Ample Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked out the car window. "Not here. We'll get arrested."

"There's no one here. I told her, inching her skirt higher.

Anna surveyed the garage once more through the window, then sighed. "Just a quick peek, okay?"

"Okay." agreed.

My heart raced and my cock throbbed as I pulled Anna's skirt up over her wide hips until I saw a thick patch of curly black hair between her open thighs. My hand was resting just below her navel as I stared wide-eyed, trying to make out her lips. Seconds later Anna's hand was on top of mine, pulling her skirt down. As she pressed down I felt my fingers being pushed towards her bush through her skirt. I curled my fingers under the hem until my middle one brushed over her wet lips. Anna gasped and her eyes grew wide.

"You touched it." she exclaimed in a breathy voice.

I ran my fingers over her wet lips again, feeling them seperate. She felt softer and more tender there than I could have imagined.

"It feels so soft." My voice was deep with arousal.

Anna let out a soft moan as she pushed her hips forward to meet my exploring fingers.

"Has your dad ever touched you here?" I asked her, pushing harder.

Anna shook her head. "No." she said, but I could barely hear her.

I felt the tip of my middle finger slip in her and I pushed deeper. Anna gasped, opening her mouth wide.

"Would you ever let Bob do this to you?"

"I don't know -- maybe." Anna confessed, biting her lower lip.

"Pull your skirt up. I ordered.

Anna turned towards me, looking shy and tentative.

"Show me, Anna." I insisted.

Looking down, Anna drug her skirt up her thighs until it was gathered around her waist. We watched as my finger moved in and out of her. She was hot and tight and I could feel her give my finger a firm squeeze as it slid deep in her. I wanted it to be my cock.

"Okay... stop, Chris. Please." she urged me a while later between heavy breaths.

I pulled my finger from her, resting my palm on her rounded thigh as she tugged her skirt down, then looked out the window.

Anna got out of the car and I followed behind her to the elevator.

Despite there being other people around I was bold enough to let my hand creep over towards Anna during the movie. I rested it on her bare right leg, just above her knee, then slowly slipped it higher. She pressed her knee to mine as my fingertips grazed the soft tender inside of her thigh. I wanted to touch her pussy again, but decided that was too risky. Instead, I caressed her thigh while we stared at the flickering screen.

Walking back to the car I trailed close behind. As she slid her key in the door lock to open it I grabbed her hips, pressing myself to her ass. Anna froze, then turned around. She was smiling. I ran my hand up her left thigh until it slipped under her skirt. I grabbed her bare ass, pulling her towards the bulge in my jeans.

From the corner of my eye I saw a middle-aged couple walk by. They gave us a disapproving glare. Anna turned towards them, then pushed me away, giggling.

"You're bad, Chris." she scolded with a grin as she drove us home.

"Would you still like me if I wasn't?" I asked.

"Yes, but you wouldn't be as much fun."

As Anna drove I reached over and tugged her skirt up, brushing my fingers over the inside of her right thigh. She pretended not to notice, keeping her eyes on the oncoming road.

"Did you guys have fun?" mom asked once we got home.

Anna and I assured her that we did, smirking to ourselves.

Mom was sitting on the couch beside Bob, reading while he watched a basketball game on television.

Before I realized it Anna had disappeared upstairs. I went out to the kitchen to pour a glass of soda. A few minutes later Anna joined me. She pulled the glass from my hand and took a drink. I ran my hand up her left leg towards her thigh as she stiffed a giggle. She gave a silent nod with her head towards the livingroom, reminding me to behave. I nodded, running my fingers up the inside of her right thigh. She spread her feet further apart. Seconds later over Anna's left shoulder I saw my mother enter the kitchen. She stopped for a moment when she saw me and Anna. I snatched my hand away. Noticing the look on my face, Anna wheeled around towards my mother.

"I... I thought I'd make a cup of tea." mom stammered, seeming flustered.

Anna cleared her throat and backed away from me. She sat down at the table, still holding my glass of soda.

Mom attempted to ask me questions about the movie while she made her tea but she seemed as nervous as I was. Once she had finished she retreated back to the livingroom.

Anna shot me a wide-eyed look of shock.

I nodded. "I'm going to go surf the Net for a while." I mumbled.

"Porn?" she asked in a near whisper, sniggering.

That evening when it was time for supper I told my mother that I was not hungry because I had filled up on popcorn and candy at the movie. All I wanted to do was hide in my room.

Later mom appeared at my door. I instantly grew uncomfortable when she walked in.

Never one to beat around the bush, mom got to the heart of the matter.

"Chris, I don't know what I interrupted earlier in the kitchen between you and Anna, but you have to remember that she's your sister now and it's important that you two avoid even the perception of anything inappropriate."

"I know mom," I blurted out "we were just talking and..."

"It doesn't matter what you were doing. I'm not here to ask -- all I wanted to make clear was that..."

Over mom's shoulder I saw Anna step towards my door. When she saw mom she stopped, looking afraid. She was about to turn and leave when mom turned towards her.

"No, don't go, Anna. You should probably hear this too." she said, beckoning her in with her hand.

Anna approached us, looking like someone being lead to the gallows.

"I was just explaining to Chris that now that you and he are brother and sister and it's important that you two behave properly." she told my step-sister, sounding unusually stern.

"We do. We have been." Anna asserted, her eyes narrowing.

"Yes. Well, after walking in on you this afternoon in the kitchen I just wanted to make sure that both of you understood that." mom said, her voice fast and clipped.

"Okay." Anna replied, trying to appear unfazed.

There was a tense silence as my mother and Anna glared at one another.

"Was there anything else, Laura?" Anna asked, sounding indignant.

"No. That was it." mom said.

"Okay, fine then." Anna retorted. She turned on her heel and marched out of my room.

Chapter 4

Although we never discussed it, it seemed that for the next week or more Anna and I both made a silent vow to avoid one another, except when impossible, such as meals. It was imperative that we not get caught in another intimate moment again.

One night I discovered a book under my pillow after I got into bed. The title mentioned something about Buddhism and there was a photo on the cover of someone whom I later learned was The Dalai Lama. As I flipped through the book a folded sheet of paper fell out, landing on my chest. I could smell perfume on it. It was a note from Anna:

Dear Chris,

Dad and your mom think that I have to work next Tuesday night, but I don't. Meet me in the parking lot of The Alcove at seven.

love, Ample Anna

Below her signature was the imprint of her lips in red lipstick. My heart raced as I read the note a second, then a third time. I pressed it to my nose, inhaling the smell of the perfume. Then I looked around my room, as if someone could possibly have seen me reading Anna's secret message. I folded the paper again and slipped it between the pages of the book, then slid the book under my mattress.

Chapter 5

That Tuesday night my heart raced as I stood in the parking lot behind The Alcove, shuffling back and forth on my feet, half-expecting a police car to pull up and the officer to ask what I was doing loitering there.

About fifteen minutes later I saw Anna's car enter the parking lot. She rolled down her window and waved to me. I hurried over and got in.

It was growing dark, but I noticed that Anna was wearing the usual black skirt and white blouse that she wore to work. She sped out of the parking lot and turned left.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm kidnapping you." she laughed, running an amber light.

If I was in-fact being kidnapped, there was no one I'd rather do it to me than Anna. I leaned back in the seat, curious, as I took occasional glances at her legs, illuminated by the streetlights shining through the windscreen.

Eventually we were driving along Jackson Cove and I realized we were outside the city limits. I looked around, wondering where she was taking me and what she had planned.

"Where are we going, Anna?"

"I thought you liked me." she said, her head darting towards me.

"I do." I insisted, quite confused.

"Then it shouldn't matter where we're going as long as you're with me." she countered, grinning as she sped on.

Now I was even more intrigued.

About fifteen minutes later Anna pulled into a parking lot. I looked up at the red neon sign that read 'Sunrise Motel'. Anna shut her car off.

"Wait here." she said, then jumped out.

I watched her body move, bathed by the artificial light as she walked inside. About ten minutes later Anna emerged and gestured with her head for me to follow her. I got out of her car and dashed over to her. She was holding a key on a plastic fob in her left hand.

Anna briskly walked ahead of me, observing the doors as we passed them. She stopped at number twenty-three and unlocked it. I followed her inside and she locked the door behind us. She flipped the light switch, then tossed her purse on the bed.

I turned and looked around the sparsely decorated room to the bed, covered by a pale yellow bedspread. On either side of it were two small stands. One held a phone and a clock radio. On each of them were lamps. To my left was a television and a door leading to the bathroom.

When I turned around I discovered that Anna had unbuttoned her blouse. It hung down over her skirt. I could see a narrow strip of skin and a hint of her white bra in the opening. She stepped towards me, smiling.

"I think I'm going to like being kidnapped." I told her.

Anna draped her arms over my shoulders, looking into my eyes. She leaned closer and her lips met mine. They were pliant and moist. I felt her tongue dart out, teasing mine as she held me to her. I placed my hands on her hips, then slid them up her back under her shirt. Her skin was hot and soft. I paused at her bra strap, then drug my fingertips down her spine. Anna shuddered, clutching my shoulders. She tugged her blouse off and let it fall to the floor. She stood still for a moment to allow me to look her over, then she reached behind her to unhook her bra. It slid down her arms, joining her blouse on the floor.

"God, you're beautiful." I whispered as I looked at her half naked body.

Her round breasts, capped with light brown nipples and large areolas, hung down and swayed a bit as she shifted from side to side. She looked nervous. I pinched her fingers and pulled her closer until her breasts brushed over my chest. Her nipples swelled and rose. I ran my hand up her sides and cupped her large breasts in my hands, leaning down to wrap my lips around her left nipple. Anna moaned and cradled my head in her hand as I sucked at her nipples, feeling them thicken between my lips.

Anna backed away and tugged my sweatshirt over my head, dropping it to the floor. She ran her palms over my bare chest, then drug her nails back down it. The sensation made me quiver and my cock throbbed. She looked down to the bulge in my jeans and unfastened them, then pulled the zipper down.

"Got something for me in there, little brother?" she asked in a soft voice.

I nodded, swallowing hard.

Anna held my hand and walked me over to the bed. She kicked her shoes off then undid her skirt. It slid down her legs as she wiggled her hips. With one swift movement she pulled her pantyhose and underwear down. Her breasts swayed as she bent over.

I stepped out of my running shoes, staring at Anna as she slid back on the bed, completely naked. Her curvy body looked better than I had imagined and her smooth thighs looked inviting. I ran my eyes up them until they encountered a thin strip of dark hair between them.

"You shaved." I squeaked out.

Anna nodded. "I wanted to look pretty for you."

"You always do." I assured her.

Anna smiled, running her fingers up the insides of her thighs. She spread them wide, then parted her wet folds for me to see.

"I'm all ready for you, Chris. See..."

I tugged my jeans and underwear off as quickly as possible, kicking them aside. My hard cock bounced and swayed as I moved and Anna watched it, looking amused. She rolled over on her left side, reaching for her purse. She pulled a condom from it and tore the wrapper open with her teeth, then slid towards the foot of the bed.

"Come here." she whispered.

I stood at the foot of the bed, looking down while Anna's soft hand moved up my hard shaft, slipping the condom over it. She leaned back, looking at it.

"Remember that day -- me leaning over the chair?" she asked, cupping my heavy balls in her fingertips.

"Yeah..." I answered.

Anna turned over, kneeling on the bed so her wide hips and round ass pointed towards me. I ran my eyes over it, down to her wet lips.

"Want me like this?" she asked, turning her head back towards me.

I took another step and placed my hands on Anna's curved hips. She pushed back and I felt my twitching cock rub against her. I slid my hands over her ass, feeling how soft her skin was. When my fingers ran over her wet pussy she let out a loud moan and lowered her head towards the mattress. I rubbed her until I was able to push a finger in. She swayed her hips and met my thrusts.

"I want your cock, Chris." she groaned.

"Turn over." I said.

Anna rolled over onto her back, moving towards the centre of the mattress. I crawled between her waiting thighs. My cock swayed and bounced as I moved and she watched it, seeming amused.

As I knelt between Anna's soft, fleshy thighs she reached up for me, tugging me down by my shoulders. I felt her fingers glide down my back as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer. Her breasts against my chest felt soft and yielding.

"Oh god, Chris..." she gasped as the head of my cock entered her.

Anna pushed her hips off of the bed to meet my shaft, forcing me deeper. She gripped me inside her, massaging my cock.

"Fuck me hard, Chris." she moaned in my ear as her nails dug into my shoulders.

I began to pump my hips, working my cock in and out of her dripping, tight pussy. Being in her felt better than anything I could have imagined. I sank into her soft thighs, overwhelmed by the sensations of her squeezing my cock deep in her and her soft, supple body beneath me. Her heavy breasts shook with each thrust and I bent down to take a nipple in my mouth. I sucked hard, tugging at it with my teeth until she cried out, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"Fuck your big sister." Anna moaned as her heels dug into my lower back.

My breathing had increased; so had Anna's. Her moans had grown louder and I could hardly discern what she was saying from between clenched teeth. I looked down at her breasts shaking harder now as I felt an orgasm building.

With a few final thrusts I shoved my cock deep in my step-sister and felt my body grow rigid. I lay atop her, waiting for the waves to subside, then eased my spent cock from her wet pussy. I rolled over on my side, facing her.

Anna took a while to catch her breath as she rolled over, running her hand down my chest. She kissed me.

"So, does this count as incest?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not sure," I panted "maybe we better do it again to be sure."

Anna raised up on her elbow, laughing. Her breast hung down towards my face and I flicked my tongue over her thick dark nipple. She ran her hand through my hair and cupped her breast in her hand, offering it to me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Early yet -- we have time." she said, looking over my shoulder at the clock.

I tossed the condom away, then went to the bathroom. When I returned Anna was under the covers. I joined her, pulling her to me and kissing her wet lips. Next I worked my mouth down her neck and chest to her left breast. I held it firmly and sucked hard at her nipple, swirling my tongue around it.

"I love your body." I told her.

"My ample body?"

"Yes." I breathed, looking into her eyes.

Anna and I lay in bed, exploring each-other's bodies. I found her soft skin and curves intoxicating. Later I felt my cock twitch to life once more. It began to rise and rubbed along the inside of her left thigh. Anna looked down in surprise.

"Ready for some more?" she asked.

I nodded, grinning.

Anna rolled over and picked her purse up from the floor. She took a condom from it but I reached out for her hands.

"No -- wait." I told her.

Anna gave me a quizzical look.

I crawled over to her side of the bed and stood before her. Taking my shaft in my hand I ran the head over her chin, up to her bottom lip. Anna's tongue flicked over it and she smiled up at me.

"Want to fuck my mouth, little brother?"

I bent down and kissed her mouth. "Tonight, I want to fuck you everywhere, Anna." I told her.