All Comments on 'AMOST - Record Store'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 6 years agoAuthor
Addendum

Author here. I forgot to credit Dor Knov, who has been very helpful in proofreading and offering his insights to this story. Apologies and thanks to him!

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4 stars

it was a good story but you and your proofreader need to do a better job you keep mixing up the names really bad at the end that is the reason i gave you 4 stars other than that a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Feedback

At first read, I feel like this story isn't quite as good as your others. The dialogue is weird by moment ("oh man, don't rape us, dude"), it feels a little disjointed, Isobel (the hot 'parental substitute' redhead) is isolated quickly and doesn't help mind-breaking the others before the end, when there was potential here. There's not enough cruel verbal teasing, or maybe it is just the laid-back dialogue elements shining through.

In fact, you are trying to do too many things at once: between the underground boxing, Ines memory wipes, the lesbians, teaching Caris sex, Isobel's sacrifice, the huge dildo... Sometimes it feels it is too much, too quickly. Like a checklist.

Some typos and names mixed by the end but who cares.

Don't take it badly: it is still an excellent 4.5 stars. I particularly appreciate the monster dildo scenes, posing Ines around, and the casual frenzy sex with Kinsley (oh you're hot when you're angry, here's bounce on my dick for the next ten minutes to relax my erection). I'd see those element returning with pleasure in later stories.

Thanks for writing those, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was a bit distracting.

Another great entry !!

taught

past and past participle of teach

taut

stretched or pulled tight; not slack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

OMG, he is back! I have been checking your profil every week or so for a year, hoping you would return. I haven't actually read the new story yet, I'll need some free time for that lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Best writer on the internet. Thank you for coming back.

Please, please, write a mother-daughter adventure for the man of singular talent. The towel whipping, belt whipping and biting parts of this story were great. Don't shy away from that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Hey, great story. Glad to see you are back!

As others have mentioned, you have some typos and mixed up a few names at the end, But nothing tragic. And as the other anon said: While all the elements of your story are great, they get lost a bit in in the whole. Maybe the reveal of Caris' rough treatment could have been the end of this story, and then treating the smaller group at Ines' to the dragon dildo would be more effective as a sequel? But what do I know, I'm not an author lol. Just write what you like.

My favourite parts were Isobel's (useless) self sacrifice and the abuse of poor innocent Caris.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back!

I am happy to read another story of yours. And I definitely approve the idea of having a mother / daughter story. I even wrote some details to you. Please please please let it become reality.

merfippiomerfippioover 5 years ago
Wow!

I thought these story series were dead/abandoned. Great to see a new story. This style is some of my (if not the most) favorite in the MC category. Please keep up the great work and keep up the legacy of the series!

pois11pois11over 5 years ago
Love this series!

So glad it's still ongoing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why nor

These are great but...why not tittyfuck literally every slut? Every one gets facefucked, then fucked, then assfucked...every single girl could have a different reaction to having her cleavage used, (humiliation because bf does it alot, or because never done it, or because the talent is reverse tittyfucking her and its disgusting to her, or because lesbian)

Just saying there's alot of good plot devices there

Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Amazing! Keep this one going!

Hope to see you bless us with another chapter of this series picking up right where this left off. Isobel’s girlfriend needs to be involved and let’s hope we are just getting things started with Ines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...