pussy is entirely open. It hurts, but Max pounds on. He really fucks Lina's pussy hard, pushing back and forth. Max is like an animal and there is no stopping him. Lina's pussy was designed to be fucked and she too is little better than an animal.

Groans grow louder, Max closes his eyes and tilts his head back. Essential womanhood meeting essential manhood and classical gender roles are taking shape. Max tries to fick Lina in both her holes, he removes his cock from her pussy and inserts into her ass. Not something Lina every thought would happen, perhaps she should write an essay called confessions of a anal virgin.

Max humps her anus for five minutes and then returns to her pussy and goes back and forth for a good few minutes. Eventually, he lies on top of Lina and decides to finish her off. He pounds her, "Yeah you like the hammer, don't you babe?" He starts licking her face and biting on her ear lobe. The climax is coming, Max is screaming and crying, like something big is desperate to leave him. Lina screams and then she feels it, Max has produced a load and filling her pussy up. The ritual dance between the sexes is complete.

Lina is troubled by her first time and concludes that she needs to work on her sexuality, for sexuality requires hard work too. A few days after losing her virginity, she is sitting on the beach and writes a short poem called 'under the sun'.

I await for you oh beloved, under the sun where we said we'd meet. Remember how you told me about life under the sun? We dreamed the impossible, but rejected the probable for what happened to our dream of freedom? We dreamed of a spiritual pilgrimage under the sun. we dreamed of fulfillment under the sun and we dreamed of re-unification under the sun. All the things you said running through my head, will I ever be free of them, yes I have lost my mind. But I'll find it again under the sun. My virginity is lost, but the sun will re-direct me to it for it's the nature of the light to show the way through the darkness. The void shall be no more, not under the sun.