All Comments on 'AMOST - Kacy & Molly'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazng

I love it.

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandalmost 9 years ago
Order to be read and chapter name

No problem with the actual writing, but ...

Your chapter names have become somewhat hit-or-miss, so the Literotica software isn't combining these as chapters that are part of the same story: e.g., AMOST vs. 'A Man of Singular Talent", and leaving 'Ch. #' or 'Chapter #' off the names of some chapters.

Also, I believe you mentioned in an earlier posting that the reading order might not be the posting date order. If that's so, what is it?

BTW, please keep writing.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for your comments.

The stories can be read in any order. There is no plot or character development between stories.

MePe

doorknob22doorknob22almost 9 years ago
Very well done.

Loved the twist in the end. Just one criticism: at times it was confusing who was the older and who the younger. I'd add a couple more "the older sister's mouth" or "the younger sister's ass" hints.

Also: you don't tag your stories as Mind Control, any reason for that?

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 9 years agoAuthor

Doorknob: Thank you for the comment, glad you liked it.

Yes, the "younger/older" clarifications would have been a good idea, I'll remember it for the next time if there is one.

I don't tag my stories as Mind Control because the story tagging how-to guide states:

"What Not to put as Story Tags:

- Your author name.

- The story's title.

- The category in which the story is posted."

( https://www.literotica.com/s/story-tags )

Since I categorize the story as Mind Control I do not add it to the tags.

MePe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...