Amorous Senior Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enid reached down and took his hardness by the hand and guided him into her. As he slid deeply inside, he could feel himself beginning to breathe more rapidly and with each stroke, in then out, he could feel every inch of his body grow goose bumps. He was sweating a bit and his pulse was becoming more rapid. She was so warm and soft inside and regardless of her age, had some firmness. His slow pace began to quicken and after only a few minutes, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Enid seemed to read Clyde's mind when she alleviated his concerns by saying, "Cum inside me. I want to feel it."

Clyde did and he filled her. His thrusting continued for several minutes after his climax. Though he was slowly going flaccid in his post orgasmic stage, he didn't want it to stop. Enid felt so wonderful to him and he wanted so very much to please her as best he could. Again she seemed to read his mind when she said, "You can stop now if you're getting tired." He was and he did.

After, Clyde got a damp towel and cleaned himself up a little then he returned to the bed where Enid was laying, smiling in the famous afterglow of sex. He got under the covers and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her temple.

"Thank you," he said as he held her tightly. "This was...damn, I can't describe this but I'm also very sorry."

"Sorry for what?" asked Enid, a bit surprised by his comment.

"I didn't last longer. I figured I could go for an hour or so and really get you off. I honestly feel I kind of let you down."

"Don't be so silly, mister," she scolded, "you did just fine, fantastically to be truthful. I wish I could have done more for YOU."

Clyde assured her that everything was right with the world.

Then Enid looked at her young lover and told her story again to him. She wanted him to know just who she was. He had shared his first real sexual encounter with her. Their intimacy was something that was tender and genuine and not one of her usual bangs. She wanted him to really know her.

Enid began, "Clyde, when I was your age, I was in the sexual breakdown lane. I didn't even really masturbate. I'd lean on things from time to time to give myself some fun, but overall, I had no idea what sex was or how to enjoy it. Then I met Foster. I was 24 and he was 26. We had a nice love life and I moved from the breakdown lane to the right lane. But nice was essentially all it was. When I met Hal ten years later, it was at a party that turned into a swinger's party. Do you know what those are?"

Clyde nodded. "Yeah, I've heard about that stuff. Well, I've read about them."

"Well," she continued, "I let Foster go home that night without me. I had some crazy sex with Hal while his wife had sex with another guy and two guys and another woman had, well, I think you see where I'm going here. Anyway, I felt like I had moved over to the middle lane of sex. Foster didn't know it, but Hal and I got together a few times after that. Overall, I stayed true to Foster until he died 27 years later. Or, well, he thought I was true to him. I never felt the need to discuss the matter with him. Sex with us had slowed a bit after that party, but we still were intimate."

Clyde was drowsy, it was late, but he was still very much interested in Enid's story. "So it was more than just twice."

"Actually, yeah, I know exactly how many times. Well, A few times with Hal, four to be exact, once with a neighbor of ours and once with a guy who put up a shed for us in the back yard. I'm sure Foster had an idea, if he really knew, I never found out but I always had that feeling."

"After Foster died, I swore off having sex. I felt I had wronged him and should never have sex again. I thought, 'I'm sixty-one, there's no need for me to have any more sex,' and I believed it for about six months. I was ONLY sixty-one, I was still in my prime and I was getting very horny. I realized that instead of restricting myself, I could now fully explore my potential. I didn't have any guilt on my shoulders anymore and I found myself wanting to make up for so much lost time. I had just buried my husband, how long before someone was burying me?"

"I think you have quite a few years ahead of you, Enid," said Clyde fondling her cheek.

"I hope so." She went on, "I moved directly into the fast lane. I started to make moves on any guy who seemed interested, well, ok, within reason. I DO have standards, though some might say they're a bit low sometimes...NOT YOU! You're a cutie, but there have been SOME that, well..."

Clyde found that a bit amusing. "Go on, I'm listening. HURT, but attentive." He gave her a sly smile when he said that.

"Clyde, I have been having a ball, I have to admit it. Some of the ladies and some of the men at the Senior Center look down on me. I guess in some way or other they might be right, I shouldn't be such a randy broad, but it's who I am and I'm happy. Am I taking risks, sure, but I've lived a wonderful life overall, even with Foster, things were good," then in a whisper she added, "not GREAT, but good." She continued, "I got great kids out of the deal and he was a good man. But do I regret my current lifestyle? No, most emphatically, NO. I'm having fun, like I said, and if I catch some horrid disease, well, how much time do I have left anyway?"

"If you have less than 25 more years, I'd be shocked. I look forward to your 100th and I don't want to be disappointed," said Clyde, showing very real emotion as he said it.

Enid leaned in and kissed him very deeply. To many of her conquests, she was a plaything, to this kid, who by all rights would normally be repulsed at having sex with a septuagenarian, she was a very special woman and he was connecting with her. She added, "Did you like my highway analogy?"

Clyde said he did and then, through the slits between his eyelids murmured, "I would like to sleep now. Is that OK with you?" When Enid said it was fine, he added, "I love you." Then he drifted off into a sound sleep.

Enid just lay there staring at the ceiling. She was wondering if he meant what he just said. Did he even realize what he just said? Enid was not sure how to deal with that, if she even wanted to deal with it. Clyde was a great kid, but he was a kid. Enid was definitely attracted to him, not just physically, but as a whole person.

When the sun came up, Clyde was the first to rise. It was only five o'clock and a Sunday morning, he should still be dead asleep, but once he woke up and began to review the night before, getting back to sleep was out of the question. He got out of bed quietly so as to not wake Enid who was snoring surprising loudly. He walked over to get his clothes but stopped and stared at himself in the full length mirror on the back of her bedroom door. He just stared at himself, naked with Enid in bed behind him, comprehending what had happened. "That," he thought as he gazed at the limp member hanging off of him, "was in...IN...HER!" He smiled and looked back over his shoulder. She had been amazing and was so beautiful that he just could not believe he had been so lucky. He dressed and went down to the kitchen and made some coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, he put the TV on. He heard her moving around upstairs so he poured her a cup of coffee and brought it upstairs along with some milk and sugar. He startled her as she came out of the bathroom and when she jumped, HE jumped as well, spilling the coffee and the milk.

"Oh my, oh shit. I'm sorry. I made a mess. I'll clean it right up. I just wanted to surprise you with some coffee," Clyde said as he grabbed for a towel out of the bathroom.

"Well, mission accomplished." Enid was chuckling when she added, "There's been plenty spilled on the rugs of this house over the years. Coffee and milk are nothing to worry about."

They went downstairs where Clyde insisted on making breakfast for her. The eggs, Enid stated very sincerely, were quite tasty. The toast on the other hand, needed a bit more toasting.

They sat talking about the night, about the future and about who they were. Enid felt a bond as did Clyde, but Enid, in the back of her mind, didn't want Clyde. She wanted him, but she did not want him tied down to her, a 75 year old woman. Clyde was young, he needed to be with a woman his own age. Enid was at once both deeply in love and deeply saddened. She HAD to cut him loose for his sake. She hoped deep down Clyde would understand this. She began to explain it to him.

After she made her case, she said, watching Clyde's eyes well up a bit, "Clyde, you DO see where I'm coming from, right? You're young, you need to find a woman your age so you can love her and please her for many years to come." Clyde just stood with a blank expression on his face and his eyes all red.

"Clyde, you're so amazing in so many ways, but I'm the last one you should even consider having a long term relationship with. There's no guarantee that I'M long term." She pointed out, rather chillingly.

"There's no guarantee I'll even make it back to my dorm." Sighed Clyde, adding, "Why can't we just wait and see what fate has for us?"

"Because fate never works in our favor. You could have one hell of a relationship if you only have the confidence with another woman that you've had with me. Clyde, I have fallen in love with you, but it's a love that can be put on a back burner and cherished for the rest of my life. You may feel the same, but you're at the brink of a long life that should be shared with someone special for a good long time. I cannot give you that and frankly, don't want to. I've come to enjoy my freedom, my wanton sexual abandon. I cannot see myself being tied down to anyone. No matter how we feel about each other, YOU have to move on and find Ms. Right." Enid was feeling a bit of anger that she had to take this strong stand, a bit of remorse at potentially casting aside the love of her life, and a bit of sadness that she HAD to be tough with Clyde to get him to see reality.

Clyde was slowly waking up to the reality Enid was trying to show him. He was depressed, hurt, slightly angry and in a very small way, he was feeling relief. Deep inside of him, he knew he needed someone his own age for the long haul, but all the feelings on the surface were, at this moment, in control.

They finished their breakfast and Enid cleared the dirty dishes while Clyde sat watching her. They veered the conversation away from what it had been, to laughing about the night before and what Clyde would be doing over the summer. Then Clyde went up to shower. He got dressed and came back down to where Enid was finishing in the kitchen. They stood for a few minutes in silence and then hugged. Clyde kissed Enid deeply and Enid responded.

"I can't just leave. I want to stay forever. You have no idea what you've done for me and to me," Clyde said, holding Enid tightly.

"Clyde, I can say the same to you, and I do. You go, you keep this little fling forever in your heart, but you meet Ms. Right and you have a family and a long life together." Enid responded.

Clyde sighed. "If you think I'm never going to call you; if you think this whole relationship is going to be pushed behind me; if you HONESTLY think I'm never going to call you or drop by, you're senile as all hell."

"I would bet on my not being senile."

"Shit," added Clyde, "You're more on the ball at 75 than I could ever be at 25."

He left. Enid sat down in her living room, simply wearing her robe and nothing more. She just sat for a bit, looking out the window and wondering if she did the right thing, even though she knew she had. Enid thought that she may have let the one true love of her life, leave. Then the phone rang.

"Hi Enid, it's Jack," came the voice on the other end. "We met last month at the carnival. You said to give you a call if I was nearby. Well, it just so happens that I'm going to be in your neighborhood this evening and I figured to drop by and if you're up to it, bring a pizza. That OK with you?"

"Well Jack, I DO remember you," replied Enid, "You had a goatee if I recall and you knew Steve, my plumber, right?"

"Yeah, that's me. You up for some pizza?"

"Just so long as the sausage is good." Enid snickered. They hung up and Enid had a date.