Amnesia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

"Don't you dare pull away from me Harry?" I growled.

I didn't know why I was doing this; I just wanted to bring myself off. Poor Harry must have wondered what had gotten into me.

"Get your cock out, get your fucking cock out and jerk yourself, you fucking shit!" I hissed full of lust.

I twisted his head and pulled it into my pussy. He wasn't licking me; he just fumbled with his zip. I pulled his head against me so roughly, and I pressed down on his face. I was really grinding myself against him and if my hands could squeeze his head into my soaked cunt then I would!

I knew full well this wasn't sex with my husband; this was just about me getting off!

My body shook and trembled as my pussy seemed to stream juice down on my husband's face. I could feel his hand quickly jerking himself. He was grunting deep into my pussy now.

"God I'd like to get your fucking head up my fucking snatch!" I growled.

Another muffled response came from my husband but I didn't know what, I didn't bloody care either!

The bath water that had drenched my body was replaced by sweat. This was my orgasm and I wanted it above anything else. The head of my husband that I gripped hard between my legs could have been anything!

My head flashed thoughts of Joey, the shop keeper, and the window cleaner. I wanted them one after the other, I wanted them all at the same time. But not fucking me, just servicing my sopping pussy. Oh, my god, all three of them trying to get their long hot tongues, between my shaking legs and up my pussy sent me over the edge. I now used my husbands face as some sort of vibrator, well his nose. I rode it as hard as I could. I just wished he would shut the fuck up protesting!

I pushed his head back and looked into his eyes.

"What? What the fuck are you whinging at!" I screamed viciously.

I could feel the trickle of spunk on my leg. He panted and gasped and his face looked so red and wet. I closed my eyes and finished myself off.

I slowly calmed down but my legs and hands still shook.

"Oh god, are you, OK?"

He just sat there on the bathroom floor looking up in disbelief.

"Jesus Harry, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it," I whimpered.

We lay in bed together. Harry just cuddled into my back, as I wondered what the fuck I had done earlier. He told me it didn't matter; he said he was just so shocked at my passion. I kept saying sorry until he told me he had longed for a moment like that since our marriage. I was honest with him and told him I was just getting myself off. Even that he didn't seem to mind. But I didn't dare tell him about the men I had fantasised about. Even after all of this I wondered if this was what I really wanted. Maybe the old Christine had taken a hold of me in the bathroom. Maybe the old Christine was winning me over to her past sexual encounters in some way. If I could only remember something, if I only could figure out some way to beat my amnesia!

I heard Harry on the phone talking in whispers. I had just woken up and I had gone to the top of the stairs. Why was he chatting to someone at 1 in the morning? He looked up shocked as I just stood there.

"My client from the other night, he is back in Japan, I had to phone him," he offered.

"So did you meet with him then?"

"No, he had to go back home early. I'm sorry I didn't come home straightaway. But I just needed to unwind. I know you're finding it difficult, but just think how I feel too? I'm looking after a wife who doubts everything I tell her. I wish you had never had amnesia, at least I knew where I stood when you were a selfish bitch."

His little speech brought tears to my eyes. Surely he was telling the truth, and I had to try for him now, didn't I?

The following day Harry had left his laptop when he went to the office. I had seen him switch it on several times, and I was sure he used my name as a password, followed by a two digit number. Eventually I hit the right number and the screen opened up. After last night I felt guilty as hell doing this, but I felt I had no choice. I didn't know what I was looking for, but something on here must give me a clue to my past. I didn't find much mostly business things, not until I opened up the pictures. I scrolled through pictures of me, about 20 in all. There I was walking down the road, eating in a restaurant, and at some fair ground. I just sat shocked at the pictures. I looked so happy and relaxed, with a man that wasn't my husband!

In the last set of pictures I was sat in a car with this unknown man, kissing, until the last 2 grainy pictures. The man had his head tipped back on the headrest of the car. His mouth was open and he was savouring the moment. All I could see of me was top of my head, which seemed to be in the man's lap! I tried to make out who the man was, but in what would have been clear pictures the face had been distorted. Even in the car pictures I couldn't make out his features, but he definitely had blonde hair!

I just stared for ages, minutes or hours I don't know which. My head raced with all sorts of thoughts. But one thought kept coming back. Was this my lover, or was this my husband!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12