American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers

She slid her tongue between the outer lips of Ms Sarah's gash, uncharacteristically gently, wanting to build up to her customary rapid assault.

Deb was self-admittedly not much good at munching kitty, her particular skill set lent more towards cock-sucking, but no-one could ever claim that she lacked for effort, especially when it was Ms Sarah's cunt she was chowing down on.

She sucked and slurped down the juices that were starting to flow from Ms Sarah's pussy. Not having the use of her hands was making things a little more awkward, but she suspected that was making it even better for Ms Sarah.

She built up the pace and did her best to swirl her tongue around and pucker her lips and suck Ms Sarah's labia and pull on it. She rubbed her nose over Ms Sarah's swelling clit. She fumbled around and tried to do things that she thought would feel good, but she'd just never acquired finesse.

Ms Sarah began directing the eager, clumsy whore. Deb was possibly the worst at licking pussy that she had ever met, but she was still able to achieve a result, usually by going at it so hard, sort of like a man in honesty.

It took a lot of work from both of them, but Ms Sarah started building towards an orgasm.

Deb sensed Ms Sarah's growing pleasure, which was turning her on as well. She was doing her best to stimulate her own pussy, rubbing her legs together as much as she could. It was a long shot, but there was a chance she might get an orgasm out of this herself.

Ms Sarah's preference was very narrow, a nice, big but not too big, extremely hard cock, shafting her just right, which usually meant she was in control but occasionally not. On top of that, some light clitoral stimulation. If she could somehow be destroying or controlling someone during sex like that, she would have a mind-shattering orgasm every time. That didn't mean she got no enjoyment out of having her pipes cleaned, though she usually preferred someone a little more skilled than Deb.

She felt the pleasure rising, in waves, towards the crescendo. She never really had too much trouble orgasming, which is probably why Deb's amateur efforts were able to succeed.

Deb's own pleasure was peaking, she just needed something a little more to tip her over. She got that when Ms Sarah herself orgasmed. She bucked her hips, but held tight to Deb's hair, holding her mashed against the Matron's pussy as it gushed her tasty girl juice.

"OH FUCK YES! YOU STUPID SLUT! SUCK MY CUNT YOU STUPID WHORE! FUCK YES! YES! YOU GODDAMNED BITCH! OH FUCK! YOU FUCKING HORNY SLUT! SWALLOW IT ALL BITCH!"

Deb moaned as her own orgasm fired off, but she was careful not to speak. Her pussy gushed, leaking her cum out onto the shower floor to mix with the remnants of the combined urine of both Andrew and Ms Sarah.

The two women rode their orgasms, one moaning, the other shouting and degrading the first. Both of them had achieved better orgasms in the past, but for Deb she knew she had to make this one count, and was focusing on the pleasure as much as possible.

When they both came down from the high, Ms Sarah released Deb's hair, who then slumped to the side and rested her head on Ms Sarah's thigh.

"Mmmm, not bad slut. But I have something else for you."

Suddenly Ms Sarah was gushing another fluid all over Deb. Deb was shocked to suddenly be receiving her third golden shower of the day. With the gag removed, she was able to do what she felt compelled to do, and did her best to do the first time. While Ms Sarah pissed all over Deb's face, Deb stuck out her tongue and sucked in a portion of the urine cascading into and down her face.

Ms Sarah watched as Deb drank her urine and thought to herself that Deb was very likely the most perverted charge she'd ever had under her care. Well, actually, that clearly wasn't true, but she was definitely the filthiest that managed not to creep out or disgust Ms Sarah herself. In fact, she somehow managed to take Ms Sarah along on her perverted ride through all things sexual. Though Ms Sarah would never allow Deb to take the reins.

Ms Sarah finished, stood up and looked down at the piss-soaked whore.

"Well that was surprisingly fun slut. I'll send someone along to take you to solitary shortly."

As a parting shot, before Ms Sarah left to have a long hot shower in her private bathroom, she spat in Deb's face.

"Don't fuck with me again!" she shouted as she left the shower block.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers