Amongst The Cavemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

I have to conclude that fresh venison is one of life's great joys. The women had also found some green apples which were baked and slathered in either honey or syrup. It was all very good. We ate out of stone bowls with simple wooden spoons all arrayed in a circle about the communal fire ring. Tabor told the story of the hunt with Taruk acting out the parts. I understood the majority of the words, and Taruk would have been a hit on any stage in any era. I found myself laughing and oohing at all of the right spots.

The older women collected the dishes while the mothers went to settle their infants for the night and I was left in the glow of the fire amidst a dozen hormonal men. One of them produced a pipe made out of bone. I was instructed to get to my feet and dance like the goddess I was. My talent in the pageants had been singing but in college I had also tried my hand at ball room dance. I hoped that I could remember some moves. I must have been successful, the men made a tight circle about me and smiled as I kept time to the music. One of them pulled off my garment but made no other aggressive moves. I jumped when they asked me to jump, spun as best I could on the leash and bent low once or twice to accentuate what I have been told by a majority of men, is a "really cute butt."

The men clapped loudly as the music ended. I thought Arvin's face would fracture from the stress of his grin. The other hunters were clasping Arvin on the back as he led me to his part of the caves. As I neared the opening to the caves, I spied a group of women. The brunette and the redhead were there as were several others. The looks of jealousy and anger that they shot me made me realize that I had made both powerful friends and dangerous enemies this night.

I expected Arvin to be a "wham bam thank you ma'am" type of guy but he surprised me. After lowering me to the floor her began to eat me out. My filth did not bother him the least and as I forced myself to relax, I realized that he had a very ingenious and skillful technique. All of my men had to be phenomenal at licking my kitty or the relationship was destined to fail. Arvin was in some ways the most skilled of all. I reflected that he had not learned his skill from pornographic movies, or extravagant talk on the school bus. Perhaps he had been instructed by his father, but more likely he had discovered the skill on his own. Perhaps I was lying with the first master of cunnilingus in all of mankind's history.

When he rotated and offered me his erect penis, it seemed impolite not to return the favor he was doing me. In an era before numbers, Arvin and I were performing a sixty nine. He came all over my face just as I came all over his. Arvin then pulled me close to him and held me close while he recharged. The subsequent intercourse we engaged in was nice but was certainly a bit anticlimactic after the amazing tongue show. I slept much better that second night.

In the morning Arvin tended to me like a besotted TA. He brought me breakfast and asked me how I was doing. I tried to thank him with my limited vocabulary. For a cave man Arvin was quite chatty. His praise for me was so effusive that I knew he had fallen for me in a big way. I thought that Arvin's obsession with me might cause problems between him and Tabor, which would leave me in an even more precarious position.

When Avrin escorted me into the main cave complex The icy stares from all of the young women hit me like an arctic blast. Apparently I had been quite vocal when Arvin had taken me, my orgasmic cries turning on every man in the caves. These women were pissed, probably rightly, that their men were thinking about me while lying with them. When the men were otherwise occupied, some of the women made intimidating gestures towards me. Because she could get away with it, the petite brunette slapped me twice, HARD.

As previously, the men lined up and stroked my blonde hair for luck. With all of the men gone, only two teenage boys could assure my safety. I asked Tabor and Arvin not to leave me alone but they just smiled. While I was a tremendous novelty, I was not valued enough for any of the hunters to alter their plans for the day to spend it with me. Was I not in good hands with the teenage guards? Arvin and Tabor clasped hands and exited the cave with the rest of the hunters.

The women gathered in a tight knot once the men had left. There soft conversation was quite animated. For over an hour they stared at me menacingly. I felt such a chill that I expected it to snow any moment. My eyes went imploring to my teenage guards and that is when I knew I was lost. Each spear bearer was being chatted up by an attractive older woman. I could not hear what was going on but my eyes quickly discerned that the women were trying to seduce the boys. I wondered what my betrayal had cost, a deer skin? Some lovely shells? The boys each put down their weapons and allowed the females to lead them to far recesses of the caves, well out of earshot.

The rest of the women who had been feigning an air of normality. Seeming to go about their daily tasks, all ceased their activity once my guards had been taken care of. The tall redhead hefted a club, the petite brunette took up one of the cast off spears. The rest produced stone knives and cutting tools. I did not see a single friendly face as they all made a semi circle and advanced upon me. The oldest of the women then stepped between me and the mob. She said something to the effect, "That even goddesses deserves a sporting chance." She cut the leather thong attached to my collar. I saw an opening and I ran as fast as I could past the women and out of the cave. I have managed to elude them so far but I do not think that I can elude them for long. By some miracle I found the hollow tree where I had cached my gear. I have had just enough time to recount my story. Dusk is beginning to fall. I hope that Arvin and Tabor or one of the hunters finds me before the women do.

"Anthropology professors such as myself, should never end up like this. Even now I can scarcely believe my fate. I realize the odds of anyone ever finding this voice recorder, or the odds of it surviving the millennium are infinitesimal, I had to give a full accounting of my self. If some future archaeologist finds this recording, please make it clear that I my intentions were all good ones."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12