All Comments on 'Amish Honeymoon Cruise'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amish

do not go on cruises or honeymoons. They go to her father's house to live for a while. Then they visit all of the families that went to their wedding.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 11 years agoAuthor
I did my research

I had to laugh. The inspiration for this story was first-hand observance of an Amish honeymooning couple during a recent seven-day Caribbean cruise. The commenter might want to do his/her research on the Amish before commenting. I did, and nothing depicting the Amish in this story is out of line with the results of that research.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True

Agreed SR71 Pilot - Christmas week cruise, 7 days, last winter on Carnival to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Roatan. Two families in this case, 2 sets of parents and 2 married adult children each, 12 ppl in all. Speaking alternately English and PA Dutch, I guess it was. They Kayaked and swam after changing from the standard garb into plain but real swimsuits. Interesting twist on it you took. 5 all around.

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 8 years ago
Hot

This was Fucking hot! There had better be a sequel. This needs to continue.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 7 years ago
Different and delightful

When I read the tagline for your story -- Cougar hunts young Amish bridegroom on a Bahamas cruise -- I thought, there's no way I'm going to pass this up. It lived up to the billing. I also liked that it didn't follow an obvious or predictable script.

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

Ii didn't really care for this story to much my favorite author. I know that Amish, do on occasion, take vacations...however I think you were totally disrespectful in this story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG8 months ago

I am from Holmes County, Ohio, the largest Amish settlement in the U.S. I do totally understand this is just a story, but many items in the story are not consistent with the Amish way of life. Also, the author is mixing up the Mennonites with Amish. Mennonite are similar to a Baptist church. The references made here are consistent with "Conservative Mennonites, which are completely different than Mennonites.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I actually live in Lancaster County PA Amish do not screw around behind each other backs if Rachel was Jeremiah girl she would never screw his brother. They don't have sex before marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...