Amorous Agents Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, thanks for coming today. I had a great time." She stated.

Keith smiled, "I'm glad you invited me. " He exhaled. "Will you ride back home with me, tomorrow?"

"OK, that way Dad can visit with Aunt Dawn a little longer. What time are you leaving?" She asked.

Keith's heart raced. "Not too early. I know you want to spend a little more time with your family. We can head back at four."

"OK, you know where my aunt lives. Come by early so we can load my bags. " Christy yawned. "I'll see you in the morning." They hang up.

The next morning, Christy explained that she was riding back with Keith. Gunther wanted to protest, but Dawn gave him the look. Christy hugged her dad. "Daddy, I'm fine. I'm trained and can hurt him if he tries anything. "

Christy hugged her father then stepped back and looked deep into his eyes. "Daddy, from the day you found me, you have dedicated your life to me. Between you, Aunt Dawn, Derrick and the rest of my family, I have never felt unsafe. But you gave up your life, your chance at happiness to take care of me. I'm fine Daddy, I'm OK. I want you to live your life now. I don't know what will happen with Keith. But it doesn't matter. I will be fine." Gunther hugged his daughter. "Daddy, go meet someone. Bring her to see me, OK?"

Keith drove to Derrick's and Gunther placed Christy's bag in the trunk. The two men did not speak. After the car was loaded, Gunther cleared his throat. "Ummm hmmm, you are the only guy she brought home. You're her boss, huh? Just keep my little girl safe. Make her happy."

Keith breathed a sigh of relief. "Mr. Marcolini, Christy means the word to me." He replied.

"Gunther, call me Gunther. Just so you know. You hurt my baby, then that fancy badge won't keep me off your ass." Gunther added.

Keith laughed, "Sir. I understand. We aren't leaving yet. We have to see her sister and grandparents first."

Christy came out and Gunther liked what he saw. The young man saw her and a light shone through his eyes. He really cared about his daughter.

They left and visited with their relatives for a few hours at Marvin's home. Soon, it was time to drive away, and Keith and Christy waved their relatives goodbye.

Keith drove and the two made small talk for a few hours. Soon they were both quiet. Keith drove and whispered, "I want you so badly, I can't see straight."

Christy gasped, "An Economy Inn is two miles ahead, Let's get a room."

Keith nodded, and stepped on the gas.

Pulling into the parking lot, Keith left Christy and secured them a room. Returning to the car, the two rushed to where they could be alone. Entering the room, Christy leaped on him. Kissing him, she was as thirsty for him as a person would thirst after having been denied water for hours.

"Stop, baby, stop." Keith whispered.

"Let's slow down. Undress for me, Christy." He lay aback as she carefully removed her garments. Keith loved seeing her. She was a work of art. "Christy, you are beautiful. Let me look at you." He glanced down her body, admiring her round breasts and taut nipples, her flat stomach, and the dark triangle at the apex of her thighs."Come here."

Christy didn't move. "No, show me. Show me what I've longed for." Christy demanded. Keith stood and removed his shirt, then pants and finally underwear. Eyeing his glorious member, Christy was impressed. He was well-endowed.

"Christy," He whispered. She leaped on him, skin to skin, they devoured each other. Keith needed her, but this time, he was taking his time. Christy would know tonight that he was serious. This wasn't just a short-term quick fling for him. "I am falling in love with you. I have felt this way for some time now. I need you to understand something. I'm going to make love to you, not have sex with, not a quickie. When I love you tonight, it means something." He exhaled. "If you don't want this, don't want me, then we need to stop."

"Keith, love me." Christy gasped. Keith did. He made love to her, wanting to brand her as his. If she changed her mind, he'd be crushed.

Keith took Christy to palaces she had never been. When he was done, she was spent. She chuckled, "Director Versic, was your plan to make me useless." She teased.

Keith laughed, "No but I want you to understand, I'm all the man you need." He kissed her, and she melted.

"Keith, I love you." She whispered as she dozed. Her declaration woke him. He lay beside her and watched her sleep. He loved this girl, and he wanted a life with her. When they returned to the office, he was letting everyone know Christiana Marcolini was taken. In a few weeks, his parents were expecting him. He was flying to the island, and Christy would be with him. He could not wait. He didn't go home much, but now he had to share something magnificent with them.

He would not rush her. But as far as he was concerned, she was it. After a while Christy woke up, and Keith had dozed. She took a moment and caressed his stubbly cheek. He snorted, and she laughed. Keith woke up. "What are you laughing about?" He queried.

"Nothing, you snore." Christy told him.

"So, Christy, I guess this means you are my girlfriend now." He teased.

Christy frowned and his heart froze. She could not say 'No.'

"The team will have questions." She explained.

Keith sighed, "I tell you what. I'll call them and invite them to come to my house. We can talk to them before we get to work."

Christy nodded, and Keith pulled her on top of him. "I need you again."

Christy smiled, "Keith, we need to get on the road."

"Yes, we can in a few hours. I promise, I'll let you sleep as I drive. " Christy laughed as she straddled him and sank her hot heath on his rigid member." Keith groaned and once more made passionate love to his woman. She came hard and fast, followed by her lover.

"Baby, I didn't protect you. I can't believe how careless I've been." He chastised himself realizing he never wore a condom.

Christy giggled, "What, you're not ready to be a Dad?" She teased.

Keith smiled. He'd never thought about it before meeting her. Now having met her family, and all of the children, he wanted that with her. He wanted at least five boys.

"Well, we can have children, but they have to be all boys, five boys to be precise. Can you deliver, Agent Marcolini? " Christy threw her pillow at him. The two showered and an hour later they were headed home. Keith drove to his house and ignoring her protest, carried her to his bed. The next morning, they showered and dressed, Keith called their team members. Before long the three members arrived. They were shocked to see Christy was already there.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Janet asked. Her boyfriend Brandon drove her over. Wan and Hector high fived each other. Landon called Keith a sly dog. Eventually Janet caught on.

"Wait, are you two? Oh my god, you're together. It's about time." She laughed. "Now it makes sense. This is why you requested a transfer."

Keith confirmed her suspicions. And the team was happy for them. Landon teased him that Oryan might be by to see him. Keith laughed and humped his shoulders. "Oryan was a fool. I'll never hurt her like he did."

Janet had many questions, and Christy answered them the best that she could. They ate breakfast and then the team left.

"Hey, I need to go to my place. You'll take me?" she asked.

Keith grabbed his keys. For the first time, he saw her apartment. She thought he'd leave, but she was wrong. As a matter of fact, he explained that until she moved in with him they were living from house to house.

Christy laughed and shoved him all of which lead to them being naked and in his bed.

They spent the rest of the day together. The next morning, they returned to work. Keith reported to the CIA office, and Christy rushed to her office to see who their new supervisor was. Her smile did not last long.

THE END OF PART TWO