AMOST - Kacy & Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and Kacy's floor show is highly entertaining, and definitely helped to wake my libido up again. But watching two girls going at it is much more fun when you know you can join in. And I can, so I do.

Positioning myself behind Molly I take a moment to enjoy the view - Molly's ass is round and porcelain-white, just prominent enough to be a real headturner when packed into a bikini or pair of yoga pants. Kacy is industriously lapping at Molly's shaven pussy, and as I line my erect dick up to enter her sister Molly's tongue starts working on the underside of my dick also (I've silenced Kacy so that she cannot warn her sister). Molly jumps when my hands grab hold of her waist, and she emits a long wail as she feels my dick push past her outer pussy lips and penetrate her deeply (my earlier tweaks to the girls' mental states plus Kacy's tongue work has made Molly's pussy wet and welcoming). I start smooth long strokes, enjoying the feel of this young woman's pussy without building too quickly to climax. I feel Kacy's tongue, sometimes on my shaft, sometimes on my balls, and sometimes on Molly's pussy. On a whim I withdraw from Molly's pussy and push my dick between Kacy's lips, while suppressing her gag reflex. Kacy's surprise turns to panic as my dick enters her throat; I can't see this because Molly is in the way but I can certainly feel the incredible tightness of Kacy's throat wrapping around the head of my dick. After a few moments I draw back out of her mouth and re-enter her sister's pussy, producing a short gasp from both girls.

I continue in this way for a good while; maybe 20 minutes, maybe more. I've found a happy equilibrium, fucking the older sister's wet warm pussy with occasional forays down the younger sister's tight throat. In times like this I feel like I could continue this for hours, and sometimes I do. But there is still one last destination for my dick today.

I withdraw my dick from Molly's pussy. I feel Kacy's mind spike in alarm, as she expects to have to deepthroat me again, but instead I order her to reach her hands up and pull apart Molly's ass. Molly's asshole winks up at me, and both girls know what is in store; I allow Molly to lift her head from Kacy's pussy so her speech becomes legible once more.

"Ah! Oh god, no please, I've never, it won't-ah! AAH! UGHNOtakeitouttakeitoutpleeeasefuck- mmmpph! MMPH!"

Molly had become a little too loud, so back down her head goes to bury in her sister's pussy as I press my dick against her asshole. I have some lubrication from Molly's pussy juices and Kacy's tongue, but it's still much tougher going to penetrate Molly's tight ass. But I bear down with my weight and inch by slow inch disappears inside Molly. The feeling is incredible, as Molly's ass strains to accommodate my shaft. I am certain to climax soon, so I decide to waste no time being gentle. Drawing back my dick a little I grab tight hold of Molly's hips and slam my body down; my dick bends visibly as it forces itself deep into Molly's ass, and Molly lets out a scream that vibrates her whole body (though thankfully the volume is significantly reduced by passing through Kacy's flesh). Heedless of the waves of alarm coming from both girl's minds, I start fucking Molly's ass wildly. Right now this redhead's tight, hot asshole is a sheathe to pleasure my dick, nothing more. Molly's ass quivers as my hips slap against them, and before I know it cum is flying out of my dick into Molly's bowels. I quickly withdraw my dick, grab hold of it and point it at Kacy's horror-stricken face, just in time for a large spurt of cum to streak across her nose and into her open mouth. As I continue to ejaculate onto the teen's freckled features part of my mind is surprised at how much cum I had generated since my last orgasm; perhaps the earlier denial of climax kicked my balls into overdrive. Whatever the reason, by the time my dick has stopped spasming, Kacy's face is streaked with white cum, adding another layer of shade to her pale skin and dark freckles.

I sit back on my knees, taking a moment to get my breath back. It's been an energetic climax and I feel quite drained. Definitely in need of liquid replenishment. As I rise and leave for the kitchen I order Molly to lower her ass back down so Kacy can give her sister's abused pussy some TLC. A glass of cool water first, then crack open a beer (before noon, I know, what a terrible person I am). I bring the bottle back to the living room, grabbing one other thing on the way, and sit in the large chair. Molly and Kacy are still wrapped around each other; on my command they disentangle and sit on either side of me, legs in my lap. Despite being surrounded in girlflesh my dick is resolutely flaccid.

"Well girls, looks like you managed to drain me dry. Well done."

"..."

"..."

"Oh, did I not return your speech? I honestly don't remember. Hmm, no matter. You'd probably just say the same things you always do."

"?"

"Heh, oh yes, that. Look over there."

I gesture with my beer to a corner of the room.

"You see it? That camera there? How about that one over there? Or that one?"

"??"

"Still not quite got it have you. Fine. One more clue."

I pick up the remote control I had grabbed earlier and turn on the wall mounted TV. Kacy and Molly are transfixed as they see themselves sitting with me, in a direct feed from one of the cameras. A click of the remote and the live feed is replaced by a recording of earlier this morning - Kacy bouncing on my dick, my shaft appearing and disappearing into her ass.

Another click and another recorded moment, and I sense the girl's growing puzzlement as they watch me standing with Kacy kneeling before me and Molly kneeling behind her. Aided by Molly's hands Kacy's breasts are pressed around my dick as I thrust steadily.

"Don't remember that do you. That was yesterday. And then this was the day before yesterday-"

Molly lying across the chair on her back, struggling against Kacy holding her down while I fuck her throat.

"-and the day before-"

The redhead sisters sharing a deep kiss as I cum on both their faces.

"You've been coming here now four days, girls. You don't remember the other days because I've been wiping your memories. Seriously, you two, you've "gone to the beach" every morning of your vacation but you never wondered why you don't have tans?"

The girls watch the TV in wrapt, horrified silence. The next scene is one of my favorites - Kacy on her hands and knees, Molly underneath thrusting a large strap-on dildo into her pussy and myself counter thrusting into Kacy's ass. Kacy's recorded screams are delightfully desperate, and I feel my dick rising to the siren call.

"Oh yes, looks like that's doing the trick. Face down on the floor Kacy, it's time for your ass to get a proper reaming so I can hear those dulcet tones live."

"Oh, don't look like that, Molly. You've got another three days of vacation left. Plenty of time for both of you."

END

12