All Comments on 'Amie is Unfaithful'

by nehighlander

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She isn't unfaithful

You are. She's an idiot but if you're so fucking good, why have her fuck other men at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story makes no sense

She did gangbangs and anal prior to the incident described in the last two pages so why was it such a big deal? Ok she was tied up but the way you describe her she didn't need to be... What did she do while tied up that she wouldn't have done freely?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aids , HIV etc

I cant get past the true facts of blacks being number 1 in the world for sexually transmitted disease. Makes most of these stories unbelievable to a logical mind. Score # 1

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 8 years ago
Intense story . . .

. . . and it fits in with others of your Aime series. Well done and even more nasty than usual.

I hope this one is not the end of Aime's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not even

In fantasy land would this end like this. That wife would no longer be a wife. if we lived together it would be as slut and master. And no one would fuck her but me and only in her ass. And id tattoo her all over and shed either make you horny to look at her or her body art would be so offensive you'd think she was tattoo lady. And such nice things. Like I only ass fuck above her ass. My pussy has been sewed shut. I love when my master beats me. And slut on her forehead. And on her stomach I hate niggers That should make for a nice conversation piece don;t you think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the most erotic stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Complications nothing

What she did and the threats he made, especially as the husband had it on DVD.

The wife owes him an incredible amount and I doubt that there are many counselors who would simply pat Amie on the head and then tell the husband that it was all okay, especially after all that.

The husband is complicit also to a degree but that was just too much.

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrabout 8 years ago
Gone

Fuck counseling she would have done that then we were finished no ifs ands or buts! And I'm black!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IF

this is a true story, all I can say you are one stupid fucker and you get all you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hubby

Hubby's attitude should have changed after the baby as he would not want to split up with a baby. Also, wouldn't wifey start feeling a little guilty? Perhaps want to even things up for hubby or at least worry about whether her marriage will hold while their child grows up? Certainly would not want a parking lot jockey to have to support her family.

But, most importantly, the photo in your profile is of a very beautiful woman. If her man needs to share her to feel good, he is seriously ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another slut

nigger whore.

Addicted098Addicted098about 8 years ago
Weird story to rate

I hate how Amy behaves n is still forgiven so i shoud hate the story but it is probably not a story. If the author has written the truth like the stories before then it is real. So it is difficult to rate it. I do kno that there is no way to trust amy again. She is addicted. In her mind a black man is her ideal man/master n the author is just someone she is being with but keeps wanting to go back to her original desire. Coud never have looked at my wife or any woman the same way after watching that tape, so cant understand how author took her back. But she will go back to her habit once she is comfortable. Sad to see a good man being used again.

janice kjanice kabout 8 years ago
Another Great Story Bob

Much like your other stories, I really enjoyed this one also. I can relate to how much Amie is attracted to black men and if I was in her place, I know I would cheat on my husband much like she did.. Fortunately for me, I divorced my white husband long ago so I'm free to date black men without having to cheat. But the one thing that I question about the story is that Bob says she is now pregnant and I'm just wondering if the baby is from Bob or maybe possibly from a black guy when she cheated on him another time without him knowing... Hopefully, we will have a sequel to this story or maybe just another story about Amie and her continued lust for black men. I know she's not going to stop being with black men.. She's far too hooked..

nehighlandernehighlanderabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Janice.

Janice K,

Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed the story.

Amie did this bondage/gangbang thing with Jackson and his friends back in September. She actually screwed all of them for two days and I only told the story of the first night with them because of the story length.

As far as Amie's doctor can tell she got pregnant a month after they had sex with them. As related in the story, Amie took the morning after pill the day she came back home and I confronted her with her infidelity. It is effective up to 5 days after intercourse. Her menstrual cycle has always been irregular but we are pretty confidant the baby is mine and not one of them.

Regards,

Bob

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Very well told

but quite distasteful in content. Your wife, if indeed this is factual, has a problem. And I dont think it is quite as cured as you think. You have a problem, in that your fetish for seeing her take black cock overwhelms your common sense. This has already caused you much pain in your marriage-and as a man how can you stomach Jackson's obvious disrespect-my guess is nothing.

