All Comments on 'American Whore'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 10 years ago
Really wierd; a first person description of a fetish scene!

But it seemed real and personal!

Thank you for an unusual experience.

skatergrrlskatergrrlabout 10 years ago
I think you've done piss play

Have you done the other things you wrote about? Or is this just pure fantasy?

I enjoyed this, but I've never seen or read anything like this (except for bukkake).

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@skatergrrl

I was expecting a question like yours.

The story is a fantasy, but it is based on things I've done. I've eaten cum, obviously, as has probably every woman on this site (and a whole bunch of the kinky men). I've never done a bukkake, but I could. I don't know if I'd like it, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Peter loved me spitting on him. He explained that he wanted to get facials, and this was as close as he could get. (I wasn't a squirter at the time.) As a special treat, I'd let Peter spit in my mouth, but it wasn't really something I was into.

As for piss, I did enjoy pissing on Peter but it took a while before I agreed to let Peter piss on me. I didn't really like it, but I knew that piss was basically hygienic.

The vomiting. Peter had an extensive collection of Japanese porn (and that influenced a lot of this story). Gero films are a reat thing (as is Marin Izumi), but I found them much more shocking than erotic. Peter felt the same way.

One day, he face-fucked me hard. I threw up on his cock. We were both shocked, and stopped what we were doing. But somewhere in his perverted brain, Peter realized we were doing a gero scene. He brought his cock back up to my mouth.

I didn't want to blow him. I wanted to clean myself up and brush my teeth. But he wanted me to continue, and I knew I could force myself to do -- I already had vomit in my mouth; it wasn't going to get worse.

He face-fucked me some more, and I threw up some more. But i understood the humiliation/degradation aspect of what I was doing, and it turned me on.

We didn't do gero regularly -- It's really pretty intense. But I've done it. And it helped me understand how to sexualize spitting and pissing, and allow me to be turned on by them and enjoy them.

Peter and I are no longer see each other regularly, and I've been in a wonderful relationship with a woman for the last two years. We engage in quite a fair amount of strap-on play. And I have fucked her face so face so hard she's throw up.

And I loved it.

I'm twisted, but I get off.

I wanted to do a follow-up to Porn Star for a Day, but I needed to figure out a way to make sure my parents wouldn't know. (If, God forbid, my parents had passed when I was younger, I think I might have done porn in earnest). I knew that Japanese porn is occasionally filmed in LA, and I thought that could be my out. And if I was going to write a story about Japanese porn, I could incorporate my darker thoughts.

So there you have it. This is a fantasy. One I rather wish would come true.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
An interesting new experience

I've been reading porn for fifty years but never anything like this at all. The vomit would be a no go for me, but the others, the piss and especially the bukkake and gokkun scenes were really hot. My femme side could handle being her for those cum scenes. So this was a new experience in reading and in imagining.

Thanks for all.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@B0bNBobbi

Thank you.

Everyone has their limits, and I respect yours.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
To MustangKathi

One of my personal rules about stories here on Lit and commenting is that I never read what others have commented until after I write mine so I don't risk getting into a me too situation. That said I just read your response to the question SkatrGirl (I know I screwed that name up, apology tendered) asked and your description of personal activity and desires is as hot as your story. I think you sound like a very real and honest person who would be fun to engage in conversation over coffee, tea or a glass of wine.

I am going to read some of your other stories to see what other kinky and erotic thoughts travel from your head to your fingers as you type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intense

well written , interesting plot / storyline .

remarkable, merits a hot " H " score of 4.5+

xxxhugsxxx

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
WTF?!

So why wasn't Kathi munchin' on some massive turds?!

I mean,if she's willing to go as far as she did,why not chow down on some moist shit and wash it down with some piss?!

Talk about some nasty breath!

Sorry,but this one was just too disgusting to be sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous