Amorous Senior Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They agreed to the time and Enid was now able to relax. Her date with Clyde was all set up, her lure to the party was finalized and her outfit was all picked out. Enid decided to take a nap right after lunch and maybe a few pages of her book. She loved mysteries especially if they involved a little sex here and there. Life was good.

Saturday came and Enid was beginning to get excited. Clyde was, too. He picked out what he was going to wear. Since they had never discussed where they were going, he wasn't sure how to dress so he decided that jeans might be under dressing and a suit was over dressing. He played it safe and went with a nice light blue shirt with a button down collar, a dressy pair of gray slacks and his favorite navy blue sport coat, no tie. His black loafers would finish off the ensemble. Business casual, all the way, no way he could miss.

At six on the nose he pulled up in front of Enid's house and went to beep the horn. He suddenly realized that he was picking up a lady, not some high school girl, he should do it the right way and go to her door to get her, which he did. With him he brought the flowers he had picked up on the way. Nothing fancy, but he wanted to make a decent impression.

Enid greeted him at the door and was tickled pink at the flowers. She invited him in while she put them in some water then got her shoes on. Clyde moved in for a kiss but Enid cut him off. "Hold it there buster, I'm not that easy."

Clyde immediately went into an apology but Enid cut him off saying, "Oh hell, one kiss. NO TONGES!" He gave her a peck on the cheek but Enid felt that was holding back too much. She grabbed his lapels and gave him a good one right on the lips, saying after, "I don't want to rush, but I don't want to take forever either. A nice pace for the evening, sound good?"

Clyde said it did and they headed for the car. When they got in, Clyde asked where they were headed. Enid said, "Well, later tonight you get to meet the gang, but that's not until 7 so how about we head from Albert's Lounge over on Spring Street for a cocktail. Oh, damn, you're only 20. Wait, you can order a coke. I get to drink. I'm 3 times 21 plus 10. Drive my dear, drive."

"Wait, meet who? Who am I meeting? I thought it was going to be just us?" Clyde was a bit nervous and began to fidget in his seat as he drove which started to make Enid a bit nervous.

"You're not afraid to be seen with an old lady are you? Are you chickening out on me and please, for God's sake, and ours, relax before you get us killed."

"Oh, no, no not at all, I...I just...I'm nervous about meeting your friends. They might think I'm some kind of jerk or that I'm some cute kid and treat me like one. I'm just," he was swerving a bit as he talked, the nerves were really kicking in. He continued, "what do I do when I meet them? How should I address them? Am I dressed OK?"

Enid told him to pull over. When he did she took his hand and said, "First off, if you get us killed my night will be ruined. Yours won't be so hot either. Calm the fuck down." She continued, "You're dressed just fine. You look very handsome. I like how we're both in blue. Address them by their names when I introduce you, they're nice people. I told the girls about you and they're happy you're coming along."

"You TOLD them about me? What did you say?" Clyde was beginning to get on Enid's nerves with all this worrying.

"I told them how we met and that you were a nice person and cute. Not a lot."

"Oh great, I bet they think I'm a real simpleton or a pervert or..."

"Clyde, if you don't calm down, I'm getting out of the car and you're on your own. They don't think anything bad of you but frankly, I'm starting to. Are you going to have a nice night with me, or are you going to be dumped before we even start our date?"

Enid was laying down the law and Clyde knew she was very serious. He took a few very deep breaths and said, "I'm ok. Yeah, I'm sorry. I can handle this, but can you see why I'm rather unlucky with girls? I tend to over think things."

Enid just patted his hand and said, "Drive."

They got to Alberto's where Enid got a glass of merlot and Clyde got a ginger ale. They talked for a bit about Clyde's classes and how much he liked college. Enid told him about her college days at Yale and how she was the first in her family to attend such and prestigious school. She told him about her late husband and how, even though he had been a jerk at times, he was still the love of her life.

"Foster had his issues and I guess I can't condemn him, I mean, I'm the one who played around. He was as loyal as an old hound dog," she said to Clyde, adding, "I never really explored my wants and desires until he was gone. We had a mediocre sex life, well, at first it was pretty good, but as time wore on, it got dull."

"You cheated on him? A lot?" Clyde's interest was obvious. He had never expected such stories from a woman as old as his grandmother...OLDER in fact. "Did he know?"

"Well, I had a couple of encounters with guys, but that was it. I always felt bad afterwards, but DURING, that was a different story. I felt very frustrated. I felt that I needed more, wanted more. I wanted to try new things and new men, but Foster was old fashioned. No, he was..." She hesitated then added, "he was traditional. I could never fault anyone for that, especially someone so devoted to me."

"Did he know about your encounters?"

Enid stared off somewhat past or maybe through Clyde and after taking a deep breath said, "I think he did, but he never got angry, never felt the need to get even or to rage against me or leave me. You know something, he seemed to be hurting, but I couldn't help myself. I really loved the playing around, still do. I just wish I had given a little more thought to Foster's feelings."

Clyde wanted to console her. He took her hand in his and looked right into her eyes. Then he said, "Enid, you did it twice you said? I think, though yeah, still wrong, you controlled yourself. You weren't out having fun with every Tom and Harry's dick." He gave her a little wry smile. It gave her a chuckle.

"Water under the bridge, Clyde. It just doesn't matter anymore. We should head for dinner."

They got up and Enid went to pay the check but Clyde insisted. When she tried to point out that college students should hold onto their money for college stuff, Clyde said, "I'm being a gentleman. Besides, it was only one glass of wine and one ginger ale. I think I can handle this."

They drove to La Prima Napolitana and parked not far from the door. They felt lucky to get such a great spot. When they entered, Ruth was waiting near the door. She jumped up and gave Enid a hug and then looked at Clyde, impressed.

"So, this must be your grandson. Earl is it? You're such a handsome young man. You're in school, right?" prattled on Ruth before Enid could even take a breath. Clyde was trying to respond but Ruth kept going. "So, what's your major? You are so sweet to go out with your grandmother like this. Enid, he's handsome. Which son does he belong to?"

Enid looked over at Clyde and said, "I'm not sure. Clyde, what's your father's name?"

"Angus," replied Clyde.

"I didn't know you had a son named Angus! And you don't even know who's son this is? What's gotten into you?" demanded Ruth.

"He's not my grandson you silly old fool," Enid interjected, finally straightening Ruth out. "He's my date. This is Clyde and yes, he IS handsome. Clyde, this lunatic is Ruth."

"Very pleased to meet you," said Clyde as he stuck out his hand.

As Ruth took his hand, Enid could clearly see light dawn on Marblehead as Ruth said, "OH YEAH! Roberta mentioned you were brining a date. What's your name again, son?"

"Clyde. My name is Clyde."

"Who the hell names a kid Clyde these days?" asked the ever diplomatic Ruth. Enid felt a small wave of relief since she had been dying to ask that same question, but felt it a bit rude. Good ol' Ruth!

"My family is Scottish, VERY Scottish. I even speak some Gaelic."

Ruth continued, "I didn't know Scotch people spoke Gaelic. I thought it was us normal folks, you know, Irish."

"Not to be rude, but 'SCOTCH' is a drink, Scott-ISH is the people and Gaelic has a few variations," answered Clyde holding back a desire to launch into a lesson on Scotland to make this friend of Enid better informed. He was just a tad angry, but in full control.

Ruth was ready to go on and on about this, but Enid felt enough time had been spent on the matter and knew Ruth would forget within an hour anyway so she said, "Ok, regardless of who speaks it, this is an ITALIAN restaurant and the Italians do NOT speak Gaelic. Do you have a table Ruth?"

"Oh, even better, we decided to be more private and got their function room. It's just the right size. I think it's this way." And Ruth led Enid and Clyde right to the main dining room, then to the restrooms and on her third attempt; she made it to the function room.

When they entered, a group of about 20 people all called out, "SURPRISE!" and Enid saw the banner which read, "HAPPY 75th ENID! ¾ of the way to 100!"

Enid was not really surprised, but she WAS very touched and started to tear up a bit. Even Hal was there, in the corner with his oxygen tank, accompanied by his sister Carol.

Enid made the rounds hugging everyone and thanking them for being there and telling everyone how surprised she was. Enid was a pretty good actress, but she truly was touched. She dragged Clyde along introducing him as her new boy toy. Clyde was beet red, but was getting a kick out of the whole thing, well, until they got the Hal.

"You looking to take my place, kid?" asked Hal in a rather menacing voice. "She's mine, bottom line. Well, as soon as I'm able to fulfill my duties. Don't get too comfortable ya punk."

Clyde smiled meekly and glanced at Enid who just grinned. When she gave Carol a hug and kissed her cheek, Carol whispered, "I've got something he doesn't have. Whenever you want to use it again, let me know."

Enid gave Carol a little squeeze of the butt and winked as she continued though the crowd, Clyde dutifully right behind her.

"Did she grab your ass?" whispered the rather turned on Clyde into Enid's ear.

"Long story; maybe another time," she whispered back over her shoulder.

The party went very well and everyone had a terrific time. A few of the girls slipped Clyde a glass of wine here and there when Enid wasn't looking. In a way, some of them were a bit jealous of Enid, not all, but some. Clyde was not only a good looking kid, but he was very polite and had a wonderful sense of humor. Enid could clearly see he was more comfortable with people than he let on. Enid was growing quite fond of Clyde.

There was dancing and some sing-alongs to some old favorites. A few of the guests began to get a little tipsy, but thankfully they all had someone to drive them home. Clyde was getting a kick out the group and in spite of getting an occasional evil eye from Hal, everyone seemed to genuinely like him also. He also made a point of dancing with Enid and holding her hand now and then. It wasn't an act, he was truly loving everything about this party, especially Enid.

The group partied hearty until the manager of the establishment came in and got hold of Roberta, the chief organizer. He made it clear that closing time for the restaurant was 11:30 and it was already 11 O'clock. He wanted to know if the group would be finishing up soon. Roberta said they would and almost shoved him out of the room. As he walked away he grumbled to himself, "Old people, huh, I honestly figured they would be out the door by nine...should be in damn bed back at the home."

He was lucky Roberta hadn't heard that. She'd been known to knock a few guys in their rumps in the past when they got out of line. It went back to her field hockey days at Smith College. She was 72 but as tough as ever. Ruth was another story, as tough as whipped cream on a warm day.

Once the party was over and all the guests had said their good-byes, Enid thanked everyone and she and Clyde made their way to his car. Enid stopped him and looked him square in the eye and said, "I saw you sipping wine. I could get in some trouble if we get pulled over. Are you OK to drive or should I?"

Clyde was just a bit embarrassed but assured her he had drunk very little. He stressed, VERY little. Enid smiled and said, "Yeah, you seem fine."

They got in Clyde's car and he asked, "So, where to now?"

"Home, Clyde," she replied and off they went. The drive was filled with laughter as Enid recalled the evening's events. She was especially amused by Hal's hostility towards Clyde but Clyde was actually a bit nervous about it. Enid assured him, there was nothing to worry about; Hal was more bark than bight, especially since he had very few of his original teeth.

When they pulled up to Enid's house, Clyde appeared restless. In his mind, he was screaming how much he wanted to go in and finish what he had started out to do, but outwardly, he was trying to be blasé and give Enid the impression he wasn't expecting anything; to be to forward might seem rude at least.

Enid sensed his anxiety and she took his hand. "Clyde my boy, do you want to come in for a bit? I could maybe make you breakfast later."

Clyde got a puzzled look on his face. "Breakfast? We just had..." he stopped and slowly began to realize where she was going with that statement. His head snapped towards her and he fixed his eyes on her. His restlessness was turning into a complete meltdown but again, he tried to give the appearance of total calm. He was failing miserably.

"Come inside," Enid said soothingly, and she kissed his hand. "You were a perfect gentleman tonight and proved yourself quite mature. You also proved to me that you were not simply out to bang an old lady. I admire that and I truly want to consummate our arrangement."

Clyde leaned forward and kissed her. A mere peck, but true feelings were behind it and he took his hand back, exited and walked around the car in order to open the door for Enid, a true gentleman. Enid was flattered.

They entered the house and Enid took his hand again, leading him upstairs. Clyde was silent. So much he wanted to say just would not come out. He followed her meekly up to her bedroom where she pulled the shades. No show for the neighbors tonight. They kicked off their shoes and kissed.

Enid stood before Clyde and began to unbutton his shirt. As she did, she kissed his chest and ran her hands around to his back, pulling him forward and kissing him deeply. His skin was warm and soft. He had a bit more chest hair than she expected and she brought her hands back around and ran them through it, leaning in and kissing his neck. Clyde just stood there. He was fixated on watching her every move. Her hands were cool on his body. Her touch was gentle and she tickled him just a bit

Once his shirt was off, she leaned back just a bit so as to truly survey his upper body. Enid smiled and Clyde smiled right back. Then she undid his belt and pants, sliding them down below his knees and lowering herself to hers. She glanced up and said, "Boxers? I thought you were a tighty-whitey kind of guy.

Clyde grinned and replied, "I like to keep all my options open."

Enid slid the boxers down to reveal Clyde's manhood, hanging there. It was a bit bigger than she had imagined and she was looking forward to seeing just how big it would get. She saw that he had shaved his pubes and did a pretty nice job of it. Enid nuzzled his genitals feeling them against her cheek. She kissed his thigh, then turning her head just a bit and giving his sack a kiss. Clyde began to grow. Enid helped him step out of his pants then wrapped her fingers around his cock giving it just a little stroke as she kissed the head lightly. Clyde sighed. Enid cupped his testis and gave them a little massage as she engulfed his now rock hard 7 inch member. She took almost all of it into her mouth which impressed Clyde very much. He could feel her tongue massaging the shaft and said a little prayer that he would last for a while before climaxing.

Enid knew what she was doing and wasn't about to let Clyde get off so quickly. After mouthing his organ for a few minutes, she stood and instructed him to disrobe her. He unzipped her dress. The zipper went all the way down to her rear end and Clyde couldn't help but ask, "How did you get this zipped? What kind of reach to you have?"

"A good enough reach, but it's getting a bit harder and I may end up giving up zippers." She then added in playfully commanding way, "Enough talk, undress me."

He was still standing behind her when he let the dress fall to the floor. Enid stepped out of it. Clyde then undid her bra and slid it off, letting his fingertips brush her breasts. Enid shivered just a bit at his touch. Clyde slid he fingers up and down her arms as he pulled her towards him and he kissed her neck and shoulders. He had somewhat expected a landscape of wrinkles and furrows, but her skin was still fairly taught and the age spots were not nearly as numerous as he pictured. He was very pleasantly surprised by just how nice her body was. He cupped her breasts as his lips continued their journey around her upper torso and he would give little licks now and then to her neck, sucking occasionally as well. He could feel her hardening nipples between his fingers and he squeezed her breasts gently.

Enid was surprised at how adept Clyde was. She had entered into this deal believing she'd be teaching him how to make love to a woman, but he obviously knew what he was doing and it was feeling so wonderful. Enid was a bit moist and becoming just a little dizzy. Clyde's hands felt so good on her breasts, her arms, everywhere he put them.

After several minutes of this tender foreplay, Clyde lowered himself to his knees and pulled down her panties. He kissed her cheeks and held her hips as he ran the tip of his tongue between, from the top of the separation, and down below each cheek. He then kissed his way up each side and to the small of her back. That's when he turned her around to face him and he kissed her hips all around the small plot of hair. He was surprised that a woman of 75 would have a little heart shaped patch of gray pubic hair just about her lips. He smiled at this.

"You like that?" Asked Enid when she saw the amused expression on his face. Clyde just nodded and continued his kissing of her body. Then he stood and moved her to the bed where he laid her with her feet still on the floor. He slowly spread her legs and kissed his way up to her mound which was glistening with her nectar. Enid was always ready for sex, but often would need lubricant; Clyde was finding that even a woman of 75 could get wet.

He dove in and worked magic on her, kissing all around before touching upon her clitoris. Enid was beginning to groan as he sucked the little button into his mouth and flicked his tongue over and over across the tender flesh. He felt her body tense up and her groaning became far more intense and guttural. As best she could, she grabbed the back of his head and pushed him in so close he was almost head first between her vaginal lips. She rocked her hips up and down as Clyde continued his task until Enid could hold nothing back and nearly screamed with delight as she came, not once but three times in very close succession. She then released her grip on Clyde.

Clyde was NOT done however and kissed his way up Enid's somewhat exhausted body until he reached her breasts. They were falling to each side of her body and yet, though not firm, still looked pretty damn good. Clyde began to pay a lot of attention to them, tracing the areolas with his tongue and fondling them with his hands. He began to kiss Enid's neck again as he listened to her breathing, her breaths were deep and slow as she recovered from the orgasms he had given her.