Amorous Agents Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

Keith was happy for the two couples, and her reaction made him realize that he wanted to be the one to make her so happy that she cried. Gunther stayed the night; usually he was on the road and rarely stopped unless it was a holiday. He retired to one of Keith's guestrooms and called Dawn and Derrick. He told them what happened and his concerns for his daughter. However, Keith was here and she was in good hands. He could not stay to long, because he had deliveries, but on his way back through, he was checking on her again.

Christy dozed off. And Keith called his father. It had been a few weeks since he had spoken to his parents. His mother met Christy and fell for her instantly. They spent the entire visit together. His father liked her also, and told him to step up. He didn't want to let another fellow sweep in and take his prize. Keith told his father what he intended. His Dad listened, and told him he was proud.

Keith hang up and joined Christy in his room. He expected Gunther to say something and was surprised when he didn't. He slept holding her close. Christy awoke the next morning feeling a pair of strong arms holding her. She twisted and looked into his slumbering face. She smiled, then she heard movement. She remembered her Dad was here.

She sprang up and put on Keith's robe. Walking into the dining room, she saw that her dad was making coffee. "I'm impressed. Only guys can figure out that monstrosity." She teased as she hugged her father in a morning greeting.

"Sweetheart, are you, OK?" He asked,

Christy laughed, "Daddy, I've had worse sprains playing with Rosa when we were kids. I'm fine."

Keith greeted both of them and hugged Christy, "Babe, let me make us breakfast. Relax and watch some television."

Gunther stood, "I'll help you." The two men seemed to know their way around the kitchen. Keith was drinking a cup of coffee black, when he faced Gunther and said. "You know I plan to marry your daughter, right?"

Gunther frowned, "Are you asking or telling me?"

Keith smiled, "Both, I hope you will give us your blessing."

Gunther smiled, "She is my heart. Make her happy and we'll get along fine."

Then they both took turns taking care if Christy.

Christy returned to work and met their new head agent. Agatha Berclone had been assigned to their office and she was alright. She followed strict rules and the team worked well with her. Before taking over, she talked with Leslie and Leslie warned her about Marcolini. She also talked with other agents and they told her Marcolini was a handful. She expected the worse, but after getting to know Christy, she realized she was a lot like her. She smiled, she remembered when she first started there forty years ago, and the boys didn't like having a girl on the team. It seemed that Ms. Marcolini would someday be a great agent.

After her accident at work, Christy stayed with Keith a few nights. When she decided to go back to her apartment, he was upset. They argued and she gladly went back home. Christy didn't understand, but the first night she was away from him, she was not alone long.

Around ten, someone knocked. When she went to open the door, Keith let himself in with her spare key. She was so glad to see him that she didn't notice he was in his robe and pajamas at first. When she did, she laughed. He laughed with her and when she finished, he held a silver ring box in his hand.

"Christiana Marcolini, I planned to do this over dinner tonight, but you moved out and ruined my plans. It doesn't matter because you mean the world to me. Will you be mine, my wife? Will you marry me?" He asked. His body was shaking.

Christy dropped to her knees and her arms encircled his neck. "Yes, she cried, "Yes"

He lifted her and carried her to her bed. They worshiped each others bodies. He kissed, caressed, and loved her until her limbs were limber. Soon, he entered her warmth. It was beautiful and mind blowing. Knowing that one day soon, she would be his wife. Keith slid in and out of her body in painstakingly slow strokes. He wanted to brand her as his and after tonight, no one would question that.

She came hard as her body convulsed, showering him with her sweet nectar. He soon followed, secure in the knowledge, that all was well in his world.

They slept. The next morning, she showered and made coffee as she waited for him. Keith had brought a suit with him so he didn't have to go back to his home to dress for work. They walked into the office together, with Christy wearing his ring. Everyone congratulated them. The engagement was wonderful, but she never called her family.

One day Keith asked if she planned to tell them, and she explained that with the twins getting married, she didn't want to interfere. They would announce it after their wedding. So Keith smiled. He knew Christy was a private person.

One night, she asked for a simple ceremony. They could have a civil ceremony and inform their families later. This bothered Keith, but he simply hugged her and said OK. His mother called, and Christy told her the same. She wanted a simple civil ceremony.

Keith didn't understand. He had two brothers and when they got married, their wives wanted huge weddings. Christy deserved a real wedding. This issue became so heated that one day she stopped talking. Soon, months flew by and they had to go home for the twins wedding. Keith was still confused. He did not understand why she did not want a wedding. They arrived and no one knew they were engaged. Christy wore his ring, but everyone was so busy, no one noticed.

The first night at the rehearsal dinner, he tried to bring up a wedding again and something flashed in her eyes. She shook her head no. Gunther joined him and they chatted.

Throughout the entire wedding, Christy never told anyone about their engagement and a part of Keith wondered did she really want him? It was at the wedding when he walked down the aisle with her that he knew he wanted a wedding. He wanted to see his bride coming to him. She deserved to be the center of attention.

At the reception, he saw Gunther walk outside and talk to her. She masked it, but he could see pain in her eyes. Soon, Darius called them up and announced their engagement. He fought back tears as her family welcomed him into the fold and her aunt and other relatives showered her with love. At one moment, they locked eyes and he could see that deep down this was something she really wanted.

She told her folks she wanted a civil ceremony, but Aunt Dawn was not having it. Soon, the reception ended and they headed back home. Dawn had actually gotten his mother's number and she was calling. As he drove home, Christy napped. His Mom called. "So, we get to have a real wedding, now?" She asked.

Keith sighed, "Seems so."

His mother was silent. "I'm visiting tomorrow. I want to talk with Christiana. Let her know that I'm coming." Keith said he would and his Mom told him she loved him and to give her love to Christy. Christy held his hand as she slept. He glanced at her and smiled. He was a lucky man.

He drove to his home. It was late and they still had two days off of work. He carried Christy inside and placed her in their bed. Next month she was not renewing her lease and moving in with him permanently. They were scheduled to marry in four weeks, but Keith was willing to wait if they could have at least a small wedding. He took his time and undressed his woman. Then he undressed and climbed into the bed beside her, Christy turned into him and reached for him, "Keith, I love you." She whispered in her sleep.

He dozed and replied, "I love you too sweetheart."

The next morning, they made breakfast. Keith mentioned that his mother was flying in. Dawn called her. Christy looked nervous. Keith was instantly alert.

They ate, cleaned up, and went for a walk. As they were out, Keith's mother called. They met her back at his home. She was so happy to see them. On her way over, she called and asked Dawn to meet her. She told Keith she was kidnapping Christy for the day, and to entertain himself.

She and Christy left and went to the airport where her Aunt Dawn got off of a plane. Christy was so happy to see her aunt that she hugged her close. Beatrice watched. The two women looked so much alike, and loved each other dearly.

She greeted Dawn and they stopped for brunch. Christy was not hungry so she drank a coffee. The older ladies talked, and then the wedding came up. Christy froze. She really didn't want to talk about this. Beatrice and Dawn shared a look.

"I really don't want all of that. I mean a civil ceremony is all I deserve, um, I mean, all I need." She whispered.

Dawn frowned. "Christy, is it cost? You don't have to worry; your dad and I will pay whatever it cost." Dawn explained.

Christy looked alarm. "No Aunt Dawn, you've done so much for me but I really don't..." She looked away.

Beatrice spoke, "A girl never forgets her wedding. It is not just a ceremony love, its spiritual."

Dawn smiled. She remembered marrying Derrick and how special it was. Christiana had just moved here and as a flower girl. She was adorable. Dawn reminisced, "Remember when you were eight and you and Rosa carried flowers in my wedding. You had just come to us."

Christy stood and walked away. Dawn became anxious, "Christy, sweetheart, what is it?"

"Nothing Aunt Dawn, I remember. It was beautiful." She answered quietly.

"Christy, come here and sit sweetheart."Beatrice called.

She sat, and Beatrice took both of her hands. Dawn moved really close beside her, and Beatrice said the one thing that made her cry uncontrollably.

"You don't want a wedding because your Mom is not here. You want your mom to be here." Beatrice whispered.

Christy broke. "She missed everything. Aunt Dawn, I know you have always been there and filled in and I love you. I do, but I missed having my Mom. I never learned anything about her other than her name was Olga Wick, and she was a body builder. Years ago I found out she used steroids. She loved me, I know she did. At night, she would always sing to me. Then she got sick and Dad came and got me.

"It's silly, I know, but I want her to be with me. I want her here and she isn't. So no I don't want a wedding, I don't want another reminder that my Mom is gone." Beatrice hugged her and Dawn hugged her as well.

Dawn was shattered. She wasn't enough. Beatrice squeezed her hand and Dawn had to say something. "I know I wasn't your mother. I know I could never replace her, but Christy, I'm here. Look at me; I will be here with you through everything. I'm sorry you feel like I'm not enough and I understand. You see, I know how it feels to lose your Mom. I know how empty you feel, but a wedding is more than that. You see, I believe that Olga has always watched out for you and she will be with you when you marry Keith."

Dawn wiped her tears, "Sweetheart, this is one time I'm asking you to let me fill in. Let me be there for you. Let us plan and give you this wedding."

Christy smiled, and wiped her tears away. "Auntie Dawn, I love you. Thank you."The women hugged, and the rest of the day they planned a small, yet simple wedding.

When Christy came back home she was wiped. Keith met his mother and Dawn at the door. The ladies informed him that tomorrow they were going to back to Christy's apartment, and he needed to choose his best man and pick his tuxedo.

Beatrice started planning. "Christy, darling, select your maid of honor. Call her tomorrow and ask. That way if she can't do it, you can choose another friend." Christy opened her mouth to speak, but Beatrice had moved on to Dawn. The two women were talking and writing down notes.

Keith took Christy's hand and guided her into another room. "Babe, are you alright. My Mom can be a force. If you don't want all of this, we won't do it."

"No, it's OK. You want a wedding, don't you? She asked.

Keith looked sheepish. "Well, I know it's not manly, but yes. Her first choice was Rosa, but she would not make it. Her baby would be born and she would not be able to travel. Cammie and Rory were out of the country. Then she thought about Janet. She'd ask her.

Dawn told her the wedding party was simple, between Keith's nieces and nephews and their own children she would have a full bridal court.

Now they needed a location for the wedding and a date. Beatrice had already taken care of that. She actually took the initiative when Keith called and told them they were engaged. Beatrice smiled, "Already taken care of. All I need is the date to confirm. Christy smiled; I want to marry on a Saturday, in the afternoon."

Beatrice smiled, and called. She came back in and said, "Done, in five weeks, you and Keith will marry in a special ceremony at Botanical Falls. The wedding will be catered, so all I need to do is help finalize the menu. Now, we have your gown, you'll call your friend to be your matron of honor, I'm sure Keith has a best man in mind, and the wedding can be for family only, if that's what you choose."

Christy smiled and hugged her mother-in-law. Keith sat there not saying a thing. He was too happy. He and Christy were getting married in a few weeks. She was his dream. Beatrice yawned, "Girls. I'm not as young as I used to be. Keith, I'm taking the green room, and Dawn will sleep in the blue room. Son, we both want coffee in the morning, so don't over sleep." She hugged him, and hugged Christy. "Rest my dear. We have a full day tomorrow." Dawn hugged her niece as well. Christy held on to her aunt a bit tighter.

Christy and Keith rode to work together, and Christy asked Janet to stand as her maid of honor. She accepted immediately, and soon the news spread. Everyone had questions and wanted to attend. Keith called his mother and she said they could accommodate up to seventy-five guest. Christy said she wanted a small ceremony and she would honor her wishes.

The weeks flew by and her entire family traveled to the city. She still had her apartment, so her grandparents stayed there. Nick said the apartment reminded him of his younger days. Everyone else booked hotel rooms, and they were covered by Keith's family.

The wedding was after two on a cool Saturday evening in September. The foliage was beautiful with the leaves turning a bright orange and brown. Christy chose earth tones for her colors. She was in her dressing room thinking when her Aunt came in.

"Hey, are you alright?" Christy smiled, "I'm fine, nervous but fine. Aunt Dawn, you look beautiful."

Dawn smiled, then Christy said one more thing. "Aunt Dawn, I can't believe I forgot this, but will you take my Mom's place. I mean you already have. You raised me, and in many ways you are my Mom. So today, make it official; sit in my Mom's seat."

Christy held her breath. If her aunt said no, then she would understand. After all didn't she have a breakdown like a baby crying about her Mom.

Dawn smiled, "I'll be honored." Christy hugged her. Soon someone knocked. Christy called come in and her dad entered.

"Baby girl, you are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." Gunther sighed, "If he mistreats you, I'm coming for him."

Christy smiled and hugged her Dad. "I love you daddy." She whispered.

The ceremony began, and Gunther stood tall as he walked his daughter down the aisle. Derreon and DJ set up cameras to stream the wedding to Rosa who was at home with her week old son, Felix Jr.. When he reached the front, Christy had to touch her dad and whisper, "Daddy, let go." Gunther did and the audience chuckled. That was not all, she looked at her groom, her Keith and he was crying. Christy smiled and wiped away his tears. Keith whispered, "Christy, I love you so much." She replied, "I love you too." The pastor cleared his throat and the ceremony began.

There was not a dry eye in the room. Before long Mr. and Mrs. Keith Versic were introduced into the world.

Everyone cheered. The family celebrated into the night, and Keith and Christiana thanked the Gods that they had found each other.

EPILOGUE

Time passed, and the family gathered for Thanksgiving once more. Brian, Brandon, Rory, and Camirra came and brought their kids. As Darius's first grandchildren, the babies were spoiled rotten. Everyone was relieved that Camirra had boys while Rory had a set of girls.

Everyone arrived and shared stories. Each family member shared a memory and gave thanks for just being together. Marge once again did not cook this year. Marvin sat beside her, each grateful that through everything, their family grew stronger.

This year everyone was excited, Gunther was coming and bringing a friend. Christy was nervous. As much as she encouraged her Dad to date, she was nervous about meeting the other woman in his life. Keith held her and told her it was alright. He was still her Dad.

Gunther drove up. It was obvious he had someone else in the truck. He got out, and realized he was actually nervous. When he introduced his guest, he hoped Christy liked her. After all, he spent his life trying to protect his daughter.

He opened the passenger door, and she climbed out. Everyone was stunned to see a beautiful dark-skinned woman. Dawn looked closer and she knew her. She had not seen this girl in a few decades, but when she was on the circuit, this girl was one of her best friends, Trina Lakes. The two women embraced and Dawn wanted to know everything.

The family learned that Trina and Gunther dated off and on for years. Whenever he was on the road, they often found ways to spend time together.

No more questions were asked, and the family enjoyed their dinner. There was one more thing that needed to be done. Camirra picked up her dad's basket ball and smiled at her sister, Rosa, and Christy. She then faced Trina, "So Trina," she asked, "wanna play?"

Darius and Derrick chuckled. Gunther looked a bit uncomfortable. Christy smiled and kissed Keith on the cheek, as she placed their daughter in his arms. "Babe, I'll be back." She joined her family. Keith laughed, as did Brian and Brandon.

The guys looked on as Trina gladly accepted the challenge. The girls picked teams and the guys cheered their ladies on. Trina was not a great player, but she was a good sport. Everyone was happy to welcome her into the fold.

THE END

Thank you for reading this short series. I hope you enjoyed it.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers
12