Amish No More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael treats us more like obedient wives as if he were a Patriarch in the Old Testament; minus the traditional marriage vows of course; although our vows to him and the Sanctorum are far more binding. Now I'm getting into philosophy which is more Minerva's purview her being agnostic.

There is a saying between the Master's gentle ladies, Martha; Michael's ways and methods are his own and we love him for them. There I finished with my makeup and now for you."

"Martha's makeup can wait, Peaches; the limo is delayed so this is a perfect opportunity for her to learn about sharing. Can you guess what I'm

thinking?" Mickey asked, closing the bathroom door and locking it. This was the second time he appeared unexpectedly.

"You want your cock sucked on" Mandy replied smiling as she walked over to him and knelt to pull his zipper down; Mandy did this without hesitating and right in front of me as if such things were everyday occurrences. "It will be so much fun to have a cock sucking partner again with Katherine away at medical school."

"Please join me, Martha" Mandy said patting the floor next to her "Katherine and I did this all the time and now I will share him with you.

"My goodness; how big and hard you are, Michael" Mandy said teasing him as she rubbed Mickey's cock through his boxers before pulling it out and licking the tip.

"Martha we're waiting" Mickey said firmly and pointing to the floor beside her. Getting over my initial surprise of being compelled to do such a thing, particularly since we were dressed so nicely for him, I knelt down next to Mandy facing her; she on the right of his cock and me on his left.

"Excellent" he praised putting his hands on our heads "You will start by licking the shaft and tip in tandem so you will taste each other's tongues as well as my cock, although it goes without saying you will have to take turns sucking.

I want to see your eyes looking up at me as slave etiquette dictates mi Niña; surrender to your sexuality to do what comes naturally and wait to swallow should you be the one."

What a marvelous experience, no, make that an erotic sensation I was being weaned into as we licked his hard cock with our tongues; the shaft, the tip, the shaft, the tip; our tongues meeting and caressing.

In between licks, Mandy was kissing me and licking my lips so I returned her kisses with the same passion while Mickey played with our hair. Mickey was looking down at us completely at ease in his dominant element.

Knowing his moods and preferences better than me, Martha began sucking while I licked his balls and we went back and forth sucking his cock and licking or sucking on his balls until he pumped his rich creamy seed into Martha's mouth as his orgasm overtook to him. Martha then leaned over to kiss me pushing her tongue between my lips for me to taste and enjoy his rich, creamy seed.

"That was fabulous, girls" Mickey praised and meaning every word "you make quite the sexy pair. You complement each other in more than looks, my petite beauties" and he kissed his hand and touched our faces tenderly sighing with satisfaction.

Mickey then helped us to our feet and kissed our cheeks, first Martha and then me before we finished the final touches of our makeup and brushed our hair while Mickey again called the limo driver on his cell phone to see if they were on the way...

We met the girls outside in the parking lot. They were standing by a black limousine with deep tinted windows when Mickey took Sarah into his arms to hug and kiss her, as he did with Mandy when she greeted him. I really didn't notice until that time how young Sarah is; she's merely in her mid-twenties.

Next was Minerva, the most beautiful of us. I forgot how strikingly beautiful the woman, so tall and graceful; a natural red head with flashing green eyes and a perfect clear complexion. Mickey told me he first met Minerva at her dance studio and entered competitions with her for ballroom dancing; and then there is me, mediocre at best with two left feet.

Sarah hugged me warmly, while Minerva shook my hand and smiled, her green eyes challenging me, and I smiled, meeting the challenge...

I must say, I'm not at all surprised at the heads that turned as we, Mickey's beautiful companions walked into Salvatore's. One of the subjects I discussed with Mickey is I must always comport myself as a lady in public, both in dress and manners. Another is I'll be receiving dance lessons from Minerva.

This evening was no exception and I took their lead for their manners are impeccable, although I'm no slouch in that department when I want to be.

There was an impressive flower arrangement of red roses and white peace lilies in the center of the table. Red roses are one of my favorites, while Mandy's are carnations; Minerva favors white peace lilies and Sarah delights in the orange day lilies Mickey planted throughout the property just for her. I'm told that Katherine delights in tulips, crocuses and daffodils.

Mickey sat between Sarah and me; he was the perfect gentlemen. Mandy sat on my other side and Minerva sat next to Sarah. Minerva was very polite and charming; they all were. They asked me many questions about my family, my education, hobbies and interests and put me at ease. My marriage to Mickey was touched on briefly, however only the good things.

I found out a few things about them. Mandy is originally from Georgia and Sarah was raised Amish, having left that Community for good. Sarah didn't go into details why and I didn't ask. Minerva is a Harvard Graduate as is Maude.

I had a fabulous time at dinner. Each of us ordered two appetizers and one entree. We shared from the various dishes. We had two bottles of very good Chianti to go with our meal. We had cannolis and cappuccinos for dessert with Sal, Vito and our waitress, Bonnie, who indeed received a very generous gratuity. Mickey made her feel welcome and at ease when she sat with us we and talked like old friends.

After my little welcome to my new home dinner broke up, Mickey sent us out to the limo so he could have a private word with Vito in Vito's Office. I assumed it was about me as I joined the girls outside.

"What do you suppose they are talking about?" I asked sitting next to Mandy.

"They are talking about you. Vito tipped Michael off about your abuse by that monster" Minerva answered sliding over and sitting next to me "and as long as Michael is not here, I'm going to tell you something.

I don't care if I'm punished if you repeat it to him; it will be worth spending time on the pole if you do. That will be a grave error on your part; we don't tattle on each other. We have our little secrets or private opinions among us girls because Michael allows it. If Michael doesn't specifically ask we don't tell him.

You haven't earned your place with us yet. Actually, Martha, I know your complete history with Michael...everything; Sarah, Mandy and Katherine do not know.

I don't like you! I didn't lambaste that monster Frank Abzug with a cast iron frying pan strictly for your sake.

I did it to keep Michael from being seriously hurt or killed; you were secondary to the event. Other than that, I'll be polite and considerate if you act the same. In time, and if Michael keeps you; you'll have my loyalty whether I like you or not. Until then I'll treat you fairly and do my best to help you because I promised Michael; I lost everything to gain everything and I love him with all my heart and soul.

There's only one ultimate bitch in this family, Martha, and it's not you.

Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, you've made yourself perfectly clear, Minnie Mouse" I said in Portuguese throwing in a few more insults for good measure... Minerva smiled.

"Excellent, mi Niña, I get the gist" Minerva replied "Game on! You've made an appointment with me to have your mouth washed out with soap" she then insulted me in Gaelic...fair enough as turnabout is fair play.

"I'd like to see you try" I replied, defiantly "Michael won't stand for it."

"Really, Minerva, and you Martha; Minerva, may I talk with you outside" Sarah said frowning while getting out of the limo, followed by Minerva and Mandy.

I watched them through the open limo door, "Don't you think you're being a little harsh? Will you please give Martha a free pass this one time? She doesn't understand our ways yet."

"How do you feel about it, Mandy?" Minerva asked her "Should I after I'm sure you warned her?"

"Yes, but please do, Minerva?"

"Well my dears, since I love you both, I will" and Minerva hugged them with genuine love and affection. You can't fake that and I was wondering what Minerva meant when she said "losing everything to gain everything".

"What's all this hugging about?" Mickey asked walking up to them "what's the occasion and may I join you?"

"Nothing in particular, Michael" said Sarah putting her arms around his neck to kiss his lips his lips long and deep, and adjusting his tie, not that it needed it, before stepping back for Mandy.

"We all were practicing hugging each other until you got here" said Mandy stepping forward to take her turn at kissing his lips long and deep before stepping back for Minerva.

"What about you, Minerva? Don't you want to kiss me?" Mickey asked and I got out of the limo for my turn.

"I don't believe I shall" Minerva said tossing her head, her hair flowing about her neck and shoulders like a silky red waterfall, making me annoyed how short mine was.

"If you don't, I do Minnie" I offered, stepping forward assuming Minerva wouldn't do anything in front of Mickey. I watched his eyebrows go up as I called her that; Minerva's eyes were flashing with anger.

"Wait"...Mickey said, holding his arm straight out with his palm forward "Martha, Minerva, continue practicing, please!

Minerva, I want you and Martha to hug when I tell you too. You'll not stop hugging until I tell you. Kissing each other is optional.

Sarah, Mandy, please get into the limo and be sure to close the door. This shouldn't take long" and after they did "Commence hugging you two."

Mickey walked slowly around us smiling knowingly. He stopped said "Please look at me...very good... I have my suspicions; do either of you want to tell what's really is going on?"

I felt Minerva hugging me harder, daring me to snitch. This was between Minerva and me "It's nothing Michael; isn't that right, Minerva?" I asked, giving her long red hair a good yank.

"Yes, just a minor disagreement, Michael" and then Minerva really hugged me hard enough to hurt as I yanked her hair even harder and there was no way Mickey didn't notice that.

"It's nothing that won't work itself out, Michael" Minerva said shifting one hand to pull my newly bobbed hair...hard...ouch that really hurt.

"If that's the case, I'll let you two sort things out for now?" Mickey replied looking up at the night sky "It's a beautiful evening; the sky is clear and the stars are bright and the wine has made me mellow. When we get home we shall dance outside on the patio under the stars until bedtime, one perfect way to end the day.

I believe you've had enough hair pulling and hugging for now...you may separate. Minerva stand by my right...very good, Martha on my left."

He put one arm around each of our waists saying "I'm owed a kiss from both of you; Minnie will be first, and you mi Niña, will be next."

Mickey kissed us both. He then buried his hands in our hair tugging warningly, not to hurt us and told us firmly "Let me make something perfectly clear; the words Minnie and mi Niña will be spoken by my lips only with tenderness and affection.

They are precious words to me and I hold them dear. In this I am a jealous Master and you'll not use them in vain unless you want to spend a night on the pole...perhaps the belt followed by a night on the pole, and it will be the both of you together...need I say more?" He gave our hair another tug of warning.

"No Master" we replied together.

"Very good, girls" he said escorting us to the limo by our hair. Michael then let go of our hair before helping us in. He sat between us on the trip home...

Did we all dance under the stars? The answer is yes. We seemed to flow in and out of his arms as we took turns slow dancing with him; I'm a terrible dancer and self-conscious about it. Mickey showed no signs of fatigue. He was truly in his element when surrounded by his women.

There were laughs and smiles and hugs and kisses for Mickey from all of us...many kisses...until Mandy, Minerva, and Sarah left. I assumed to go to their rooms leaving me alone with him on the patio. It was Sarah's night to share his bed.

"You will strip for me mi Niña" he commanded quietly sitting in a chair to get comfortable "Take everything off including your jewelry and put it on the table. It is time you are introduced to the pole even for a brief time to truly understand the consequences of bad behavior and not sharing.

I did as I was told...curious to what would happen next and what he meant by the pole. Mickey demands absolute obedience and he pointed at the floor in front of him.

"Kneel here and put your head on my lap, Martha" and when I knelt at his feet Mickey ran his fingers through my hair "I seldom resort to spankings when the pole is much more effective to ensure harmony and compliance. The duration there is contingent on the offence. You do not have permission to speak. You will remain silent until told otherwise.

We stayed there for awhile, Mickey talking to me softly of his plans for me as he stroked my hair; I'm not sure how long we were there until finally, "You may stand and will follow me please. They have had sufficient time to prepare."

I followed Mickey into the basement to find Minerva, Mandy and Sarah naked and collared, kneeling side by side on an oriental carpet covered with pillows. Their backs were straight and their hands were crossed in front of them.

I noticed they were wearing gold hoop earrings and these must be the 18kt gold earrings Mandy referred to earlier. I also noticed their pussies were shaved and their clitoral hoods were pierced with permanent gold captive bead rings inserted. There was a small round disk with some type of seal on it hanging from the bead ring.

I wondered if I would eventually receive the same captive bead ring. When I asked Mandy the next day about the captive bead ring, she told me when hung with beads it enhanced their sexual stimulation when they walked, while the disk hanging from it is the seal of the Sanctorum. It is to a slave what a signet ring was to a Master or Grand Master.

Their collars and mine, or should I call them chokers are simple and strong of Mickey's custom design; basically they are highly polished 7mm. titanium braided cable with a hidden lock incorporated in the clasp to look like a piece jewelry...slave jewelry.

Some Masters or Mistresses use common leather dog collars with a small padlocked attached for their slaves or variations of readily available collars...not our Master.

"Minerva, the handcuffs please" and Minerva went to a small table set with leashes of various lengths, handcuffs, caribiners and returned with the handcuffs handing them to Mickey. She then immediately knelt beside Sarah and Mandy as before.

"Please put your hands behind you back, Martha" and when I did, Mickey snapped the handcuffs in place followed by my collar.

The polished steel pole he referred to was in the middle of the basement with a thick circular black rubber mat around the pole's circumference to stand or sit upon.

There was a floor drain to one side and a small cot adjacent to it with blankets folded on top with a five gallon plastic utility bucket underneath.

Mickey made me stand with my back to the pole while attaching a short, twelve-inch red nylon leash to my collar and the loop of the leash to the fixed rings at the top of the pole with a locking carabiner.

There are five movable steel rings that will slide up and down the pole. He slid one of these rings to my handcuffs and attached another locking carabiner to the handcuffs' chain.

I couldn't sit unless Mickey removed my short leash from the fixed ring and I was beginning to understand as I imagined what it would be like having to stand like this for hours at a time, possibly a day or days.

He took my chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifted my head slightly to meet my eyes before kissing my lips "Imagine spending the night here in the dark, little girl?" He said to me "The basement is completely sound proof and I can monitor everything from my computers upstairs, including turning the lights on and off or adjusting the temperature."

I couldn't reply because I wasn't allowed to speak and there is no doubt Michael would leave me here for god knows how long if I did. I dared not utter a sound being so thoroughly under his control with them watching; I was frightened and aroused to the point I felt my heart beating in my bosom and my pulse quicken.

Mickey pushed my hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ears. He took my face in his hands and kissed my mouth long and deep, our tongues entwining and caressing.

He pushed his hands underneath my hair at the back of my nape let his fingers follow the shape of my head and face while kissing my mouth again, sighing with contentment. He did this in front of them, as they watched, kneeling for his pleasure in total obedience to him. They were smiling; except for Minerva whose expression was neutral and observant.

Mickey kissed my forehead and my cheeks; my ears and neck; behind my ears... everywhere. I was tingling all over thinking about all I had to look forward to as he was kissing me. He allows no jealously or envy between his girls and shows his affection and sexuality for them openly and without reservation.

Mickey worked his way down my neck and shoulders with his kisses but lingered at the base of my throat, taking in the scent of my perfume that I put there for him much earlier.

I was absolutely dripping between my legs with my sweet juices of arousal and it I didn't faze me at all they were watching; it only seemed to enhance and I wondered what I was turning into; a slut perhaps. They were as naked as I, as vulnerable should Mickey choose to take them at his pleasure; however, he was kissing and touching me, not them.

His hands and fingers were everywhere touching probing lingering on my shoulders, on the small of my back; my ass, rubbing and teasing and squeezing making me want to come...forcing me to the pinnacle of an orgasm and I was helpless to stop him.

Mickey gradually worked his way down until he was on his knees by my tummy and caressing my firm ass. He stood up and turned to face them as I was pulling against my restrains now totally aroused...wanting to touch him...wanting to kiss him but mostly wanting the sweet release of orgasm.

"Assume the position" he ordered and they went forward in one fluid motion with their hands crossed flat on the floor and with her forehead on her hands; their long hair flowing forward like a silky curtain to cover their hands and the floor so they could no longer watch "remain as you are and silent until told otherwise" he told them.

Turning again to me he whispered "You know you want to come, Martha" and Mickey started caressing my pussy with his right hand and squeezing and rubbing my ass cheeks with his other.

Soon his fingers were inside of me and my clitoris was on fire; just as my orgasm started to peak Mickey shoved his index finger in my anus making me come all the harder and I was moaning and panting loudly aware but unaware I was saying "oh my god"; "oh my fucking god it feels so fucking good" I moaned as it burned through me, not caring I might be punished. He stood there studying me in my orgasmic afterglow.