American Whore Story - Asylum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers

He withdrew, sad with the knowledge that his plan only amounted to this.

"Oh, poor baby. Are you crushed Glass?"

She smiled, her evil grin returned.

"Good. You should be crushed you fucking worm-turd."

Her grin softened into an indulgent smile.

"But I really don't want you to stop. In fact, now I really am going to do you a favour. I'm going to let you cum on my tits Glass."

Glass's world brightened. This was more like it. If his plan had worked he'd get this kind of treatment all the time, but there was no need to be greedy at a time like this. Bird in the hand and all that.

He recommenced jerking on his todger. The intensity increased rapidly, until he was full-on jacking-off.

She tugged her zip down and pulled the lapels open to release her big, round, pale hooters.

She slipped forward off the desk and he stepped back to make room. She knelt down in front of Glass, lifting her tits up and offering them to him in her palms.

"Do it Glass, cum on my tits," she told him.

She held them up for him as a target, softly swaying them side-to-side.

He couldn't hold it, the anticipation had been too much, her treatment of him in conjunction with his erotic dream had him on a knife edge.

Cum burst and exploded from his cock and rained down on her tits, painting cum over them in lines. The translucent stripes sprayed over her impressive bust in decreasing volume until Glass was spent.

His cum glittered on her jugs, dripping over the outside and oozing into her cleavage.

"Mmmm, just what I needed right now, a creamy load of spunk on my big breasts, even if it is disgusting worm sperm. You can go now Glass," she told him, dismissing him.

As Glass returned to his office, he couldn't really decide if this had been a victory or a loss.

***

Connor's cock prodded Meg's quim. He'd always prided himself on being an attentive, caring lover who cared a great deal about foreplay. That was the lie he told himself anyway. He'd do what he needed to whenever he had to, and enjoyed it most of the time. But if some clearly crazy bitch was going to get naked and bend over, he wasn't going to tie her down and eat her pussy if he could go straight to getting his dick inside her.

Unfortunately, it took him a little bit of work to get his meat in her oven. Deb walked around practically dripping all over the floor wherever she went, so it was sobering to deal with a woman who seemingly needed a little more foreplay. Not that she was going to get it.

He rubbed his spearhead around her labia, spreading her sap around and lubing the tip of his cock along with her snatch.

With that job done he pushed forward.

His cock was driven deep inside her velvet depths. Her tight pussy gripped his hard shaft every millimetre of the way, smearing her nectar along his pole.

"Oh god..." she moaned.

Connor grinned cockily, his natural arrogance surfacing.

Her tits swung back and forth like a pendulum beneath her as he started rocking back and forth. Her arse was nicely rounded, and far from tiny. She was definitely on the upper limits of what popular culture was accepting these days, but with an arse and tits like hers, fuck popular culture. Besides, her pussy was wet and welcoming, which was all Connor needed.

He was working his stroke, holding her hips and jamming his cock into her on each stroke. He hadn't been the one doing the fucking for some time, but it was even easier to remember than riding a bike.

He was feeling his game come back to him. Before long he could tell when he hit the good spots inside Meg's gravy boat, as her breath would hitch and her pussy would shudder slightly.

He hadn't been in charge of a good fuck for a while. He'd never lacked for punani before he'd been sent here, and he'd been a good boy once he'd married the bitch as she'd kept him drowning in her pussy. Sex had never lacked for Connor from early in his teens. But there was a quality to sex, something added by being in charge, and he'd been missing that.

"Oh, yes Connor, fuck me."

He held onto her hips and lengthened his stroke, fucking his cock into her depths and pushing the tip of his prick all the way to the end of her.

He started focusing on Meg's tells, and hitting the goals inside her. She wouldn't be able to take much of this before she'd be screaming on the end of his dick.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME! YES! OH GOD YES!"

She twitched like she was having a fit. Her pussy tightened on his cock like a vice. He felt a gush and all of a sudden his fuck-stick was drowning in Meg's girl goo. Her honey pot quivered, shuddered and convulsed and suddenly his groin was sprayed with her sweet twat sap as it gushed out of the tight seal between his dick and her slit. It sprayed in time to his thrusts, erupting every in-stroke.

He kept fucking her, drawing out her orgasm, though her juice stopped after four or five squirts.

She ebbed and flowed several times, her pussy contracting and squeezing and bringing Connor ultimate pleasure, or at least leading towards it.

Finally though, she seemed to be done, and Connor concentrated on his own release. It didn't take long, as her slash had kept him well-entertained with its rocket pocket gymnastics throughout her orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Yes. So fucking good honey. I'm gonna cum Meg, where do you want it girl?"

"Shit! No. You can't cum."

"What?" he asked in confusion, her statement throwing him off a bit. "Don't worry, I won't cum inside you."

"It's not that you dick, you can't cum at all. I'm not going to risk Ms Sarah coming down on me. That slut Deb might not care but I do."

Meg turned and pushed him back away from her.

His cock left the delightful caress of her pussy and waved back and forth in the air as he stumbled back.

"What the fuck? You have got to be fucking kidding me."

She twisted around and sat on the edge of the bed, watching him.

Connor stood in confusion for a minute. His cock ached and was ready to shoot, but now this bitch was going to be a tease and not get him off.

He stepped towards her, intent on cumming. Her tits looked perfectly ripe for a good fucking, followed by a healthy glazing.

She regarded him passively as he sandwiched his dick in between her melons and took hold of each globe. His thumbs tweaked her nipples as he started thrusting his rod between her breasts and hefting her fun-bags in alternating rhythm with his thrusting. His cock was still slick with her pussy juice which made for fantastic lubricant as he rubbed his tool with her knockers.

"Unnnnh, yes," he moaned in growing bliss, once again approaching orgasm.

"I said no!"

Suddenly her tits were ripped from his grip and his cock was again exposed, waving about, lacking the wonderful caress of her marshmallow mammary glands.

She'd pushed him back away from her.

"You can't cum. I'm not getting in the bad books with Ms Sarah, and that means you can't cum because of me."

"Fuck you! You goddamn cock-tease, you can't stop me from cumming."

Connor considered forcing himself on her. He was in an Asylum after all, what's the worst that could happen? Besides, she was crazy right? It would be one patient's word against another's.

He grinned evilly as he thought about it. He'd never really done anything like this before.

He stepped towards her and started stroking his cock. He'd teach her a thing or two.

As he got close though, he remembered life outside the Asylum. Could he do this and go back to a life out there?

As he paused to contemplate, he continued stroking.

Meg took this to be a sign that he was just going to stroke his monkey until he got his satisfaction without her help. She realised though, that this wouldn't absolve her of guilt, at least not in the strict eyes of Ms Sarah. She had to act.

For the third time, Connor was blindsided by Meg. She reached forward and slapped his balls as they swung around to the tempo of his stroke.

"ARGH! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU PSYCHO BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!? I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU!"

She'd pushed him over the edge now.

He stepped forward to push her down on the bed and get his cock back inside her cunt, intent on fucking the shit out of her.

Unfortunately, the first part worked, he got her back on the cot and loomed over her, but he hadn't counted on the knee that collided with his already pained nuts. This was more than a slap, more like a crunch.

"EEEP!" he squeaked, as Meg rolled him off to the side.

She stood up and grabbed his thumb, before twisting his arm behind his back. The pain was almost enough to forget his throbbing, aching testicles, but not quite.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCK! WHAT? LET ME GO! FUCK IT!"

"I told you I was a cop, Connor."

"Then what, what the fuck, was all this about?" he gasped out brokenly.

"I was horny, and I'd heard you had a nice cock. Now, I believe-"

He felt her reach down and fondle his softening shaft. Being fucked up and dominated by an undercover cop will do that to an erection.

"-yep, crisis averted. Don't be a stranger now Connor, and good luck getting out of here."

She released his arm and he flopped to the cot, cradling his sore arm and trying to hold and soothe his smashed testicles.

He heard her gather her clothes and leave him to lick his wounds, in the depths of the Asylum, with no idea how to get back to the more populated areas. He was in a filthy, dilapidated, stained room, lying on a poor excuse for a cot with a soiled, thin mattress.

He was undoubtedly in a very low place.

"Fuck this place and FUCK MS SARAH!" he screamed, for no-one in particular to hear.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers
12