All Comments on 'Amie Strips in Club'

by nehighlander

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
WOW

not sure i could take 12'' , not sure i want to try , goin to think on that

but a hot story ,maybe a sequel

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Addendum to YBadg

Our couple and the four 'regulars' at that bar 'down the street' are also good yellers, since our couple sat at the opposite end of the bar! Maybe just a REALLY short bar? 12" long or so, mahogany or ebony, of course!

WTF is a parking lot attendant DOING with a recent STD screen? Mine is now 3.3 years old. Probably no longer compelling? Ah, well...good that Hubby is health conscious, especially when Sweetie is cock-bedazzled!

2*. (A little more if in IR)

PS: just kidding about my STDscreen! Anything below 7" is assumed unlikely to have gotten into ANY contaminating circumstances!

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
WELL NOW

i think just once at least n my life i would like to try hm

lol but i lived thru the one time i probably want more and more

great story , if she meets him again it would be hot

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Story wasn't bad . . .

. . . but Bobby's insecurity was the most interesting part. My primary criticism is about the absolute lack of basic proofreading. To my mind that distraction shows contempt for the reader. Failure to go through even the minimum of editing steps is inexcusable.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
So...

was she pregnant?

The sex scenes could have been more detailed, but I liked the writing.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Once you go black

Once a woman gets real man cock stretching and filling her pussy, she will crave for more of it the rest of her sex life. Cuckold likes fucking in a stretched out seed filled pussy. And cuckold, she can hardly feel your cock in her after that massive man meat fucked her. LOL

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Oh My God

So much here in this story. This man is a moron the husband. In all of these stories and I have read them all there is no safety for the husband or wife. They are in a hotel with a larger former BOXER alone one punch and Amie is his. The Boxer can overpower her. What if he knows someone that is looking for whores and is willing to pay big bucks for Amie? In all of these stories there is no mention of mace or pepper spray no mention of a programmed cell phone with 911 in it. In at least two stories this one here as a stripier and with Dwayne the husband nor Amie have any clue about these people. There is no mention of a concealed firearm except the last story and the black thug outlaw drug people had it. Women disappear everyday in this country. What about his camera equipment did it sent the photos to a remote location? No one stopped and told the motel or hotel clerks anything. Like one guy said a parking lot attendant sounds to me like a man with a criminal past . Husband all through these stories has no balls he cant say NO!! These two if real alive humans have been all the way through these stories like someone playing in a mine field and they know it is a mine field. Also in all encounters here in these stories are in private or semiprivate places. In the hotel rooms out numbed by larger men that I do not know much about like criminal records and such my 40 cal smith and two 13 round clips will be concealed with me in case. I drink nothing handed to me that I did not bring. I will have a can of pepper spray and mace in my pockets a programed cell that one button and 911 is called and at least one trusted friend will know where I am. In real live combat hand to hand outnumbered by 8 to 1 and 4 to 1 then the boxer and 2 to one in the last encounter The husband can be over powered. Even if the wife is a master in some martial art she is in dire circumstances.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Potential

This big black guy has an attitude that makes me think of potential violence. Bobby don't like him & niether do I. Amie is hot for BBC & doesn't see anything but a big cock. This plot & story is not as enjoyable as the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

5 stars.

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Big black guys with a confident attitude get what they want. The only boss in the room is him and his huge cock. That married white slut was easy and the husband was where he wanted to be, in the chair as he watched a big dangerous motherfucker excite his wife like he never could. She knows she's a whore for them every since they gangbanged her at 19. She craves the weak helplessness and the aggression they have and gives them the most precious thing she owns, her sweet young tight white pussy. The courser and thuggish they are the easier she is for them to get. Hubbie cuddles and soothes her after their done enjoying abusing her. She loves being held down and "raped" cumming hard as taunt her calling her names and making her admit how much she loves being used as a whore for nasty black men. Hard to live with but will never bore you. Only a matter of time till she is forced to be bred and her tits are full of milk for a black baby to suck on. The men can give the baby to the husband to take care of as they take her into the bedroom and give her another. Perfect for an attractive white wife.

janice kjanice kover 6 years ago
Sequel Please

Loved the story and hope you can write another chapter to it. I was hoping that she would keep his number so that she could call him another time.. and maybe one of the times after being a regular, he would bring another friend or two.. after all, he already knows how much she loves black cock..

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
You write well and so ho, love it

You’re a wonderful writer. I so love black cock, haven’t found a foot long yet, but there is still hope. Xoxoxoxoxoxox Annette

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I’ve fucked many black men including the one in your story. Some of the best BBC I’ve had is connected to someone most, including me, find repulsive. The saving grace is always a great fuck with a huge cock. I love my husband watching and most times participating. Yes we’re both bi. Love the story xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

I agree with janice k, I really like stories where the wife gets involved in an ongoing relationship with the black man and the husband and services him on a fairly regular basis. Being asked to to let his friends enjoy her body now and then is a real turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once you fuck a black guy, you feel you belong to him! You desire to always be connected to him if for no other contact then to have his cock buried deep inside your pussy. I've lived with them and been there for them to use me as they wished. And I loved every minute of it!!! No regrets here!!! Pamela

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

It’s a whore home run. So many sluts are giddy over this one. They relish being whores and must have sad little cucks at home paying all the bills. Can’t wait to see you at the local grocery store looking like the tramp you are as you push your bastard In around in the cart looking for beer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous