Amy and Brian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laf199
laf199
201 Followers

"Sure, let's take a look," she replied. Brian went back into the house, merely nodding at Chris as he did so. Chris stayed in the backyard for a while, it was best this way. Their friendship was over; his actions had killed it a long time ago. Today was merely the confirmation of it. But he desperately hoped Brian found peace and happiness again, whatever that entailed.

He hoped that for Amy as well, after all Chris could relate to what she did. He had been incredibly lucky that his family remained intact. Would the same happen for Amy? Chris didn't know, but he knew there wasn't anything he could do for them at this point. He could only hope his former friends got some kind of happy ending too.

Liz bandaged Brian up, and he got ready to leave.

"Take care of yourself, Liz. I wish you the best," Brian said as walked to the door.

"I hope things work out for you Brian," she said. "Remember what I said, don't make any rash decisions. Take the time to figure out what you want, what's in your heart."

"It helps to find someone you can talk to," she continued. "Someone who can provide advice without judging. For me it was my mother, even though she hated Chris for what he did, she always told me what I told you, to take time and figure out what I wanted. It was the best advice I could've gotten."

"Yeah, I'll try to do that," he said, but he realized he may have already found that person. In fact, he wanted to see her again, right now. "Goodbye, Liz."

Brian got in his car and began the drive back to Philly. He realized he was still in the same clothes he went to work with yesterday. Brian wanted to change, but he knew it meant going home, at least for a minute. He didn't want to stay there; he needed to be somewhere else tonight.

Upon arriving home, he made a beeline to his bedroom, and picked up the bag he had been packing for his trip with Amy, before his world exploded. He didn't see Amy sitting in the dark, on the couch, but she saw him. As he went to leave, she stepped out of the shadows.

"Brian, I was worried sick, you didn't do anything reckless, did you?" she asked softly.

"Don't worry, your boyfriend is fine, he has a black eye, but otherwise he's intact," Brian replied.

"I'm not worried about him, I'm worried about you getting in trouble," Amy said. "Oh my god, your hand!" she cried, reaching out to grab him. Brian pulled away immediately.

"I'm not staying, I can't be here yet," Brian said, "I'll come by tomorrow, so we can pick up the kids. Maybe we can talk then."

"Where are you staying?" she asked. "I know you're not with any family or friends." Amy had called them, not mentioning what happened (she couldn't face that yet). But she knew if he was staying with them and had told them what happened, they wouldn't be able to talk to her so calmly and sweetly.

"I'm staying with someone from work, you don't know her," was all he said.

Amy's eyebrows rose when her husband said "her." She knew there were a lot of young nurses and residents that probably had a thing for her husband. She began to mentally go through those she knew, but stopped herself. In truth, she didn't want to know; and she realized she couldn't say anything after how she had acted all these years.

Brian saw her looking and thinking. Part of him wanted to tell her what had happened last night, to rub it in her face. But he stopped himself, remembering what Liz had told him. Making her feel bad would accomplish nothing. Plus, he also thought that would cheapen what happened last night in his own mind. He didn't want to do that, because that's not how he felt about it.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Amy," was all he said as he walked out the door to his car.

After leaving his house, Brian made his way to Cat's apartment. He knew that it was probably better if he found another place to stay tonight, but there was no else he wanted to be. Tomorrow, he would have to begin facing his problems and putting the pieces of his life together. Tonight, he just wanted comfort, and he only wanted it from one person. He knocked on her door.

"Hey, you," she smiled, relieved that he was still in one piece. However, seeing his bandaged left hand, which had begun bleeding again, she frowned at him. "Come in; let me take a look at that for you."

Cat pulled out her first aid bag from work and began to work on her boss...'and now lover,' she thought. "At least you had the common sense not to punch him with your surgical hand," she said.

"Well, he may have screwed my wife, but I wasn't going to let him screw my career," Brian said. Seeing her look, he added, "Figured I'd try a little gallows humor."

Cat smiled at him, but wanted to know what really happened. She didn't know if he wanted to tell her, but she wanted to be there for him. She wanted a lot of things from him right now, but knew most of it she couldn't have. So she would settle for friendship.

"How did everything go?" she asked tentatively. Seeing him grimace, she quickly added, "But if you don't want to tell me I understand."

"No, I need to talk to someone about it," he replied. "It went about as well as it could. After I punched him out, I talked to his wife, then to him after I calmed down. We're probably never sending each other Christmas cards again, but at least I got a level of closure with them. I needed to do that first."

"What about your son?" again Cat wasn't sure she should pry, but she had heard all the gory details last night, and was curious.

"We're going to do a DNA test, so we know in case something happens," Brian said. "But I don't want Johnny to know the details, at least not yet, he's only 8. And I never want him to think that he isn't anything but my son. If Chris is the father, we'll tell him when he's older and better able to understand what happened. Also, despite everything that happened, Amy is still his mother, and Kelly and Tyler's too. I don't want them to hate her."

"That sounds like the right thing to do," replied Cat as she finished re-bandaging his hand. "Did you talk to your wife yet about all this?" She saw he had a bag of fresh clothes, so surely he stopped at home before coming here.

"No, you're actually the first person I talked to," Brian said. "I just stopped home to get some things, I can't face her yet. I will tomorrow, but not yet."

"OK, we don't have to talk about it anymore, you hungry?" she asked gently.

"You must think I'm crazy. We left work yesterday as colleagues and now 24 hours later you've become my sounding board," he joked.

"I like being your sounding board," Cat replied sweetly. 'I'd like to be a lot more to you,' she thought to herself. Instead, she said, "I understand, sometimes you just need someone to talk to. And I'm a good listener."

"You are," he smiled back. "But right now, I'd like to eat. Something smells great."

"Chicken parmigiana, my mother's recipe," she replied. Cat wanted to take care of this man, in so many ways. Right now, that meant feeding him.

After dinner, they settled in to watch TV, and forget about life's problems. Brian noticed she had dressed up a little for him tonight, wearing skin tight jeans and a tight blouse that highlighted her cleavage. He smiled inside, remembering last night. And frankly, she didn't need to dress up to turn him on.

Cat sat next to him on the couch, leaning into him ever so slightly. Though she knew it might not be the best idea, she wanted him again; wanted to kiss him, and touch him, and feel him inside her. More than she had ever wanted any man. But she needed him to make a move. At this point, it had to be his decision; he had to be the one to start it again. She desperately waited to see what would happen.

At the same time, Brian was building up his courage. In the moment, with this woman, all his problems seemed to disappear. They weren't really going away, and he knew tomorrow he would have to face them. But that was tomorrow, not right now. So slowly, he slipped his arm around Cat's shoulder. She immediately moved into him further, snaking her arm across his chest and placing her head on his shoulder.

Brian reached down and lifted her chin up to look her in the eye. The hungry look that met his made his decision final. He pulled her up and into a kiss. She immediately offered him her tongue, and all other thoughts were gone, for both of them.

Cat immediately repositioned herself, straddling Brian on her couch. She felt his erection growing to life and began to dry hump him, moaning into his mouth as they continued to kiss hungrily. Brian's hands moved downward to caress her behind, as Cat began to increase her grinding. Any faster and Brian would cum in his pants, and that's the last place he wanted to right now. So he picked her up, and carried her to her bedroom, as Cat squealed with delight and kissed him all over his face.

He placed her gently on the bed; Cat lay down on her side and just watched him, as he slowly took off his shirt with a sultry look on his face, like he wanted to devour her. And she wanted him to, so much. She couldn't hold herself any longer, sitting up on the side of the bed and working to remove his pants. Brian shifted to removing her top and began to fondle her breasts though her lacy white bra.

Cat pulled his pants down and stroked him through his boxer shorts. With a smile on her face, she pulled them down and reacquainted herself with his penis. Since he left this morning, she had thought of little else. Now she wanted to taste him again. She pulled him in from behind and began performing her magic, which had so excited this man last night. She needed to do it again, to see his face and hear his moans as he reached his peak.

She didn't have to worry about that. Brian had been so close in her living room, and her mouth was quickly bringing him over the top. He reached behind her and lovingly caressed her head as she took him in and out of her mouth, like last night. As he looked down to her smiling face, split open by his cock, he knew exactly what he wanted, what she wanted. This time he didn't ask.

"Oh Cat, keep sucking, just a little more baby," he cried, humping his groin harder into her face. "Get ready," he warned.

"MMM-HMMM." she moaned, not taking his cock out of her mouth or missing a stroke.

"NGGGNNNNN," he groaned, incoherently, as she took him over the edge. His semen blasted into her welcoming mouth. She lovingly licked him a few more times, before making a point to swallow his come with a smile. Brian bent down and laid his head against hers, as he regained his breath.

"Oh god, you're gonna kill me," he joked. "I've never cum so hard in my life." In that moment, he wasn't thinking of his wife, or the potential consequences of those words.

"I like watching you cum," Cat beamed up at him. She had no idea where this could lead, probably nowhere, she thought sadly. So she wanted to savor these moments, and she knew right now she needed more. She picked herself up off the bed and hugged Brian, reaching up to kiss him.

"I need to feel this inside me again," she whispered to him, as she reached down to his groin to revive him. After a few gentle strokes, he was hard again, and ready for Round 2. "I see someone agrees with me," she giggled.

Brian's only response was to reach behind her and remove the one article of clothing between him and her breasts. He removed her bra, and began sucking her nipples hungrily. She mewled above him, gently holding the back of his head in her hands, and moving him to one breast, then another. Slowly, he left a trail of saliva down her stomach and grabbed her waist. Looking up at her, he slowly removed her jeans, then her panties, his head directly in front of her opening flower, and inhaled her scent. It was his turn to return the favor.

Holding her panties in her hand, he sniffed them, causing her to jump a little in excitement. Then, he slowly began licking all around her petals, before finally scrubbing the bottom of his tongue on her clit. Again he looked up and smiled at her head thrown back in delirium. He alternated his speed and movements, driving her wild. Eventually, he felt her grab the back of his head, and force her groin onto his face.

"Right there, keep licking, I'm gonna come," he heard from above. Brian continued right through her orgasm, until she gently pried his head away from her body. She pulled him up by his face, and kissed him hungrily.

"So you got one, and I got one," she said with a wink. "How about we both go for another now."

Cat positioned herself on her hands and knees on the center of the bed. "Take me from behind, stud," she said, "Claim your prize."

Brian got into position, grabbed his granite hard erection, and immersed himself fully inside her. Grunting, he began to move, faster and faster, pounding his groin into her ass. He groped her breasts from behind as she chanted his name under him.

"Brian, Brian, keep going, harder, as hard as you want, I can take it!" she moaned.

He barely heard her as his hips began to pump like a steam engine. It wouldn't be long, he thought. He tried to savor the moment as long as possible, he knew how great he was about to feel in just a few more strokes.

Sensing this, Cat pulled herself off of him and turned around, to see his uncomprehending face.

"I loved that, but I want to see your face when you cum. You look so beautiful when you cum," she said, moving her hand up and down his cock, to keep him primed and ready. "Come on, put this back in and finish what you started," she teased as she got into position on her back.

Brian smiled and propped himself above her, and entered her tight channel once more. He leaned down to kiss her, and she locked them into the same position as last night with her arms and legs. Face to face, he began again, pushing his dick back and forth inside her. He had been so close when he was behind her, and it took no time for him to be there again, right at the precipice of falling over into the abyss.

He held on with all his strength, until her face changed again, into that delightfully twisted pose he saw last night, that signaled her own orgasm. With that, he drove into her once more, and fell over himself.

"OH CAT! I'm coming so hard!" he moaned into her mouth, as his balls tingled and propelled his sperm up and out in several delicious waves.

"I can feel it, it feels so good, so warm," she cried. Like last night, she locked her legs tighter around him and refused to let him leave her. He continued to kiss her as they both slowly regained their sanity. Cat continued to rub his back and down to his behind as he softened inside her.

Brian placed his forehead on hers, and looked into her eyes, for the longest time. Cat looked right back at him meaningfully. Both of them knew these last two days meant something, a great deal to both of them. This was not the empty, meaningless fling that Liz had described having to Brian earlier.

But Brian had so many things to work out in his own life before they could truly figure out what this was. With a little sadness, from both of them, Brian pulled himself out of her and lay next to her on the bed.

"Cat...," he started, turning to look at her. He had no idea what to say, but he wanted to say something.

"Shhh...," she replied, putting her finger on his lips as he gathered his thoughts. "You don't have to say anything right now; there really isn't anything to say. You need to figure out your life first, your family. I understand that. I'd rather you not say something right now you don't mean or can't live up to."

"OK," he said simply. At this point, he couldn't offer her anything anyway, as much as a part of him wanted to in this moment. He had no idea what his life was, in these moments with her he left all that behind him.

But he knew he had to deal with it, with his wife. Until he figured that out, he couldn't give this woman any false hope. She had given him so much these last two nights; it was the least she deserved.

Both of them then quickly returned to enjoying the rest of the night. They took a long shower together, not having sex, just washing each other bodies and enjoying the closeness, the proximity to each other. Afterwards, they got into bed and feel asleep in each other's arms.

As dawn broke, Brian woke up and determined to face his problems finally. But first, he needed something from this beautiful creature next to him, one last time. As she woke up and smiled at him, she knew immediately what he needed. She needed it as well.

Brian and Cat slowly made love, enjoying everything they learned about each other's bodies the last two nights. They stared deeply at each other as both came one final, glorious time. Afterward, Brian got up and began to dress. He had avoided it long enough; it was time to confront the shambles of the life he ran away from two nights ago.

"So, I'll see you at work tomorrow?" Cat said as Brian prepared to leave. It sounded ridiculous, but it was the only thing she could think of.

"Yeah, look I don't know what is coming for me, other than absolute hell. I wish I could tell you I know how this plays out, but I don't. I'm not sure of anything about my life right now, other than I need to be strong for my kids," Brian said.

"I understand, your first priority is sorting out your family. I get that," Cat replied. And she did understand, completely. But after these last two nights, she knew what she wanted. Cat knew what she was feeling for Brian, and what it meant for her.

But she couldn't force it on him; it wouldn't work anyway if she did. He had built a life with his wife, 20 years and 3 kids. Only he could figure out what that meant, if what he found out about his wife these last two days had irrevocably broken his marriage. She couldn't play a role in that, as much as she might want to.

"I better go, I have to begin to face this," he said. "When I know more, I'll talk to you again. I can't promise you much, but I can at least promise that."

"That's all you need to promise," she said as she kissed him, one last time. "Go do what you feel is best for your family."

Brian opened the door, and looked at her one last time. "Goodbye, Cat, thanks...for everything," he said simply.

"Thank you, Brian. See you tomorrow," she replied as he closed the door behind him. As he left, Cat wiped a tear from her eye. She couldn't help but sense that something great had ended, before it even really had a chance to start. She wasn't sure how she could face Brian again, let alone every day at work. It would hurt too much, knowing she couldn't be with him.

She thought about looking for opportunities at other hospitals. Suddenly her dream job had many complications. But she wouldn't trade them if it meant giving up these last two nights.

In a way, she figured she was just in the right place at the right time, and happened to be the last friendly face he came in contact with before his life exploded. As she sat in her kitchen, Cat was both thankful and upset about her luck in getting to be the woman who began to put Brian Harris back together. What she really wanted was to be the woman who made him whole again.

For Brian, all his thoughts were on his family as he pulled up to his house. He and Amy were scheduled to pick up their kids later this afternoon. They still believed their parents had gone away together for the weekend; they were all blissfully unaware that their parents' marriage now stood on the edge of a cliff.

As Brian got out of his car, he looked inside and saw Amy staring out at him pensively, trying to smile, to connect with her husband. Before they could pick up the kids, they needed to work a few things out. Not everything, that was impossible in a few hours. Right now, they had to figure out a plan to get through today.

laf199
laf199
201 Followers