Amour Fou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God no! I guess I need to set him down easy, right?"

"I don't know if he A) deserves that and B) if that would work. I've noticed something about your husband that you might not have: he doesn't hear the word no. Just doesn't, it's why I came up to you guys at that swinger's party. He was thrusting you two towards disaster and all because he refused to look at the facts in front of him and take your clear, if non-verbal, no into consideration."

"My verbal one too," Nicole concedes. "I told him I was flat out not interested in anything happening at that party, in being set up with some man I didn't know. He still dragged me to that party."

"Well, lucky me," Hayley says with a wink. Nicole's face breaks into a smile before she presses on.

"No, you're right. I need to be direct with him but I also need to finesse it, give me time to speak to my family about all that's going on here. Not only will they going learn that I'm getting divorced but that I'm also in love with a woman, in a gay relationship. If I pull the plug right away he'll hit the self destruct button and fuck everything up."

"So, what's the plan?"

"I'll go home tomorrow night. Lay everything out to him, tell him that we are going to separate for a trial period. That will buy me some time here, time to reach out to my sister and my mother. We can roll this out slowly. Tell them I've left Dave and that I've fallen for you, then we'll see how they react. Let me tell you, my sister is banana pants when it comes to cheating and cheaters, and our situation will only inflame that further."

"Is she really that crazy about it? That irrational?" Hayley asks as she clears the table, once the plates are in the sink she sits back down.

"Yes, but she'll at least admit that she's not being rational about it. When she was in college she fell in love with a man, this would have been sometime in the late nineties, who after two years of dating came out as gay. He came out because she walked in on him blowing his boyfriend."

"Oh," Hayley drags the word out, can understand why they have to thread this needle. They'll have to deal with an irrational reaction first, have to weather that storm before everyone can get onto even ground. "So, you go home and talk to him, and then what?"

"Friday afternoon you pick me up from work and we drive back over there. I'm going to tell him he needs to be gone Friday and Saturday. We'll pack up all my clothes and things that I have to have for now and be gone by Saturday night. From there we'll work out all the next steps."

"I don't know," she pauses while Nicole gets a concerned look on her face. "It's been cold this week and your spot in the bed might be missed far too much on Thursday night."

"Aw, that's cute, my mistress is afraid of a cold bed."

"You are god damned right she is. She's also gonna punish you if you don't cut the lip."

"The only way this mouth is shutting is if you shut it."

Both women get swept up, passion and eroticism swelling in them after many days of heightened emotion, and Hayley decides she just has to shut that mouth up. She jumps up and throws the placemats off the table with a swipe of her arm before grabbing Nicole around the waist. Lifting the blonde up she sets her down on top of the table and Nicole wraps her legs around Hayley's waist. The two kiss hard, tongues thrusting into the others mouth. Hayley's palm rests on Nicole's cheek and she lets her thumb rub and stroke it. Nicole lets out one of her patented whimpers. Hayley can no longer control herself and starts tugging at Nicole's shirt.

They break their kiss momentarily for Hayley to lift the shirt up and over Nicole's head, with that off she unclasps the bra and lets both fall to the floor. She and Nicole return to hungrily kissing each other as her hands begin to squeeze and caress Nicole's breasts. When she gives the nipples a good, hard pinch Nicole moans into her mouth, pushing Hayley to go further. She starts kissing her way down the side of Nicole's neck, across her chest, kissing until she has a nipple in her mouth. Hayley sucks in on that nipple, using her tongue to trace the tip. Nicole's fingers lace into Hayley's short, dark hair as she starts to writhe in pleasure. Hayley's hands run up and down the smooth, creamy white stomach of her pet, tracing their way to her backside. She easily slips her fingers underneath the waistband of Nicole's leggings and soon has each cheek cupped with her hands. As she pulls Nicole's body closer to hers Nicole starts to grind herself on Hayley. Sensing this Hayley lifts Nicole up, forcing Nicole to stand.

Once up she forces the woman to the wall, spinning her around and pinning her to it. Nicole moans in pleasure and Hayley stands right up behind her, hands wrapped around and on her stomach. Hayley starts to kiss the nape of Nicole's neck and uses her hands to force the leggings and panties of her lover down. With those pulled down she slides in her ring and middle fingers, her pets core sucking them in. Her other arm wraps around Nicole's chest for leverage.

"Oh!" Nicole cries out when Hayley gives her first thrust, using both her fingers and her hips to get force. "Fuck!"

Nicole starts to push her hips back, giving some extra oomph to Hayley's thrusts. She has her hands flat against the wall, pushing back into Hayley, while her lover thrusts with her hips and fingers. Both women are moaning, Hayley softly and Nicole very loudly, while they both build up a sweat. In between moans Hayley will give a quick nibble to the earlobe of her lover. The grinding motion of Nicole and the placement of her hand is making her wet. A tremor erupts in Nicole's center, spreading to her entire body as she comes. While it crests she screams out in a high pitched shout. When it passes she lets her body lay flat against the wall, breathing heavy and with a large smile on her face.

"You're not finished, little lady," Hayley leans in and whispers.

Nicole turns around and smiles before planting a long kiss on her lover's lips. Hayley hikes up her left leg and plants it on the chair, giving Nicole easy access to her core. Nicole gets down on her knees and places a hand on the inside of Hayley's thigh. The scent of her lover's core overwhelms her and she dives right in. When her tongue enters Hayley's folds Hayley lets out a pleasure filled moan. Her moans are throatier and huskier than Nicole's, harder to elicit but the difficulty only makes them sweeter to Nicole. Nicole starts to tongue Hayley's clit for a time before sucking in on it, causing Hayley to moan again. As she gets closer to orgasm Hayley lets her hand drift down, her fingers interlocking with Nicole's blonde locks and then pressing her face in. Her hips start to thrust forward and she grinds her sex against Nicole's face.

"Fuck!" Hayley screams as she gets her own orgasm. "Holy fucking shit!"

That night neither one of them sleeps all that well for tomorrow their lives will change, for the better. Hayley will get her lover all to herself, no longer having to share her with that boorish husband. She also will get a girlfriend to share every part with, to be kinky with but to also just be in love, to share each other's lives with the other. Nicole will get the chance to be happy, pure and simple. Hayley makes her happy, happier than she ever has been, even in the earlier and headier days with Dave, but that happiness comes with a cost. Nicole spends the night thinking about those costs. She'll have to talk to her mom and her sister about joining the ranks of the divorced. She'll also have to tell them that she is now in a gay relationship and deal with the fallout of that. On top of all that she has to wonder how real this thing with Hayley is. It's only been a few months and they're already living together. If she had been dialed into queer culture she'd have been aware of the old joke about lesbians, UHAUL's and three months. These two are proving that stereotype true. In the end though she decides that she just doesn't care, she loves Hayley and that's all that matters right now.

After school lets out she meets Hayley for dinner, at the restaurant they met at that first time all those months ago. She's trembling again but this time it's not because of the woman across the table from her. After Hayley pays they head out into the dark, winter air, shivering as they stand outside of Nicole's car. Hayley's mind flashes back to that night and that very first kiss and it brings a smile to her face. Nicole, meanwhile, cannot get her mind off of what has to happen next before she can move on to a life full of those kisses.

"Hey," Hayley says while using a gloved finger to lift Nicole's chin up. When Nicole looks up at her she grins. "You're gonna be fine. Just go back to that house, tell him it is over and then head into your room. If he does anything, and I mean anything, you call me and I'll be there."

"Jesus, what did I ever do to deserve someone as good as you?" Nicole marvels before bringing Hayley in for a hug.

"You let me tie you up, gag you and hit you with a paddle, that's what you did," Hayley laughs into Nicole's ear.

"Promise?" Nicole laughs back. "Ok, I've got to get this over with. I love you, Hayley."

"I love you too, Nicole."

When she pulls into the driveway of her old house she feels a stone deposit itself in her stomach, it's her home but it now doesn't feel like her home anymore. She see's Dave's truck parked in the driveway and lights on in the house. With a trembling hand she unlocks the front door and steps through that threshold for one of the last times in her life. Dave, who'd been sitting on the couch and watching basketball, jumps up at the sound of his wife coming home. She's back, he thinks, I've got my opening. He hustles over to her and then see's her face, stony and determined, and his confidence falters. He pushes past that momentary loss of confidence and tries to give her a hug but she holds up her hand.

"Sit down Dave, we have to talk," her voice is hard and cold. They both sit at the far ends of the table.

"I know you're mad about Saturday, I promise it'll never happen again." Dave dives right in, hoping to bull rush her before she could set her mind.

"David," Nicole shakes her head and uses his full name, her voice is soft but firm. "I'm done, we're done."

"What does that even mean?" Dave whines, his brain barely comprehending what she says.

"It means a trial separation, Dave. It means that I'm moving out."

"With her?" He spits. When she just sits there and stares at him he reluctantly pushes forward. "When?"

"You need to be gone tomorrow night and Saturday night. We're going to be here to clear out some of my clothes and other things that I'll need. From there we'll start making arrangements."

"So, just like that, huh?" Dave turns into a petulant child. "I don't even get a fucking say?"

"A marriage is two people, both have to believe in it and want it to move forward. You and I both know we've been done for years. We haven't slept in the same room for almost four years now. This whole cuckolding thing came about as your suggestion to fixing this marriage. It only served to make me realize that I've been done for years. So no, you don't get a say because no matter what falls out of your mouth it won't change the fact that I want out."

"Whatever, fuck you cunt," Dave crosses his arms and grunts.

"And that's that," Nicole halfheartedly quips.

She gets up and heads into the master bedroom, leaving her purse on the dining room table without a thought. She draws a bath, her last in this house, and relaxes there until the water grows lukewarm. Durning the whole time she doesn't think or dwell on anything Dave said, instead focusing solely on Hayley. After getting out she realizes that her phone and purse are in the dining room. She quietly opens the door and when she walks out she finds that Dave has left the house and she relaxes some. Dave had done some stuff on the phone before packing a bag and heading out to a cheap motel on the other side of town. He'd never admit this to anyone but he wept that night. He loved Nicole, deeply, but realized that he treated her terribly and pushed her away from him. After that night his moment of self reflection wouldn't stick, he'd go back to blaming Nicole and Hayley for the downfall of his marriage but for one night he let the truth sink in. He also felt bad for what he did while Nicole was in her room but again that was just that one night. When he woke up, after sleeping only two hours, the next morning he was unburdened about his actions. After that night in the motel he would only be angry and indignant.

Nicole texted Hayley to let her know that the conversation was actually quite painless and that she was going to bed. She still worried that Dave might come home during the night so she locked the master door and propped a chair under the door handle just in case. Durning her classes the next day she was distracted and distant, the other teachers noticing it but not commenting on it. They'd gotten used to her being mercurial. Walking out to the parking lot she found Hayley waiting for her in a mini van. She jumps in and gives Hayley a peck on the cheek.

"What's with the van?" Nicole asks with a cocked eyebrow.

"It's Harlan and Luanne's, they let me borrow it. We can pack more of your stuff in it than my sedan."

They walk into the house and get right to packing up Nicole's clothes. They keep stuffing things into black garbage bags and set them in the living room by the couch. They'll load up the van in the morning and head out. After a few hours they decide to take a break, with Nicole flopping down onto the bed. Hayley, in a flash of inspiration, runs out to her bag in the living room and comes back with something in her hands.

"Wanna have some fun in that bed before you give it back to him?" She asks with a wicked smile on her face while holding up some black nylon rope. They've never used rope and Nicole's eyes light up huge.

"Fuck yes!" She practically squeals.

"Fuck yes, what?"

"Fuck yes, mistress!"

"That's better, now get undressed," Hayley orders.

Both women strip off their jeans and sweaters to reveal their underwear. Nicole gets naked and climbs up into her bed. Hayley stays in her black bra and thong and saunters up to the bed. Slowly and methodically she ties the ropes into slipknots that she attaches to the bedposts. When she slides them over Nicole's wrists and ankles all Nicole has to do is give them a slight tug and they cinch shut. Nicole whimpers and feels herself getting wet again, with Hayley it never takes long, while she waits for Hayley to return. Hayley runs out to her bag and comes back with their favorite gag. With that in place they can set the game in motion. Hayley is caressing her lover's skin with the tips of her fingers. It's just the lightest of touch, barely a brush, but it's driving Nicole wild. Hayley feels a momentary pang of regret as she didn't bring the strap on with her but makes a mental note to try the ropes again and soon. Right as Hayley's fingers are brushing her pet's folds they hear the doorbell ring. Both women's eyes go wide and Hayley rushes to get the gag off of Nicole.

"What do we do?" Hayley asks, fear in her voice.

"Take my robe and go answer it. Tell them you're watching the house for us and tell them to come back."

"Ok," Hayley says as she reaffixes the gag. "Don't you go anywhere."

Nicole rolls her eyes while her mistress is putting on the robe hanging on her bathroom door. Pulling it shut Hayley walks out of the bedroom and gets to the door right as it rings for the third time. When she opens the door, a blast of cold air hitting her exposed legs and sending a shiver up and down her body, she see's a woman who looks like Nicole but is older and her giant husband. The man, who looks just like Thor with broad shoulders and long, blonde hair, has a case of beer in his hands and the woman holds a bottle of wine. Her eyes narrow in anger and Hayley realizes that this is Nicole's sister.

"Why are you in my sister's robe?" She angrily demands

"Um," Hayley stammers.

"Get out of the way, tramp!" Nora pushes Hayley away from the door and steps into the house. "That motherfucker! How dare he cheat on my sister!"

"Wait, it's not what you think," Hayley calls out but the words get caught in her throat, swallowing them and rendering them nothing more than mumbles.

Nora stomps thought the house, bottle of wine in her hand, and kicks open the door to Dave's bedroom. She expects to find Dave in bed and naked, that cheating piece of shit. Instead she finds that the room is empty. Oh, and he's fucking her in Nicole's bed? That's the last strike, motherfucker. Absolutely livid, Nora storms into the master bedroom and see's her sister tied and gagged on the bed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Nora screams out, her mind shutting down at the image.

Hayley rushes into to room and finds Nora staring slack jawed at a livid Nicole. Nicole is screaming behind her gag, shouting things like: get out and what the fuck? Nora just cannot wrap her mind around this situation. She figured that Dave was cheating on Nicole with another woman but never in a million years would she guess that Nicole would be cheating on Dave with that woman. Her sister, both of them daughters of the longest serving Sunday school teacher that the local Methodist church has ever had (even though Nicole stopped going to church right after she moved out), is a lesbian. Hayley takes Nora by the shoulders and gently turns her around.

"Wait outside, we'll get dressed and come out soon." She doesn't give Nora an option, lightly pushing on her back until Nora's legs start moving her out of the room.

She and Ben shared shocked, uncomprehending looks as they sit down at the dining room table. Without thinking Ben takes out a beer, cracks it open and takes a sip. Nora sets the bottle of wine on the table and starts turning over her hands and everything in her mind. Hayley takes off the gag and gets Nicole out of the ropes as quickly as she can. Nicole is literally vibrating with rage and says nothing. The two women silently get dressed, Nicole in jeans and a wine colored turtleneck sweater and Hayley in black jeans and a blue and white striped sweater, before walking out of the bedroom. They take a seat at the table with Ben and Nora, they're on one side with Nora across from them and Ben at the head of the table. He knows better than to open his mouth and sits back to watch the explosion and make sure things don't get too far out of hand. Nicole slumps in her seat, arms crossed across her chest, and fumes. Her eyes are slack and out of focus, the only thing in her vision is red. She can't see Nora, can't see Ben and cannot see her lover Hayley.

"What the fuck is going on here? Who the hell is this? And what about your husband, Dave? What happened to the monogamous commitment you made, huh? How in the world can you be a cheater, and a lesbian? I don't even know where to fucking start! Do you want your marriage to end, because it is over the second Dave learns about this and he will hear about it, from me!" Nora's questions come fast and furious but Nicole doesn't act like she even hears her. Nora knows her sister, knows that when she's at her most livid she will shut down and it may take a day, or two even, before she comes down and will talk so she turns to this strange woman sitting next to her sister. "Do you have anything to say for yourself? Since she's not talking."

"Well, I can answer some of them. Other's will be best answered by Nicole. You had so many I don't know if I caught all of them but I'll answer some. To start, my name is Hayley. As to your question about what's going on here, the answer is: it's complicated. Nicole, your sister and my girlfriend, has been staying with me since Saturday night. Dave was supposed to clear out of here for tonight and tomorrow while we gathered up all of Nicole's clothes and other essentials. I believe it was explained to Dave as a trial separation, giving us time to get things situated. I know that this can seem like a lot but there is one simple thing: I love your sister and she loves me."

1...456789