All Comments on 'American Slut Warrior'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years ago
Great story

While unrealistic, and not very believable, it was a fun little ride. I enjoyed reading this more than I thought I would. Very creative and just enough of a tease as well. 5 Stars in my book.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
A fun story.

I do enjoy a story where you belittle a cheater.

For his personality and actions.

Not for the size of his cock!

Or the wideness of her pussy.

That's below the belt and only makes

the victim unlikable.

So 4 stars for a story, that easily

could have made a 5.

Thanks writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ripping yarn

Complete twaddle and a really fun read. Vastly enjoyed it, thanks for that Canuk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Math

Those prizes add up to $46k not $36k

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuity Error

First you say naughty nurse outfit, then naughty maid. Did five different people really proofread this? They didn't do a very good job.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 6 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

here's1st.offhere's - - didn't read i'll read when i'm able read not happening

sometime soon ......................... NOW THAT's BEEN SAID : the title this story ........

i've think you watch ` American Ninja Warrior ` likeway2damnmuch ............

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 6 years ago
Not bad for a first over the top story.

Aside from the nurse/maid outfit error, this was a tasty little romp. I'd like to see some more outlandish sex stories like this. Maybe a sitcom with an incestuous family thaf always get caught having sex in public?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Where so I sign up for the next contest? I would win easily. Good story with a few errors, Always great stories from him!

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the entertainment.

I needed that today. Being in the hospital with heart

Issues, last week & not doing much this week,...again

Thanks for a fun story.

As for you complainers, that little stuff doesn't take

away from the story & truth is... no one cares if it's a

"Naughty nurse" or "naughty school girl" or "naughty girl".

Still, thanks.

Bob

SheerlookSheerlookover 6 years ago
Fun story

Well done. 5 stars

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Entertaining Read

This was a fun, sexy story. Thanks for the smiles.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
LOVE IT

LOL you didn't lie when you said this one was out there, hahaha... Great Story though..

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 6 years ago
Incredible story

I loved it! The obstacles might have been a bit weird, but it was all hot nevertheless. I found the bukkake part the hottest of them all. The presence of such a large audience make it so much more arousing for me, since I love the theme of exhibitionism. And last but not least - stockings. Without them the story would not have been as sexy. Thanks for a fantastic read!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

I loved the whole competitive theme of the story. I am a fan of American Ninja Warrior and also a big fan of sex so it was very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
favorite author

This is by far my favorite author.... would love to meet and visit with you in person. You are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take Exception

Take exception to your Point 2 in which you state, "Please note that some of my stories can be a bit extreme or out there... and of all my stories, this one may be one of the most fanciful and least believable... but it was very fun to write. I hope you enjoy this over-the-top story as I mangle the concept of American Ninja Warrior."

This "tale" was one of the most humorous pieces have read and the bantering was excellent. It was like being in the audience of the event. If it was "fun" for you to write it was even more "fun" to read. Have never seen the TV show you mention and maybe that would make a difference for me.

You NEVER have to apologize to readers. If your story is one page or 8 pages (pun intended) read everyone. Your on-going multi-chapter stories are a bit frustrating not because of poor writing but because have no patients and don't like waiting for the next installment. YOU are one of the rarest of authors at Literotica. Your "wordsmithing" skill and tale-telling ability is such that all that is needed for me is to see you are the author and click on immediately.

Thanks for sharing your talent to bring so many of us hours and hours of entertaining reading on such a wide range of subjects since April of 2010. A BIG PLUS are those with accompanying illustrations!

What is REALLY special is this old man comes from the era where seamed nylons, garter belts and high high heals were the pinnacle of feminine charm and sensuality.

May your Muse be with you.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Too similiar to your wrestling one

Same idea and the same bad jokes and puns that are in all your stories. One trick pony rides again.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
To last comment

If you don't like my stories fine..

But this story is nothing like the wrestling story.

That is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck off loser

She is one of the best writers on here. If you don't like her storys and think she is a "one trick pony" dont read it or waste her time commenting with nonconstructive criticism.

andysboyandysboyover 6 years ago
My favorite author also

Enjoyed the story, and the take off on TV show, was out there but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What An Imagination

Silkstockinglover comes up with some of the nastiest, most imaginative sex scenes on this site. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Yes it was out there but a fun read...I enjoyed it and keep it up!!!

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Great story. Far out as Jasmine says but, awesomely hot and loads of fun.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 6 years ago
Now THAT was fun!

You did tell us right off the bat that it was going to be a silly story. And it sure was. But it was a GREAT story. You're one of my favorite authors on this site. Thank you!

xavierwxavierwover 6 years ago
Outrageously Entertaining!

Silkstockinglover,

You continue to be one of my TOP authors on Literotica! Although I didn't find anything in this story arousing, I found EVERYTHING about it entertaining.

I will continue to seek out your stories for the orgasmic relief I've cum to expect from you but will also look for the OCCASIONAL flight of fancy and laughter that this one provided.

Keep up the great work!!

X-Man

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great story

Well it is not hard to see that you are such a top writer, love readding your work.

Keep up this truely great work.

LiamstliamLiamstliamover 6 years ago
Versatility

One of the things I love about you as a writer is how you can tell so many different kinds of stories.

lordbooyahlordbooyahover 6 years ago
missing something

It would be nice to see the ex's reaction at the end of the story. Oh well..fun read anyway.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Loved it

Like you say, totally unbelievable but a great read. Apart from the error of nurse/maid it was extremely well written and loved reading it. Deserved the 5 stars I have given it.

shirukienshirukienover 6 years ago
Nice

Very entertaining and well written. I would offer one helpful bit of criticism though. Early on in the story, your character reveals that she's Canadian moments before gauging the temperature in Fahrenheit. We in Canada (as well as those in every country save the US and Zimbabwe) use use the Celsius scale for temperature. In the case of Canada, it's been a while since the conversion, meaning that anybody from the last few generations would not have learned Fahrenheit in school and except for in the case of oven temperatures would not be likely to be familiar with the scale, and would, in most cases, not be able to make a quick estimation of temperature in Fahrenheit. It's a small detail, sure, but small details can make a big difference as they serve to further immerse oneself in a character.c

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my. You're such a good writer no doubt. If it means anything to you, I hardly read any other writers story here except of course when you're yet to release a new story. This story beat my expectations

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Yes there has to be more for this series. Like the ultimate American slut warrior where she retires with a shit load of money and a golden dildo for the undefeated champion. And don't forget about her wife Bambi. xoxo

DannyXDannyXover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Over the top, but fantastic. I only wish Matt had given you a good assfucking while he was at it. Maybe for the next chapter?

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Like you said ...

... it was over the top!! Delicious and delightful and outrageous ~ well done! Thank you ;)

chloedeboncourtchloedeboncourtabout 5 years ago
One of your best stories!

Thanks for this very funny, entertaining and arousing story!

I really enjoyed that you gave a reason for your heroine to participate and raise to the challenge of each obstacle. Background stories for the protagonists make for so much more compelling stories!

I will also say that I enjoyed that your own fetishes didn‘t stand too much in the way of this story. You have a tendency to sneak stockings, submission and lez/gay into all of your stories and - while it is often very well written - it becomes somewhat predictable over time. Here, most of it was present but didn‘t take as much center stage, which was a positive surprise for me.

Truly enjoyed some of the obstacles by the way. These game contestant stories often too quickly escalate to all-out gangbang sex, whereas the built-up is what makes it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Hilarious, over the top and amazing!

ShoukoushiShoukoushiabout 4 years ago

Well done. Wonderful story. The tags are a bit wrong, though. Exhibition, not voyeur. Wouldn't classify that as an orgy, either. nd I wouldn't have chosen to put it in the Group Sex category. Exhibition, probably. Other than that, very enjoyable

bananapantsbananapantsover 3 years ago
Very fun read

Very sexy story, very different from all the rest of yours, enjoyed it immensely, as I do most of your stories.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 3 years ago

Silky, loved this story you are most def a damn great writer.all your works are awesome. Thanks again. Love ya lots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot! Fun. Very entertaining. Thank you.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years ago

Just loved it, such a great story ,very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

G only that could be on cable

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Lots of variety in this story and sex too from our foul mouth heroine. I thought the story was very familiar but there was no comment from me. Another like it? You have a great imagination.

GrimmlockGrimmlockalmost 2 years ago

amazing story, why did u skip so much time tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LET MY MAN USE HIS MICROPHONE

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

This needs to be pitched to HBO 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was SO much fun to read!!!! You are so very talented. I just love all your stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely hilarious and sexy-great writing SSL. U r incredible with great imagination.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Fuking outrageous, SSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50649 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...