I do give you credit for sharing this shameful episode, that took courage, and wish you much luck going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trust

Being involved in an alternative lifestyle requires three important elements. 1. You have to be confident that you and your wife have a strong relationship, 2. You have a strong ego. And most importantly 3. You have to have trust. If trust is violated then the first two cease to exist. Once Amie started slipping around her behavior communicated that she had little or no concern for your feelings or your relationship. I think that once the trust was destroyed Jackson and his friends could have her. It would be hard but you could move on to a new life with someone you can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't Leave us Hanging

I read your first story last night and was hooked. I love the progression of things great writing. Real fantasy Eye opener. this summer we have to find out if its your child. Honesty I wish youd post video clips. You wrote about both my fantasy and fear. Great Job...Loyal Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A different ending based on man's reality

Dump that skeezer. May not be real but this story should have ended with him changing locks, getting g two restraining orders and a hardball attorney..and find a decent woman, go buy a home if that's what ya want.. cheaper in the end lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can we have an update?

Great stories! Is the mother and child ok? You were pretty certain in an earlier comment about the baby's paternity was that the case?

Sorry about the other rude comments here. It's pretty senseless to spend the time to read page after page of stories and then say derogatory comments. Why did they read them then?

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Great story

Super hot and love the sexual nature of the wife. That being said I have had a wife like her and she will never stop. It is who she is, all he can do is go along for the ride. No one doubts who has the power in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's the point?

This chick has zero respect for her husband or for herself for that matter, there is no marriage to work out. Having a kid with a piece of shit like her is the worst thing a man could do, it just further ties him down and adds another innocent victim to deal with the fallout the next time she goes binging (and each binge will get more extreme until she ends up a drug addled whore waiting for her pimp or one of her johns to kill her). Another story where both the husband and wife have no respect for themselves, no common sense, no impulse control, and of course every black guy happens to be a godzilla cocked monster who can only use and abuse a woman. Another story that manages to be insulting for all possible parties involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The ULTIMATE Humiliation to any husband is when his wife his having another man's baby especially if its a blatant race and skin color difference. I know, I'm a white married women with two multiracial kids (from 2 different black men). Its not that I don't love my husband, I didn't lust for him. Both of my black bulls I literally lusted for them (at 2 different times in my life).

I started off as being unfaithful, my husband is a wimpy kind of guy. He's a good provider and sweet but sexually he's a joke. I gave him an out by divorce but he decided to remain married and work through things. When our daughter came it was plainly clear that my husband was not her biological dad. His parents wound up disowning their son, his mom called me White Trash and a disgrace. My husband ended up leaving his job because of the ridicule he received. We ended up moving and again I met another black guy only me and my family were new to the area so it was much better. I had another child by another black guy. This time by husband is actively involved. He is now a cock fluffer and cleaner. A true cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still married to her ???

And you are still married to the cheap fuck.......

Man what a pathetic loser you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

I love your series. Maybe Amy can introduce other white cunts to the magic of BBC, cuckolding, interracial babies. Like hubby's sister? His mother? Ex-girlfriends, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

The only thing worse than a Sissy boy wimp cuck, is a racist loser.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amy turning black cock only

Hi all, my name is Mike. I been recently talking to Amy and Bob and it seems there is something new developing. I told them how that i would want to become their black master as they are the perfect married white couple to be owned by a nasty black master like me. I am intending to have Amy serving and fucking black cock only and deny all white men including Bob. Bob will not be allowed to fuck his wife anymore and he will be restricted to only licking her perfect married white pussy and jerking off while he watch Amy serve black men in gangbangs. They are seriously thinking about it and they seem to be both very turned on about my offer. Amy will also brand her pussy with a queen of spades tattoo with the words Black owned above the spade and i would potentially want Bob having a similar tattoo.

nehighlandernehighlanderover 6 years agoAuthor
Mike is telling the truth

The last comment from Mike is the absolute truth. He contacted us in a private message to express how sexy he thought my Amie is and how she is the perfect wife for black cock. After chatting back and forth about our experiences and if Amie and I fantasize while we make love about her being shared with black men. We admitted we did and after a bit he brought up the subject of white wives who are black owned only have sex with black men and how he thought about my wife would be a perfect black owned wife.

When I've heard the term black owned I thought it meant that the wife just loves to make love to black men like Amie and when they are with them they are owned by them. They then return to their husbands and go on with their lives.

Mike told me that when he said that Amie should be black owned, he meant he would be her black master and she would be totally submissive to him and only him. Additionally, he said he intended to turn her "black only" and from the moment he becomes her master she will only fuck black cock. I would be cut out of the picture totally when it comes to lovemaking with Amie. I would only be able to watch and masturbate as she has sex with any black man he commands her to screw.

He also said that if he was her master she would have to get a black owned tattoo just above her perfectly smooth pussy. Both Amie and I thought this was an outrageous joke and initially laughed about it.

As it turned out the idea worked itself into our lovemaking and Amie started talking dirty to me about her being black owned and a slut for black cock only. We continued our private chats with Mike and Amie got involved chatting with him. In the past week our lovemaking has never been hotter. Both of us are aroused by the whole thing but Amie is actually over the top excited about the idea but very scared of the implications. Also, Amie has no tattoos, her smooth skin is totally unblemished and neither one of us really like tattoos. It blew my mind when she actually thought she might do it for him if he became her black master.

Her and I keep talking about this subject for some reason, we cannot get it out of our minds. We keep saying it is just a fantasy and would never cross that line where the fantasy becomes a reality but unexpectedly we have found ourselves talking about how we could make this happen and if it would work. Could I deal with turning her over to a black master that we barely know and have him make all the decision when it come to who she makes love to. He said he will turn her black only and she can never refuse any advances from any black man he tells her to have sex with. He is also talking about setting up all black gangbangs for her. This is an over the top crazy idea but we find ourselves drawn to it like moths to a flame. I can't believe we are actually considering it with Amie being much more excited about it than I am.

Will it happen? I don't know and I would not put money on it happening but Mike keeps working on us and Amie is starting to say it is the hottest idea she has ever heard while at the same time telling me it is the most frightening. While she has done outrageous things in the recent past, this would be over the top. Mike has rocked our world with his proposal to us. He told us that once I hand her over to him, there will be no going back. She would still live with me but she would be his property and not mine. Her body would be his exclusively to do with sexually.

As to me getting a black owned tattoo Mike, forget about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked your Amie series

Good stories, I'ld like to read some more in the future.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Good series

but he needs to have one where they divorce after she leaves him for Jackson.

How she ends up living with Jackson and has his child.

How hubby ends getting Jackson sent to prison.

How the reconnect but how hubby eventually understands her need for bbc

Then how they eventually get back together after a year or two.

how they remarry but how hubby agrees to share her with a new bbc lover

She gets pregnant by her new lover

hubby agrees to help raise both black kids if she agrees to have one more of his she does

The three live together sharing their king size bed

she, her husband and her bbc lover live and raise their kids together in a poly relationship.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I like the totality of the writing and the story being told

Great series xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story

Love the idea of a beautiful white woman who is to weak to resist blackmen that are aggressive. Like seeing a sleek beautiful animal taken down and fed on by stronger animals, seeing them gain strength as she weakens and everyone tearing at her taking their fill as she slowly submits.

To know my wife is unable to stop any Blackman from fucking her anytime he wants and she’ll cum for him as he abuses her. Him discovering she is a slave and being a nigger loving whore excites her. The nastier she is made to feel the harder it is for her to resist. Love to see them make her wish she wasn’t that way as they degrade and abuse her as I watch.

dougman89dougman89over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this. I hope there is more update from this. It feels like there is more…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Bitch

Sharing your wife is one thing but when she went behind your back that's another entirely. I'm no prude. My partner and I have participated in interracial activities as well as threesomes with both guys and women. It is our experience that to be involved in nontraditional sexual activity there must be trust, openness, and above honest communication. When your spouse went behind your back she violated all these. I don't know if I could ever forgive my wife, or her me, if either one of us destroyed the trust and love we have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this gets you off, then I pity you.

dougman89dougman89about 1 year ago

This series has become one of may favorite to read. The dynamic between the wife and husband and the wife’s struggle and desire for BBC is quite beautiful to read. Her journey and the cheating and submitting to Jackson and desire for Wayne was quite hot, I have to admit. Part of the allure of this journey is the feeling of experiencing being vulnerable and not in control when she is away and he is unable to do anything about it. I hope we will see more of this series soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Garbage the husband wasn't a man by any measure no self-respect, no honor, no valor, nope just a sad coward for you to place all your racist troupes against whites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous