American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers

"Get them out Andrew, I want her to really feel this."

Andrew gently lifted them up while he peeled back the bikini, exposing her large breasts to Ms Sarah and himself.

"Go on," she prompted, "she's pretty proud of them and they are quite nice, so grab hold of them Andrew."

Again he took hold of her pale jugs, sliding his hands around, up, down and side to side, pushing her tits back and forth and enjoying the soft, heavy flesh. Deb could plainly tell he was fascinated by her breasts, and in particular her nipples, as he rubbed his palms against the straining nubs and gently tweaked them between his thumb and fingers.


"Twist them," Ms Sarah told him, almost startling Andrew and Deb as they were both caught up in his gentle fondling.


He looked down into Deb's eyes and she recognised that there was reluctance, regret and apology, all conveyed with only a look.

Gently he took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. With one last apologetic look into her eyes, he looked down at her nipples and gave them a sharp squeeze.

Pleasure exploded within Deb's substantial breasts. She was no stranger to pain, and though Andrew was following instructions and clearly trying to hurt her, it was well within her pleasure zone.

"Andrew," Ms Sarah said with a warning tone, "I know you can do better than that."


Suddenly pain exploded in Deb's teats. Andrew had been holding back. It felt as if he'd squeezed her nips with a pair of pliers. Not content, he started twisting. The pain found a higher threshold and it felt like he was trying to rip her nipples off.

She moaned and screamed but only muffled grunts and groans were audible through her gag.


"That's better," she told him.

"I know you think you're up for anything slut, but you haven't even scratched the surface of what I'm capable of," she told Deb, almost snarling at her.


Andrew let go of her nipples, leaving behind a deliciously pleasurable, throbbing, warm sensation. Deb thought that Ms Sarah hadn't even scratched the surface of what she was capable of enjoying.

"Now watch this you slut," she told Deb.

Ms Sarah knelt down and took Andrew's cock in her hand. She lifted it up in her hands to aim it at Deb, while starting to run her fingers over it in a caressing manner.


Deb could see it start to plump up in time to his heartbeat. Being well-versed in the behaviours of cocks, she could tell he was going to get hard fast, and be incredibly hard once fully erect. That would make him a risk for a quick trigger, not that that bothered her, and besides, it also made him likely to get hard again for a second round quite quick too.

Deb watched jealously as Ms Sarah started to stroke Andrew's cock with more fervour. She now realised just how Ms Sarah intended to torture her. She intended to get Andrew hard and parade his cock around in front of her but not let her enjoy it in any way.


"Mmm, look at Andrew's cock, you slut. Isn't it just perfect? So responsive." She ran her fingertips around the crown and over his slit, stirring the pre-cum that was bubbling up out of his shaft. She rubbed it all over the head, leaving it slick and shiny.

True to her prediction, Andrew's cock was already very hard. Ms Sarah's fingers toyed with it, stroking it lightly and softly caressing it, paying particular attention to the pulsing, slimy head.


"Mmmm," she moaned, clearly addressing Deb, "so hard, and all for me. Should I stroke it Andrew? Would that make you happy? Or maybe I should suck on it?"


Deb struggled against her bonds to no effect.

"Oh look, I think Deb wants to suck on your cock. Too bad she can't, Andrew. I know she prides herself as a bit of a blowjob queen too."

Deb watched as Ms Sarah slowly jerked Andrew's cock in front of her. Ms Sarah didn't know it, but Deb was salivating at the sight of Ms Sarah's slow hand job. It was soft, sensual and Andrew's eyelids has started to flicker. Though Deb was capable of such a hand job, it wasn't her usual style, she often went in hard and fast. And there wasn't a saint or slut alive that could suck a cock anywhere near as well as she could.


"Watch this you little bitch," Ms Sarah told her, forcefully.


Ms Sarah stuck out her tongue. Tantalizingly, she brought the head of Andrew's cock toward her mouth while leaning forward. Her tongue reached out, curling upwards to the crown of his cock. Andrew shuddered as his hard, pulsing tip was suddenly cupped by Ms Sarah's curled tongue.

Deb watched on in professional appraisal as Ms Sarah started displaying her own, clearly considerable cock sucking talents. She slurped up the pre-cum that dribbled from his slit, and her tongue began making laps around the purple tip. Her lips were kissing the slick flesh, as she puckered her lips and made out sensually with his hard on.

Deb twisted involuntarily, wishing she could do something to increase her own pleasure and potentially bring on her own orgasm. She had a hair trigger it was true, but she'd need some kind of stimulation.


"Oh, oh, Ms Sarah, so good... Thank you so much Ms Sarah... That's incredible, but... Ms Sarah I... I think... Oh god, I think I might... Oh, yes... I'm going to cum soon Ms Sarah... If you don't stop I'm going to cum Ms Sarah," he stuttered through his bliss, his demeanour not matching his voice at all.

Ms Sarah took her time responding, continuing the amazing blowjob and trusting Andrew not to cum without permission. Finally, she moved her hands to continue stroking him, freeing her mouth to speak.

"That's the point Andrew. You're supposed to cum, and this bitch gets none of it. But I'm going to really rub it in her nose too. Literally."

Ms Sarah pulled Andrew forward by his cock, all while she continued to stroke him, using his cock drool as lubrication. Andrew's shaft was now being stroked right into Deb's face and she looked at it, completely envious of Ms Sarah.

Deb was so close to Andrew's cock, she knew that if she leaned forward, his cock would start bumping into her face. She was sorely tempted, but knew she'd be punished by Ms Sarah if she did so, and since this was already punishment, it probably wasn't worth it.

"Would you like to feel his cock Deb? He's very hard you know..."

Deb nodded, the gag preventing her from speaking.

"I thought so. You're a cock whore, you know that? Nothing but a damn slut for any piece of swinging meat that comes along."

A shudder passed through Deb's body as she reacted pleasurably to the abuse. This particular kink of getting off on abuse was not news to Ms Sarah, but Deb could never be sure if the abuse was intended to hurt Deb or bring her pleasure. Not that it mattered, Deb always took pleasure in it.

Ms Sarah suddenly pulled Andrew forward just one more step, and his iron rod bumped into her face, sliding over her cheek and bumping her nose, as Ms Sarah continued jerking him.

"Oh god... Ms Sarah I... I'm sorry but I-"

"Yes, now Andrew, you can cum now."

"Oh god," he moaned.

Even Deb felt his cock lurch as it started ejecting its load. The first shot must have sailed over her head, or landed in her hair, as Deb didn't feel it hit her face.

"Shit!" Ms Sarah exclaimed having plans for where Andrew's cum should go and clearly annoyed at having missed the first time. She aimed his cock down and Deb watched as Ms Sarah started painting her face with the bucking piece of meat, shooting its white goo all across her face in pearlescent lines.


Before long she had a viscous shot across each eye, but her lashes prevented it from getting in her eye. She felt it on her lips, and became frustrated at the gag that prevented her licking it up.

"Ooh, here, here," Ms Sarah said, pulling at Andrew's cock and firing a shot directly into her nose. Deb inhaled air, thankful she could still breathe through her other nostril. Her vision was now impaired by the cum across her face. Andrew's cock continued firing and Ms Sarah continued to aim shots all over Deb's face. Deb could feel several lines of the thick juice slowly sliding down her face. She'd had thicker facials before, but it felt like an impressive job considering it was only one load and only one cock.

Andrew panted as he came down from his orgasm, and stepped back as Ms Sarah released his cock.

"Look at that, I let you feel his cum on your face you dirty slut. You should consider yourself very privileged my filthy little whore. And damn if I haven't ever seen anyone as filthy as you. Look at you, covered in spunk, cum all over your face. You're nothing but a dirty, filthy slut," she told Deb. Again Deb was unsure but uncaring of whether it was intended to be hurtful or not.

"In fact, I think you need a shower. It's a good thing we brought you here then, isn't it? Andrew, don't you think Deb needs a shower?" she asked.

Deb watched, confused, as Andrew stared back at Ms Sarah, not immediately answering.

"Shall I turn on the taps Ms Sarah?" he asked, breaking the silence, yet seeming completely defeated for some reason.

"Mmmmm..." Ms Sarah hummed in seeming indecision, "No, I don't think we'll need them just yet."

Ms Sarah stood up in front of Deb, looking like a champion standing over a defeated, pitiful foe. Deb could see her engorged pink pussy lips dripping with her sweet, natural essence. She watched as Ms Sarah slid her hands down her body sensually. Slowly they crept towards her bare pussy, sliding closer to the soft pink petals of her labia. It wouldn't be the first time she'd had to orally satisfy Ms Sarah. She'd need the ball gag off to free her tongue though.

Ms Sarah's pussy dripped with arousal. This was an entirely new form of punishment for Deb, who always required creativity for true punishment. She wasn't a masochist, but neither was Ms Sarah a sadist. Ms Sarah's punishments always revolved around sex in some way. With Deb, there was always a risk that while an experience might be intended to discipline her it might instead end up actually energizing her.

"I'm going to enjoy this, you have no idea how long I've been holding on, you little bitch," she said, with just a hint of relief in her voice. Ms Sarah had been preparing for this one for a while. It had been on the list of experiments to try with Deb for a while. As a precaution she'd included the standard denial to cock as a sure form of punishment since Deb always hated that.

"Oh slut, this is going to be such a relief for me. You see I've been holding back. Are you ready to see me finally let go slut?" she asked cryptically.

Deb looked up at Ms Sarah in confusion. Was Ms Sarah about to truly hurt her, physically harm her, maybe even kill her?

Her fingers finally reached her pussy. She cocked her hips forward and opened her pussy, splaying the lips apart with her fingers. Just as Ms Sarah got close enough that Deb could have stuck out her tongue and tasted her superior juices if not for the gag, she suddenly realised what was about to happen and found that she was anticipating it. Despite what Ms Sarah may have hoped, it seemed that Deb's kinks and fetishes did extend to what was about to happen.

Ms Sarah leaned back and aimed before finally letting go, having held onto her bladder for most of the day using various well toned muscles and mental techniques. It felt like opening a flood gate. It practically gushed out of her, and arced through the air to basically splash over Deb's face.

"Oh god, yes," Ms Sarah murmured, feeling the relief of finally letting go of all that pressure inside her. She'd held on for so long that there was an element of pain mixed in with the pleasure of finally releasing the pressure. She looked down at the pitiful slut being sprayed with her urine, feeling a sense of satisfaction at inflicting something new upon the filthy whore.

Deb felt the hot liquid blast her in the face. It gushed all over her face in such a way that it was almost like having a bucket of water thrown in her face, except for the fact that the water was almost hot.

The spray made it hard for her to keep her eyes open, so she blinked rapidly, trying to memorise the majestic, erotic sight of Ms Sarah letting go all over her. She could feel the liquid trickling her neck and over the slopes of her breasts. There was so much that it continued down her body and over her thighs until it reached the floor and ran towards the drain. She could feel that it had already soaked her bikini top and bottom.

She idolised Ms Sarah, and sure, she misbehaved, but it was often only so that she would in fact be punished. But now, as her strong mistress leaned back and graced her with this golden shower, Deb found herself wanting to taste. Her mouth was still gagged, so there wasn't much she could do. The fluid ran over the ball gag though, and she sucked at it, and worked her lips all around it, trying to draw in a taste. The first flutter of a taste exploded in her mouth. She wasn't able to get much, but the flavour was so strong that the barest amount had a huge impact.

Deb moaned, and her eyes fluttered shut as she focused on the flavour of Ms Sarah. Later, she'd regret not spending every moment staring at the Matron, and committing her to memory, but the taste was so strong she completely lost focus.

Although it wasn't long, it felt like an age before Ms Sarah's bladder emptied itself. She looked down at the disobedient, cock-hungry whore and realised that the bitch was getting a kick out of the golden shower. It was frustrating. But she wouldn't let Andrew or the slut know that a plan had failed. Instead she'd lock her up in solitary on cock-denial a bit longer. It was always a sure-fire success, but she'd really hoped to add another arrow to her quiver of punishments for the cunt.

Speaking of the cunt, she hadn't yet realised that the shower was over. She looked to be in bliss as she sucked on the ball gag. She glanced over at Andrew and realised he was fidgeting, shifting his weight from side to side.

"What is it?" she asked him.

"Sorry Ms Sarah, but I need to go," he answered.

"Go? Go where? You have nowhere else to be."

"No, not go, go," he replied, placing emphasis on the second go and glancing at the piss-soaked slut.

Ms Sarah's eyebrows raised at the realisation that he also wanted to piss on her. Andrew was obedient and almost entirely dependent on her. He had his needs and she made sure they were met, but never before had he shown much interest in kinks like this.

"You want to have a turn?" she asked, amused.

"I... no... I just need... I just have to go and well..." he stammered.

The poor thing didn't want to admit it. She smiled lopsidedly, definitely amused at seeing Andrew show some personality.

"Well go on then. Time for round two slut."

Deb was still in her own world, sucking on her ball gag. She hadn't even realised that Ms Sarah had finished, and she completely missed the conversation. The first sign she had of all that was when she felt Andrew's direct stream hit her cheek. She knew straight away that it was different as it was more direct. Ms Sarah had been like a wide spray, while Andrew's urine formed a tightly focused beam.

She blinked her eyes open to see Andrew holding his soft cock and directing his stream at her. He changed his aim to piss over her tits, slowly hosing her down. Looking up to his face, Deb found herself a little disturbed but couldn't work out why.

Ms Sarah looked at Andrew as he pissed all over Deb. Unlike Deb, she knew what was disturbing about Andrew right now. His expression was almost horrified at what he was doing, but his eyes were intent and intense, clearly he was thoroughly enjoying this, but a big part of him was horrified by what he was doing and even more horrified at the part of him that was enjoying it. She'd seen looks like that before. Andrew just became someone she'd have to keep an eye on.

Again Deb experienced the feeling of piss trickling down her body. This time it wasn't Ms Sarah's so some of the thrill was missing, but she still enjoyed it. She no longer felt the need to suck at her ball gag though. She twisted her hips, wishing like crazy that she could just maul her pussy and bring herself off, but the cuffs prevented it.

Andrew's flow diminished, and Ms Sarah watched as it slowed to a stop.

"Thank you Andrew, that will be all," she said, dismissing him.

"Ms Sarah, I could-" he started, before being cut off by an icy stare from Ms Sarah. He'd found something in himself today, but it certainly wasn't anything that she hadn't seen before and it certainly didn't grant him any kind of privileges. Andrew was obedient and loyal, and that afforded him a certain treatment from Ms Sarah, but he'd just headed out over the ice, and only time would tell how thin that ice was.

Dejected, Andrew slowly left the shower block.

Ms Sarah looked down at the nympho slut, covered in piss. The cause for so much trouble. She was undoubtedly a powerful weapon in Ms Sarah's manipulations and 'empire' of sorts, but she was also one of the most troublesome. She wondered, not for the first time, whether she would ever prove to be more troublesome than her worth. There were certainly times where she'd considered extremely drastic measures with Deb, such as a mastectomy to remove one or both of those lovely, treasured tits of hers, or perhaps having her tongue removed, hampering those prized blowjob skills, but tellingly, she'd never taken the first step in any of those more drastic punishments. She was an extremely troublesome, yet loved family pet. She wouldn't be the first family pet to suddenly take a turn towards the untenable though.

But for now, the piss games were over, they were fun in their way, but it turned out they were just another fetish that Deb was able to take pleasure in. It was time for Deb to head into solitary and lose access to hard cock for a while more, pretty much the most effective punishment Ms Sarah had found for her. It was always a little dangerous afterwards though as Deb was likely to cause trouble in her quest for cock upon release, but without even that punishment, she just simply got out of control.

"Time for you to go back into solitary my little slut. You clearly enjoyed our little game today, but the bad news is that now you have more pleasure to pay me back for, which means more solitary for you."

Deb looked up at her pleadingly, clearly not wanting to go back to solitary. Deb's eyes dropped to Ms Sarah's snatch for just a moment, before flicking back up to her stern face.

Might as well take a little more pleasure from the slut while she had the opportunity though.

"Not a word now, you little bitch or you'll regret it."

Ms Sarah reached down and unbuckled the ball gag. She continued to hold Deb's gaze, giving her a warning look with raised eyebrows.

Despite the fact that Deb knew punishment was coming, she could see Ms Sarah was going to take up Deb's offer, which would bring pleasure for them both, so she wasn't going to risk that by defying Ms Sarah and speaking. With the gag out, Deb opened and closed her overtaxed jaw. It was a relief to finally be able to close her mouth, not that she'd be doing that for long.

"Do a good job, slut," Ms Sarah told her.

Ms Sarah took hold of her hair in a tight fist, as she knelt down in front of Deb. She continued down, reclining backwards and laying flat on the floor of the shower on top of her robe. As she lowered herself she pulled Deb's head downwards as well. Deb had to twist uncomfortably, to move as Ms Sarah demanded, bound as she was. Just as Ms Sarah lay back, Deb lost her balance and her face smacked into Ms Sarah's crotch.

"Mmmm, eager beaver little Deb? That's good."

Deb immediately got to work licking Ms Sarah's pussy. She could immediately taste Ms Sarah's juices, a flavour she was intimately familiar with, having sampled it directly from the source as well as coated on a hard cock on many occasions.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers