Amish No More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy is correct, we are more like Mickey's submissive and obedient wives than lowly slaves, and his methods are his own and I, we, love him for it...

Minerva make good on her promise without actually using the soap. Mandy was at the "Cutting Edge" and Michael was away for two days visiting with Katherine. Sarah was at her Wednesday early afternoon pottery class.

As I was dusting the parlor and listening to music while dancing about, quite happy actually, Minerva threw me down on the couch. She held me easily in place no matter how hard I struggled to get free. When I turned my head I saw a bar of Brown Fells Naphtha Laundry Soap still in the wrapper on the cushion next to me.

As I was cursing her out, Minerva said "I've decided to let you take my place with Michael tomorrow night, Martha" pushing the bar of soap on the floor and kicking it away

"I will talk and you will listen, unless of course you want to fight me" and Minerva got up and walked into the kitchen "Give me the green light and when you lose and are properly trounced; spanked to be exact, I will wash out your mouth with soap and make you stand in the corner until Michael gets home."

We both knew I don't stand a chance against her in a physical confrontation. Not that we haven't had words; that is bound to happened, however Minerva's in charge when Michael's away. To her credit she has never taken advantage and ordered me about because she can. I picked up the soap and followed her into the kitchen.

The long trestle table was set for two people with a centerpiece of red roses and white peace lilies between the place settings. Minerva made us a light meal of tuna salad made with tuna, chopped Greek olives, roasted red peppers, a hint of red onion and celery tossed in extra-virgin olive oil on Sarah's homemade wheat-oatmeal bread; a favorite of mine. There was yogurt with fresh blueberries and raw broccoli and carrots for our sides and a tall glass of green iced tea for our beverage.

I sat at the table waiting for her to begin..."You're being very reasonable, Martha, enjoy your meal while we talk" Minerva said sitting down across from me "Feel free to speak your mind when I'm finished.

When you arrived here six months ago I stated that I didn't like you...let's say at this point I'm neutral. You proven you can keep your mouth shut about our differences. We've had our quarrels of course and it's bound to happen. That being said, Mandy speaks well of you as does Sarah.

Michael enjoys having you here and you pull your share of the housework giving us all more leisure time. I'm contemplating taking up my watercolors again.

I'm resigned to the fact you should be given the chance to be our number five and educated in the ways of the Sanctorum for Mandy has only scratched the surface. I been on both sides of the fence and can understand the intricacies of both slave and Mistress.

You are not a stupid woman, Martha, if you'll pardon the expression. I surmise you're aware of my current position to some degree or other. You may tell me or not for it doesn't matter, unless you were told in confidence, and to be silent is to your credit. I have Michael and he loves me. In or out of the Sanctorum, Michael is a good man; and if he were poor as he was when you met him I would still love him.

That being said, on Saturday you'll have my vote to share his bed as do the rest of us and put on the schedule."

For the first time, Minerva put her hand on mine, patting it and said "I'm done."

"Do you really know everything about my marriage?"

"Yes" Minerva replied removing her hand. Her green eyes were neutral as she took a sip of tea and a bite from her sandwich.

I paused for her to swallow and asked "Why haven't you told Sarah or Mandy...or Katherine for that matter; especially when you said you didn't like me? I know you don't want me here; even now."

"I didn't tell them because Michael told me everything in confidence. I didn't tell them because it will serve no useful purpose. You being here will enhance Michael's status as it is judged in the Sanctorum and that serves a useful purpose. I want you to consider taking singing and voice lessons...please."

"I think there is more to it than that. What's the other reason?"

"I didn't tell them after you arrived at our doorstep a total mess because Michael loved you deeply once, Martha...You obviously have some good in you. As I said I know everything; the good and the bad.

You're my penance of sorts for the bad I've done in my life. Besides, I'm curious to see what good Michael and Arthur see in you."

"May I ask what you mean by penance?"

"You have and I decline answer."

"Thank you for being so honest, Minerva...and for lunch."

"You're welcome I'm sure..."