Amnesia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joey will stay and look after you; I've got to go into the office."

I raced after Harry as he went to the hall.

"You said you would take me with you, you promised," I whispered.

"Look the doctor said you should stay here. But Joey said he would take you shopping into town, he'll take care of you, and don't forget to take your pills."

"I've taken my bloody pills. Harry, don't leave me here."

My last few words had been spoken to the back of the door. I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my messed up hair.

An hour later I discreetly tried to pull the hem of my skirt down a little, Joey just grinned as he drove into town.

"Look, you don't really want to trail round the shops with me do you? We could meet up in a couple of hours?"

"Oh, and what sort of mate would I be if I left you alone? Harry would go up the wall if you lost your way back to the car."

"I'll stick to the shopping centre," I said with a gulp.

I watched his hand drop to my leg. I winced a little.

"Look the old Christine might do something for me. I mean, Harry was quite insistent that I didn't leave you alone."

His hand slid up my leg and he let his fingers run over the inside of my thigh. I watched his white hand glide on the black nylon. I grabbed his wrist as his hand started to push the hem of my grey skirt up.

"Maybe I had better stay with you," he said, pulling his hand away.

I just grabbed his hand and put it back on my leg, "no wait, please Joey just let me have some time to myself."

He unbuckled his seatbelt, and his right hand disappeared under my skirt.

"We can't do anything here!" I gasped in shock, as I seized his hand again.

His eyes looked around the car park.

"I think we should wait, until we get home. It'll be more comfortable, and less hurried."

My heart raced as he seemed to be considering my option. He smiled at me and bent his head forward. I turned my head away, but I pulled his face into my neck. He groaned as he kissed me.

"Toss me off," he hissed, as he pulled down his zip.

I swallowed hard and felt my heart thump. He turned to me and kissed me on my mouth. His hand forced my skirt up and he squeezed between my legs. I put my hand on his chest, and my other hand stopped his fingers exploring my panties, and then I pushed him away.

"Go on, if you want to meet up with one of your studs, huh, lost your memory, you're still a slut."

"I found his name in my handbag, with his number. Anyway, you'll find out what a slut I can be when we get home."

My hand wrapped around his cock and I started pumping him furiously. All I had to do was get him to shoot, and then I could be on my own for a while.

"Hey! I'm not like your old man. You are just going to have to work harder than that."

I felt him push my head down until his hot cock entered my mouth. He held me down as I gagged a little. I struggled to get my head up, but for some reason not that strongly.

"Oh forgotten how Chris?" he said with a chuckle, "hey, do you remember the taste?"

He held my head firmly as his hips thrust up slightly. I was sucking and pumping his cock for all I was worth now. In a few minutes I would be free to run. I wasn't sure where yet, but I had money and few ideas.

"Oh you know that little gang bang we had, no you don't remember do you? Well you sure sucked and fucked like a real pro." he said chuckling

He started grunting and thrusting his hips. Hot spunk fired into my mouth with each pulse of his cock. I just let it dribble out, and down over his cock. He kept pumping and holding me until finally he let go of my head. I deliberately spat out over his trousers as he sat back with his eyes closed.

"Hey, are you going to clean that up!" he snarled, after seeing the mess on his trousers.

I opened the car door and jumped out as he sat cleaning himself with a tissue. Before he could sort himself out I was in the lift of the multi-storey car park. I grabbed a tissue from my bag and spat into it as the doors closed. There he was running towards me, but too far away to stop me.

12