All Comments on 'Among Friends'

by alan556

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 14 years ago
GREAT!!

Nice, long build-up. Well thought out. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely story

I thought this was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. In a curious way, it wasn't - to me at least - erotic. It was a beautifully crafted, possibly factual?, account of real, caring, undemanding friendship. And for that reason, if no other, it deserves high praise. Because it is a story about true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

I have to mirror another reader's comment and say this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Build up was great. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Got wet just reading it without any other action. Super read and a well put together story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful story

The story was great: it was believable, in plot, emotional content and sexual descriptions, and it just made me want to be there with the other characters, which is what erotic stories should aim to do. More, please.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Nice story

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hott

This was a very hot erotic story makes you wish you were there

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely

Someone said it in an earlier comment: " In a curious way, it wasn't - to me at least - erotic". Nailed it - it's not often a piece of fiction actually makes me jealous, but how could you possibly not be of something that open & loving, the sex was almost just an afterthought. Brought back wistful and somewhat bitter-sweet memories of near misses, too. Bravo.

JaypacalypseJaypacalypseover 7 years ago
Such a fucking hot story!

I have no idea why this story has no reviews!! I felt that this story has great characters,charismatics , and it's a great read that would or should turn almost anyone on!! What a fantasy turn on for friends to be able to be that close.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
LOVED it...

very likable characters-very relaxed tho hot fun wet finish!; nicely paced, superbly edited...

and also loved that both of them were natural-not a fan of shaved/smooth

5 and fave story and now author, after this and Flat-Chested Jill-looking forward to next H-rated story, where he first sees pictures of his wife nude...

tho you don't list any would like to see which authors/stories you enjoy...pretty sure I'd like the stories you like too

BluePixieGirlBluePixieGirlover 4 years ago
Unrealistic

This was CLEARLY written by a dude, and it shows in the writing and especially the dialogue. The girls talk in weak, silly trite cliches, the way that guys THINK girls talk in their imaginations. I mean, it was a cute story, but it was so hard to get emotionally invested when I know for a fact that none of us actually talk like that. Maybe get a female editor next time to be a dialogue consultant? Just a suggestion,

JulianxxxJulianxxxabout 3 years ago

I agree with @BluePixieGirl. Who thinks it's normal for your friend's boyfriend to hug you from the back, nibble your ear and grope your butt in the morning?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralan556@alan556
I enjoy writing about incest and exhibitionism and am always looking for interesting information to help me add realism to my stories. If you have real-life experiences that you would be willing to share (very confidentially, of course), I'd be grateful. I would especially ...