All Comments on 'Amsterdam Prostitute'

by AVaugn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a guy's imagination

a woman WILL get a nasty yeast infection from going back and forth between orifices like that. Also, neither a prostitute nor a john wants to have unprotected fucking...it all sounds too much like a guy's fantasy.

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamalmost 11 years ago
"my swollen beef curtains"

As if there needed to be anymore proof this was written by a guy. Women don't usually talk like that. Still, that's fine if you just meant this to be a somewhat arty Penthouse Forum letter. But if you meant it to be a real story that just has sex in it you should try to assume the voice of the character more. I like the simplicity of its style though. A real gut fantasy. And of course I liked the title.

PS- To the commenter above, lots of prostitutes and johns have sex w/out condoms. Many guys actually pay more for it. It's stupid, but they do it. I could especially see it happening w/ a regular who leaves "big tips". That part is realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was hot

I like the simple detail in this story. Lacey is highly erotic, and many woman experiment with double penetration. Just keep everything clean and you can avoid a yeast infection. Plus, she eats yogurt which doesn't hurt her system; in fact it helps the character in her position. All in all, this was a quick and steamy read. I liked it and I'm a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From switching back and forth you don't get yeast infection

"Escherichia coli (E. coli): may sometimes cause mild to severe, or even (very rarely) fatal, gastroenteritis. It is one of many viruses and bacteria that can be transmitted by oral-anal contact. Some E. coli strains (uropathic E. coli) can also cause urinary tract infections (UTIs), ranging from cystitis to pyelonephritis – a serious kidney infection. E. coli very readily crosses the short distance between the female anus and the female urinary opening, so causing a urinary infection. Anal intercourse can facilitate this transfer, particularly if it is immediately followed by vaginal intercourse."

And no some yoghurt won't help. Got off on this story but switching is unrealistic and beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

In college with a mortgage? Two inch nipples? Fantasy is one thing. Laughable fantasy is another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAVaugn@AVaugn
34 Followers
I'm Author V. Vaugn. Find my cheap E-Books on Amazon!!! Please buy a book, I need to pay off my student loans so I can sleep at night. (I know my Literotica username is A. Vaugn instead of V. Vaugn. I messed up.) Drop me a line at: AuthorVVaugn@gmail.com Check me out on Inst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES