Ample Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

"Yeah." I breathed.

"What about tomorrow?" she asked.

"Probably the same."

"How about we go to a movie?" she suggested "I don't have to work till seven."

I frowned. "I can't afford it."

"That's okay. I'll pay." she offered, waving her slim hand.

"Gee, thanks, Anna, but that's okay."

"Seriously, Chris," she insisted as she turned on the couch towards me "I'll me making good tips tonight and tomorrow night so I can afford it."

"Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting her to spend her money on me.

"I'm sure. I haven't been to a movie in ages. It'll be fun. What do you say?"

"Thanks." I replied as I looked into her beaming face, feeling somewhat humbled.

Anna slid closer until her right knee pushed into my left thigh. "Don't thank me. It's fun having a little brother to hang out with."

I smiled, then my eyes moved down Anna's body. It seemed that she looked sexy no matter what she wore, and that was all-the-more true with her tight black skirt and blouse. She caught me looking and straightened her back, thrusting her chest out. Her blouse grew taught over her breasts.

"So, with me around, does that mean you'll be checking out your mom less?" she teased.

"I have a mother?" I quipped.

Anna burst out laughing. She slumped towards me, her head resting on my left shoulder. I looked down at her, filling my nostrils with the scent of her shampoo. It smelled like flowers -- maybe lavender, I guessed.

"So, you think this blouse will get me more tips?" she asked, arching her back once more.

I stared as her breasts strained the thin, white cotton. My cock throbbed. "Unless you wait on blind people."

"Or maybe this would be better." she suggested with a lewd giggle.

Anna tugged at the buttons of her blouse. She undid the top two, then pulled her blouse open. Now I could see the upper half of her firm, rounded breasts, held firmly in a thin white bra. Between them was a deep cleft that I imagined my cock pushing into.

"You should apply for a job at Hooters." I suggested, emboldened by her brash display.

"I'm definitely equipped for it." she bragged.

Anna cupped her breasts in her hands through her blouse, forcing them upwards so they rose from her bra. I felt almost dizzy with arousal as my cock throbbed in my jeans as I stared at Anna's large globes. I hoped that she would not look down to my lap. Her nipples swelled and pushed out from her blouse. She brushed her thumbs over them, then looked up to me.

"Believe it or not, I'm not usually this slutty. Being around you makes me want to be naughty."

"I'm not complaining." I assured her as my eyes widened.

Anna reached up and kissed my cheek, then wiped her lip gloss from it. She leaned on my arm, wiggling down on the couch and folded her arms on her waist. I looked down into her open blouse.

"We're going to have to behave ourselves when dad and your mom are around though." she reminded me,looking up with a serious expression.

"I bet your dad would love to see you now though." I suggested.

Anna giggled. "Yeah... I know he would," she replied "but he's seen this much before anyway."

"More than this?" I pressed.

"Like, me completely topless?"

I nodded. Anna thought for a few seconds. "No, but there have been times that I've bent over in front of him with some tops on that I may as well have been topless."

"Which tops?" I asked, eager to hear more details.

"Be patient, little brother, you'll see them eventually." she said, giving my hand a squeeze.

I drew in several deep breaths slowly as I wondered if Anna was referring to her clothes or her breasts. I could not remember ever being so horny in all my life.

Anna took my hand in hers and pulled my arm around her shoulder. She squeezed my hand as it hung down, inches above her open blouse.

"I haven't cuddled with a guy in so long." she remarked, sounding regretful as she wiggled closer to me.

"Really? I thought that all the guys you know would want to."

"Why? Because I've got big tits?" she snapped, her fiery eyes locking on mine.

I gave her a chastened frown.

"You're a guy, so you don't know what it's like, Chris" she spat out "but it's hard when all people notice about you are these." She cupped her breasts briefly for emphasis. "They don't care about what kind of person I am, or if I have feelings, as long as they can get their hands on my tits."

I recoiled slightly, feeling very guilty and surprised by her tirade.

Anna paused, then sighed. Once she had regained her composure she forced a smile in my direction.

"I'm sorry. It's not your fault; you've been nice to me. I just get frustrated and fed-up sometimes with being disappointed and used."

I gave Anna a quizzical look.

"You know what the girls, and some of the guys, around here call me?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Ample Anna."

I fought back a smile, then hated myself for it. Before I allowed myself to speak I collected my thoughts and took a deep breath.

"Maybe you're looking at it the wrong way." I suggested.

"How so?" she asked, turning to face me again, eyes narrow.

I sighed. "Well, let's be honest -- you're stacked." I told her, then let out a nervous laugh.

Anna found my candor amusing, much to my relief. She even blushed slightly, which I thought she was incapable of.

"Maybe the girls call you that because they're secretly jealous -- who could blame them -- and the guys, although it's demeaning, mean it as a complament."

Anna leaned back, allowing my words to sink in.

"So I should take it as something positive?" she asked, looking confused.

"Yes," I told her "even if they intend it to be insulting, hold your head up and remind yourself that you've got what they all want."

Anna inhaled sharply and smiled. She threw her arms around my neck, pulling me tight to her.

"Thank-you, Chris," she said, pressing her nose into my neck "no one has bothered to try to make me feel better about this. It always made me feel ugly." She pressed her full, moist lips to my cheek and kissed me hard.

I placed my hands on Anna's shoulders and eased her away, looking into her damp eyes. "Anna, you are anything but ugly. You're Ample Anna and I wouldn't want you to be anyone else." I said in a slow deliberate tone.

A tear rolled down Anna's left cheek and I feared that I had said something wrong. She heaved, biting her lower lip to stop it from trembling.

"What's wrong?" I asked, thinking I had made the situation worse.

Anna gave her head a brisk shake. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong, Chris," she said between sobs "you're wonderful." She collapsed into my arms once more.

My hands were on Anna's arms, just above her elbows, as she sobbed. I felt her body quake as tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. She sniffled and looked up to me, wiping the back of her hand over her cheeks. I reached down and buttoned up her blouse.

"Anna, I like you -- no matter how much skin you're showing." I told her, looking at her face.

Anna wiped her wet eyes one more time, then brushed her hair aside. She licked her lips, then leaned into me. Her lips met mine as her hand slid around to the back of my head, urging me closer. I felt her tongue dart over my lips as I opened my mouth. Her full lips were supple and wet as they tugged at mine. My hand slid over her back, pulling her to me as we kissed. Her breathing had increased and I began darting my tongue out. Eventually we pulled away, staring at each other, breathing hard.

"Wow..." she gasped, wide-eyed.

I laughed, then nodded, licking my lips.

"So, does that count as incest?" she asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"It's getting closer." I answered.

Anna slumped back on the sofa, looking up at me. "Let me know when I'm there." she whispered.

I reached out and held Anna's left hand, rubbing my thumb over her knuckles. She brought my hand up to her mouth and placed a kiss on the back of it, then pressed my palm to her chest, just above her left breast.

"Feel my heart? You've got me excited, Chris." Her arm went limp at her side as I felt her heart pulse against my palm.

"You're not the only one." I assured her.

My hand slipped down towards Anna'a left breast. She did not resist as my fingers glided down over the swell of her firm mound. She looked down, watching as I cupped her fleshy mass, then smiled.

"Has your dad ever done this to you?" I asked as I gave her breast a squeeze.

Anna shook her head. "No. Never."

Anna's breast felt wonderful in my hand. It overflowed from my palm as I held it. Then her earlier comments echoed in my mind. I pulled my hand away, feeling guilty.

"Anna, you don't have to let me feel you to make you like you. I already do -- a lot." I told her.

Anna leaned away from me, looking up with wide eyes.

"I know. That's why I want you to." she said.

Anna reached down to my hand and brought it up, holding it to her left breast again. She smiled into my eyes as she pushed it against her.

"I like it when you touch me, Chris. It makes me feel sexy."

"I like touching you because you're sexy." I countered.

Anna giggled, making her breast move over my palm. "I wish I had met you years ago. Maybe you would have prevented me from making some mistakes." Her eyes fell towards the floor and she looked sad.

"I would have been too young then," I reminded her "maybe I am now."

Anna shrugged. "Young is good. Teenage guys are always horny; I bet you're no different."

I blushed.

Anna wiggled closer to me, wrapping her hands around my waist as she leaned on my chest.

"Don't worry about our ages, or anything else," she whispered "just hold me."

I did as Anna asked. We sat together on the couch, not talking, until it was close to when she had to go to work.

"Crap, I should be going to work." she said, looking at her watch.

Reluctantly, I pulled my arms from around her as she sat up, reaching for her purse.

"Movie tomorrow?" she asked, standing above me as she tugged her purse strap over her shoulder.

"You bet." I said.

Anna gave me a relieved smile. "Cool -- then it's a date!"

Before I could reply she leaned over, bracing her hand on my right shoulder, and kissed my cheek. She dashed out of the room even before I was able to close my gaping mouth.

Anna had barely left the driveway as she walked towards the bus stop when I began missing her.

Chapter 3

That Sunday I woke earlier than usual -- although not before Bob or my mother. I was filled with anticipation and arousal at the thought of going to a movie with Anna. Any time with her at this point, regardless of what we were doing, was welcome. As I stood in the shower, running a soapy hand over my hard cock I realized that I was falling in love with Anna. I froze, reflecting on my epiphany, as dread washed over me.

Bob and my mother were already almost finished breakfast by the time I joined them in the kitchen. I poured a glass of milk and buttered a bagel while I spoke with them.

When I heard the sound of the shower upstairs less than a half hour later I was surprised. I didn't expect Anna to make an appearance for a while yet. When she joined us she was not wearing her pink robe, but a knee-length pleated blue floral skirt and a purple tank top. She looked great, but she would have regardless of what she wore.

"Morning, folks." she called out in an uncharacteristically cheery voice.

"Morning." Bob and my mom replied.

"Hey." I grunted, barely looking up from my bagel.

I felt Anna's hand on my right shoulder as she reached over me for the bag of bagels. Her touch was soft, almost a caress, and her breast stroked the back of my head. I felt my body tense at her contact.

"You're in a chipper mood." my mother remarked, looking up at Anna.

"Yeah... I made a lot of tips last night." she explained.

"So what are you going to do with your unexpected winfall?" Bob asked, lowering his paper.

"Chris and I are going to a movie this afternoon." she explained as she closed the fridge door.

Bob gave Anna a somewhat surprised glance, but never replied.

Anna pulled a stool over towards the table. She sat down to my left, eating her bagel and drinking her juice. I forced myself to not look her way. Once she had finished her bagel she refilled her glass, then went to sit on the porch. I wanted to follow her, but decided otherwise.

"Well, I've got flowers and shrubs to transplant." my mother said, as if thinking aloud.

Bob shifted his paper, as if hiding from my mother. She stood up and reached across the table, tugging Bob's paper from his face.

"Yes, that means you have to help me." she giggled.

Bob sighed as he folded his paper, then dropped it to the table.

I smiled to myself as I raised my glass to my mouth.

By the time I was finishing my second glass of milk mom and Bob were going out to the garage to where she had left the bedding plants and shrubs. I followed them to the door, looking at Anna sitting on the top step.

"What are they doing?" she asked.

"Planting stuff." I said.

Anna got up and came inside. She stood beside me as we watched Bob push a wheelbarrow behind mom towards the front of the house. Anna reached behind me and gave my ass a hard squeeze. I jumped and let out a surprised squeal. She giggled.

"I've wanted to do that for weeks." she confessed.

"Then why did you wait so long?" I asked, turning to her.

Anna shrugged. "I wasn't sure you'd let me."

"I'll let you do just about whatever you want."

Anna gave me a devious smile. "You may live to regret saying that." she warned me.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass and gave it a hard squeeze. She jumped, then smiled.

"There's a lot there to feel." she said.

"It's nice." I told her as I ran my hand over her round ass.

"Don't you mean ample?" she corrected with a laugh.

I clutched her ass, pulling her to me until I felt my hard cock grinding against her left thigh. The feeling was wonderful as I moved my hips. Anna looked down between us, grinning.

"Am I making my little brother horny?" she murmured.

"Maybe a little." I admitted.

"I doesn't feel so little." Anna was looking down between us while I rubbed my erection over her firm thigh. Now her hips were swaying.

"We better be good." I told her as I pulled away.

"They can't see us. I think they're out front."

Anna took my hand and tugged at it, bringing me into the livingroom. She knelt on a green suede wingback chair, peering out the window at my mother and Bob as they dug a hole at the entrance to the driveway to plant a shrub.

I stood behind Anna as she leaned over the back of the chair. Her round ass was pointed towards me, the shape of it and her hips were clearly visible, covered by her tight skirt. I took another step and placed my hands on her round hips, gripping them hard. Anna turned her head back towards me and smiled. Holding her by her wide hips I pressed myself against her cushiony ass, rotating my hips to rub my hard cock against it. I could feel the bulge in my jeans sink into her soft flesh as I pushed against her.

"Mmmm... that feels so good." she moaned as she began to move her hips in a slow circle.

My fingertips sank into her hips as I gripped her, humping her ass. Anna reached behind her and tugged at her skirt, pulling it up over her hips until she revealed a pair of red panties. I stopped moving and stared down at her exposed skin, then ran my hands over her bare hips. Her skin was hot and smooth, even better than I had imagined.

"You feel so good." I told her.

"Thanks." she breathed, her head lowered as she leaned over the chair.

I could see the shape of her full lips, covered by her thin panties as she leaned over. I wanted to brush my fingers over them, to push into her, but was afraid she would not let me. I looked over her shoulder, out the window to Bob and my mother. I grew nervous, despite my arousal.

"They could see us." I reminded her.

Anna lifted her head to look out of the window, then turned to face me.

"Daddy would be jealous if he saw you humping his little girl." Her voice was soft and filled with arousal.

I wanted to haul Anna's panties down and shove my throbbing shaft in her waiting pussy. But I knew if my mother or Bob looked our way they would see us. I backed away from Anna.

"We better stop, Anna. This is just too risky."

Anna frowned, still looking back at me. She slid from the chair, causing her skirt to fall down, then turned towards me. She pulled me closer until my erection was pushing into the curve of her stomach. She looked down towards it.

"But what about that? Don't you want some relief?" she asked, maybe offering.

"Probably about as much as you."

Anna moaned, clutching my hips and swaying hers. "Yes... I do. But I can only be good for so long, Chris."

"We have to when they're around." I asserted, nodding towards the window.

Anna twisted her body around to look out the window. Bob and my mother had moved up the driveway, planting flowers in a strip of soil they had turned up.

"We don't have to be good -- we just have to make sure we don't get caught." Anna corrected.

As I thought about what she had said Anna reached up under her skirt. She pulled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. I stared down the front of her top to her breasts as she bent over to pick up her panties. She stopped, then looked up at me with a smile.

"Getting a good look, Chris?"

I gulped, nodding.

Anna picked her panties up from the floor then stood up. She tucked them into the front pocket of my jeans.

"Hang onto these for me." she whispered.

"Aren't you going to wear any to the movie?" I asked.

"Should I?" she retorted, flashing me a bold look.

Anna's question sent a surge of arousal through me as I thought about her doing her shift at the restaurant without panties beneath her skirt.

"Have you ever gone without panties before?" I asked.

Anna thought for a moment, then grinned. "Just around the house when I felt like teasing dad." she revealed.

"Did he know?"

Anna shrugged. "If he did, he never let on."

"He doesn't know what he's missing."

"Well, it's too late now." she sighed.

"It's never too late." I corrected.

Anna shook her head. "No, not now that he's married. I like your mom a lot and dad's really happy. I wouldn't mess with that -- even if I could."

I smiled at my step-sister -- having gained even more respect for her.

Anna glanced down at her watch. "We should probably be heading out for the movie soon."

"Okay."

Anna went out to tell her father and my mom that we were leaving. I waited in the yard until she returned, then followed her to her car -- keeping a safe distance in case mom or Bob were watching.

As Anna drove I looked down to her parted knees. She looked over at me, smiling, then tugged her skirt up.

"Better?" she asked, looking hopeful.

"Getting there." I told her, hoping she would pull her skirt higher.

"I'm afraid that will have to do for now." she told me

"That's okay," I said "I love your legs."

Anna grew shy and insecure looking. She blushed. "It's just that, well... I haven't shaved there in a while because no one ever sees it, so there's no point."

"I don't care." I told her.

"But I do."

I decided to not argue with Anna. For the rest of the trip to the mall I sat quietly, staring out the window. After she found a spot in the underground garage I unfastened my seatbelt and looked over to her. I reached over and ran my hand up the inside of her silky right thigh. She shuddered and slid down in the seat as she opened her legs wider. When my fingertips disappeared under her skirt she grabbed my hand, gripping it hard.

"No, Chris. I want to shave before I let you see me there." she pleaded, sounding sexy.

"Just a peek." I insisted, pinching the hem of her skirt between my fingers.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers