Amie Strips in Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they lay together side by side relaxing in the afterglow or their lovemaking Amie has her leg up over his and her legs spread. He reaches down and sticks his finger into her pussy, pulls it out and holds it up and looks at me with that smug look I still find annoying and exclaims, "Daaaamn, I pumped a big load in your wife!"

I got up so I could get a beer and when I walked by I got a look at her dripping pussy and indeed it was overflowing and oozing out. It looked like she had just been fucked by 4 men. I got a beer and offered him one which he grabbed, sat up and guzzled it down in about a minute. I looked over at Amie and she was dozing. He laid back down and in no time he was asleep, shoring loudly. I sat there looking at them snuggled up together and thought, "Look at that confident motherfucker, he's so smug and sure of himself and thinks he's god's gift to women. What does he really have to offer them? He's a fucking parking lot attendant! I probably make 5 times more than he does and I provide for my wife very well so why am I sitting here feeling jealous of him and his big black cock? The same cock that was now wet with her pussy juices and streaked with his semen. I wonder how many women he has had? I bet women do throw themselves at him and he is not even that good looking. He seemed so sure of himself as he walked by our table and handed her his phone number. He didn't even act like he cared but he was sure she would call."

I don't know how long I was lost in my thoughts but I heard some stirring on the bed and Amie got up and went into the bathroom. I heard her relieving herself and then some running water.

When she walks out of the bathroom Jackson gets up and embraces her and kisses her deeply and then walks towards the bathroom, I couldn't help notice his cock dangling low between his legs. After he takes a piss he rejoins Amie on the bed and soon Amie is kneeling on the bed and is running her fingers lightly over his chest and stomach while he lays there with his hands behind his head. She slowing slides her hands down to his now half hard cock and then leans down and engulfs his cock in her mouth. Soon Amie has sucked him hard again and then he grabs the lube, puts some on his fingers and turns her around so her ass is facing him. He is working lube into her behind and her eyes are closed and is making little puffing sounds with her mouth. She looks back at him and says, "You're really going to try and put that monster in my ass?"

"Damn straight bitch! I think you will enjoy it, I know I will!" He says sharply.

He gets up on his knees and spins Amie around and pushes her face down into the mattress and pulls her hips up so she's on her knees with her ass in the air and he positions at the entrance to her ass. Jackson works the tip into her anus and she is breathing hard and says, Oh my god! You're going to tear me apart!"

I stand up from my chair and say, "Are you OK Amie? Do you want him to stop?"

"She's fine" he sneers at me and he asks her, "You want muh cock in your ass don't ya?"

Amie gasps, "Yes! Yes! It's OK Bob, he can do it." I wasn't convinced but I took some more pictures and sat back down and repositioned my chair so I could see the action better. He pulls her over and off the edge of the bed so she is standing on the floor and leaning on her elbows on the bed with him standing behind her. As he pushes deeper into her ass, she raises up on her toes to better position herself for his cock.

He has her by the hips and is shoving his black cock deeper into her and as he does she is saying over and over, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass with that big black cock!" as if to convince herself she wanted it. He kept a firm hold on her hips and kept a slow firm stroke going occasionally lifting her up and pulling her towards him or away as to adjust the her bottom for better fucking. Suddenly he stops with his cock buried about halfway into Amie's ass and leans over and whispers something and she just nods. He then pulls his cock almost all the way out so just the penis head is still in her and suddenly sharply plunges it in to her. She gasps as her body jerks forward and claws at the sheet trying to pull away from Jackson's onslaught on her bung hole. When she does this he slaps her ass and the loud smack startled me and made her jump and he pulls her back to him. He lifts her back up on the bed so she is on her knees and leans over her back and grabs the back of her shoulders with his big hands and pushes her down, pinning her to the mattress with her face and tits pressed into it. Her ass is still up in the air and he is still fucking her anus trying to poke his black dick deeper into her. No matter what he does, he still cannot get any more of his big black cock any deeper than maybe 2/3 into her.

Amie has managed to reach back and is fingering her own pussy and in a few more moments she cums with a crashing orgasm. In another few minutes he too is grimacing and grunting loudly as he shoots deep inside her bowels. It was an incredible thing to see this black brute taking her ass so forcefully but I was glad it really only lasted a few minutes because of how hard he fucked her ass and how wide he stretched her anus open. I was concerned for her ass and the possibility of him hurting her even though I had an incredible erection the whole time and a couple of times I almost cum in my pants but restrained myself, wanting to save myself for later with Amie..

He pulled out of her, released his grip on her shoulders and collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. She reached back and softly stroked his cheek with her hand as he kissed the back of her neck. "That was so intense!" She says softly. "Your cock is incredible, I have never felt anything like it."

"Yeah Baby, all my girls love my dick." He murmurs.

In a few minutes he gets up and grabs a beer, as he slurps on it he turns on the T.V. And flicks though the channels, ignoring us totally. His big cock which had just been in my wife's ass was hanging down with a droplet of cum starting to drip from it, the drop lengthened and finally dripped onto the carpet. Amie was still sprawled on the bed on her stomach looking over at me with her soft blue eyes. She rolls over and gazes at Jackson, looking him up and down.

She sighs deeply and says to him, "That was really incredible Hon, you know how to satisfy a girl."

"Yeah, it was fun." He says while still staring at the T.V.

Amie crawls off the bed , tiptoes over to him, and gives him a kiss. She grabs his cock with the tips of her fingers and gives it a shake. When She does, some more droplets come out of the tip and splatter on the carpet.

"You're making a mess of the carpet, Hon. I'm going to the bathroom." She says as she slowly sashays across the room and into the bathroom. As she does this, Jackson is leering at her backside as she walks away. Once she is in the bathroom, he looks at me out of the corner of his eyes with a crooked smirk on his face. He walks over to where I was sitting and stands about two feet in front of me. I felt quite uncomfortable with him standing stark naked that close to me with his black cock at eye level. He throws his head back as he drains the beer and when finished he makes eye contact and licks his lips and that smug smirk returns to he face.

"I think I'll fuck yo' wife's again. She one sexy and beautiful woman." He tells me and turns around and gets another beer and takes a long pull off it.

In a few minutes, Amie comes out of the bathroom after freshening up and Jackson embraces her and kisses her deeply with my wife reaching around and clutching his ass cheeks with her tiny hands the whole time. He breaks the embrace tells her he'll be back and goes into the bathroom. Amie comes over to me and gives me a kiss and asks me, "Having fun Bobby? Like what you're seeing?"

"Yeah, it's pretty hot. He's not hurting you is he?" I ask

Amie hesitates and answers, "Let's put it this way, it hurts so good!"

I am now whispering, "You know, I don't really like this guy much. He's kind of an asshole."

Amie looks at me and cocks her head sideways and giggles, "Oh you are just jealous.! He's fine"

"Jealous? No, I have actually kind of liked some of your lovers but not this jerk." I retorted.

"Shhh! He'll hear you!" She hisses and goes to the bed and lays down.

A short time later, Jackson comes out of the bathroom and joins Amie on the bed. He starts fondling Amie's pretty tits and kissing and nuzzling her neck, eventually working his mouth down to her nipples and starts nibbling on them. She is stroking his cock with her right hand and pulling his head into her breasts with her other hand. He is now fully erect and rolls onto his back and pulls Amie on top of him. She mounts his cock while kissing him furiously as he places his hands on her ass cheeks and pushes her pussy down onto his bare cock. As his black member gradually disappears into her warm love hole she throws her head back and gives out a little gasp. She is looking at the ceiling initially but soon turn her attention to him and gazes lustfully into his eyes as she rides him. She has her hands on his chest and is pinching his nipples as she squirms around on his cock. She starts thrusting harder on his cock, bucking her hips wildly as she cums hard on his cock.

Her eyes are rolling back into her head and seems to be totally losing control, trembling uncontrollably with her mouth wide open and high pitched squeal coming out. He doesn't wait for her to stop her orgasm and suddenly flips her over and mounts her missionary style with arms wrapped around her. He doesn't miss a beat as his cock keeps plunging in and out of her.

It suddenly occurs to me that I didn't know for sure if he had cleaned his cock after it has been in her ass. Now it was stuffed into her tight little pussy whether or not it was clean, too late to do anything about it now I thought to myself. This thought led me to think about his clean health report and it occurred to me that I had not checked his identification to see if the person in the report was even him. I hated these negative thoughts, having them creep in like this, I needed to shake them off because it was now water under the bridge and once again too late to do anything about it other than hope for the best..

I was shaken back to reality by the sound of Amie crying out loudly, having another crashing orgasm. This went on for a long time with her riding one wave after another and him holding back for probably 15 minutes this time until with a loud grunt, Jackson starts shooting his load inside Amie's love hole. She is also climaxing, clutching at his ass with both hands as she does They gradually slow down and get quiet with him grunting every few seconds as he drains his balls in gradually decreasing spurts into my wife. He rolls off her, still breathing heavily and when he catches his breath he props up on one elbow and says, "Damn, Girl! Your cunt is fucking tight!" He then looks over in my direction and says, "Watcha think of that? Watcha think of your white slut wife getting fucked by a real cock?"

I didn't quite know what to say so I just blurted out, "Pretty impressive."

"Damn straight!" He exclaimed with that smirk coming back. I really was starting to dislike this asshole.

They lay there for a while bathing in the afterglow of their lovemaking and in a while Jackson gets up and gets dressed. He goes over and kisses Amie one last time and grabs one of her tits, giving one of her nipples a little twist. "You have my number, give me a call when you want a real fuck." He says then nods at me with that self satisfied look on his face and leaves the hotel room. That left us alone, Amie is stretched out on the bed she was sharing with a black stranger a few minutes before. I was sitting in the chair with an incredible hard on in my pants. Our eyes were locked and I was trying to figure out what she was thinking after all this. Did she think any less of me? Was she worried about what I was thinking of her? All I saw was a tender look, the looks of love for me I have seen so many times. I had a strong desire to gather her into my arms so I got up and crawled onto the bed with her, I cuddled up to her and kissed her. She responded in kind, kissing me back while she rubs me my cock through my Levis. I could smell Jackson on Amie as I kiss her.

Just when I was getting very excited, she breaks away from our embrace, "I've got to go to the bathroom." She tells me and goes in and closes the door. I get up and get undressed as I wait for her to return. In a bit, Amie comes out and crawls into bed with me and snuggles up to me. She is running her fingers down my chest to my raging hard on and she kisses me and works her lips from my face, to my chest and paused for a few seconds to suck and bite my nipples. I start pushing her head down to my cock and she licks her way down and softly engulfs my manhood in her moist mouth. "How did you like watching me sucking Jackson's incredible big black cock?" She asks me softly.

All I could do was moan as I could feel an explosion rising up inside me. I begged her to mount me and she obliges me, straddling me cowgirl style and lowering herself onto me. As the warmth of her sloppy wet pussy surrounds my cock I am thinking "I'm in her sweet pussy, the same sweet pussy that was filled just 20 minutes ago with Jackson's horse cock."

It was too much for me and she only humped up and down only 7 or 8 times when I shot my load into her love hole, mixing with whatever black man semen was still inside her. As I climaxed I was clutching her lovely breasts and licking and sucking them madly. My erection didn't go away and she lay on top of me and slowly ground her pelvis into me and in a few minutes I flipped her over and we started lovemaking missionary style. I am fucking her furiously now I want to get as close as I can to her. I can't believe how her freshly fucked pussy feels around my cock and the thought comes to me how much it had been stretched just minutes before. I was also amazed how tight it still felt, a bit looser than before her BBC fucking but still nice. What has happened with previous well endowed lovers was the was looser for a day or so but soon her vagina felt as tight as ever.

"Ooooo Bobby," She moans, "I'm cumming!"

She tenses up and I feel a warm wet feeling engulfing my cock as she creams on me. I can stand it no longer and I explode my cum into her, finally relieving all the pent up sexual tension that had been building all evening.

"I love you...so much! You are incredible!" I tell her and she responds, "I love you too, thanks for a sexy night."

12